MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Newcomer's Blood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:15 am

Bier's foot did a decent job of slicing Preside. It also did an amazing job of evoking a long series of profanities and threats from the Hunter. Despite his seriously enraged state, they had made it to the scrapyard where they were met by none other than Torment.

He had yet to get his eye back in it seemed as it was still dangling from his face plate. He really had had no option. His eyesight had already been poor, now with only one single eye pointing in the right direction he hadn't been able to repair the other properly.

__
Leech frowned for a moment. His resources were very limited in finding it from here. After all, it wasn't like h e often left from it in the past and he had no visible landmarks. Smells tended to change. "Not really..." He sat down, obviously giving up. His tail flopped to one side. "Maybe there's signs or something....It's...out away from the main part of the city...I think."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:15 am

Bier grinned at the profanities, but his amusement faded in an instant as he noticed Torment. Oh... no!

He started to struggle as hard as he could, kick-cutting at Preside quickly and as many times as he could in order to make him let go! It was the first move to get a large response out of the hunter after all, hopefully if he was just quick enough, he'd be released and could run!
___

"Oh..." Bitz sighed softly. "Okay. Maybe we can ask someone for directions." she murmured, looking around. She wasn't too at ease with just walking up to someone and getting their attention, especially not this soon after their food theft, but what choice did they have? Searching blindly when Bier was in danger wasn't an option. She shifted a bit, looking for someone outside a crowd and approaching them.

"Um... Excuse me!" she called, hoping to get their attention.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:44 pm

"Stopitstopitstopit!" Preside shouted as one sort of continuous shout. He didn't enjoy the kicking-cut of the Shapeshifter's feet at all so he shoved Bier towards the currently unsuspecting Torment. Although the self proclaimed doctor attempted to reach out and grab him, his aim was entirely off and Preside ended up having to try and bump Torment's hands with Bier so he'd figure out where the kid was. "Take him!" He shouted as if what he wanted hadn't been clear already.

--------
Totally unaware to if this human was Mega10's or not, she apparently chose to take control of it. The human turned at the sound of a voice and was able to quickly spot who it was addressing them. Although they were near certain they had never met the other before. "Hmm?" They asked in response, looking about as if to assess where they could run to.

Leech was simply following Bitz around, mostly at her side, he really didn't get the point of what they were doing but seemed fine to leave it that way.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:46 am

"I won't stop until you lemme go!" Bier yelled, yelping as he was shoved into Torment. Not knowing what else to do, he decided to try the same tactic of slashing at the "doctor", wanting to get free from him as quickly as possible.
___

It would be silly for CC to RP with herself, so the human was indeed Mega10's!

"Do you know where the junkyard is?" Bitz asked rather timidly, not noticing the tone of her own voice. "We're lost and... and we have to get there really quickly."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:27 pm

It didn't feel much better to Torment, but the Hunter was also less willing to let go--probably because he had dropped the last Shapeshifter already and Preside hadn't been happy about it. So losing another certainly wouldn't go over well.

"Go put him somewhere." Preside instructed.

Torment tried holding Bier away from himself so that he wouldn't get clawed as much or as powerfully hopefully.

"You'll be fun to take apart." He commented, mostly because he didn't appreciate being slashed at.

-------

The human looked somewhat skeptical. Why would someone lost be looking for a junkyard? Either way, said human pointed off to the left of the direction they were currently standing. "That way...." They commented, not wanting to hang around and see what would become of all this.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Bier grew terrified at Torment's commentary - surely it was a sick joke, but from the way the zetraloid's hospital office had looked he couldn't be sure! Being held so far away from his captor, he couldn't keep hitting either and angrily cursed Torment's long arms.

"No no no nononononono!" he started to yell instead, kicking at the air and squirming about in Torment's grip. "Let go already!!"
___

Bier smiled. "Thank you..." she said, quickly heading off in the direction she was pointed. "Come on, Leech!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:43 pm

"I told him I'd have you rip out whatever makes him have a voice if he didn't shut up." Preside commented to the departing Torment. "Keep it in mind."

Torment sort of nodded, more focused on keeping away from Bier still. "Easy enough." He commented, although he didn't have any immediate plan to. He was headed towards the room he had dubbed his office.
--

The human simply nodded.

