MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Veng didn't even know. xDD

Dizzy followed, hurrying very rapidly at first, but once he caught up to Veng he slowed to Veng's pace.

"Am I a good come oner?" he asked, pleased with his performance of catching Veng.

___

Whiskey could sort of predict that Writhe was looking for who spoke, which is exactly why he made no immediate attempt to acknowledge Writhe's attention. He was silently pleased with Writhe's behavior, causing his entire train of thought, of testing Writhe, to make him want to reply back, so Writhe's attempts were not in vain. He blinked a few times quickly as he was brought to reality.

"What's going on here?" he asked, once again very loudly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:11 pm

"Er.....sure, yeah you're a good...follower.." Veng stated, changing the wording of course. He picked up his pace a tad, just to walk at a fast pace. He seemed to be a bit more focused on other things now, glancing around himself as he walked along. Yes, he had a goal now.

-------
Writhe's helmet fins twitched slightly--recognition of having heard the voice that matched with the previous one in his mind. He scanned the crowd again, having a bit better chance of finding who was speaking this time. Hmm...who would say something like--aha, that one would. But why the heck would he want to publicly announce his random...anger at a Shapeshifter Hunter? It wouldn't go over well with the others for sure. So instead he settled for staring.

Rage apparently didn't care about whoever was talking, he was clawing at the building, clearly angry at the fact he couldn't climb so well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:43 am

Dizzy realized his mistake after Veng corrected him, oh yeah...he even knew that word! He grinned upon realizing this and also picked up his pace to match Veng's.

"You should be a teacher..." he stated, deep in thought.

_____

Whiskey made his way out of the crowd, giving someone who tried to keep him in a rough shove.

"Mr Rage." he stated, as if he had more to add.

He continued walking toward Rage.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:06 am

"Maybe." Veng muttered in reply, not really thinking much about what he was saying. He was now approaching a crowd. A crowd of civilized and not so civilized beings. What was up with that crowd? He wasn't one to really care what others were staring at, but this particular group, hmm yeah he had inside info on this one and decided to detour over to it.

--------

Once a member of the crowd, always a member of the crowd.

Rage glanced back briefly, more or less growling at Whiskey. Not so much because he was angry at him as much as the fact he was just a stupid Shapeshifter Hunter and they tended to make growly noises a lot about nearly everything. He went back to clawing at the building as if he'd knock it down.

Writhe just watched, smirking slightly at the fact the Hunter couldn't get him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:45 am

Dizzy was not quite as observant as Veng, not noticing the crowd until they were really close. This was mostly due to his deep train of thought and him liking to watch his shoes go in and out of his clothes while he walked. When he noticed, his pace slowed a little, enough for him to get behind Veng.

____

Whiskey: NUUUUUUUUU

Whiskey's eyes flashed for a moment, Rage was making a scene, bringing his new alias into the public eye. He looked up at Writhe.

"Get out of here." he instructed.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:55 am

(yes deep in thought I see)

"Stay here." He grumbled to Dizzy. He was walking around the crowd rather than trying to get through them.

-----
Writhe was actually listening. To Whiskey I mean. He had gotten himself out of his happy little relaxed stance to head off somewhere else...buut then he got side tracked, helmet fins twitching slightly. He didn't hop down, nor did he climb over the thing.

Arrival of Shapeshifter Hunter Two, AKA Rage's brother, had apparently either distracted him, or given him reason not to move, whatever it was, he was staying still.

Rage hadn't noticed his own brother, but he had apparently heard Whiskey because he turned around with a look of nothing short of horror, "Don't tell him that!" He exclaimed, "Then I can't catch him!"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:11 am

Dizzy didn't listen...no way was he going to let his cover, not to mention protection, waltz away into the crowd like that! He tried to soften his footsteps, maybe Veng wouldn't notice! He pulled his chin into his clothes, it might not be his whole face but at least it was something covered!

