MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:16 pm

YAY for epic description XDD
Medics listened. Well, the one did anyway, not that the other guy wasn't. He was just more preoccupied. Ten did not share apparently. Although she didn't mind of brad had people there. Police or medical people alike, she just never offered it to him =U XD Anyway the guy with the sedative stuff saw that other medic's clean up job was good enough for him. He looked at Veng again before he did anything else though, kind of to make sure Veng wasn't gonna jump up and smack him or something. Nah, he looked pretty wells intending to stay put there. So he went ahead and proceeded. Just as he had figured, Veng didn't do anything about it.

"A hunter of some sort...hmm..." Other medic seemed to think about this whilst he went about tying a stretchy material around a few different places on Veng's arm that he had so kindly tore open for no reason. Primarily goal was to temporarily cut of plasma flow to it so he wasn' losing plasma from like every direction =D Well you know,, not quite but yeah. "Maybe a Shapeshifter Hunter."

"But they're mean." Other medic stated, obviously he did not know Veng very well.

The medic who had initially asked, just shrugged, "If he's a Shapeshifter Hunter he'd have a higher chance of being okay. They're pretty...please excuse the lack of better wording, tough to kill."

Neither of them were really waiting for the stuff to kick in. Not that they were performing violent operations or anything, They weren't evil doctors, they were just make preparations and trying to get an idea of what was wrong with him.

"Huh." One of them announced after apparently being generally unable to figure out what was wrong with Veng by just looking at him, "They must've known what they were doing, whoever they were." He hadn't noticed the injury Veng's claw had caused his stomach primarely because Veng wore a black shirt and then a dark gray trench coat, both of which had been soaked in plasma and water already so it really wasn't all that evident. However he did only very slightly try pressing on Veng's stomach not to find that of course, he was just trying to see if it'd DO anything. Trying to pinpoint injuries. Veng did not approve and curled up.

Doctor was surprised, needless to say but made Veng unroll again. For he was epic strong. No Veng was just epic weak currently. "Must have a lot of internal damage." He decided, "Alright, I can't guarantee anything but we'll try our best." He set about rolling out a line of tools on a tin tray he'd set down there, "This kind of damage is pushing it, for most any zetra type I can think of, but with any luck, we'll be able to stabilize and proceed."

veng wasn't really listening. For one he was fed up with the police, the doctors, whiskey, the world, and most everyone else he could think of, Dizzy aside. And secondly the sedative was working pretty fast since he was already rather weak and that was taking a lot of his sense of the fact he should care away.

The police seemed pretty interested really. Maybe it wasn't every day John caused enough trouble that the medics had to come here. Dave watched too =U Until Higher Up ordered a lot of them to go away. There had been no reports of dead officers and everyone had been accounted for in this particular division so he didn't see Whiskey as a huge threat, yet anyway. He was still watching though. A few of the other zetras had stayed but a large majority had cleared out. The guys who had helped the medics were still there to do so.

"He's not very big if he's a Hunter." The Medic who had initially asked the question stated (not that which it was mattered), he had figured that Veng must be one of the bigger types if he was one. Or maybe he was the more regular looking type? And was actually bigger than normal? He wasn't entirely sure, "You have any idea how old he is? Kind of an odd thing. Wouldn't want to accidentally overdose him on something." As if that was the current biggest concern they had =U

(Oh and FYI we can time skip if you want XD if you have more to say I can time skip or if you'd rather I tell bwad a story about how they violently tore the veng open and tried repairing him I can do that too c: Brad: *is too scared* lol c: just let the tenith of megas and newly the mehas, know c: well wait you can't really time skip oops XD I made you answer something >=U XD or at least I didn't answer =U XD )
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:03 am

(Well well well. xD Talk about an epic repky. 0.0 First of all, that was great and very well described. xD Second, if I made a medic in the current situation he would be so dumb compared to yours....third...I dun care if you do a time lapse. =P Your choice since you control the injured zetra and the ones fixing him. =P)

Whiskey watched curiously. He had repaired himself in the past, but never that extensively. He did find it interesting, but he continued to glare and stare. When he heard one ask about Veng's age, his mind tried to recall what Veng had told him. Had he told him anything? He didn't remember.

