MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Newcomer's Blood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers

Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:35 am

"Um... no problem." the sandwich man murmured. Bitz started to walk away, apparently not wanting a ride, and instead looked around. She had no idea where they were, or how to get home.

"Leech...? Where are we?" she asked quietly.

(Whoops, I did~)

Bier froze. His sister was with Torment? That... THING? "He'd better not be hurting her!" he shouted, glancing around himself. Which way was the scrapyard? He had to get there and save her... He refused to think of how she could be feeling, or what Torment could be doing to her, or how they caught her. How terrified she must be...

He blocked the thought out, glaring at Preside. "I'm going to save her!" he announced angrily. "If you've hurt her I'm going to kill you!"

A formidable threat, in his own opinion. Somewhat laughable, coming from a small shifter trying to imitate a teddybear, but that part he was oblivious to. And after a moment he realized he didn't know which direction the scrapyard lay in, again shouting at Preside. "Which way is she?!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:29 am

Leech followed at her side, acting as if he were likewise looking around.

"City." He announced after awhile, but anything more than that he hadn't a clue.

--

This whole outburst did nothing short of make Preside laugh. "So angry." He commented with a shake of his head, "Aren't you supposed to be PEACEFUL or something?" He chuckled again, this was too much, in the sense of being humorous. "Oh I'm sure Torment is. It's what he does best you know." Trying to aggravate the little Shifter? Quite possibly. He ignored the question asked to him regarding her location, rather shrugging and turning the opposite way. "I suppose one Shifter is plenty, carry on with your day." Was he serious? No. He was just hoping Bier would decide to follow or speak up again regarding his sister.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:11 am

"We're lost, aren't we?" Bitz asked with a frown. "I want to go home..."
___

Bier yelled in rage as Preside turned away, dashing at him and trying to tackle the taller zetraloid to the ground, and if that failed clinging to him so as to trip him up. "You're NOT!" Easily and quickly taking the bait...
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:58 am

"Do you even have a home?" Leech asked, yes he was in another mood to actually communicate rather than whimper or speak in broken sentences. Not being too shy or worried about upsetting her, he also added quite plainly, "And uh, yeah. Think we're lost."

---
Preside was a pretty sturdy zetraloid, not one to easily be knocked over, especially when one was totally waiting and prepared for such a response. It did still manage to through him a bit off balance though and the cling was more of a surprise than he had expected. The kid was seriously that stupid? "Oh I am." Preside replied as he stopped moving anywhere and attempted to grab a hold of Bier.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:08 pm

"Yeah, kind of." Bitz nodded. "It's an abandoned house Bier found... Remember, where we took your collar off? That's basically where we live right now."
___

For a moment Bier felt triumphant - he had stopped the hunter! Now he could make him tell where Bitz was- he was grabbed. He looked to the hand, and tried to bat at it with one arm to get it off. "Let go!" he growled, although he kept holding onto Preside with one arm. Not very well, but that was to be expected.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:37 am

"I never had a collar." Leech stated, quite confidently. Granted anyone who knew his attention span wouldn't have been surprised, but for those who may not have been as familiar it was probably a bit strange. "Bier's mean. He pulled my tail. We should eat him."

--

(Your cat avatar looks like it likes your rank avatar lol....or like its a thought bubble or something)
Preside tugged again, grumbling something under his breath about the Shifter being like a stupid little monkey. Bier's batting at him really didn't make him do anything more than laugh at the pathetic effort.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:58 am

Bitz looked at Leech blankly for a few moments. Had he really forgotten? It was less than a day ago the collar was removed, and yet...

Her pondering was cut short by the threat to her brother. "No way, he's my big brother. I don't want him to be hurt!"
___

Bier yelped as he lost his grip, tugged away from Preside. "Hey!" he said, sounding more offended than anything else. He hit at Preside's arm with both hands, shifting some of his plates slightly to make his fists more jagged, and kicked at the larger zetraloid's ankles in his attempts to get free.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:18 pm

Leech made one of his less than desirable screechy-cry-gurgle noise things about her not wanting to hurt her big brother, but didn't complain anymore aside from that. Which was probably good, given all the looks they'd have probably received.

