MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:15 am

"It shouldn't take long." Veng stated, more as...confirmation to himself than Dizzy. After all Dizzy didn't have to do anything. Like go into that cold, clean smelling place with all those violent and devious tools. His opinion was probably formulated from how his father saw medical tools to be used. But either way he wasn't too brave about it, still carrying on in the direction of the hospital though. Apparently he remembered where that was. Perhaps for his later scheduled revenge.

---

"Nothin." Writhe replied, perked his helmet fins up then darted off again. He was pretty fast--and apparently recovered from his injuries a lot ebtter than VENG had. Perhaps because his stuff had been robotic and replaced already. (Writhe's I mean) either way he was speeding off, taking a very direct route to what he wanted apparently. Given he was a half Shifter and knew Veng to some extent it probably wouldn't be too hard. That and oh there were other reasons, but ten left those out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:19 am

(xD Scheduled revenge.)

Dizzy followed without question, finishing his gatorade and silently observing Veng's...he didn't seem to want it, but what if he wanted it later?

he forgot about hiding his candy and popped some Reese's Pieces into his mouth happily.

____

Whiskey tensed, but decided he didn't need to follow at that pace...until he thought about what if Veng were not at his place? He sighed, he wasn't in the mood to run, not here, not now...Writhe was going to negotiate right? And Veng wanted nothing to do with Whiskey anyway. He began to walk in the direction Writhe had darted off to.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:06 pm

And then finally before them stupid that massive place known as a hospital. Hm, yep his hospital senses (Not real BTW XDD) had gotten him back here. Why couldn't he have house senses too? D: Alright, he could do this. It was just like demanding stuff from other people! That logic is probably why he entered through the front doors looking so demanding. YES. He had made it to step one......and then all bravery melted away merely by the site of the person sitting at her little front desk arranging papers in grumpy fashion. Lucky for Dizzy Veng forgot he hadn't had stuff before and therefore didn't notice the stolenness of what he had too |D

-------

Well that was Writhe's first choice to look at anyway. I mean it was a house after all, shouldn't it have its inhabitant there as well? Made sense to Writhe and he remembered where the place was (better than Veng I see) so he headed straight for it, paying no real mind to if Whiskey was following him or not.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:23 pm

No house sense for Veng. xDD (EDIT: Must have posted without me knowing. .0. Because it still sat there like I could type and wasn't even trying to post...yet it did. xDD Huh.)

Dizzy followed, not seeming very concerned with the location. His eyes were wide, but because he was scared, simply because it was easier to take in his surroundings that way. Where WERE they? Who were all these people? Why was it so...white?

"Is this your house?" he asked, not fully comprehending that Veng said they were taking a detour.

_____

(xDDD)

Whiskey was indeed following, and headed for Veng's place. Since it wasn't a terribly far distance away, he figured he would have time at his pace to intercept the conversation...or Writhe if Veng wasn't there.

He pulled out one of his flasks, yep, it was that time again.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:48 pm

(lolk XD)

“Of course it’s not my house!” Veng snapped. A bit unintentionally grumpy. “Hey look,” He addressed the person at the desk now, “Lady person—erm, ma’am. I need to see uh…”

Lady person merely stared.

--

Writhe was making his own path--as was usual. Up the side of the side of the building. It was quite typical of a Shapeshifter to do such a thing when there was a perfectly fine door he could’ve used. Oh well. He headed up the side without any real consideration to what others might think about it. It was a good thing he had good grip. Otherwise he’d have likely fallen off.

---
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Dizzy was scared of Veng, but when he started to talk to the lady person, Dizzy decided it was best to use the Veng for cover. =) He had always been taught to keep his face hidden so they couldn't find him when he stole stuff. He didn't remember stealing stuff from here but maybe he did!

He tried to scrunch up under the back of Veng's coat.

____

Whiskey could see the building, but he was still too far away to notice a zetra on the side, nor could he hear any noises Writhe might have been making.

He was taking drinks at a constant pace, pleased with whatever he had mixed into this one.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:30 am

Vengeance kind of pointed off in a random direction, his tone changing entirely, "well you see...a...awhile back I was here and they um...helped me and stuff."

Lady gave a very bored stare.

Veng frowned. Stupid lady not being helpful.

"Well...I'm um...back.....and need them to take their........help back."

No response.

"You get what I'm saying?"

