MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

MB-227- The Failsafe Squad (Featuring Secret Agent Kickassery)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

MB-227- The Failsafe Squad (Featuring Secret Agent Kickassery) - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: MB-227- The Failsafe Squad (Featuring Secret Agent Kickassery)   MB-227- The Failsafe Squad (Featuring Secret Agent Kickassery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:43 am

Thanks for the comments. Haven't decided who el presidente is...maybe Obama, maybe some other dude. Either way I'm gonna make him a total idiot =P

Edgar Allan Poe...terrible life. So messed up. Everyone who was close to him dies D: Sad sad...

YES A PICTURE OF CHUCK NORRIS
Back to top Go down
RoseBuddy
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers

PostSubject: Re: MB-227- The Failsafe Squad (Featuring Secret Agent Kickassery)   MB-227- The Failsafe Squad (Featuring Secret Agent Kickassery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:42 am

id actually rather have his live it would alot better than what ive got
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: MB-227- The Failsafe Squad (Featuring Secret Agent Kickassery)   MB-227- The Failsafe Squad (Featuring Secret Agent Kickassery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Chapter 3: Teh Leadur

Brad followed Simian and Cajun, moving in deeper and deeper in the base. More pictures of the woman were on the walls, and Brad was still confounded by this, and asked many more questions. Simian and Cajun knew this, but still said nothing, knowing Brad's questions would be answered soon. The trio went to a door, guarded by two men named Curtis on the left and Anthony on the right and a strange looking beast, referred to as Teh Evul One, leashed and being held by Anthony. Simian and Cajun showed their cards, and said, "Hey guys, we have a trainee to show to the leader."

Curtis nodded, and opened the door reluctantly. He didn't like new recruits mee the leader, lest they ruin his chances the leader. Evul apparently didn't like Brad either, because he charged at Brad, only to be stopped by Anthony pulling his chain. Evul barked and growled as Brad tiptoed in.
Brad looked back up, and saw a desk and a large chair, swiveled around so that you could only see the back. Brad could tell a fire was burning behind the chair, only because the fire was so wide. The room was dimly lit, and the wall on the right had a large portrait painting of the girl on all the other pictures.

"Mega, we have a new droog. MI6 Agent, his name's Brad Harper."

A distorted voice asked, "So, we have a newb?"

"Yes." Simian answered.

"Well then," the leader started, swiveling around the chair to reveal herself as Mega, the girl in the pictures. "It's about time!" she happily finished, her voice no longer distorted.

"Well, well," Brad started, "It's nice to meet you," he said suggestively.

"Yep, nice to meet you!" Mega responded obliviously. "Oh, I'm Mega, the leader. I've kept the line of kickass agents going since 1899. That's right, we're the reason the world is safe and babies are made." Mega said, nodding her head happily.

Brad chuckled slightly, and said, "I'd like to make babies with you,"

"Alright, you sure can make babies with us," Mega said, again oblivious to the sexual innuendo. "BUT...you have to prove you can hang with us! You're pretty awesome, but not quite Sideswipe awesome."

Brad scratched his head, "Uhh, yeah sure. I'll do anything. If you want me to be failsafe, I'll start doing it right now."

Mega nodded, and said, "OK, report to T_L and Gbleek."

"Wh-who's that?" Brad asked. RIGHT after he asked this, like half a second after he asked, he felt a sharp pain in his back. He then realized that he had been kicked in the back. Two men stood over them, one with mid-lenght black hair and another drinking a flask.

"He has work to do," Gbleek said.

The man with the flask, named T_L, said, "Yeah, we'll get him into shape Mega."

"Great!" Mega said. "You guys take him."

T_L grabbed one leg, and Gbleek grabbed another, dragging an unwilling Brad to the dojo.

Mega laughed, saying, "Ahh, the newbs. Simian, bring me some water."

"Yes leader," Simian said, going to the kitchen.

"Cajun, bring me Edgy! I want to pet his soft fur!"

"Of course, leader!" Cajun responded eagerly, running to get Edge the cat.

Mega sighed, and sat back in her chair, smoking a bubble pipe.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: MB-227- The Failsafe Squad (Featuring Secret Agent Kickassery)   MB-227- The Failsafe Squad (Featuring Secret Agent Kickassery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:42 pm

LOL I want to pet his soft fur. XDDD

XDDD make babies with you. BAD BRAD. T_T

XDD Evul on a leash.