---

"So annoying." Preside grumbled. Why couldn't Torment have been there when he actually was NEEDED? The stupid guy was probably still wandering around trying to shove his eye back in.

"Will you stop that?" Preside growled at the Shifter. "If you don't I'll........" He had to think of something that would work with the stupid kid...but what would....his sister. Of course. "I'll tell Torment to hurt your sister...and she'll know it's all you fault."
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:50 pm

"Come on, let's head back..." Bitz sighed, starting to walk again and looking around. "I'm sure we'll recognize where we are soon enough, and then we can get home."

Although she noticed the looks, she was used to them. ... But usually her brother was with her. For now Leech would have to do as a substitute, so she made sure not to stray more than a few steps from the zetraloid so as not to lose him.
___

Bier kicked again. "I won't let you!" he yelled. "I'm going to kick your butt and SAVE her before you can tell Torment anything!" Apparently he was vastly overestimating his abilities, but he wasn't about to give in, not even considering the possibility that Preside may talk through his transmitter instead of face-to-face.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:57 pm

"Can't recognize anything." Leech grumbled. "Pointless and stupid." He was just grumbling though, he really had no way to back up his claim. He simply didn't want to have to search for the proper place. It was hard when he couldn't see what was in front of him after all. Smells tended to move and a lot were similar, so the chances of him recognizing were slim.
--

"Awful big claims." Preside commented, with his best effort of not paying any attention to the kicking. That would only make Bier think he was succeeding after all. "I already told him." He hadn't. It was a complete lie for obvious reasons--Torment didn't HAVE Bitz, but that didn't mean he wasn't entitled to bluff as much as he chose to. He tried to pick up the pace some, to hopefully detour Bier from kicking and hitting at him. It may work, or it may not, but either way he'd at least be making quicker progress.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:58 pm

"If we can't get home then we won't be safe." Bitz explained, trying to explain in a calm and clear tone. "And then we'll be in danger... and get tired and pass out..."
___

"Liar!" Bier shouted, hitting at Preside again. "You didn't say anything and we're not even near Torment!" The shift in pace made him cease for a few moments, but as soon as he had adjusted he was at it again!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:15 pm

"Why can't we go to my home then?" Leech decided he was going to walk on two feet again right then and did so, taking a few steps to balance himself out. Obviously he had forgotten his home wanted to violently murder/torture/something along those lines small Shapeshifters like Bitz.
---

"I am not a liar!" Preside snapped back, he likely didn't realize he was being so immature while arguing back, but he couldn't help it. Now he had to explain zetraloid abilities on top of bluffing? That just ruined everything! "I don't have to talk! Did you ever think of transmitters?" He asked before attempting to slap the side of Bier's head.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:53 pm

"Your home?" Bitz asked, not thinking Leech could be that foolish - he had to have a second home, right? Wherever he would live when not with those abusive people. Or something along those lines. "Where's that?"
___

Bier yelped as he was struck, and stopped attacking as he held a hand where he was slapped, glaring up at Preside. "Transmitters ..." he grumbled, rubbing his head. "Trans..." He blinked. "That's right!" he said. "Then I can contact her too! And then we'll see who the liar is!"

It wasn't exactly certain what he was trying to prove, but if he actually DID contact Bitz it certainly wouldn't be good for Preside's bluff!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:13 pm

"The junkyard of course!" Leech replied. Yep, memory lapse there. He stopped for a moment as if lost in thought. "Why aren't we there again? Was there a reason?"

--
(apparently Preside forgot that...minor detail)

Preside honestly hadn't even considered that. Well THAT had been a stupid mistake on his part. At least none of the others were around to remind him of the fact it had been.

"Don't be ridiculous." He scoffed, not sure where else to go with it. Maybe he could break Bier's. That would work. If he punched them hard enough anyway.He glanced around first to see if anyone was around--punching a kid in public probably wasn't a good idea but he thought he had put enough distance between them all by now.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:10 am

"But they were hurting you!" Bitz frowned. "And they're gonna hurt us if we go there... They were abusing you a lot, please try to remember?"