Lady still had the same bored stare, "No, sir, not at all." She replied before looking back to her paperwork.

------

Writhe paused clinging to the side of a window. Hm. How far had he climbed? He needed to recalculate where his destination was! He glanced both ways, did a bit of mental calculations and then proceeded along his path until he found exactly the room/house thing/whatever itscalled/APARTMENTTHEREWEGO and kindly broke a window to get in. Hey in his defense he had knocked, no one answered the window though =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:16 am

Dizzy did not like this, the lady didn't understand Veng? Well she OWNED the place right? (Yes working there means owning apparently. xD)

"The customer is always right." he chimed in from his position behind Veng. His eyes suddenly going wide, he hadn't meant to actually SAY that!

_____

(xDD)

Whiskey was making his approach on the building when he noticed two people looking up. Writhe? He slowly looked up, seeing nothing. What was their problem then? He noticed one glancing at the ground. What was that now...oh, glass. His mind pieced the puzzle together. Well at least he knew Writhe had made it here just fine, now to listen for more windows, watch that one window and keep an eye on the door. He figured if Writhe wasn't out in a few minutes, Veng was probably in there.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:07 am

Lady gave Dizzy a very bored stare too. She was kind. Like all of ten's humans.

"Look I just need......" He searched his mind for a name, "Spiral. I need to talk to Spiral."

Lady shrugged and decided to call out said zetra because really she didn't care and it would get Veng out of her hair. Yes society is allowed to employ horrible people in ten's world.

------
Writhe helped himself to wandering around the place again. By the looks of it, no one had been there since last time. How infuriating. He kicked at some of the furniture because it was clearly its fault. And then he decided to sit down. =) Actually he was kicking back on the couch, now tossing one of his knives in the air and catching it. Clearly he had a death wish. Anyway he was contemplating where the stupid Hunter could've gone.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:24 am

Spiral....hmmm... Dizzy did not remember that name. Wasn't that a sort of loop?

Dizzy peeked out, thinking perhaps Veng had spotted this Spiral. So many people. 0.0 He ducked back under, nope not safe yet.

____

Whiskey waited for about only a minute and a half, deciding Writhe could do some real damage in just a few minutes. He decided to take the normal elevator way and made his way to Veng's door. He hesitated before knocking a few times. He stepped aside from the spy hole so if Writhe was in there, he wouldn't deny his entrance based on knowing who it was.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:40 am

Vengeance grumbled something. Probably about the fact Dizzy couldn't make up his mind and that apparently irritated him. He made several disgusted faces which lady probably thought were directed at her judging by the look of insult on her face.

Spiral appeared soon enough though, waving all happy like as if this were some kind of reunion.

Veng's helmet fins twitched as he tried to turn without TRAMPLING over Dizzy to look at him

---

Writhe totally didn't answer the door. How kind. Heck it wasn't his place. And Veng wouldn't knock on his own door. So whoever was out there was someone he wasn't interested in visiting with. He did stand up though, made his way back over to the window and hopped out, letting himself slide down the side then stopping his momentum or slowing it at least with his feet and clinging to the occasional thing. Yes quite destructive but effective for himself anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:02 am

Dizzy was bumped and startled, which caused him to assist in the falling over of himself. He landed on his bottom, catching himself from going over backward with his hands. He had a look of pure panic on his face and he proceeded to cover his face with his outermost clothes, pulling his legs in a moment after.

_____

Whiskey stood outside the door for a moment, taking another drink. He sighed, did he really want to bash Veng's door in? He looked at his stuck blade, ready to use it to open the door, but he paused for a moment. He heard no fighting, heck, he heard no discussing either. He shook his head, of course Veng wasn't home. He began to make his way back to the elevator, still drinking occasionally. Hopefully Veng could take care of himself.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:49 am

Veng glanced at him, he probably would've apologized had he not been in such an irritable mood due to location.

"Hey, you need to take all your helpful stuff back." Veng stated to Spiral. In reality? Yeah he wanted to bolt out that door, but this stuff was slowing him down as far as he was concerned.

"Take it back?" Spiral asked, tilting his head to one side in feigned cluelessness.

"Yeah." Veng glanced around. Didn't he get it?

Spiral looked thoughtfully for a moment then shook his head, "Hey where's your buddy? The one you came with?"

