MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:55 am

Vengeance didn't move at all that fast a pace, but it wasn't all that slow either. He stopped when he reached a place that seemed rather far out beyond the actual alleys. It was more like a construction left overs yard or something, "I doubt he'll follow you here." He commented, "If he does he's probably too stupid to find you. Or lacks the patience."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:00 am

Roger looked around for a moment. He wasn't very happy with the idea of this place, but he'd take it. "Thanks a lot Mr. Vengeance. How long do you think I should hide out here before I can leave?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:07 am

"Oh...." He looked off to one side casually, "Few weeks should be fine." He was of course, lying >_> but his mood suddenly changed when he heard his brother's voice in the distance. He darted past Roger and pulled himself up a large pile of culvert type piping before hiding inside one.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:14 am

Roger was about to exclaim his disbelief when Veng took off. Roger stumbled after him. He was a fast zetra. Roger saw him climb rather easily into a large pipe. Roger ran to the pipes but was not nearly as skilled at climbing. He tried once before he started to panic. He ran past the pipes and slid behind a low pile of dirt. He realized it was a terrible choice of hiding places only after he got there. He slowly tried to look over it and see where that other zetra was...
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:19 am

Vengeance was rather surprised that Roger was one, so easily paniced and two, a horrible climber. Oh and that three, he also probably always lost hide and seek as a younger kid. He dared inch out of his own hiding spot before going over to Roger and tapping his shoulder with one claw finger, for now he was willing to help for whatever reason.

Rage was there too now of course--a ways off, looking around, so far not at them.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:26 am

Roger, unaware of Veng, jumped and almost yelled in terror.

"Oh it's...it's you." he gasped. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:34 am

Vengeance didn't really have time to explain. Rather he grabbed ahold of Roger and tried dragging him along with him back to his little hide out, granted that involved an interesting struggle seeing as Roger was a bit taller than him, but being a zetra he had an advantage and scraped his claw along until he got a firm hold.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:36 am

Roger winced and squirmed under Veng's hand. It wasn't very comfortable and Roger was perfectly capable of following Veng, or so he thought anyway...at least when it didn't come to climbing. Roger awkwardly moved his legs over the terrain...he'd never been dragged before.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:40 am

Climbing. That would be fun. Still holding Roger with one hand, he attempted to grab onto anything nearby. It didn't work extra well at first, only uttering a sliding scraping noise as his claw slid free. The second time he got a better grip and tried hauling Roger up with him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:45 am

Roger's limbs hung loosely as he didn't even attempt to help Veng, he was too busy looking for the other zetra whom he didn't know the name of yet, but Brad knows the name he is just starting to feel dumb saying 'the other zetra' and wanted Ten to know he knows who it is.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:50 am

XDDDDDDDD

Vengeance got him pulled up inside of his hiding spot soon enough and sighed as if he thought Roger was OH SO HEAVY. His helmet fins twitched before he quietly madehis way to the dark center of the pipe to keep out of Rage's site. The zetraloid was rather close now, looking under random objects trying to find the human, and his brother apparently.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:04 am

Roger didn't say anything. He'd let the zetraloid decide when it was time to talk. Like a lost puppy, he followed Veng into the center of the pipe. He sat down, shaking slightly from all the excitement. He rubbed his eyes in an effort to relax by doing something normal.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:08 am

Vengeance remained silent.

QUE THIS PICTURE

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Vengy

Ahem. ANyway.

He remained silent until he felt his brother would've gotten bored which granted was a few hours. That's when he crawled towards the outside and started surveying everything.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:12 am

xDD I like cued pictures. =D

Roger had fallen asleep before the hours were up. After his encounters with the zetras, sitting still only made his body shut down and he fell into a deep sleep. He didn't snore, however.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:17 am

Vengeance rolled his eyes about Roger's condition, before going over to him and trying to shove him out of their hiding spot. c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:18 am

Roger felt the motion and awoke quickly, spreading his limbs to stop moving. Upon seeing Veng, he instead allowed himself to be shoved until he saw they were up a moderate distance above the ground. At that point he tried to stop the shoving.

"Wait! I can get down!" he said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:23 am

Vengeance shrugged, "Thought you were busy sleeping." He commented before climbing down before him and landing on the ground with ease.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:28 am

"Busy sleeping...." Roger repeated as his dangled his legs over the side. "Right." He dropped down, mostly by accident. He landed on his feet, but the force of the impact also made him squat and then consequently fall down.

He made a face and got to his feet. "Hey...Vengeance...thanks for helping me. I um...suppose there is something you want in return isn't there?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:31 am

"Like my dad always says. Take everything you can get." He stretched before adding, "Well the condensed version anyway. More something like kill and steal. Anything you grab is yours." He shrugged, "What do ya got to offer?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:36 am

"Um..well..." Roger started. He had no wallet, therefore no money on him currently. He had no valuables, except maybe his tools, but they were mostly sentimental value only. He didn't have much at his apartment, a computer, some parts and of course his zetra Parts. "I...I don't have much really that would interest you." he said regretfully. "You want some tools?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:37 am

"Do I look like I want tools to you?" He asked, leaning closer to him. He was on a roll, Roger that is one set of trouble to the next!
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:41 am

Yes...yes he is. xDD

"I can offer you a computer or a zetra!" Roger said while backing away from Veng. He quickly regret what he said. He loved Parts and he needed his computer for most of the entire zetra building operation....and for keeping in contact with his friend.

"I mean, I can give you all my money if you want...but it's um...not on me."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:48 am

"All your stuff." He growled at Roger. His mood had changed rather swiftly. That seemed to be a trend amongst a lot of these zetraloids. They were MOODY jerk faces D: that wanted stuff for no reason.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:51 am

Roger sadly began to empty his pockets. It consisted mostly of various tools, some differently colored wires and a rag or two. He left the pliers from his father in their sheath, hoping Vengeance wouldn't notice.

"I don't have anything else." he simply said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:53 am

Vengeance was not impressed. In fact he kicked them and sent them sliding underneath a huge pallet of...stuff that mega10 does not feel like describing. "That's junk. What else?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:57 am

Roger watched his tools disappear, but his attention quickly went back to Vengeance. "I-I don't have anything else!" he stammered. 'I-I offered my tools and things..my other stuff is at my apartment unless you...want my clothes." he added, giving Vengeance an odd look.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:02 am

"Umm....." Vengeance looked rather....surprised by that last part, "Er, no, not really. I mean no." He shook his head, "No I don't want your clothes." Almost as if irritated his helmet fins went back, "Why the heck would I want your clothes?" He shook his head getting over the topic finally. "Fine. We'll go to your apartment then." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-