She felt concerned for Leech - it wasn't natural to forget things that quickly. Had something in his head been wounded? She put a hand onto the blind zetraloid's head, rubbing it. "The junkyard is a bad place..."
___

"Yes I will be!" Bier shot back in what was most likely not a proper comeback. Unaware of the finer details of transmitter communication, he put his hands over his transmitters and started talking out loud(luckily for him, he knew enough about such communication to do it properly at the same time). "Bitz? Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:28 pm

"Oh." He replied simply, somewhat of a frown forming. He was pretty certain those were his friends though. So why would they hurt him or Bitz? Hmm... "Well I guess we can...keep looking for your place then."

--
(Meh, it's an epic comeback Wink XD)

"You're doing it wrong." Preside commented, more out of hopes he would convince the kid he was and cause him to give up.

As far as he could tell they were currently secluded enough that he could put an abrupt end to transmitter conversation via smashing his fist into it. But he hesitated at first, waiting to see if Bier would give up. In reality it probably wasn't the smartest idea, considering Bier could find out his sister was okay, but...if he broke the transmitter and the kid really hadn't been able to get ahold of her, it'd be rather hard to communicate with him.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:50 pm

"Yeah, let's." Bitz agreed, nodding lightly. As she kept moving, she blinked as she noticed her brother's voice in the transmittor. She shook her head lightly, answering him. Yes, I'm alright.
___

Bier smiled. "That's good! You're not being hurt?"

No, we're just lost... was the answer, and he blinked. "Lost?" he asked.

Yeah, in the city.

"Oh, you're in the... really?!" he glared up at Preside. "You lied to me!" he yelled, angered.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Leech had no idea what was going on of course, not that he would have minded. He was rather hesitant about moving around though, likely because he still had trouble doing such in the city.
__

That certainly hadn't gone in Preside's favor. His expression darkened, almost as if being called a liar and being glared at were offensive to him--despite the fact he had indeed done those very things. "Well you fell for it." He scoffed in return.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Bitz grimaced, stopping. Who are you talking to ...? she asked, momentarily forgetting about her companion. What's going on? Are you okay?
___

"Because you threatened her!" Bier growled. He tried to stomp on Preside's foot, but he was too short so he settled for kicking him in the shin with all his strength. "Now lemme go!"

Bier? Wh-where are you?

"I dunno..." he growled, continuing to kick. "This jerk grabbed me and said they'd caught you! And now he won't let go!"
___

Bitz grew pale. "N-no way..." she murmured, glancing around. This was bad, this was very bad! She looked to Leech, fidgetting as she tried to put a hand on his shoulder. "Leech, help!" she whimpered. "I think Bier was caught!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:55 pm

"Ow!" Preside half snarled the complaint and shook Bier. Fortunately for Preside himself, Hunters were indeed stubborn, and he was no different. He refused to let go of what he had captured. "Will you shut up already?! Yes I lied and caught you. Your sister is next!" It wasn't like their plans were secret after all. That being said he decided it best to attempt ending any conversation he was having with his sister. Otherwise they may plan something. He would have no part of that. He tried initiating the plan he had thought of earlier--an attempt of punching Bier's transmitter that was--or at least the general locations, in hopes it would mess it up enough not to be functional.
_______

"Well maybe if he wasn't so hateable..." Leech began, but didn't finish the thought. He probably didn't have a complete thought anyway. Obviously Bitz despair won over his bad attitude towards he brother though. He whined subtly and then turned his head towards her--he couldn't see her but he knew she was there. "I can't! Not without my eyes!" Which most certainly would be a strange statement to announce. Unfortunately, they had made a great escape without Leech's "eyes" as he was referring to them.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Bier yelped as he was shaken, releasing his transmitters. "Stop it!" he yelped, and narrowed his eyes as Preside again threatened his sister. "You're not going anywhere near her!" he barked. "I won't let you!"