Leech did so, able to fairly easily follow after her.

(Sorry if my posts are lacking for a bit, this knew keyboard is hard to use. it's a whole new set up and the space bar is TOUGH, takes like both tthumbs.)
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Bier's protests abruptly stopped with a squeak and he covered his mouth as though it'd keep his voice from being taken away, helmetfins drooping. He didn't want to agitate Torment, not if he could do that! Somehow he had already forgotten Preside's earlier threat, and now it seemed much more real than before. After several seconds, he lowered his hands a little.

"You're not really gonna rip it out, are you...?" he asked cautiously, his voice for once low.
___

Soon enough Bitz reached the junkyard, looking around as her helmet fins rose a bit. "Where could he be?" she asked, mainly to herself, but after taking a few more steps into the junkyard her courage began to falter and she looked to Leech. "Where could Slime be?" she asked.

(It's fine, don't worry~)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:56 pm

"I wouldn't dare me." Torment replied.

And that indeed pretty much summarized it. He didn't intend to...at the moment, but it wouldn't take much to change his mind. He stopped in the doorway of his workshop/office/general torture zone/etc. He looked back and forth a few times. His eyesight was once again not aiding him very well.

"If you don't give me any particular reason to I won't....right now anyway."

At last he spotted something suitable to stuff Bier into and headed over towards it, stumbling over things in the process as he sort of shuffled along.
-----

Leech went prancing ahead of her--apparently confident in his new surroundings. "This way!" He announced, although he was totally just wandering around. He knew Slime usually stayed outside though--mostly because Preside didn't like him inside.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:11 am

"I'm not daring it..." Bier whimpered, he knew he couldn't do much when held like this. He'd just have to wait until Torment set him down... which was hopefully soon.
___

Bitz believed in her friend and followed Leech, thinking he knew far more than he actually did! Something in the back of her head reminded her of his earlier betrayal though, and she made certain she could actually flee if he lead her to the wrong people.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Of course Torment had no desire to put him down in a place he could easily escape from. After all, it was protocol to bring people here to do things they didn't want after all! So he continued over to the thing he had been moving towards originally. He knelt down at first, still holding Bier tight. He had sort of misjudged where he thought he was though and likely brought Bier slamming down against one of the thing's outer bars in the process. Having one eye dangling really didn't help his limited vision.
--

Leech made a couple semi quiet gurgly noises as he looped around piles of scrapmetal and such. Eventually it got the attention of the green pile of gunk known as slime. He had been near the base of a stack, looking much like a puddle as was usual. But he formed himself to look semi decent, even though his head was resting sort of lopside currently as he came out to meet them.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:09 pm

Bier yelped as he was hit into a metal bar, kicking and squirming. "Ow! Be careful!" he whined, taking a few moments to glance about himself at the so far very undescribed "thing" he was being put into.
___

Bitz smiled, relieved as she saw Slime. He was creepy of course, he always was, but she was willing to ignore that if he could help her rescue her brother. "There you are..." she murmured, her tone easily low enough for Leech to take over the conversation. "We need your help."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:36 pm

(or slammed against |D )
The "thing" really wasn't all that interesting. It looked a lot like a small cage might. T he only difference? It had some strangely patterned floor and the entire thing could apparently plug into the wall. How peculiar, hm? It wasn't plugged in at the moment. It was also worth mentioning the overall appearance of the "thing" was crudely homemade which likely meant whatever it could do was also customized to Torment's liking.

"I was trying to be." Torment answered. He wasn't meaning to answer Bier really, it had simply come to mind. He hadn't meant to slam Bier on the side, he just couldn't see what he was doing right. He eventually was able to find the opening--it opened at the top and shoved Bier inside. Even something of his size would likely be a tight fit.

-------
"Yeah you didn't come with me!" Leech insisted, as if they had asked Slime to to begin with or made note in some fashion.

The green Hunter simply let his head flop to the side even moreso. "I didn't...come? Did you go somewhere?"

"Yeah stupid." Leech replied, because he was so much smarter. "Anyway yeah, I need you so I can see where I'm going!"