Bubble pipe. OMG

T_L and Bleek from out of nowhere. XDDDDD

Sideswipe. =3

Short chap, could have been longer, but might be long enough to protect you from leprechaun gay aids. Wink

Nice job, bro. OMG
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

PostSubject: Re: MB-227- The Failsafe Squad (Featuring Secret Agent Kickassery)   MB-227- The Failsafe Squad (Featuring Secret Agent Kickassery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:53 am

XD That was pretty funny.

I love how we're all-knowing yet oblivious at the same time XD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: MB-227- The Failsafe Squad (Featuring Secret Agent Kickassery)   MB-227- The Failsafe Squad (Featuring Secret Agent Kickassery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:03 am

Geez so much just to get in the dumb tree =P VIOLENT elevator ride XD
Bad ZF and Soma XDD Poor Brad .,. Geo is getting carried away =3 YAY. A puppy XDDD .____. ROSE XD Meanie heads, wording win.
Olol connect four. That reminds me, me and someone were playing that the other day. Me and Anthony I think XD Sorta. We were letting a baby play for us with no rules other than trying to get him to take our color =3 He made me win twice |D
Haha such a nice welcome =3 Bad suggestive Brad >=. XD
Lol =. Mega must be immortal =3 XD XDDDDDDDDDD OLOLOLOL that would so be like me to miss something like that too XDDD
XDDDDD I want to pet his soft fur XDDDD EPIC line. Bubble pipe olololol XDD Epic scene XPP
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: MB-227- The Failsafe Squad (Featuring Secret Agent Kickassery)   MB-227- The Failsafe Squad (Featuring Secret Agent Kickassery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:02 am

Chapter 4: Welcome to Hell

Brad woke up on a hard, cold floor. The room was dark, Brad couldn't see anything. He stood up, and walked forward. He tripped, falling on the concrete floor again. He groaned in pain, and got back up again.

"Well well well Brad, having a bit of a problem getting up?" Gbleek's voice echoed through the room.

"Where the bloody hell are you?" Brad asked angrily, trying to get his eyes to adjust to the darkness.

"We're not in here," T_L started. "If we were in here, we'd be in a bit of a sticky situation. Maybe spiky would describe it better."

"The hell do you mean?" Brad asked.

"This," T_L responded. The lights turned on, blinding Brad. He looked around, and heard something creaking.

"What is this?!" Brad yelled.

"Spike walls." Gbleek said. "A bit cliche, if you ask me. But it gets the job done." He paused for a moment, and said, "Oh, by the way, there's a door around here too. You can feel around for it or wait for your eyes to adjust. Good luck."

Brad walked frantically, trying to get his eyes to adjust to the bright lights. "What are you trying to prove here?!" He received no response from the T_L or Gbleek. "Dammit," Brad muttered to himself. "Help me out here, bloody bastards! A hint or something!"

"Fine noob, we'll give you a hint." Gbleek started. "Go right three times, and a winner is you." T_L finished.

Brad thought for a moment. "Three rights...that's...that's left!" He immediately went to his left, feeling around the wall for the door. Wall...more of the wall...bingo! He felt a knob, and vigorously twisted it. The door wouldn't open...it seemed to be locked.

"Oh shoot, did I forget to mention the key?" T_L asked.

"Yes, yes I think you did," Gbleek answered. "Running out of time Brad...tick tock tick tock!"

Brad shook his head angrily, his eyes now adjusted to the light. He couldn't find any key though. He decided it would be better to run down the door. He backed up a little bit, and charged into the door. It splintered slightly, but did not budge. Brad backed up again, ramming into the door. The door again would not budge. Brad hunched over slightly, panting, watching the spiked walls cave in. He gathered his strength for one last charge, and sprinted at the door.

The door broke, and he fell on the floor face first. He turned over on his back, looking at the ceiling. Then the two men from earlier stood over him.

"Why...why the hell did you wankers do that?!" Brad asked.

"We needed to test you," T_L started "And you did."

"Barely," Gbleek interjected. "You still need work. And you broke our door too."

"I had to!"

"You could have just got the key," Gbleek responded.

"I didn't have time to find your bloody key! This...this is suicide! This is hell!"

"Yeah, well, welcome to hell," T_L said. "We'll give you a short break until the next test. Make it last."

T_L and Gbleek walked away, leaving Brad panting on the floor, wondering what he had got himself into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MB-227- The Failsafe Squad (Featuring Secret Agent Kickassery)   MB-227- The Failsafe Squad (Featuring Secret Agent Kickassery) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MB-227- The Failsafe Squad (Featuring Secret Agent Kickassery)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Creative Arts :: Writing-