MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:29 pm

"It's like......" Positive realized he had no vlue how to explain it, "Well........I don't know actually." He laughed somewhat shyly.

--------
Fallen laughed
Blade laughed >_>

-------

Vengeance didn't mind humans so much. They had a tendancy to mind him but that was their issue. He was none to pleased that Whiskey hadn't answered his question though. And it figured as much he got all demanding and tried slamming into him to knock him off his feet over it. =|
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Parts did not find it funny, but simply seeing another zetra laugh was enough to make him grin rather largely. "Are you gonna help me?" he asked, very hopefully.

______

Brad laughed
Ten was amusing

______

Whiskey caught himself, but it hurt. "What's your problem?" he really didn't know, he thought Veng was over his question. Humans gave them many odd looks. Veng because they had never seen a zetra like him before, and Whiskey because of his suit which made him look very odd, plus it has lots of tears and dried plasma on it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:28 pm

"well....help you do what?" Positive asked, for he had no clue.

------
Ten laughed lightly =U
-----

"You didn't tell me why you stole it!" Vengeance replied looking quite irritated by him. You'd have thought he'd have dropped the topic seeing as Whiskey had plain let him come along =| and had technically done many nice things for him >=U Including not telling everyone about how epic he'd been. But no. He was just demanding.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:42 pm

"I dunno." Parts admitted. "Help me get arms and legs maybe? How about food? Can you get me some food?"

(I guess Positive doesn't find him too threatening eh? xD That's be funny, no arms, no legs, AH SCARY.)

_________

I\'m thinking

_________

"I told you." Whiskey said as they approached the gas station entrance. "I didn't take it, I don't even know what it is." He shoved the door open, hoping Veng would drop it and look around the store.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:12 pm

"Gee....I don't know..." Positive frowned, where would he get that kind of stuff? "I don't know how to get you arms or legs really....unless there's somewhere you need to go?"

-------

XP

--

"Faker!" Vengeance growled in reply but was side tracked once they reached the store. "Oooh." Yes he was perfectly amused by the store now. He hurried inside and at once began inspecting like everything about from the merchandise down to what the merchandise was perched on.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:30 am

"Umm..." Parts said, thinking of where he'd like to be as if Positive were a genie of sorts. "Do you have any place where I can watch cool stuff?"

Whiskey saw how enthralled Veng was with the merchandise and stuff. So he leaned next to him and told him; "Hey, find some stuff under $30 and I'll get it for ya."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:46 am

"Well........." Positive thought about it for quite some time, going over all the places in gang territory, "No. No we really don't." He frowned, "Want me take you somewhere not around here? A human fixed my foot!" He tried showing Parts his foot.

_______________-

Veng's helmet fins perked up, "Really??" He asked, obviously figuring this was some kind of joke. If he'd ever gone anywhere with the gang it probably had been a joke >3> So he was obviously thinking this was the case now.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:43 am

"Sure!" Parts said, thinking 'Not around here' followed by Positive getting his foot fixed led to him getting out of there and fixed. "I would love to be fixed!" he grinned happily.

"Um...yeah really." Whiskey told Veng, he didn't know what the big deal was. He hurried away from Veng and made his way to the liquor section.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:06 am

"Okay!" Positive tried picking up Parts and tottered back and forth a bit before managing to stay balanced. "I wonder where that one human went..." He suddenly remembered said human was looking for a limbless zetra too. "Hey, I wonder if you're who the guy who fixed me was looking for."

----------

Vengeance got quite the smile on his face as he started looking around for something to get. Or more like decide on what he wanted most. He'd probably like just about anything there. According to everyone at the gang he was a picky eater--and he was. But picky was more or less in the sense of he hated eating out of the garbage. c: So he started searching out random food stuff that looked good. But his main fascination and I do mean fascination, not just a random liking but pure..focal point was oddly enough strawberry milk c: What a weirdo.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:18 am

Parts remembered Marcus. "Yeah maybe!" he said. "Roger's friend right?" Parts thought for a moment. "I thought General Vengeance killed him."

Whiskey approached Veng soon enough, he now had a basket with much liquor in it. "They were having a sale." he told Veng as he inspected a pricey looking bottle. "You've got $40 to spend now. Hurry up I'm uh...thirsty."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:25 am

"Uhh...I don't know who he was.." He frowned, "But he fixed my foot a.d if you mean Vengeance...I don't think he'd kill a human on purpose...."

________
Veng: My stuff!

I kid.

Well Vengeance was good with that idea =D He ran off to get even moar stuff! That ranged to just about anything that looked appealing and edible. he didn't bother commenting about Whiskey's rushing need and thirst, he didn't really care. He was perfectly content to be getting stuff. So he got some more stuff and was ready. c: Primarily more strawberry milk. I love it more
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:29 am

Parts just looked at him. "Maybe he IS alive then." he replied.

Whiskey looked over Veng's pickings. He didn't much care what Veng got, but he wanted to see what Marcus was getting for him.

"Huh." he simply said as he got in line for the checkout.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:33 am

"Maybe." Positive agreed. Parts was getting heavy while they weren't moving, "Where would he go, do ya know??"

----

Vengeance had no care for whatever Whiskey was hmming over. He had better things to do, like contemplate what to eat first =D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:36 am

"Um...." Parts thought. "No. Maybe to Roger's house, but I don't think he is there anymore. But we can try if you...have enough energy." he thought for a moment. "HEY! I could show you the TV show with the soldiers!"

Whiskey put his basket on the counter, he wasn't going to unload it for the human, that's what they got paid for right? He instructed Veng to put his items up there.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:44 am

"Alrighty then." Positive nodded, looking a bit strained by this activity, "Say uh....where IS Roger's place...?"