"Well....okay then." And thus came the agreement, without ever once considering the mention of poor Bier.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Bier let out another yipe as he found himself crammed into the box, flailing and trying to scramble back out of it despite feeling near squished. "Knock it off!" he whined. "I won't fit!"
___

Bitz just listened to the two talk, hands clasped. She thought she'd say something once they were done, but once the time came she just didn't know what she could say. So for now she just watched them, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:19 pm

"Yes you will." Torment insisted. He was using a good portion of his own bodyweight to try and cram Bier into the thing now. It was remotely possible that he could fit, but certainly not in any easy or comfortable way. "Just....stop squirming everywhere."

--

Leech stayed where he was while Slime set about the task of getting on top of the other. It wasn't particularly easy with his form, but eventually he got on Leech's head. It would've suffocated any normal being, but not Leech, seeing as his nose wasn't in the normal spot one would typically find such a thing.

"So...what help did you need?" the green thing asked once it had gotten situated.

It didn't bother Leech of course, wasn't like he was blocking his vision or anything. "Uhhh.......finding home!" Leech shook his head, nearly making the other plop off again, "Wait no....finding her brother...or something like that."
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:56 am

"Ow ow OW OW STOP IT!" Bier cried out, nevertheless crammed into the cage-like box, limbs bent in ways he wasn't sure were natural even for a zetraloid. He couldn't even try to correct himself as long as Torment was shoving him so heavily, so his squirming stopped and he huddled together in an effort to make the larger zetraloid stop crushing him.
___

Bitz nodded. "Yeah, my brother... big brother got caught by the others." she said, frowning worriedly. "I need to save him but I don't know if I can do it on my own, so I need your help!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:59 am

Even with Bier's cooperation Torment was having trouble with the top to the cage. It was pretty obvious the cage had not been designed with holding something of Bier's size in mind. Eventually Torment was able to force the top down anyway although he had to hold it for awhile before it finally made it the extra inch to snap shut. After that Torment leaned back because apparently he had been a lot of work and now he was momentarily tired. The eye that had been dislodged from its proper place slowed its swinging at last. "Told you you'd fit." Was all Torment decided to comment.

---
"That doesn't sound like a very good idea to me..." Slime stated as he glanced off to both sides. "They won't be happy."

Leech didn't have much of a comment on the status of their happiness. After all he had been flopping back and forth with who's side he had been on so much it was obvious it wasn't a concern of his own.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Bier let out a dissatisfied whimper as he tried to shift his limbs around, trying to get into a position that didn't actively harm him. It wasn't working very well, but he managed to somehow move them into a less bent and painful position, huddled together into the tiniest ball he could manage. It still didn't feel like he fit, his head touching the top, and he could definitely not move enough to break out. In this position, it was impossible to gather any strength, and as such he could only glare at Torment.

Maybe once his limbs stopped aching, he could try and ask for a bigger cage... yes, that sounded like something his captor would totally not dismiss, after all it wasn't like they were out to make him uncomfortable or anything.
___

"I don't care if they won't be happy." Bitz said, shaking her head. "Big bro won't be happy if I can't save him, and, I care a lot more about his happiness than anyone else's!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:09 am

Torment was distracted from Bier after he had succeeded there. Now he stood at his workbench, attempting to organize the tools he had strewn everywhere. Or perhaps he was actually just trying to find the one he had dropped earlier. He was practically blind with his eye dangling around since he hadn't had good vision before then.

He figured he wasn't allowed to torture Bier at the moment. Preside would probably hog that like he always did. Either way he was content just trying to fix his eye for the time being.

-----------
"Definition of not happy--they will kill us. I don't wanna die." Slime clarified.

Leech had his head tilted up as if he were looking at the sky. He wasn't of course, given he had no eyes. "Hmm....yeah dying doesn't sound very fun. Got any other ideas?"

"If you wanted to save your friend why the heck are you recruiting us anyway?" Slime asked, careful not to tilt his head too far to the side for fear of falling off of Leech. "And particularly..." He pointed to Leech then shrugged. "He hasn't even talked to use in over a year."
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Bier was quiet for what felt like ages, until he realized that he was as comfortable as he was ever going to get. He watched Torment, pouting as he tried to ask in the nicest way possible: "Can I have a bigger prison? This one's really kind of painful to be in."
___

Bitz grimaced. "But... but..." she whimpered, not sure what to say. Who else did she have to turn to? Nobody at all, right? She couldn't exactly run up to a police officer and say 'someone kidnapped my brother for being a shapeshifter'... "I don't... I don't know anyone else..."

