MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:00 am

"Alright then....umm...let's go." So Veng started walking into the place that was colder than most people would've liked. But who cared? There was something amazing wherever his head turned. This was definitely gonna take awhile to go through. YES Veng was still amused by toys too. He'd never had any >_> Probably just dead zetra segments if their father felt nice that day =) or allowing them to help him pull a zetra apart or something. Not NORMAL fun.

----
Writhe thought for a moment, reaching along the strap on his back, around his scarf, in his vest. Hmm. Some of them...Oh right. He reached behind his leg where he had wedged the last one along the trim of one of his braces and stuck it back in the strap contently. He smiled. Yep! Safe and secure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:05 am

(xDD Wow Veng your childhood was very.....sad)

Dizzy was looking around with a HUGE smile on his face! For liking to steal, he sure wasn't touching anything, simply placing his face near touching everything. "LOOK AT THIS GUY!" he exclaimed, pointing to some deluxe superhero set with electronicness and many accessories.

____

Whiskey had to admit, the kid had skill when it came to weapons. Most people would fumble around with them, or have them hanging loosely or something. Too bad his professionalism didn't seem to go much further than that.

Whiskey headed back to Spiral's. =D
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:10 am

Veng did look! Quite enthusiastically. Cept he picked it up to look at the information and stuff on it. "Wow." His helmet fins perked up, that was pretty neat. They should ask Whiskey for the store for their birthdays =) XD

-----

Writhe followed along without any complaint, not that he could complain. He could've kicked or something though. None of which he was doing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:13 am

Dizzy was like: WANT. D= But he said nothing as he moved on to the toys next to it.

"It says um...it says...." he couldn't read. =. "What does it say?" he asked, pointing to large letters stating how the characters interact with each other.

___

Time lapse? =.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:16 am

Veng looked to see what it said. And since Brad didn't tell him exactly...ahem, he read off what it said, because yes he could read FYI. Even if no one had exactly bothered to teach him. >_> He nodded after reading it off as if to reassure this was correct.

--
YUS
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:20 am

Dizzy looked at Veng and grinned, but said nothing else. That looked cool to him yep! He moved on, trying to look at everything excitedly, almost as if he were in a hurry.

___

Whiskey paused outside the door. He knocked a few times, crossing his arms. DANG it he was tired. >=U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:24 am

Vengeance followed along behind him, although he'd pause on occasion to inspect something better. He was quite interested in all this.
--
Spiral came to door, he was eating now, big surprise. Spaghetti still too. Although not the stuff off the floor. He waved at them sort of, well with like two fingers considering he was holding a plate and fork, he welcomed them in though.

Writhe was just waiting. |D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:26 am

Dizzy came to a part with smaller, 'basic' figured. He looked them over, before leeeeaning over one, as if to block it from a security camera. He smoothly slipped it into his clothes, because of the clothes, it was hardly noticeable that his arm even moved and there was no awkward bulge. =D

____

Whiskey nodded to him, before entering.

"Thanks Doc." he said. "Glad you got something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:30 am

XDD BAD.

Veng wasn't exactly an honest zetraloid so he didn't care. He had brought along some of the money Whiskey had given him though. For room service. >_>
--
Spiral nodded, setting his plate down. "I got your friend all fixed up earlier too." He added. He had cleaned the food up off his floor too. =) "So then, what can I do for you guys at the moment?"

Writhe stared at doctor guy. Huh. He could stab him. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:32 am

Dizzy was still looking around, everything was so loud and cool!! 0.0 He picked up some cheap RC flying superhero. It really flew? So they COULD fly? How did they do that? =O They looked like normal zetras, and some were even HUMANS who could fly. .0.

____

Whiskey treated Spiral to another nod, followed by "You're a lifesaver Doc." he said. He glanced down at Writhe. "Well, what I need you to do is help him speak again....where is the one you just fixed? Mrs. Tex?" he inquired.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:36 am

AMAZING. XD Veng was more interested in complex fancy stuff. >_> He was checking out some various stuff and was kind of getting an idea about what he might wanna get for himself. |D

--

"I think she was gonna go home." Spiral nodded about this, and motioned for them to follow him back to the other room.

Writhe did so, obviously he knew the simple hand motion based command. |D He didn't really wait to see if Whiskey was coming to. After all, the doctor guy had pretty much told what he needed him to do. So Writhe followed and climbed back up on the thing he knew he was supposed to be on as he waited for SPIRAL.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:39 am

Dizzy was still looking around when he found a test toy....it was behind a glass case but when he pushed the button, it DID stuff. =O He stood in awe as it moved, talked and whirred much like his fins didn't.

____

Whiskey followed, no, this wasn't right. "She went home?" he asked, CRUD who would communicate for Writhe now? D=
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:44 am

XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Veng came over to inspect this thing too, helmet fins perked up as he did so. Wow. People who made toys must've been epic smart. He had found something he liked. c: And was hanging onto it, but it didn't mean he wasn't interested by other stuff too.

------

"Mmhmm." Spiral repeated, "Why? Isn't that a good thing? That she was well enough?" He looked at Writhe. Hm. Then at Whiskey, "You might wanna follow through with your suggestion of yesterday." Yes he meant of knocking Writhe out in one way or another. He figured the kid was stable enough to be able to undergo that now. It'd be better than being awake.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:47 am

Dizzy looked at Veng and what he was holding. He almost looked surprised, like how could Veng have that?

"Do you want that?" he asked.

____

"Well I....guess." Whiskey said. "I needed her for...communication purposes."

