MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:52 am

Whiskey's eyes opened very soon after the pillow hit him. He looked at Veng.

"Bout time." he said. He yawned and shook his flask, he didn't remember sleep-drinking.

"How you feelin'?" he asked rather groggily.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:54 am

Vengeance glared at Whiskey. "I hate you." He repeated, for the first time noticing his could move his arm and his legs for that matter, although they were sore and not so great for doing much with yet. He didn't recall his statement of hate however.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:57 am

Whiskey grinned at him.

"Stop your complainin', you can move again can't you? I already paid your **** bill anyway. You can run back to your ruins now." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:01 am

Vengeance had grinned back for a split moment before his expression sort of dropped to a frown. He hadn't really wanted to go back, he'd be glad to get out of this place though for sure...and he really didn't hate Whiskey, he kind of liked him. A WHOLE lot better than the ruins anyway. His helmet fins twitched a bit.

"Yeah..." He commented, rather unenthusiastically as he triied getting out of bed to stand up, it took a few tries to get steadied but he'd done so.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:02 am

Whiskey didn't attempt to help, he figured he wouldn't be doing Veng any favors.

"There ya got it." he said. "You don't sound too happy to be up and about. You like being a cripple?" he asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:08 am

Vengeance glanced at him as he shifted his weight from foot to foot as if testing to make sure all was good.

"No." He answered simply, he shoved his hands in his pockets and looked at Whiskey for a bit before saying anything else, "Thanks..." He said after some hesitation, "Even if I do hate you." He didn't really sound like he meant it, and didn't really wait to see what Whiskey thought about it, rather turning briskly for the nearest way that looked like out (He hadn't left the room yet FYI) He didn't want to go home >=U but oh well.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:11 am

Whiskey studied him, he didn't know what he was thinking but he couldn't imagine one would be eager to go back to the ruins.

"No prob." Whiskey told him. "You know....Mr. Blood doesn't know you're fixed. You still have official leave." He turned away to let Veng ponder that thought.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:17 am

Vengeance did....but he was much too shy to admit to not wanting to be back in the ruins. His helmet fins drooped down as his generally emo look set back in. Besides, he had strong suspicions to believe that when he DID get back, the first thing to probably happen was him getting beat up again. He didn't say another word actually, he just nodded his head, which Whiskey couldn't see before leaving the room and heading down the hall that looked most empty to him, he really wanted no part in running into anyone now. He hesitated in the hall, glancing back...Whiskey seemed to care more about him than anyone else he knew, he'd have preferred to hang out with him...even if he was weird, and tried going to 'fun' places...he shook his head. He didn't belong out here anyway, sighing he slowly began to continue down his path, it probably wasn't the best idea, seeing as he still wasn't fully there again. Mentally I mean. He was awake yes...but...only sort of. He stopped somewhere along the line again, oblivious to what the heck he was doing again, before promptly shoving someone down and taking off the other direction. Poor promptly shoved person.

(Random ten facts since brad isn't ON >=C One, I am tired, I should not do that again XDD two, i fell asleep and twisted my neck funny in the truck. I WAS NOT DRIVING FYI XDD three, REMEMBER Veng never accepts offers =U unless it is a rare occasion, he's too shy really =U and uncertain about results, and four..or whatever I'm on it must be morning or something now I imagine. Mid morning maybe? I dunno cuz they had been out late at night, just random environmental update *goes to talk on IM*)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:15 pm

Whiskey stayed in the room. He wanted to go see what Veng was doing. Sure he was a jerk, but he had accepted Veng as a friend and it didn't seem right that he would go back to the ruins. He was fixed now however, which was good and so at least the reason he brought Veng out was fulfilled, but he still thought it was a bad idea.

He sat in the room for a few minutes before standing up. He made his way out of the room and the direction he thought Veng took. Someone walked by him mumbling something about a rude zetra who shoved him. Whiskey was tired, apparently caring for a Veng took a toll on one's energy levels after all.

(I agree that you should not do that again. D= Poor Ten. You feel asleep and hurt your neck? o.0 (Not driving. xDD) Dang, poor you. >=. And yes I remember about Veng, it's a shame really, though I guess those sorts of things would make him un Vengy like and that would not be good. =) xD Talk to you later I hope!)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:50 pm

(I would think caring for Veng indeed would be stressfull >_> XPP But yeeees unfortunately, Veng is very hard headed when it comes to willingly agreeing .-. )

Vengeance hadn't really shoved the guy knowingly. He had been sort of...drifting off mind wise. He was doing so a lot. He'd plain forgot he wanted to avoid the crowds and was walking down the more crowded way with no regard to who was around him really.