____________-

>=. Veng obviously thought he wanted to steal his stuff again. Because he looked quite suspiciously at Whiskey but set the stuff up there anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:47 am

Parts started to tell Positive where Roger's place was, but explained he didn't know how to get out of the ruins. And another thing, because Parts is inside all the time, he only knows the address. So he can technically tell Positive where it is, but he could not help him find it.

Whiskey saw Veng hesistate and look at him. All he could do was hope Veng wouldn't pull anything.

The clerk recognized Whiskey and called him 'Deff'. Everything was cheaper than he thought it would be, so he told Veng to pick something out of the impulse buy rack.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:54 am

"I guess we'll just have to ask around." Positive shrugged, "Maybe my brother will come with us." He called for his brother a bit as they headed through the ruins and was glad to see him show up from a joining alley. He was basically opposite of Positive, mostly black instead of white.

He waved to Positive as he approached.

"Wanna help us find his home??"

Negative, his brother, tilted his head to one side, "But that's nice person stuff!"
------------

Veng was cool with that =D So he grabbed something.......ON IMPULSE. lol He seemed to have settled for the fact Whiskey wasn't stealing anything from him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:00 am

Parts agreed with Positive. He stared at Negative as he approached. "You're not as nice as him are you?" he asked, referring to Positive.

ON IMPLUSE *smiley* HA HA HA. xDDD

Whiskey paid the clerk for the items and grabbed the bags. The man had sorted the items, so he simply handed Veng his bags of goodies and hurried outside. Once there, he stepped around the corner of the building and rushed to get his flask and open some of the bottles. He pour almost even amounts of two different drinks into his flask and quickly gulped a large amount down.

"Oh yeah." he said, refilling what he had just drank.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:06 am

Negative's helmet fins twitched. "I'm tough!" He announced and tried demonstrating by showing off some fighting moves.

Positive just rolled his eyes, "Well can your toughness help us get him back??"

"Yeah, I guess so." Negative replied, quite easily convinced.

------------

Epic Grin

Vengeance was surprised by how quickly he left, quite D: Especially since he'd been having fun following him. He'd just have to use his superb shapeshifter hunter skills to find him >=. AKA he went outside c: with his stuff and looked around.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:09 am

Parts did not speak, but he was rather excited to have TWO people helping him!

Whiskey took note of Veng coming outside. Whiskey was opening a different bottle as he nodded at Veng. "Have a seat, relax for a bit." Apparently he was on a bench.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:19 am

Positive and Negative both talked over where they thought said location might be. Neither had any real clue though.

"We'll have to stop and ask." Negative decided, looking for the nearest store. He wasn't very people shy, unlike Positive.

-------

Vengeance had used his superb skill, see? =) Well for once he welcomed himself over there without being all moody about it.

"Thanks for the stuff." He commented as he looked through at what he'd gotten. A thank you from Veng?! Madness. Veng apparently liked to follow people who would make for great role models >=U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:23 am

Parts was still excited and just listen to their plan. "You guys would make good um...navi...navialligators." he told them.

"You're welcome." Whiskey said, slammin' down some more booze. "You're not too bad once one gets to know you, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:28 am

"I'm good at everything." Negative announced as he tromped along ahead, head held high. He stopped at a small convienence store. "I'll be right back!" He announced before rushing in to ask a human if they knew where Roger lived. Which he did ask.

Positive set Parts down while they waited. He didn't really like being out of the protection of the ruins and hoped no one back home would mind.

------

Vengeance shrugged, "Maybe." He decided as he pulled out his strawberry milk. Cept he had an epic problem >=. He was very left handedly uncoordinated. And his right hand claw was too messed up to open it, so he glared at it, "Most people say I'm just a screw up." He announced, although seemed more focused on getting the milk open, which he had now clamped in his mouth to try and twist off.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:31 am

Parts sat content with none of the worries of Positive or any if Negative had any.

Whiskey looked at Veng. "Oh really?" he asked. He tried to snatch the milk out of Veng's hands and mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:37 am

Negative came back out all grumpy looking, "They were no help!" He announced, before walking up to random humans and asking them. Sometimes it could be hard for a poor zetraloid to get anyone's attention around here >=.

----------

Vengeance was rather surprised by Whiskey's sudden snatching of HIS milk :c But he didn't protest it, rather his helmet fins just drooped down. He had a habit of getting everything he'd found taken from him by SOMEONE >_> Usually Rage, and the zetra wouldn't even want what he'd taken. "Yeah." He continued, "'Cuz I'm not quite like my brother 'n sister. I guess anyway."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:41 am

Parts thought for a moment. "Roger isn't very popular he says." Parts told them. "He says he can never get chicks, but I always see ads for them on TV. Besides, if he has me, why does he need some little bird?" he made a face.

Whiskey swiftly opened the milk and handed it back to Veng. "Everyone says you're special." he said. "Everyone says you're unique." he took a sip of his drinks. "Yet everyone wants you to act like others." he sighed. "I know what you mean, society is rough. Nobody can make up their minds."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:48 am

Surprisngly enough both Negative and Positive did likewise.

"I don't like little birds." Negative announced. "Besides you're cool! He should like you better!"

"Maybe he likes chirpy things." Positive shrugged.

---------

Vengeance was happeh! That he got his milk back. And contently started drinking it. It hadn't been stolen after all! "My dad's worse than society." He randomly commented in between a gulp, "He wants me to get hit by a truck." Yes he worded this as if it were quite common knowledge as he finished off the rest of the milk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-