He looked at Writhe. Well, he didn't want to make him mad by surprising him with a knock out blow, and what if it didn't knock him out right away? He felt he owed it to him to be honest. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:51 am

Veng nodded. "Yeah. I've got money anyway." Besides if the people at the front didn't wanna give it to them, a quick clawing would either kill them or change their minds. =)

----
"Oh." Spiral didn't really get that. He just kind of shrugged and waited. Because obviously he thought Whiskey was gonna do something about Writhe's awake status.

Writhe wasn't really doing much, just sitting there, kind of kicking his feet as he waited.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:56 am

Dizzy looked surprised once again. "You have MONEY?!" he asked, thinking about what he already took. He looked at the floor. Hmmm....did he have morals too?

"Should I....not take stuff?" he asked.

____

Whiskey got in front of Writhe, so he could see him.

"Alright listen up." he told him, leaning on the table thingy. "You're gonna be in a lot of pain if you don't somehow get unconscious before the operation." he stated. "Now I can hit you, but you gotta promise not to hold a grudge....and if you will, then you might want to hold your breath until you pass out or something."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:59 am

"Um...anything else you want we'll try and buy." He smiled, well sort of, if you wanted to call his fanged grin thing a smile. "You can um...take the stuff you already got."

--------

Writhe listened. Hmm yeah it sounded like being unconscious was a better option to him. He nodded his head, not exactly making it clear to what he was doing such a thing, but he nodded anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:03 am

This pleased Dizzy. Veng understood him. Not amused

He excitedly snatched up the box of the toy he tested via the button and hugged it tightly. "I want this one!" he said.

____

"Yes to which?" Whiskey asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:05 am

"Alright." Veng nodded. He wasn't really concerned about money, even though he didn't know how to count very well >_> because he had plenty of means to get what they wanted. "What else?"

-----
Writhe frowned. He couldn't TELL him gosh. So he pointed at Whiskey. Obviously Whiskey was an option now.

Spiral merely waited, with his arms crossed. He was kind of interested in how this would all work out personally.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:09 am

Dizzy looked as if he didn't hear him. Hmmm?

"Wh...what?" he asked, looking at his toy. Veng hadn't said he had to pick something ELSE did he?

____

Whiskey crossed his arms. "Now I'm no expert with one hit knockouts." Whiskey warned him, "It's not my style." he approached. "Nod once for choking, nod twice to a blunt hit, probably to the cranial area."

He began to approach Writhe, a hint of hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:25 pm

"You can get more stuff than just that if you want." Vengeance tried to word it better, unsure of what Dizzy's problem was, "Like that, and some more stuff too."
---
Writhe didn't know what he wanted. That depended on what worked fastest and what Whiskey was best at. Ultimately he'd prefer for it to be as quick and painless as possible but...he couldn't really verbalize that. So he shrugged, trying his best to show that he wasn't sure which was the best way.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:36 pm

Dizzy's eyes were wide here, he glanced at the toy is his hands, then back at Veng.

"You mean....I could get TWO toys?!" he asked. This was unbelievable! This was something that could only be accomplished via stealing right?!

_____

Whiskey shook his head slowly, looking at the floor.

"Alright." he told him. "Well hopefully this works then, yes?" Almost as soon as he finished speaking, he spun around, his footing spinning to give him lots of momentum as he attempted to slam the back of his arm flat against Writhe's face. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:03 pm

"Yeah..." Vengeance looked a tad bit confused really. Was that really so amazing? "You can get....three or four even if you want." Because he was just epic and generous all of a sudden with someone else's money.

------
Spiral probably had the most funny reaction to this out of everyone currently there. Either he...really hadn't expected him to do it or was just dumb, because he nearly stumbled back even though he so wasn't in the way. Maybe he'd just been hit enough times to know you wanted to avoid it. |D

And since ten is being an easy and compliant person, she says that works fine. Besides, pitiful Writhe wouldn't have been in his completely okay condition anyway. So it did manage to knock him out. Be proud Whiskey. =P you knocked a kid out |D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:13 pm

(xDD)

Dizzy thought about this. Having two or three or four guys would be cool, but wouldn't they be expensive? How could he play with more than one anyway?

He looked back at the toy he was holding and looked back at Veng with a smile. "I think this will be enough!" he told him.

____

Whiskey: AWWWWWW YEAH. Still got it! Knockin' out kids....OH YEAH.

Ahem.

Whiskey simply looked at him, his eyes flashing real quick. So that had worked? He was mostly surprised, he didn't usually go for attacks to knock one out. That and Writhe was a kid so he felt a little guilty. He looked over at Spiral.

"You good?" he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:22 pm

This surprised Veng, but he shrugged, "Okay. We can look around, see if there's any other kind of toys you want before we go."

--

Spiral looked slightly embarassed by his needless display of fear. "Oh um, yeah I'm good. Sorry. Uh, yeah that should work. Thanks."

He kind of stared for a moment, "You think he'll stay out?" He asked as if Whiskey were a doctor himself.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:38 pm

Dizzy nodded, though he didn't see the logic behind that. He wanted like EVERYTHING here, even BARBIES ahem. No he didn't want those. xD "Do they have those....things that fly here?" he asked.

___

Whiskey looked at him, Hmmmm....did he really think so? No, no he didn't.

"Nope." he told him, pulling out his flask. "Isn't there a way to keep him out?" he asked, taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:39 am

"Things that fly?" Veng asked, looking slightly confused, "A lot of things fly. What things do you mean?"

-------
"I thought that's what we knocked him out for...." Spiral commented, kind of rubbing his chin in thought about this, "I don't think I really have anything to keep him out--that was the problem to begin with."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-