Any other protests were cut short as the hunter punched his transmitter. "OW!" he yelled, trying to hit back at his captor. He cringed at the background static that now filled his ear, rubbing it as he tried to get rid of the unpleasant sound. "What was that for!?"
___

"He's not that hateable..." Bitz whimpered, then blinked as he heard Leech's follow-up. "Your eyes?" she repeated questioningly. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:10 pm

"I don't have to tell you!" Preside insisted. He wasn't much effected by Bier's hitting. "I'll do whatever the heck I want and you'll listen!" After his initial rage was over he huffed and rolled one shoulder. "Besides, I told you to shut up already. Why else do you think I'd have done it?" In truth there were plenty reasons why he would have but that was beside the point.

Leech didn't comment any further about how hateable Bier was, although he did disagree with Bitz's comment about it. "Slime." He stated quite plainly. "Slime's my eyes. We left 'um behind. Can't find stuff when running int'a everything."

(This is totally unrelated to the RP but did you know I NEVER considered the fact I could add new characters if I wanted? =| How fail is that XD The thought just hit me and I was like @_@ What is this amazingness?)
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:26 pm

"I'm not going to let you!" Bier shouted again like the little nose-maker he was. A bit louder than before, in fact, as he was trying to be louder than the static in his transmitter. "I'm not gonna shut up! And you didn't catch me!! I can get free whenever I want!"
___

"Slime..." Bitz blinked. She could remember the creepy little thing, and how it had attracted Leech way back. She nodded. "Let's go find him then." she said. It was near the junkyard, right? So maybe that way they could intercept and rescue Bier too! "Let's go now, quick!"

(Hey, that is a pretty good thought! I didn't think of it either!)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:24 am

"You ARE gonna shut up!" Preside shouted back. "And if you don't then I'll have Torment tear out whatever it is that makes you have a VOICE." He could be loud too, so he was yelling back rather loud. Apparently there was no longer a fear of others hearing them, granted they were rather close to the scrapyard by now.

_________

"Okay!" Leech replied as happy as could be. His current thoughts were much more simplistic at the moment. Something along the eyes of. 'Eyes!'

(Ha! XD I'm not alone!)
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:03 am

Bier cringed, his voice caught in his throat for a moment as he raised his hands to his neck. "N-no way..." he finally managed to say, kicking at Preside and trying to pull the split end of his foot down him to cut the hunter. He was far quieter though, perfectly aware of Torment's procedures and that he'd likely not hesitate to tear out the zetraloid's voice.
___

"Do you have any idea what direction the junkyard is in?" Bitz asked. After all, she didn't know, and Leech might be more aware of where his own "home" was.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:15 am

Bier's foot did a decent job of slicing Preside. It also did an amazing job of evoking a long series of profanities and threats from the Hunter. Despite his seriously enraged state, they had made it to the scrapyard where they were met by none other than Torment.

He had yet to get his eye back in it seemed as it was still dangling from his face plate. He really had had no option. His eyesight had already been poor, now with only one single eye pointing in the right direction he hadn't been able to repair the other properly.

__
Leech frowned for a moment. His resources were very limited in finding it from here. After all, it wasn't like h e often left from it in the past and he had no visible landmarks. Smells tended to change. "Not really..." He sat down, obviously giving up. His tail flopped to one side. "Maybe there's signs or something....It's...out away from the main part of the city...I think."
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:15 am

Bier grinned at the profanities, but his amusement faded in an instant as he noticed Torment. Oh... no!

He started to struggle as hard as he could, kick-cutting at Preside quickly and as many times as he could in order to make him let go! It was the first move to get a large response out of the hunter after all, hopefully if he was just quick enough, he'd be released and could run!
___

"Oh..." Bitz sighed softly. "Okay. Maybe we can ask someone for directions." she murmured, looking around. She wasn't too at ease with just walking up to someone and getting their attention, especially not this soon after their food theft, but what choice did they have? Searching blindly when Bier was in danger wasn't an option. She shifted a bit, looking for someone outside a crowd and approaching them.

"Um... Excuse me!" she called, hoping to get their attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newcomer's Blood

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Role Playing :: RP-