"I don't... wanna die either..." she murmured afterward, dejected as she looked down at the ground. "But I want to save my brother... Leech is, he's the only other person I know, and he said you could help..."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:10 pm

Torment listened to him although he never acknowledged him with as much as a glance. He was far too preoccupied trying to operate on himself. He did give his work room a quick look over--not that his failing eyes would've spotted anything adequate so quickly regardless.

Unsuccessful, he turned back to his work without an answer to Bier.

----------

"Well.....I can try and help....I guess." Slime muttered. "I don't know why I should want to. You're only a bunch of Shapeshifters. I should be helping them, not you."

Leech on the other hand was apparently already changing his mind to be on board with the idea, he had started walking off towards the main entrance of the group's base of operation. Probably not the brightest approach but the one he had chose regardless.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:19 pm

Bier waited quietly and tried to stay patient, perhaps Torment would speak to him once he was done with the repairs, yes... So he just had to be patient, he told himself, sitting silently curled into a ball.
___

"Would you??" Bitz brightened, giving Slime a wide-eyed, cheerful smile. "Really!? Thank you! I can repay you, I'm sure, if you help!"

She turned to Leech to find him already leaving, and blinked. "Where are you going?" she asked, puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:56 pm

Torment would stab at things on his face plate occasionally, not with a great deal of success or precision. He grumbled a few inaudible complaints under his breath before grabbing ahold of his dangling eye and trying to shove it back in. It didn't work and he sighed as he watched snap back down. It hurt, but he didn't have a lot of facial features to show that.

Instead he turned his attention back to the trapped Bier, silently pondering if he could be in any way remotely useful. He supposed if he weren't he'd be fun to take apart or some equivalent.
--

"Yeaah, I don't know about that." Slime commented in regards to being repayable. He shrugged though. "Good a time as any to get killed though I guess."

Leech stopped near the door and glanced back at them, lashing his tail to the side. "I'm going inside. Aren't we savin him or something?"

"Some of us wanna die faster than others..." Slime muttered in regards to Leech's approach.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Bier smiled as attention was turned to him, giving Torment a hopeful look and being oblivious to the doctor's thoughts - either that, or in denial as to his situation.

"Bigger prison?" he asked hopefully.
___

"We won't be killed..." murmured Bitz before again turning to Leech. "I guess, yeah... But we can't just take the front door, they'd see us and stop us, right?" she frowned. "Is there any other entrance?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:04 pm

Torment nodded. "Bigger prison." He agreed, but of course he wasn't thinking in the same respect that Bier was. He began rummaging around again, eh probably didn't know where half the stuff he kept in here was currently located. It was a mess by all means. Stuff scattered on the floor, hanging off of shelving, most of it looked half ancient and probably pulled out of the scraps outside anyway.

-----

Slime shrugged again. "Heeey get back here you big dumb...blue thing."

Leech spun back around. "You two sure are hard to please!" He proclaimed as he joined them once more in leaps and bounds.

"He can probably find us another way." Slime added, indicating Leech with one hand, "He can dig....really well. The base isn't exactly contractor approved."
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:29 pm

"Thanks!" Bier chimed, unaware of Torment's plans. He was far too occupied with his own plan, about how he'd break out when Torment moved him to his new prison, and failing that would gather up all his strength and just bust out of his new prison! Obviously, the small size was the only reason he was still being held captive!
___

Bitz nodded excitedly. "Yes, let's dig in!" she chimed. "That's a great idea!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:39 am

Torment could not find anything satisfactory. This of course did not please him, because he needed something to easily restrain Bier with so he could steal various parts from him or just tear him apart.

"Do you see a bigger prison?" He asked Bier in hope he'd be dumb enough to spot something and roundaboutly help Torment himself.
-
"Dig? Dig where?"

"This way." Slime answered as he directed Leech to the side of their main entrance. It looked like no more than a slightly raised lump there since it actually dug into the ground. "Somewhere in this...general range."

He hadn't had to have said much though because Leech had already begun, kicking up dirt in every direction as he did so.

(Sorry if my reply is fail D| I blame sickness)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newcomer's Blood

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Role Playing :: RP-