MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King

The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery) - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery)   The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:48 am

Wow, MG looks epic there.
And lul, flipping tables.

Also I didn't say this last time, but Seal's costume is freakin' awesome.

Edit: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Back to top Go down
D-Man
Walmart Employee
Walmart Employee

PostSubject: Re: The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery)   The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:28 am

Oh man I'm really digging MG-Godot. I lol'd at the "I flip tables" on the mug XD
You pulled off Other FS very nicely too. Great job on all of 'em, YU! Can't wait for Sandro-D-Man XD
Back to top Go down
FSMK
Admin
Admin
FSMK

PostSubject: Re: The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery)   The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:55 pm

All of these look real neat dude.

I can't believe I'm next to the ChickenMan! What an honor! :b

Anyways, awesome job on Marty McFSMK. You pulled the mask off pretty well. Also, I didn't intend the guitar to be with the costume in the first place. I just added it in the picture I made for the heck of it.

Thanks a lot for drawing FSMK man. I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
YoshiUnity
Pickle
Pickle
YoshiUnity

PostSubject: Re: The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery)   The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:14 am

UPDATED!

Thanks for looking into these updates... I'm still working as hard as I can to finish this story. Too make it the best it can be. This isn't as easy of a story to set up as the last one. I have even more respect for Shu Takumi, the Director and Writer of the Ace Attorney series and Ghost Trick, than I already had.

Again, I'm not sure if I'll make it in time for Halloween, but it WILL be finished. Much sooner than it took me with the last one, I'll guarantee you that. Also, there are OC's made specifically for this story. I'll probably make non-scene drawings of them after the story is completed.

ChaosDX1: Thanks, man! However, you table flipping lacks the finesse that MG puts in this flips. FLIP HARDER! :U

D-Man: THanks again, dude! Very Happy Everyone loves the mug. Razz

FSMK: Ah, that's cool man. I thought you added it in for a complete set. But thanks, dude! glad you enjoy it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Pickle
Pickle
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery)   The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:13 am

You've done an awesome job with these, YU! :]
Back to top Go down
FSMK
Admin
Admin
FSMK

PostSubject: Re: The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery)   The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Hooray for final character update!

These both look real cool dude.
Back to top Go down
YoshiUnity
Pickle
Pickle
YoshiUnity

PostSubject: Re: The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery)   The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
LiTE Gladiator
Pickle
Pickle
LiTE Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery)   The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:58 pm

I just pooped my pants in joy.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery)   The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:38 pm

Oh Wow I look awesome, nice job YU I really appreciate it./

LiTE looks insane.
Back to top Go down
LiTE Gladiator
Pickle
Pickle
LiTE Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery)   The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:01 pm

"Once you see how LiTE acts in this story, that will be the last thing on your mind."

Gives me chills! I'm so excited.
Back to top Go down
YoshiUnity
Pickle
Pickle
YoshiUnity

PostSubject: Re: The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery)   The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Thanks Gr33n and LiTE! Smile

Anyway!

Attention everyone from Pi!

Sorry to say, but Tales at Twelve Sorcerer's Law will not be ready by Halloween. I've been occupied with a lot of others things throughout the months, job searching being one of them and others I don't want to discuss, and I just didn't have enough time even with the early start.

Plus, as for the story itself. I'm still trying to straighten out as many loose ends as I can. Since this is a court case, I want every action to be explained if needed, and it can't seem straight-forward or else it will come across as boring. Not to mention I'm working with a much bigger cast this time, plus more OC's, and I want everyone to at least have some decent wordplay. This is a much bigger tale than The Perfectionist. Some of the chapters are not only pretty big, but the length of the story is looking to be around 10 to 12 chapters, plus a special ending.

If I can shorten anything, I will. Just wanted to give you guys the heads up on that. Expect it sometime in Nov.
Back to top Go down
LiTE Gladiator
Pickle
Pickle
LiTE Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery)   The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:07 pm

I'm so pumped!
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Pickle
Pickle
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery)   The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:44 am

Take whatever time you need, YU. The works that take longest to complete are the best ones.

All the same, I'm psyched for this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery)   The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Airship: Imagineer (YoshiUnity`s art gallery)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Creative Arts :: Artwork-