Vengeance frowned. That...that wasn't what he had come to discuss. Why did he care about...

"You know you should still be taking it easy. Leave it to a Hunter not to listen to the doctor, hm?"

That sparked Veng's attitude up again--fear of doctors momentarily forgotten, "That's because I'm fine."

Spiral looked to a clock on the wall and nodded at it as if it had told him exactly what he needed to know.

"Right. Well then. Keep up with me and we'll get to that." That said he started walking towards the exit.

Veng made a face, glanced at the lady working which offered no help, then back at the departing Spiral, "What do you mean keep--"

"Lunch break." He stated simply, "That aside, if you want me to make it all go away and you're as okay as you think you are, you should be able to catch me right? So catch me and I'll take it all out." Oh, yes it was quite a risk to challenge a Hunter like that, but he suspected he'd be okay.

-------
Writhe let go when he was a few feet from the ground, recovering quickly. If he couldn't find Veng at his house he'd have to intensify this search. He could try the gang territory although that'd be hazardous to his own health probably. Maybe he should ask that guy he was working with now? Nah. He hadn't known the day before after all. He'd just have to keep an eye out as he ran around.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:49 pm

(OH BOY IT'S LIKE A STORY! =D xD)

Dizzy was listening to all this. Spiral sounded....well...nice actually. It made VENG sound mean. But Veng was nice right? He poked his head out of his clothes, wanting to get a glance at this 'Spiral'.

Well he saw someone walking away, but a lot of people were walking. It must be who Veng should follow. As far as Brad knew Veng was not yet following Spiral, so Dizzy glanced at many possible people very quickly. Who...who was it?

____

Whiskey calmly made his way outside the building, drinking as he walked through the automatic doors. He glanced around, not expecting to see Writhe...which was good, because he still didn't see him. No idea where Veng was, no idea where Writhe was.

His eyes flashed for a moment. Not a good first move from someone who wants to be employed by him, you don't dig around in things he is associated with and not make an effort to include him. It might not be professional, but his work WASN'T professional, or even entirely legal for that matter. He shook his head as he made his way away from the complex.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:35 am

(Hahaha XDD so it is!....that's what I get for splitting everyone up =) )
(Oh and Brad was right)

Veng was merely glaring. Fine. If doctor person wanted to make this hard he could do that.

"You might have to run." He stated, he was actually telling that to Dizzy, although he didn't specify.

Oh yes, this would look great. Random injured Shapeshifter Hunter chasing a doctor. Either way he didn't wait for a reply from Dizzy and took off after Spiral, slowed somewhat by the injuries he did still have but none the less following.

---
Writhe kept up his wandering about. It was a rather big city to try and find one zetraloid merely by running into them but...
His helmet fins twitched. Well he remembered where Whiskey's place was if he needed to call it quits, so there really wasn't any harm in doing this. That was when Mega10 decided to be nice/mean and let him see someone else. Not Veng, but a lead none the less. His brother! Rage. Writhe charged over to confront him too--not he brightest Shifter.

"Hey!" He called more as an angry call out than a greeting.

Rage turned to see the white armored creep hopping back and forth as if he expected an attack. Yeah, if he kept that up he could get promised it. |D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:51 am

Dizzy was somewhat caught off guard about what Veng said, might have to run? But he thought VENG was following the guy not him! He didn't realize he might not be the one to initiate the follow, but he was going to follow at some point. he opened his mouth to reply, but then Veng was leaving!

He squealed and picked up his clothes that were dragging, hurrying after Veng in a pace that would tire him quickly, he was not yet fluent with finding the right amount of effort.

____

(xDD)

Whiskey did not see Rage, he was probably near the area, but at this point he was going to scope out a bar. All these responsibilities and things beyond his control were really taking a toll on his mental well being.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:21 am

squealing Dizzy =U XDD

Veng was too focused on following after Spiral to pay much attention to if Dizzy were keeping up or not. He WOULD catch that stupid doctor and make him take his stupid stuff back >=. Clearly this was how all patients got what they wanted. Either way, considering Spiral was indeed an average zetraloid he could probably run quite a good distance which meant Veng either needed to be faster or have endurance in....still injured form. The idea wasn't as great as it had seemed originally. He decided for the attempt at being faster opposed to prolonging this.

--

Writhe continued his hopping about, asking where Rage's brother was.