"He's a teen." he stated. He was pretty sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:53 am

(Oh GOSH =U you sound like you're replying to a story! XD he'd be dumb XDDD I asked what your preference was DUMBYFACE)

Medic nodded to show he had heard Whiskey. At least he knew the general range of the zetra they were dealing with now. He asked the other doctor for a random tool. Which the other guy indeed gave him, before he set to work. He wouldn't be much good to ask questions to now as he was rather submerged in fixing the zetra rather than anything else. The other guy was a doctor too, so really yes they had two doctor people there working at the same time. Good thing Veng wasn't too conscious of any of that. He was awake yes, well sort of. His eyes were open sometimes, other times not so much, but he wasn't in a complete shut down regardless. Now they just better hope he'd stay that way because violently slicing him open and him snapping out of it...would not be a good combo for obvious reasons.

So they set about their gruesome work >=U *ten does not compliment them very nicely* It was definitely going to take some time, and doctor had his doubts that some of it was even repairable. Unless Brad wants ten to describe what's going on, which BTW she totally wouldn't mind doing, then we can skip til their finishing up or whatever.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:20 am

(Well geez it is interesting but I don't want you to sit there and describe lots of stuff just for me. =P If you wanna you can.)

Whiskey continued to watch BORINGLY. He didn't see the need to interact with the medics and that was probably a good thing.

Brad let Ten take complete control of RP.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:34 am

(I dun mind XD I dunno what I'm talkking about though c: )

Ten drove off a cliff wildly. MEDIC WAS RUDE and blocking the majority of the epicness because he was in the way c: so was his buddy sort of. Actually his buddy wasn't as in the way but GOSH from a distance it looked more like a horror film than anything because plasma was EVERYWHERE. Messy doctors? =U No not really, everything was just a mess before the doctors got ahold of him anyway! Ten is being lazy and doesn't feel like describing what's going on though c: As an end conclusion though one of the doctors stood up and shook his head, he did not look very hopeful. The other guy was still working, he didn't look all that thrilled either. Then they looked at each other as if this did anything.

"We've got a problem." One finally announced. This was a long time since they'd first started by the way, like six hours. "He's your buddy right?" Medic was looking at Whiskey, "'Because umm....I don't think we can help him."

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:09 am

Whiskey who was now sitting down at this point, looked up in a panic. His eye was glowing.

"What do you mean?" he asked, approaching them to try and see. "What's the problem?!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:15 am

Medics were not trying to hide anything from Whiskey. One of the two held out a small device for him to see. It was indeed very small, slender anyway, the tip was, looked like it was meant for penetrating,t hen the rest of it was a bit thicker. He didn't say anything about, just simply held it out. It was defintiely somekind of homemade device. BTW in martinland kierstin couldn't spell. Anyway. Other doctor clasped his hands together. "A gang you say? Odd." Was all the other said and shook his head. Clearly, whatever all this was about disturbed o confused him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:18 am

Whiskey looked at the device...what was that thing? And what did it have to do with a gang?

"What is that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:25 am

"I don't know." Doctor stated quite quickly, "But, we can only contribute the damage to this primarely. As far as we can tell. I can't tell you the mechanics of how it works. But whoever made it, sure knows what they're doing."

Other doctor kind of frowned, "It's the only way everything could be so damaged though. It either has some harmful...chemical in itself or pulse frequencies or...I'm not sure. Just imagine...a kind of..explosion to a lesser degree. I think whatever this thing is has been dissolving everything for your friend from the inside. It's more like a mass of plasma and chunks than anything."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:28 am

Whiskey started to crackle. He was mad at the doctors for not knowing if they could save Veng, but he was also mad at the stupid device. Where did that come from? How long had it been in Veng?

"How would something like that get inside him?" he demanded to know.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:33 am

The doctors both shrugged. They hadn't a clue. "Looks like it punctures. I would think he'd have felt it." Doctor stated in observation.

"Must've gotten himself in quite the situation."

"We really don't know how to stop it." Doctor sighed, "We got this out but we don't really have anything to work with to repair some of the things....it's just sort of...gone. In a plasma mix mess."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:37 am

Whiskey did not like the sound of that.

"What about replacements? You may not be able to repair but what about replace?"

It was clear he was not going to let this go easy.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:44 am

"We'd have to know more about him...and it'd have to be quick." The one sighed, "Too short of notice, plus there's no way we could find the right matches, we don't know he's even a Hunter for sure, how old he is, what particular type or anything. We'd be causing more damage potentially. Speeding up his death."