_____

Whiskey didn't notice Veng either, he flashed his eyes at Rage, not wanting to anger him purposely here in front of everyone by answering. Writhe...what was he doing? Whiskey adjusted his stance slightly to one less relaxed, and more upright. He hoped Writhe wouldn't do anything stupid. He needed to avoid being popular dang it!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:02 am

Vengeance ignored Dizzy, he was more focused on what was in front of him opposed to the disobedient kid behind him. He really wasn't too fond of being in front of a crowd, but he was making an exception for now. He gave Rage and Whiskey a quick although distant glance before his gaze trailed to Writhe.

Stupid jerk, half-shifter standing up there out of reach. Couldn't even fight fairly. He may not have liked Rage the majority of the time--veng that was--but a Shifter mocking him in front of a crowd was something he wasn't willing to stand for. They were family after all.

Writhe was watching, quite seriously. Perhaps he knew well enough that running wasn't the best of ideas. He wasn't sure how hurt Veng was after all, and Hunters tended to greatly enjoy chasing Shifters...and then kindly dismember them, so that probably wasn't the best option.

Rage still had his sights locked on Whiskey, seeing as he seemed to be the source of the problem now, with telling Writhe to leave and all.

Writhe hesitated a bit longer, glancing up the building to assess what he'd need to do to escape, he was pretty certain Veng was going to come after him, and if he did, well then he'd have no choice but to fight or run, and he'd already gotten the idea that Whiskey didn't want him drawing in the crowd.

Much as Writhe ha suspected, Veng did, although it was quite a sudden change since he'd just been standing off to the sidelines moments before. Being as he was much smaller both in build and height, it was much easier for him to climb, even with his injuries. Oh no it wouldn't do them any good at all, in fact he wouldn't be surprised if he ended up tearing them all open again, but this was for family honor!

Writhe had no choice but to flee, choosing to scurry up the remainder of the not so tall building. Veng followed behind at a rather rapid pace before the two disappeared from the main sight of humans. (they're not like super far off BTW and yes this all happens quickly XD )
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:48 pm

(xDD Okee. very cool BTW. =O Like stoooory. =D)

Whiskey's stare-off with Rage was interrupted by movement from the Vengeance. His gaze snapped to the hunter, eyes lighting up as he watched him take off after his newly hired help. His eyes continued to glow constantly as his mind was at a constant battle. Go after? Stop? Yell? Do nothing?

He shook his head and pulled out his flask. No, he would do nothing. Trying to keep peace between Veng and Writhe wasn't worth the fight. He didn't care much for Veng at this point, that zetra had only caused him trouble. As for Writhe? He had the second worst start of being affiliated with him he'd ever seen. That was reason enough for termination for all he was concerned.

He shook his head as he slowly poured some of the liquid into his mouth.

DIZZY meanwhile, chased after Veng for a short bit, before quickly realizing that there was no way he could catch him! He still went after him though, but stopped when he got to the building...he couldn't even see him anymore anyway!

"REVENGEANCE!!" he cried out, ducking into his clothes. He was surrounded by activity! None of it wanted!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:21 am

(yaaaaay |D )

Rage stared up at the building where Writhe had been for a little while. He looked more surprised than angry though. Then he watched Whiskey...and finally Dizzy caught his attention with his LOUDNESS.

-
Vengeance was still quite busy chasing after Writhe. In most sense of logic he should easily be able to keep up with him considering Writhe wasn't even full Shifter. But then Veng wasn't at full Hunter strength either.

Needless to say neither was achieving much and it wasn't long before Veng decided it wasn't all that worth it. He slowed to a slow walk before stopping all together, panting from the effort of it all.

Writhe slowed down too once he realized Veng wasn't going to chase him any longer...after all he still had questions...It was then that Veng heard a familiar voice from...somewhere he had left behind. He rolled his eyes, giving Writhe a glare as he turned back around to go investigate. "Do that to my brother again and I'll claw your helmet fins off." Vengeance muttered as some kind of warning whilst doing so.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:22 pm

Whiskey too glanced over at the noise being created by said Dizzy, yep, hiding in his clothes again, typical. He took another drink as he glanced back at Rage.

"Hardly the desirable situation yes?" he asked.

Dizzy was still hiding in his clothes. Where was Veng?! What was he gonna do?! What if Veng...left him here forever?

"REVENGEANCE!!" he cried out a second time.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:42 am

Rage shrugged. Apparently he forgot how upset he had been at Writhe only moments before. That or the fact he was no longer visible did something about that. Either way he seemed as perfectly peaceful as Rage-possible.