His helmet fins twitched. Why was he going this way? Where was he trying to for that matter? It seemed to kick in for a moment, his helmet fins perking up again as he glared at everyone. It faded nearly as quick. He smashed into a poor helpless medic, and sent them rolling across the floor, tray of tools flying. The loud noise of it snapped something mindwise for him, and he took a step back and shook his head again. He never recalled it being this hard to focus before.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:25 am

Whiskey could find Veng pretty easily by the commotion he was creating. He approached him from behind, suddenly grabbing under his right shoulder to help steady him.

"Come on Mr. Vengeance." Whiskey told him. He knew the way out and Veng was not making good progress without him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:29 am

Vengeance looked at Whiskey quite blankly for a few moments before somewhat nodding his head. He was still pretty out of it, even if he had moments of clarity, and seemed to appreciate the fact Whiskey was there to show him where he was going since he kept forgetting. So amazingly there was no fight. Veng didn't seem to have the best of coordination yet though either, he kept stepping funny from time to time, but that was a minor issue =U (until he fall sdown a flight of stairs violently and cracks his head open and breaks his arms and legs again =D kidding XDD)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:34 am

( HA HA HA. xDD Poor Veng. =( Whiskey'd be like. WELL **** THIS. *walks away*)

Whiskey made sure to keep Veng from falling as they went along, they needed to turn a few corners and Whiskey only knew where to go by reading the 'EXIT' signs, a skill not many zetras had.

The automatic doors finally opened and fresh air, the first in a long time, blew into their faces.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:37 am

(XDD that'd be horrible)

Vengeance blinked a few times, as if this all rather surprised him. He raised his claw hand up, not to hit Whiskey mind you, but rather to rub his head. How long had he been in that place? He randomly turned around and leaned his head back to look at the building, commenting "That's a big butter stack." and looking quite certain of this before turning back around.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:42 am

Whiskey was surprised for only a moment. "I agree." he said, when in doubt, agree.

Whiskey didn't tell Veng where they were going, but he intended to head back to his office. He'd rarely been in this part of town though and he had no idea which way it was. He started to flag down a cab one handed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:46 am

Vengeance didn't ask surprisingly. His cautious nature must not have kicked back in fully yet. In all reality he seemed like in general he'd walk off with a perfect stranger. He started to a couple different times before seeming to figure out it was Whiskey he was trying to follow. Although he wasn't really sure as to WHY he was trying to follow him. He'd forgotten. But he was pretty sure he was supposed to.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:48 am

Whiskey got a cab to pull over, at that point he looked for Veng. At least he seemed to have been following him.

"Don't get lost now...." he told him as he opened the cab door. "Get in." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:50 am

"I'm not getting in that butter." He stated quite surely as he pointed at the cab, sad thing was he thought he was making perfect sense.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:54 am

Whiskey looked at him oddly. "Um...we need to, or the pancakes will be naked." he said, giving Veng an encouraging shove towards the seat.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:57 am

Vengeance looked at him oddly as well, "You don't make a bit of sense." He stated, but seemed side tracked enough that he ended up getting in the thing anyway. "Poor pancakes." He added after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:07 am

(xDDDDD)

"Yes." Whiskey said as he quickly muttered his company address to the driver. He then closed the door.

"How ya feeling?" Whiskey asked Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:11 am

Vengeance didn't answer Whiskey though. He was staring quite wide eyed. Not in too happy of a look either. He put his hand on the window....and looked at it, then at the roof of the car, and then past Whiskey. He looked incredibly concerned. Apparently he didn't like butter for pancakes.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:18 am

"Don't freak." Whiskey told him, he looked claustrophobic. "Only a little bit and we'll be out of here, enjoy the view."

He then told the driver to speed up and he would tip him well. Driver listened.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:27 am

Vengeance didn't say anything, but it was pretty easy to tell he was on the border of freaking. His helmet fins were drooped down and he kept looking all the various directions quite more urgently. He was actually trying to do as Whiskey had asked, guess his mind was working for a moment, but he didn't look like he was enjoying any scenery. He started scratching at his helmet and being generally fidgety as he kept looking around.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:33 am

Whiskey nudged him, he was offering him some gum.

"Want some?" he asked. "It's strawberry." Whiskey actually had no idea what it was, he THOUGHT it was strawberry, but it was really some apple mango mix.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:38 am

Veng nearly jumped when Whiskey nudged him. His helmet fins perked up momentarily. (Gosh whiskey, you ish flavor challenged) But it was short lived. He was apparently too nervous to care about something potentially strawberry flavored. Besides it didn't smell like strawberry. He looked down at the floor, still with the same horrified expression, running his hands over the top of his helmet before looking up again. Figured, his moment of semi clarity woul dbe spent freaking out about being in a car thing. He was doing just about everything he could to keep from freaking, but his efforts were starting to fail as all of said actions were becoming a bit more frantic.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:48 am

Whiskey pocketed the gum after taking a piece for himself.

"It's good." he commented. He was noticing landmarks now, his office was not far. He didn't think Veng would last much longer and ordered the cab to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-