Why DID everyone want his brother? As far as Rage was concerned Veng was stupid. So why the sudden interest by like everyone to find him....

He didn't really get a chance to mentally complain about it anymore because Writhe was poking at him quite literally now which didn't make him happy at all. He swung his claw arm around and quite efficiently knocked Writhe off his feet.

Stupid 'Shifter hadn't even had the smarts to anticipate an attack. That or he was trying to start a fight....in an odd way.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:42 am

(Yes. =U Like car tires.)

Dizzy was growing tired an- (Ten: Um...they've been moving for 5 seconds. =U)

=.

>_>

<_<

Dizzy continued along at his fast pace. he still didn't see Spiral! Many Reese's Pieces scattered about the floor, leaving a trail behind Dizzy as all his bouncing shook them loose from their protective orange bag.

____

(Mentally complain, literally poking...AHA HA HA)

Since Writhe wasn't screaming in pain, Whiskey still had no leads as to his whereabouts. He was headed for the nearest bar, which happened to be adjoined with a gas station. Probably expensive, but what did he care?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:25 am

(XDD WIN)

Veng had to turn rather abruptly to follow the perfectly HEALTHy zetra he was chasing. Still, being a Hunter he should be able to outrun him with any luck. Even injured...at least he figured he could. He pushed himself to run harder despite the fact it hurt and probably was totally not going to help him feel better faster. This was stupid. He should just go ask his dad to take the stuff out. He bet HE'D do it. (and probably make it the most painful thing to ever happen, silly Veng) It wasn't long before he'd managed to catch up to Spiral, although being kind of...uncertain how to stop him simply ran alongside him for awhile before apparently deciding tackling him was his best option. It worked to some extent. The two went rolling, smashing into a bunch of trashcans which went flying every other direction.

Then it probably didn't come as a huge surprise when the back door of a restaurant swung open and along with it a rather angry, yelling man. Veng frowned, helmet fins flattening in anger at both the man, the garbage that was now everywhere and the fact Spiral had just gotten up and taken off. Stupid luck. He glared at the man, which seemed to encourage him to stop it and go back inside.
--

(XDDD ten has decided to be unlazy and include how Rage talks properly now C| )
Writhe blinked a couple times before getting back to his feet rather quickly. He glared at Rage, daring to take another step back towards him again.

"That was a cheapshot."

"You were ramblin'." Rage shrugged and rolled his eyes, " Th'ides, there'th no rulth in threet fighth."

Writhe's helmet fins lowered. "Fine then." He stated and then lunged forward at Rage complete with knife.

The Hunter fended off his first attack, forcing him to leap back in order to avoid being swept aside my another powerful strike.

.....writhemay now take stupidest half hunter of the year award =U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:26 am

Dizzy was following, growing increasingly tired as the chase ensued. Well at least he could see the one known as Spiral now! He noticed his candy was spilling far too late, by now almost the entire bag was gone. He stopped, bending over to pick up a piece that was skittering past him on the ground. He looked up to tell Veng to wait, but...he was tackling that guy?! He freaked out a little, backing away, especially when restaurant man came out. Should he hide? Should he run? Help Veng? He took a step forward, then a step back. GAH decisions! Oh good, man retreated...wait where was that Spiral going? His eyes went wide as he hurried over to Veng. Usually when things got active all he had to do was run or hide. D= This thinking hurt his brain.

_____

D= Whiskey is still deaf to the situation, doesn't help he only has one working transmitter either. He made his way to the bar and ordered one of the most expensive things they offer, a $12 blend for only like 6 ounces. =D

Bystanders were watching Rage and Writhe and started to freak, most of them avoiding them for good reason while others called the cops. o.o
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:47 am

Vengeance was still grumbling as he finally decided to get himself up off the ground he had been previously sitting on. He shook off the garbage that had fallen on him, and stumbled forward a bit before getting his footing back. Well if he hadn't been sore enough before he certainly was now. He flinched slightly, probably having readjusted the stuff Spiral had done to him in his recent endeavors, it felt like it was doing more harm than good now. His helmet fins twitched as his bad mood seemed to die down somewhat again, he glanced over to see if Dizzy was still with him.