Luckily for Dizzy Veng had forgotten his earlier considering of ditching the kid. Not that he'd have done it for sure anyway. Regardless he was still making his way back, he hadn't gone too horribly far, but he was returning much slower than he'd run off.

"Hey spaz, stop screaming your head off." Was his epic greeting as he returned to visibility.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:13 pm

(xD Rage abides by 'out of sight, out of mind' mentality. =D)

Whiskey smirked at this Rage peacefulness, not even giving him a proper response...classic. He glanced over at the crowd, still staring at the various zetras.

"You ever seen a movie?" he asked them loudly, his eyes glowing. "Beat it or he'll.." he nodded in Rage's direction, "....kill you all."

Crowd did not feel very threatened and at most some people took a step back, this was far too interesting for them.

Dizzy poked out of his clothes, looking the opposite direction of where Veng was. He thought he heard his voice!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:34 pm

(YES C| )

Rage stared at crowd, then at Whiskey. He'd kill them? Cuz they'd seen movies? Well okay then...

Dizzy was DUMB apparently. Veng's helmet fins twitched, obviously he could tell Dizzy was looking the wrong way. "This side." He stated as he continued to make his gradual approach.

Writhe came darting around from the opposite direction, much faster than Veng for sure. Probably not intelligence at its finest.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:50 am

Whiskey's eyes continued to glow as he took another drink, well that threat didn't go very well...and he didn't see Rage killing anybody yet either.

He himself didn't want to go hurt somebody, that would draw even more attention to him...and probably the authorities...then again if there were possible employers in the crowd....

He swallowed the drink, not ready to make a decision.

Dizzy turned around, his face lighting up with joy as he stood and started to run at Veng arms wide to attack him with a hug.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:43 pm

Really Rage presumed he was doing what Whiskey wanted--NOT attacking them. After all, why would he want to kill all those people? Whiskey always seemed grumpy when he was off trying to kill people so he saw no reason why that'd change now.

So instead he shrugged.

Oh noez, not hug attack. Veng somewhat tensed and took about a single half step back, hopefully Dizzy wasn't TOO joyful to see him, he wasn't exactly feeling great after chasing two different zetras in that short timespan.

Rage seemed more interested in his brother being there now than Writhe, even though Writhe was actually closer to him currently than Veng. He did give the zetra a long glare before turning to go see his brother. (Just an FYI he's not hugely far away or anything XD still visible and all that)

Writhe gazed all around himself as he continued his slink along. He wasn't entirely sure why he was coming back out, other than perhaps Whiskey was still out here and...well clearly he needed help.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:09 pm

As Ten probably knew Whiskey didn't really want Rage to kill people, more like threaten to kill and perhaps injure...or throw somebody, anything to shoo the crowd.

"I must say you have taken me by surprise Mr Rage." he stated between sips.

Dizzy, unfortunately for Veng, was very excited. He had feared being abandoned just a moment before, something he feared the most. Now that it was not true, he was indeed happy. He attempted to almost do a dive hug, fully expecting Veng to stop all his momentum. (At least he is covered in clothes though. .0.)

Whiskey turned to notice Writhe. Hmmm...he was still contemplating Writhe's security as being employed under him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:42 am

YES ten did =U

Rage shrugged in response to Whiskey's statement. He wasn't sure what was so darn surprising anyway.

"Veng!" He called, obviously ignoring the fact his brother was in hug attack range of Dizzy.

Vengeance didn't move. Because well, he didn't really feel like hurting the kid's feelings sooo....yep, this was gonna hurt to some extent. Now hopefully he had just judged the kid's momentum enough not to get knocked off balance.

Writhe glanced at Whiskey for a very brief moment before looking away again. He was more focused on Veng and Rage in the distance although they didn't really seem to be being a threat at the moment.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:22 am

Dizzy continued his assault, following through in a less than smooth motion.

"You almost left!" he exclaimed with a smile, glad the Veng had 'returned'.

