MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:45 am

Vengeance gave him quite a glare. He didn't believe a thing Whiskey was saying. And he really didn't like the fact he was on their side. His helmet fins went down again.

"Let go." He stated, and my goodness did it sound evil =U, he was pretty well fed up with everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:47 am

Whiskey didn't move one bit. "I can't." he told him. "You can't stay this way until you heal by yourself, that'll take ages...especially at the rate you're going."

BM2 used Whiskey's cooperation as a chance to put the IV thing back in.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:49 am

Veng was quite mad at Whiskey for that, and took his claw hand, well the back of it actually, to slam down on top of Whiskey's that was keeping his arm from moving. Stupid Whiskey had let that darn human put the stupid thing in again.

TM was amazed. Last time Whiskey hadn't WANTED that thing to be done to Veng and had said it was unneccasary. He was dumb and decided to remind Whiskey he had said that.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:52 am

Whiskey was not bothered by the back of Veng's claw hand slamming down on his hand. Sure it hurt, even stung a little because he wasn't expecting it, but he couldn't afford to let go. He listened to TM.

"Shut up." was all he said. He couldn't think of a reason why TM should, so he left it at that.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:55 am

Vengeance was growing increasingly more frustrated with Whiskey hanging onto it and decided to yank the opposite way, and then twist, and then force himself up by his other hurt arm, even though it was broken in multiple places to try and yank it that way before falling again due to the broken arm.

TM had indeed shut up, Whiskey hurt his feelings =c so he decided to ask BM2 if he needed any help, obviously ignoring Vengeance who was persistently trying to hurt himself.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:57 am

BM2 looked around at Veng struggling. "Uhhhh....not sure yet." he replied.

Whiskey on the other hand, saw what Veng was doing and was very displeased. He raised a knee to place on Veng's arm witht he IV, while he grabbed Veng's other arm with one hand and his shoulder with another. He was determined to keep Veng from hurting himself.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:59 am

This answer satisfied TM =) He simply stayed out of the way.

"I hate you." Vengeance commented to Whiskey. With Whiskey like that it was hard to move, especially since he'd worn himself out, so it was the best he could do really.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:02 am

Whiskey nodded. "A justified emotion." he told him. "Sorry, Mr. Vengeance." he continued to hold him and WAITED for the sedative to kick in.

BM2 watched Veng's vital signs while the stuff was being pumped into him mercilessly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:04 am

Vengeance was being bad and fighting it that's why it wasn't kicking in extra fast. He could be pretty dang determined to fight something if he wanted to. And right now, that was the sedative stuff. He hated not really knowing what was going on almost as much as he did knowing what was going on. Despite being unable to really move, he kept fighting it anyway, it helped him fight the sedative stuff after all.

Veng didn't think Whiskey seemed all that sorry anyway. If he was he wouldn't be helping them!

TM had left for a bit of tea and returned.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:07 am

BM2 looked surprised. "Usually they would have calmed down by now." he said.

Veng's struggling only made Whiskey more and more uneasy, especially the longer he did so. Whiskey closed his eyes, he had to think of other things to stay calm. He wanted his booze but couldn't take a drink while holding Veng! This annoyed him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:10 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched. Occasionally they'd take a sloooower downward slide, before perking up and twitching again. He was also blinking a lot. It sure was hard to fight this stuff. He tried to pretend it wasn't there at all, they had to give in eventually right? He continued with his struggle.

TM glanced over, "Dang." He commented, "He's a fighter." He took a sip of tea contently.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:14 am

Whiskey glared at TM. "That isn't necessary." he told him. "How do you think I feel? And he's not even related to me." (As if that made a difference)

Whiskey was glad Veng was calming down a little, he was thirsty for something specific. =U And probably not allowed in the hospital except for medicinal purposes.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:18 am

"Umm..." TM gave him an odd expression and shrugged, "Would that...really make a difference?" He wasn't really sure what Whiskey's issue was with the whole thing, "You should feel happy, no?"

Vengeance was still mumbling about hating Whiskey >_> Well he was just saying 'you' he didn't really know Whiskey's official name anyway. But he'd stopped struggling and was rather unmoving in general, he was hardly conscious for that matter, he looked like he was on the very verge of sleep anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:21 am

"I don't like to see him suffer." Whiskey said. "And yes, I consider that suffering." he added. "Trying to fight sleep like that? Not cool." he looked back at Veng. Was he finally out? He eased off the poor beaten zetra. He reached for his flask near instantly and began to drink.

BM2 checked Veng's vitals again...everything was good. "He is stable." he announced.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:23 am

TM nodded his approval over this, ignoring Whiskey's comments about Veng suffering anything.

"So what's our next step?" he asked half interestedly as he finished his tea.

Vengeance had lost his battle of staying awake >=U sedative plus tired veng=sleeping veng.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:25 am

Whiskey backed away from Veng and sat on a crummy chair in the room.

BM2 looked at Veng. "We get a doctor in I suppose, one who isn't too injured to fix this poor fella. Know anyone?" How informed he was.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:27 am

"Um...probably. Let me go see." He stated, adding something about not thinking Veng was all that poor as he left. He returned awhile later shrugged, "I think they're busy." FIGURED, now that they had Veng under control.

The only real movement he had was the occasional twitch of his helmet fins at sporadic times. His claw hand had totally soaked the bed thingy he was on in one spot where the plasma was pooling into.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:31 am

(Time lapse time? xD)

Whiskey stared at them, they sure seemed disorganized. "You're serious?" he asked them.

BM2 looked at him. "I don't see you finding a doctor." he commented.

Whiskey's eyes flashed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:33 am

(WHATEVER >=U )

TM who I almost called Whiskey shrugged, "Hospitals are busy and doctors are limited....especially when people abuse them."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:36 am

Whiskey smiled. "He's a crooked doctor, he was threatening my friend. Nobody else can detect his signs?" Whiskey took a drink. "I am disappointed."

He glanced over at Veng again. He was kinda nice when he wasn't awake.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:38 am

"He's not dead, don't worry." TM statedas if he thoguht Whiskey thought Veng was dead evidently, he didn't comment on the zetra's whakcy fear of the doctor though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:40 am

Whiskey snorted. "Sure." he stated. Although it wasn't what he was thinking, he felt the need to be different and not agree.

Time lapse to when Doc X has fixed Veng? =.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:42 am

TM shrugged, weird zetra and waited for a doctor to come around, only gathering new blankets while they waited >=U because evidently someone fast asleep was cold.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:44 am

During the lapse, Whiskey had gone over much paperwork about how Veng did not have insurance, was not covered under Whiskey's and how yes, Whiskey somehow had enough cash to pay off the bills in full. It did take a trip to the bank, but that is another story.

Whiskey was sleeping on a bench in Veng's room, they were the only two in there.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:50 am

Vengeance had woken up amidst Whiskey's napping and looked around. He sort of didn't remember exactly what had been going on and yawned, as his helmet fins perked up. He looked around for awhile, before seeming to have remembered where he was at and that he hadn't been happy. So he took a pillow and threw it at sleeping Whiskey. AKA Sleeping beauty.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:52 am

Whiskey's eyes opened very soon after the pillow hit him. He looked at Veng.

"Bout time." he said. He yawned and shook his flask, he didn't remember sleep-drinking.

"How you feelin'?" he asked rather groggily.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:54 am

Vengeance glared at Whiskey. "I hate you." He repeated, for the first time noticing his could move his arm and his legs for that matter, although they were sore and not so great for doing much with yet. He didn't recall his statement of hate however.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-