--

Dumb bystanders =U XDD

Well they'd certainly get to see a lot cuz they weren't going anywhere. Writhe was persistently getting back into the action of battle, on occasion getting slung back out and scraping across the ground. It obviously wasn't hurting him much as he kept coming back. He was getting in plenty of hits himself, but Hunters were tough, and it'd likely take a whole lot more than that to do anything substantial. Either way there was plasma spattering the ground from who wasn't entirely clear--probably both.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:27 am

Dizzy was standing there, covering his mouth with one hand and the other slightly below his neck, ready to pull up clothes to hide. When he saw Veng look at him, his eyes darted to Veng. Did he need him to do something?

He just stared wide-eyed, waiting for Veng to give him instructions.

_____

(xDDDD)

Whiskey drank his stupid drink and was about to get lost in his thoughts, when someone at the bar suddenly stood up, shoving the stool as he hurried to a window.

Whiskey jumped, startled, his stuck blade pointing out in the direction the stool was. His eyes flashed, stupid reflexes. What was that guy looking at anyway? He casually made his way to the window, stopping as he saw the crowd. Hmmm...couldn't see from here. He went outside, followed those hurrying to the rest of the crowd. He could see Rage above everyone else, but still insisted on shoving his way through. He paused near the front of the crowd, watching.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:44 am

Veng didn't really know what to say after all that had gone on. Hm.

"Um, I need to go find my dad." He stated kind of randomly. It was quite a calm statement. He shoved his hands into his pockets and glanced around, as if this were all perfectly normal.

---

(His stupid drink XDDD)

Things had turned to an all out battle now with Rage and Writhe alike moving about, attacking and blocking. Granted Writhe was much smaller and quicker so he did more dodging than actual blocking. He was, for the most part anyway, avoiding the most dangerous part of the claw.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:16 am

(VENG NO IT WILL HURT. D=)

Dizzy glanced around too, Veng looked suspicious!

"What do you need your Dad for?" he asked, rather calmly for how freaked out he currently appeared.

____

Whiskey continued watching, either way he would benefit if one killed the other...plus it was a skill display of Writhe, which would allow him to choose missions and things more wisely for Writhe.

"What the *bleep* do you think you're doing?" he asked, rather loudly to be heard over the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:05 am

(This is sir logic fail half the time we speak of C| )

"Because...that other guy ran off." Why was he even explaining himself? He didn't know. He shrugged. "Come on." He didn't wait to see if Dizzy was or not, he wasn't going all that fast though, more like a normal walk. Although his helmet fins twitched just about every time he took a step. Spazztastic. =U

--------

Writhe ducked down as Rage's claw hand nearly caught his fins that had momentarily perked up at hearing someone yell above all the other noise. he made a quick dash to the side and darted forward, past Rage and did a quick jump and turn, landing facing the opposite direction so that he could see where the voice was coming from.

Sounded like it was directed at them...Without much regard to Rage, he hurried towards a building, climbing it quite quickly up to the second floor. Rage followed him over to the building, although he made no attempt at climbing it--probably a could thing, he'd have failed miserably.

Once again Writhe looked out amongst the crowd for the one talking, quite secure that he was currently safe.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Veng didn't even know. xDD

Dizzy followed, hurrying very rapidly at first, but once he caught up to Veng he slowed to Veng's pace.

"Am I a good come oner?" he asked, pleased with his performance of catching Veng.

___

Whiskey could sort of predict that Writhe was looking for who spoke, which is exactly why he made no immediate attempt to acknowledge Writhe's attention. He was silently pleased with Writhe's behavior, causing his entire train of thought, of testing Writhe, to make him want to reply back, so Writhe's attempts were not in vain. He blinked a few times quickly as he was brought to reality.

"What's going on here?" he asked, once again very loudly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:11 pm

"Er.....sure, yeah you're a good...follower.." Veng stated, changing the wording of course. He picked up his pace a tad, just to walk at a fast pace. He seemed to be a bit more focused on other things now, glancing around himself as he walked along. Yes, he had a goal now.

-------
Writhe's helmet fins twitched slightly--recognition of having heard the voice that matched with the previous one in his mind. He scanned the crowd again, having a bit better chance of finding who was speaking this time. Hmm...who would say something like--aha, that one would. But why the heck would he want to publicly announce his random...anger at a Shapeshifter Hunter? It wouldn't go over well with the others for sure. So instead he settled for staring.

Rage apparently didn't care about whoever was talking, he was clawing at the building, clearly angry at the fact he couldn't climb so well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-