Whiskey noticed the glance from Writhe, but wanted to pretend he hadn't. Writhe didn't need to know he was the topic of Sir Whiskey's mind. He watched the lovely reunion.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:33 am

"Of course I'm back." Vengeance grumbled, "I said I'd be back." Okay so he sort of hadn't but he was claiming he had anyway. He did his best to keep his grumpy snappy voice under control considering Dizzy wasn't really currently helping that at all.

Rage didn't seem as impressed with Dizzy's display. What the heck was he DOING? >=. Some form of...happy contact. ICK. He waited a safe distance from the two, just incase any of them had any sort of strange idea to include him in such things.

Instead he gave it many a skeptical glare. YES IT.

Writhe had pretty much figured Whiskey didn't need his help getting away from the violent Hunters by now and decided it was probably best to make himself scarce. Whether for staying out of the public's eye, avoiding Hunters or listening to Whiskey, he really wasn't sure, but either way he headed off at a relatively fast walk.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:11 am

Dizzy relaxed his grip for a moment. HAD Veng said he would be back? it sounded like something he'd forget, so he agreed while still pondering the possibility.

"Oh yeeeeeeeeah...." he said with a sheepish grin.

(HAPPY CONTACT. xDD Ha ha ha)

Whiskey noticed this Writhe walking off, his eyes narrowed. Would he ever see him again? Perhaps, hopefully not in an undesirable situation.

He took a drink, observing Rage observing Veng and Dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:26 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched. Good. Then Dizzy believed him, that meant he didn't have to apologize or something dumb.

"You know you don't have to look so horrified." He commented to Rage, not Dizzy, although I suppose it could've applied to either depending on when he referred to.

Rage didn't agree with that, but whatever. He just grumbled something and smirked.
--

Writhe had wandered off from sight after awhile. He really wasn't running off, although he had no idea how welcomed he'd be by Whiskey still. He'd went to sit out in front of the building place thing where WHISKEY'S PLACE was |D But yeah he's outside.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:58 am

Dizzy looked up. What was Veng talking about? Wasn't there just a fight? There was plenty reason to be horrified!

"People DIE in fights." he told Veng, totally not understanding what Veng had meant.

Whiskey was still standing there boring, taking drinks and being boring. Writhe was no longer in his sight to observe and he really wasn't in the mood to try and be figuring stuff out.

"Got some temper on ya." he muttered to Veng, taking a few steps closer to him and Dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:26 am

Oh great. So now someone else wanted to complain? We all know how well Veng took comments even if they weren't intended to criticize. He had been intending to answer Dizzy's but Whiskey's obviously was more important to him.

"I don't have a temper." Veng grumbled, clearly making that apparent =D ,"That jerk insulted my family. I should've torn him to pieces."

"I would've helped you." Rage stated. He meant it. He would've had fun tearing the Shifter apart.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Whiskey crossed his arms, holding his flask dangerously angled to spill.

"It was merely an observation." he stated. "I never said it was the wrong thing to do now did I?"

Dizzy thought about this. He insulted his family? It was so chaotic he must not even have known that was happening to poor Veng. He let go of Veng, taking a step back.

"I didn't mean to not help you catch him..." he started to say sadly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Veng was a bit surprised by Dizzy's statement. He hadn't realized the kid was paying any attention to what he was saying. "I didn't expect you to." He offered and then resumed glare status for Whiskey. He didn't keep it up very long though because really he wasn't even mad at the guy. "So what do you want?" He asked, because clearly since Whiskey was there he needed something. "Because that's the second zetra I've chased unsuccessfully today and honestly I had a horrible night and now I feel like I might fall over." His helmet fins twitched, "In other words standing here isn't the best of ideas."

Rage just tilted his head to one side. How did that mean...that?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:27 am

Whiskey uncrossed his arms to take a drink. He answered at least, before taking a sip.

"I had reason to believe he had intentions to assassinate you." he stated. It didn't take him long to realize Writhe had wanted to talk to Veng, so he swallowed quickly, trying to resume talking before someone else said something.

"..BUT....that is actually rather far from the truth." he finished. (Unless you have him get interrupted. =.)

Dizzy just sort of stood. So..Veng wasn't mad? (WHAT A SURPRI-) Dizzy inched as close to Veng as he could without touching him, a huge smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-