MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:09 am

"What's Parts?" The two asked together as they looked up curiously.

Vengeance, Mr. Smiles and what not, acted as if this were all HORRIBLY boring and HORRIBLY troublesome and went back and sat in his little corner. For he was not motivated enough to do anything about the intruding human like he should've. That was however, not uncommon for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:11 am

(xDDDD)

"Parts is um...he's the zetra I'm trying to build." Roger tried to explain. "He waiting for me to come back as I speak. He doesn't get out much because...he has no legs."

Roger was unaware that Veng had returned to his corner.

"That's why it's so important I find him some good legs he can use."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:16 am

Plague and Plasma both gasped as if this thought was horifying. Plague then pointed at Vengeance, a gesture Roger probably couldn't see, "Take his. He's grumpy and doesn't need them anyway."

"Shut it flea." He grumbled oh so unhappily, "Before I tear your helmet fins off."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:19 am

Roger chuckled. "Got a sense of humor there don't ya little guy?" Roger looked at Veng to see if he was okay with Roger laughing at his expense. Needless to say he stopped pretty quickly.

"Well do you guys have any more piles I could look through?" Roger asked. He wanted to leave, but the calling to stay and maybe find the perfect parts was too much to resist.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:24 am

Plague was quite pleased with himself Even if Vengeance was not.

"Oh that's Vengeance by the way." Plague informed randomly, "He's a stupid head."

On some days Vengeance may have gotten up to retaliate this claim but he was apparently being too much of an emo Veng to do so today and rather chose to grumble and remain in his spot.

Plasma changed the topic though, answering the question on having more zetra part piles. "Yeah we do. They're further in this way." he announced. Although all anyone could really hope to do was follow his voice. Unless you had eyes like they did that could see in the dark of course.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:27 am

Roger tried his best to follow, but he kept tripping on things and bumping into stuff. He finally tripped on something he couldn't recover from and fell, cutting his hand on the object.

He hissed in displeasure as his grabbed his wound. "Can...can you wait up?!" he sort of yelled, not knowing how far ahead he was.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:34 am

Plague had run off somewhere far ahead, no surprise there. Plasma however had hung further back and stopped upon request. "What's wrong??" He asked as he came back over, "How come you're walkin' on the ground like that?? Did'ja lose your legs too??" He proceeded to check but they seemed to be in place still.

A rather surprised gasp by Plasma followed by footsteps in what sounded to be water only further interrupted things.

"Plague said it not me!" Plasma cried and backed away.

"Relax fleaface." Yes Smiles had come along, "I'm just here to watch."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:37 am

"The problem is.." Roger started. "I can't see in the dark like you guys can. And now I've gone and cut my hand." Roger stood up, a little wobbly from still standing on what he had tripped on.

"Can someone lead me or something? Or does anyone have a flashlight?" (Good luck Roger. >=D)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:41 am

Brad is too happy about that XD)

"We don't even own a house why would we own a flashlight?" That was Vengy. Happy as could be even if his logic didn't quite mesh. He flicked his helmet fins and stuffed his hands in his pockets, having no intentions of helping. "You can count me out, one. you're not supposed to be here. Two, I can't see in the dark like them and three. I don't want to--that's the most important one." That being said he walked around them and headed off into the direction Plasma had been trying to lead him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:56 am

Roger made a face, but Veng obviously couldn't see it. Roger continued on at a slower pace. This time feeling ahead a lot more thoroughly.

"Hey um...Vengeance!" he called. "Why am I not supposed to be here? Who owns this land?" he didn't expect a reply and he couldn't see of Veng was even close enough to hear.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:05 am

"Own and claim, two very different things again." Came the reply that sounded like it had echoed down quite a ways.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:08 am

Roger wasn't sure why the zetraloid didn't give him direct answers, but he did make sense so he decided not to get upset about it.

"If the parts we're heading towards now are in the dark, we might as well turn back as I won't be able to see them!" Roger said rather loudly, hoping one of them would hear. He didn't like feeling so helpless in the dark and he didn't even see any glowing eyes anymore.

"This is a bad idea." he randomly stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:16 am

No one answered his statement however :c for everyone was very rude. All that could really be heard was a gentle breeze that seemed to blow through, although from where, was hard to tell. With it however it carried a rather musty smell.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:46 am

Roger almost fell over more things as he moved along. He wasn't enjoying this anymore nor could he see anyone, so he decided to abort his travels. Looking for light, he found a small glowy source and began to make his way to it. It grew increasingly bright the closer he got, so he knew it was an exit. He secretly wished to still look at the other parts, but his instincts were quite overpowering at this point.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:57 am

An echo of laughter from...somewhere, was hard to tell belonged to Plague or Plasma, one of them who had either not realized they'd lost Roger or didn't care. Either way it seemed content to stay where it was. It was amazingly O_O Mr. Smiles who decided to intervene which was fairly easy for him, seeing as he had been following him around and obviously knew generally where he was going in the dark.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:02 am

The light suddenly disappeared. Roger squinted and continued forward. He suddenly bumped into something hard, it had to be a zetraloid.

"Who-who's there?" he asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:05 am

"Guess." Vengeance replied and crossed his arms. Sadly he had a suspicion the human very well may not have recognized his voice--they were stupid creatures after all.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:11 am

Roger knew it wasn't Plague or Plasma, and Vengeance was the only other zetra he had met that day.

"Vengeance?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:17 am

"Correct. Wow humans are on a roll today aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:20 am

"I can't see anything now." Roger complained. "And, I don't think it's such a good idea for me to be here anyway."

Roger attempted to sidestep past Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:21 am

"That's 'cause its not." Vengeance replied, before extending his arm out to let poor Roger who couldn't see anything run into it. Maor carrots Roger =\
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:28 am

More carrots...nice. =.

Roger was caught off guard and, upon hitting Veng's arm, freaked for a moment by jumped back, losing his footing and falling into some more stuff. (He is very coordinated.)

"What was that? You guys have permanent limbo bars set up or something?" Roger was getting more and more uncomfortable with the situation as time went on.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:43 am

"That was my arm." Vengeance replied with his typical lack of amusement. "You shouldn't be here you know." He added, "A zetra gang--not a safe place for a human."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:55 am

"You guys are a gang?!" Roger asked with surprise. He thought for a moment. "If you guys wanted to hurt me, wouldn't you have done so already? What would you want with a human anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:58 am

"Probably same thing they want with anyone else." Vengeance shrugged, obviously meaning all the interesting subject matter Roger had already seen, "Dunno." He yawned as if this were still oh so boring, "I don't have any interest in you. My brother probably would, along with a lot of others I could name off."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:00 am

Roger wasn't making the connection. "Would they need for something? Like a task? Maybe I could get a job working for you guys...."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:02 am

"If by task you mean injure for their pure amusement then there's plenty of job openings." He informed the STOOPID human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-