MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:37 am

Whiskey gently put Veng down.

"Lets try this" he said. He walked a few steps away. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:39 am

"I....guess." Veng replied yet again. He had no clue what to say out of the things Whiskey had told him to though, so instead he just...stared...and then got uncomfortable about that and returned to his avoidance of eye contact and generally just pretending no one existed around him. Maybe fitting in wasn't a good idea after all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:43 am

Whiskey turned toward Veng and took a drink from his flask and began to stroll next to Veng.

"Hello stranger who no doubt saw me take a drink, which may be-...are you paying attention Mr. Vengeance? I can stop making a fool of myself if you want."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:45 am

Vengeance looked up at him, somewhat grinning, "You're weird." He announced. Whether as a conversation starter or just in general was unknown, as if it would help either >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:46 am

Whiskey gave him an odd look which turned to a smile.

"You got all the skills you need Mr. Vengeance." he chuckled. "What say we head back inside the amusement park and try to get amused, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:50 am

Vengeance looked at him...he kind of liked hanging out with him...sometimes >_> He didn't get angry as quickly as his siblings did. And he was just...weird as Veng had put it, something he wasn't used to. But the amusement park...he wasn't so sure about that. "You can go." He decided this was a great idea, "Annnd leave me here or something."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:53 am

Whiskey shook his head. "All or none." he said, referring to the two of them. "Tex'll make sure my money is not wasted anyway." he said. He began to pick Veng up.

"What did you have in mind instead?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:55 am

"Er....nothing really." His helmet fins twitched, his expression shifted to one more saddened looking again, "You can go, really, I'm used to being alone."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:57 am

"I'm surprised at you Mr. Vengeance." Whiskey told him, positioning him. "There are fun things you can do alone you know."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:59 am

"There's nothing to do at the ruins." He announced, "Aside from sit there." After a moment he added, "You don't have to call me mr. vengeance either."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:00 am

Whiskey paused. Is...is that what they found weird? The Mr. he added? He didn't realize it was a habit he had gotten into.

"Is it odd to call one by their title?" Whiskey asked, even though he never seemed to do it for Tex.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:02 am

"I've never heard anyone use that. It sounds pretty funny to me." He stated, without the slightest hesitation. He saw nothing wrong with being perfectly blunt. "Although your face is weird too, and your outfit, so I guess you talking weird fits the package."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:04 am

Whiskey looked shocked, then surprised. He looked at his suit. "I never found my talking to be weird." he said. "Simply calling you...Vengeance...feels odd. And my suit, I need it. Most people do not like my armor and eyes."

Despite being sort of criticized, Whiskey did not sound at all angry.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:06 am

"Just my opinion. No one ever thinks it matters anyway." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:08 am

"Ha!" Whiskey scoffed. "If I did not find value in your opinion would I be trying to defend myself?"

He thought for a moment. "I suppose the suit is a little silly."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:12 am

Vengeance had seemingly lost interest in conversing with Whiskey. Almost called him Toxic. That seemed to be a fairly common trait he had though. Talking one moment then being off in his little emo world the next. He had done so now yet again. He was quite good at getting to a point that he THOUGHT he just wanted to be left alone. Quite contrary to the fact he was always so lonely but that's just how he worked. He'd resumed the quiet, distant looking Veng Whiskey had probably at least partially began to associate with him phasing out of being in any sense a help, reasonable or friendly. It was the evil dark pit dangerzone that cut him off from everyone. =U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:17 am

"HEY!" Whiskey said, trying to snap Veng out of it. "Did you feel a raindrop?" he asked again, suddenly calmer.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:19 am

Whiskey probably would've made Veng jump, had he been able to control more of the appendages needed to do such. He'd certainly surprised him and dragged him out of his little world momentarily. "No I didn't feel anything." he mumbled, glancing up.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:23 am

"Hope bats aren't using my head as a bathroom." Whiskey told him. "Lets get out of here." He picked Veng up.

"You pick, where to?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:34 am

"No..." Vengeance said almost at once. "You like this place...thing." Veng could be weird at times. He definitely did take more into consideration than a lot of people gave him credit for though. "You should stay and enjoy it." He could be considerate when he remembered to be.c: Unlike WHISKEY ditching Tex like that. =| XD

Inside info for Brad =D
(Veng's main reason for not wanting to go there or any place really out in public is his self consciousness |D He thinks he's weird =) Which he is. And since everyone makes fun of how he looks he's s hy to go around anyone not in the gang for fear they'll think he's the same c: at least when he doesn't go around them he can pretend that they'd like him just fine =U in his mind)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:39 pm

(Ohhhh okay thanks that was quite the in depth inside look and it makes sense. =. Whiskey needs that inside info he doesn't seem to understand yet. xD)

Whiskey looked at him questioningly. "Well then I'm bringing you with." he told him. "There needs to be something you'd find fun there...and we won't ride that one I threatened with."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:30 pm

(Yes...Veng is a very hard one to understand by actions because they're never straight forward what he means =U I don't want to have fun, does not mean that he doesn't like having fun XD It means there's several reasons he's afraid to do so =) etc. )

Vengeance didn't like that part of the deal very much. "You can go without me though, it'd probably be more fun."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Whiskey shook his head, he was getting good at that.

"Nah." he said. "You've got a good arm, you can still do some stuff. Plus...rides are always fun and require no effort."

A random zetra approached them and looked at Veng with much surprise. The zetra was quite young.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:36 pm

Veng's helmet fins drooped again. He reaaally didn't want to hang out in this place. But he guessed he could go along with it...maybe. The random zetra looking at him did not really help that opinion though. He rather abruptly looked the other way.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:43 pm

The zetra seemed surprised to see Veng move.

"What happened?" he asked curiously.

Whiskey looked at him. "Um...well." he thought for a second. "Extreme sports accident." he told him. "He'll be fine don't worry."

The zetra seemed satisfied with that answer and started to leave the other way.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:46 pm

You'd have thought people were a horrifying experience to Vengeance or soemthing. Zetras too of course. The way he reacted. He only glanced out of the corner of his eye to see if the thing was gone, helmet fins still down as if he saw it as a threat. Yes he certainly was self conscious.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:48 pm

Whiskey gave Veng a quick glare.

"That's no way to start a conversation Mis-.....Vengeance." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-