MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:40 pm

Whiskey sighed. Veng had a point. He abruptly left the bathroom and headed for the phonebook...and the phone. As expected, it was there in Veng's new nightstand.

He began to page through to find the hospital number.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Vengeance was rather surprised at Whiskey's sudden leaving. Had he angered him again? It wouldn't have surprised him. So he just stared out of his new bathtub home =D Huh. Well then. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:44 pm

Whiskey found the number and called and OPERATOR MAN answered. Whiskey requested to speak to Spiral and Operator Man said he'd see if he was available. =U

HINT HINT. xD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Operator man was NOT available gosh. .......I mean Spiral XDD ahem. No he was. He always made himself available somehow it seemed. Even though he was always busy. As was his general and usual habit he grabbed the phone in a swinging motion as he half threw himself into a nearby chair which spun around once as he answered in an oh so unofficial manner. He did say hello, but the rather odd way he had said it...wasn't exactly professional.

Veng went back to thinking about lamps.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:51 pm

(xDDD)

Whiskey was pleased someone different was there, was it Spiral?

"Mr. Spiral?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:53 pm

"Yep, that''s me." He answered still in his oh so contently joyous tone...as he kicked off of the desk to push the chair to another one. (So mature he was >_>) , "How can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:54 pm

(xD Probably why Whiskey likes him, he seems to hang out around immature people a lot. =.)

Whiskey was quite glad it was Spiral. "You worked on the hunter earlier." he said, knowing Spiral would remember. "Is there any work that would be undone if he were to bathe?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:00 pm

(Yes XDDD)

"Aha, I take it you're both still alive then." Spiral answered quite contently as he fiddled with a pen on someone's notes they had left at their desk--poor person, "Anyway. Most people you will talk to will probably discourage it but, " And here certainly came the only ever so honest side that Spiral tended to be known for, "He's a Hunter! He'll be fine. No sort of bath could do any worse than he probably has or will anyway." After a moment he added, "Unless he jumps in bleach or something. Probably shouldn't do that."

Veng was jumping in bleach while Whiskey was on the phone. I kid >_> Veng was still sitting where Whiskey had left him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:03 pm

Whiskey thought about this, good.

"Yeah we're okay." he said after a moment. "And thanks Doc, 'ppreciate the honesty." he glanced back at the bathroom, he'd run water was he was NOT washing Veng. >=U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:10 pm

"No problem. Annnnytiiiiime." He dragged out the last word as he finished his doodle on the poor person's notes.

Vengeance was highly contemplating the wonders of bleach. No he wasn't at all. He was actually staring at the dumb pin things in his hand with a rather fierce glare. Why did they need to HURT? He wasn't even pulling on them now. D:

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Whiskey nodded, before realizing Spiral couldn't see it. He wasn't used to talking on the phone, that's what TEX was for.

"Goodbye." he said suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:16 pm

(XDD epic sudden indeed)

"Goood bye sir, have a nice life. I mean day." Spiral replied, his mind had been slightly absent amidst a small detail h e wished to add to the doodle. He hung up the phone as he held out the paper to admire his less than artist ability, but person was coming back so he set it back down and walked away. c: Needless details FTW.

Vveng could hear Whiskey, With two v's apparently What was he doing? It didn't really matter to him, he was just curious.

Last edited by Mega10 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Whiskey hung up and looked at the phone for a moment. Neat device. He stood up and went back into the bathroom. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, looking down at Veng.

"Well?" he asked, as if Veng were the one of the phone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:21 pm

Vengeance looked up at Whiskey, and totally didn't answer his question. "Why's this hurt?" He asked instead shaking his normal hand that had the pins in it, "It didn't hurt that bad when I went there." Obviously he had forgotten that it did >_> Either way why he was asking Whiskey was anyione's guess.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Whiskey looked at it.

"Probably because the things inside your hand straightening it out are there.....they're not supposed to be there so it hurts." he stated rather plainly.

Whiskey went to the other end of the tub and turned on the water, he didn't plug the drain yet, however.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Whiskey was crazy. For many reasons. And veng freaked out, for no reason. Lucky...sort of, he didn't have the best of grip or traction in dumb bathtub and only sort of pushed himself up before going right back where he had been, "What are you doing??" He asked him, clearly he couldn't see. He wasn't really phased though, instead looking at his hand again. It looked straight to him....so...they could come out then right? c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Whiskey got the water quite warm before pulling the lever that plugged the drain.

"Running water." he stated. "The Doc said it was okay."

He looked at Veng looking at his hand. He wasn't going to do anything to it was he? He had a face of indifference as he thought about this, he bet Veng was planning something.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Whiskey had called a doctor? Veng made a face about this. Yuck. Doctors. But he didn't complain about it any further. He really didn't mind being wet as Ten had stated for Rage threw him in random things of water all the time.

Since this did not concern him he returned his attention to the hand. Yes...he just needed to...hmm..grab ahold of it. He did so with his claw fingers again, it still felt pretty dang secured. Dumb thing. They shouldn't have jabbed it in there. He just needed to tug it quick he decided. Quick and hard.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Whiskey was staring at Veng. He watched him grab his hand with his claw hand. What was he...was he testing it?

"What are you doing?" he asked. "You better leave that alone!" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Vengeance made a face about this as well. "Why? My hand looks straight. You said it yourself that it shouldn't be in there."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:56 pm

Whiskey glared at him. "Not permanently." he told him. "Leave it alone." he commanded again.

He got closer to Veng, as if he would *gasp* try and stop him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Vengeance sighed before letting go of the dumb pin. He probably had figured out by now that Whiskey would indeed try stopping him so there was really no point in insisting on doing so with him standing there.

"Alright fine." He grumbled, "It still hurts though."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:03 pm

"Of course it does." Whiskey told him. "What do you expect?"

He looked at the water's rising level, it was already getting tainted with plasma.

"Might need to 'flush' the water a few times." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:06 pm

"I don't know." Vengeance mumbled, and then sighed. EW tainted water >=U He didn't answer Whiskey's comment about the water though. He looked bored. He probably wasn't really all that bored as much as tired and annoyed that he couldn't tear the thing out of his hand. Whiny Veng.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Whiskey left the water running, but he unplugged the drain. This allowed a cycle of water. =D It was draining faster than it was being put in, however, so he plugged it back in so that it could fill up and wash off more plasma.

"It's a wonder you're still conscious." he told Veng. "Look at all this."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Vengeance glanced to what Whiskey spoke of, not like he had a lot of anything else to do.
"I told you my head was feeling funny. Er, well I said it did anyway." He hadn't really directed it to Whiskey after all--earlier he meant when they were off looking for Dizzy. He seemed to be doing fine now. He rather absent mindedly poked at the water with his claw hand. THE WATER WAS IN PAIN<-- last sentence not true.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:10 am

Whiskey continued his efforts to flush the water of plasma, finally it was clearing up to be a light blue.

"I still don't know how you started bleeding." Whiskey wondered aloud as he washed his hands off in the fresher water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-