MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:02 am

Vengeance was more or less irritated by Whiskey so persistently trying to show him fun, because mr. Veng had a bad attitude.

"I don't wanna have fun!" He finally shouted back at Whiskey and then looked the other way, trying to ignore Whiskey's attempts of 'annoying' him as he saw it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:11 am

Whiskey finally let the centrificial or centrifugal force (is that it?) pull Veng to him and he let him stay. Why was it so hard to get him to have fun?

"Do you even WANT to have fun?" Whiskey asked. The ride was slowing down now.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:13 am

"I repeat my earlier statement." Vengeance replied quite sarcastically. "No." Veng had no clue what he was talking about though >_> He was just overly serious and moody. It wasn't that he didn't want to have fun, he just didn't know how to let go of his attitude and reputation and everything else he'd been taught to do so. =U Nor did he seem all that willing to.

I think so brad XDD )
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:16 am

Whiskey looked surprised. "No? What do you mean no? You telling me you ENJOY sulking and getting beat up? I risk my life with your father and brother, my reputation and affiliation with your leader AND the well being of myself to help some ruin-dweller who I believed deserves more get OUT of the ruins and you don't want to take part in any of it?"

Whiskey turned away from Veng and stared out, he was angry.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:20 am

Vengeance looked away from Whiskey as well, even though Whiskey was already looking away from him. His helmet fins gradually drooped down. He'd never really thought about what Whiskey had done in order to get him out...or anything of that really. Just that he thought Whiskey was mean for some reason and annoying. Maybe saying that hadn't been the best choice. He really didn't know what to say now, so settled for being quiet and looking the other way.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:41 am

The ride stopped and Whiskey angrily shoved the bucket open and the bar, unless Veng grabbed it.

Better wait for Ten input. Wink xD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:43 am

He didn't grab it, no worries. Veng could tell quite confidently that he had not pleased Whiskey in the least. He...quite regretted what he had said. He seemed to have that effect on everybody. Ticking them off beyond all reasoning that was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:44 am

Whiskey picked Veng up and got off the ride. He began heading past the cotton candy vendor and towards the entrance.

"You don't need to have fun if you don't want to." Whiskey said rather neutrally, as if he had never met Veng before.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:49 am

Vengeance frowned. He always pushed everyone too far. >=U he usually didn't care either, cuz they were just dumb people who would ditch him anyway and go back to their happy lives. But he felt kind of bad for doing so to Whiskey...he seemed to have been really..trying to do...something. He wasn't entirely sure what but something. His helmet fins drooped even moreso, as far as they could.

"...sorry..." He said rather quietly while looking down, he had been rather ungrateful >_> he realized that now that he'd got Whiskey all upset. =D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:55 am

Whiskey was walking at a normal pace, but when Veng told him sorry, it slowed. He looked at the ground, it was probably obvious he was thinking about something. He returned to looking forward, but his pace stayed the same.

"Apology accepted." Whiskey suddenly said. He continued walking, there was more he wanted to say, he just wasn't sure how to say it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:57 am

Vengeance sort of looked at him, he still felt bad seeing as he'd basically ruined Whiskey's fun on top of it all. He wasn't sure what else to say though. Sorry was just about the only word he knew to undo negative effects of things. Solving things wasn't a common practice in his family >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:00 am

Whiskey's pace slowed down even further.

"You know, Mr. Vengeance." he said in a quiet tone. "I am not quick to judge people. Yet I have been too quick to judge you. I too am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:03 am

Vengeance really had no clue what he was referring to. His helmet fins twitched slowly. He wasn't usually one to admit he didn't understand something, but he'd kind of lost his epic I'm cool and tough mood in recent TIMES OF SHORTNESS.

"I...dunno what you mean." He stated, looking down as if the fact he didn't was somewhat embarrassing to him, for he should know everything!
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:08 am

Whiskey chuckled. "You're not a simple person, Vengeance." Whiskey said. "I thought I knew you, or at least understood you....twice. How could I be so simple minded? How could I possibly think I knew more of you than you did? When you push past my naive boundaries I have set for you, that is when things do not go smoothly."

He looked at the ground. "I thought I could change that. Had our positions been switched....I would have done the same to you." he told him. "I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:13 am

Vengeance sort of got what he meant now...although he wasn't really sure where he was going with it. "I don't like my home." He commented quite randomly, helmet fins drooping down again, they had been at a mid level for awhile, "I hate it there. I hate everything about it, I don't wanna go back." He obviously thought Whiskey hated him now and wished to ditch him c:, "I know I'm horrible...." He looked off to the side somewhat, "Just...leave me somewhere, don't take me back though!"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:15 am

Whiskey stopped. Veng wasn't horrible at all. He didn't mean for Veng to think that.

"If you could go anywhere, right now...where would it be?" he asked very seriously.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:18 am

"I don't know...." Veng admitted, "I just want to fit in with the others really..." It was perhaps a bit of an understatement, but it was no small known fact that Veng was always depressed about one thing or another >=U and never talked to anyone to begin with, this could possibly be why >_> He'd start rambling on about it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:19 am

Whiskey thought for a moment. "It can be hard fitting in." he said. "Especially considering many people like others for the reasons they don't fit in. You think I'd have brought you out of those ruins had you acted like your father and brother?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:21 am

"I dunno." Vengeance had no clue what Whiskey's motives were really >_> , "I sorta thought you wanted to kill me...for clawing you, a lot."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:22 am

"Eh..." Whiskey started. He wasn't sure why he had tolerated them in the first place. "Scars are cool." he simply said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:24 am

Vengeance just stared at him. The conversation had taken an odd turn to say the least. "I guess..." He somewhat trailed off as looked out at basically nothing again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:27 am

Whiskey shook Veng a little. "Alright, you want to fit in? I'm not a great role model but...I can help. Don't do that, people like conversation usually. Plus, that sort of thing will only make you sad again."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:30 am

Vengeance was a bit surprised by the response he got back from Whiskey, but it did get his attention. Even if he didn't entirely like it.

"But...what do I talk about then?" He asked, yes it was a good question, seeing as he was so anti social >=.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:34 am

"Usually, to start a conversation you comment someone. Either their clothes, their hairstyle or perhaps something you've seen them do. Cliche weather comments seem to work as well. To keep it going, talk about something that relates to what the person is talking about, or what you've seen them do perhaps....it should get easier from there as you'll have lots of things to work off of."

He looked at Veng, surely that was a lot to take in. "I can be a practice stranger if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:36 am

Vengeance...stared. Quite simply. Before simply saying. "Okay." Way to go mr anti social. Summarize everything in one word. He was off to a great start. He didn't like making conversation. Whenever he said anything someone usually smacked him or something.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:37 am

Whiskey gently put Veng down.

"Lets try this" he said. He walked a few steps away. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:39 am

"I....guess." Veng replied yet again. He had no clue what to say out of the things Whiskey had told him to though, so instead he just...stared...and then got uncomfortable about that and returned to his avoidance of eye contact and generally just pretending no one existed around him. Maybe fitting in wasn't a good idea after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-