"He'll last for a little bit as is." 2nd doctor announced, "If...you can find out more about him maybe we could. Depending. It'd be a 50/50 chance. But we aren't sure at all how long he'll last as is. I'd guess anywhere from a few hours to a few days."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:34 am

Whiskey thought about this for a moment. He wasn't going to spill secrets all over. He needed to speak to Wrath...or Blood. Or Rage...see what they would do. He figured Wrath would only say to let him die, but he decided he needed to ask him too anyway.

"How long is he going to be kept here?" he asked. He didn't want to leave only to have Veng moved again.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:44 am

Medics didn't say anything, for they didn't know. Police guys remaining looked to each other before one spoke up, "Well I guess until he..dies or something. Don't have much reason to move him otherwise."

One of Veng's helmet fins twitched. Yep, typical Veng, even if he wasn't all there Whiskey looked vaguely familiar to him in the distance. OH WELL.

(BTW ten doesn't mind of Whiskey goes and finds people or anything I mean like none of mine are epic hidden)

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:48 am

Whiskey nodded. He figured it would be safe to go and find others then.

In an unconfirmed time lapse he made it to the ruins. He entered them and was heading for Blood when he called for Rage. After all he might as well tell him so HE could tell Wrath, or at least just so he could know.

"Mr Rage?!" he yelled. He expected Rage to find him and if he didn't, he'd find him after he spoke with Blood.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:25 am

Rage was rather bored by the urgency of Whiskey. WHy was that guy always in SUCH a hurry? Couldn't he ever slow down and look around.

"Whaaaat?" He asked, amidst yawning, even though he hadn't been asleep as he followed to where he thought Whiskey might have been at. He stopped to claw at a pillar along the way, smirking at the fact his claws has indeed left large gashes in it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:29 am

Whiskey continued on toward Blood.

"You're brother's dying. Someone's gotta give the doctors information about him." he stated, not even looking at Rage.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:31 am

Rage didn't say anything for a moment. Whiskey had...sort of caught him off guard, granted he'd been talking about Veng dying earlier so he wasn't all that ...well he wasn't taking it serious.

"Tell me something I don't already know." He stated, "You said he was dying LAST time. Gosh, you sure are dramatic, no wonder dad doesn't like you." He yawned again, "Tell the doctors he's a dying zetra, that ought to point um in the right direction."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:36 am

Whiskey shook his head. Why was Rage not caring like at all?

"He really is, Mr. Rage." he told him, going into the darker areas of Bloodland. "They said he's got a few hours...." he left out the part about him maybe having a few days or whatever longer.

"His insides are mush. Someone got him good."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 am

"Meh, more room for me." Rage replied, although he didn't sound like he full backed up his idea, "What the heck, could the loser have done in such a short time span to get hurt THAT bad? I mean I know he's Veng but, that's even stupider than Veng. Ya know ever since you showed up its been chaos." he thought for a moment before adding. "Well chaos and drama about Veng anyway, we're all cool here!" He said this as if it werea good thing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:51 am

Whiskey rolled his eye.

"There only seems to be a lot because I am bringing it to your attention....the same events would have unfolded regardless."

He was just about to go into Blood's area now.

"You finished?" he asked impatiently even though he called Rage over. D= How rude.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:59 am

Rage made a face at dumb Whiskey. Why'd he have to be that way?

"Well if the same events would have refolded (yes refolded XPP), then Veng'll be fine just like always. Chill out, gosh, you act like we've never got in a fight before. We fight a lot. Veng gets beat up all the time, that's why he hides in dark corners." He scratched at his head, "But sure, I can be done."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:03 am

Whiskey looked at him.

"Well then odd that as soon as I get here he starts getting hurt more to the point where he actually needs help then, isn't it?" he asked. Yeah it was sort of what Rage had said. "Maybe that's why I'm here." he said, thinking as he spoke. "Fate sent me here to help him." he shrugged.

"Or I'm just in the wrong place at the wrong time." he said as he entered Blood's area.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:07 am

"More like fate sent you here to curse his sorry life even more." Rage had turned to leave, obviously not feeling too welcome, "Maybe you should leave my brother alone. He was better off without you."

Blood was in his room as usual. He was epic about being there. He had heard Whiskey coming and long since stopped his practice of various techniques and simply stood waiting. That's why he was usually there. He lived there and he just always looked boring because he could hear the others before they got there.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:17 am

Whiskey glared at Rage. "He would have been dead already if I HADN'T." he retorted. "You and your Dad would have finished him off." he shook his head. It never seemed like he was appreciated. Did he hang around with the wrong people? Or were his actions just always poorly decided? He wasn't sure.

"Mr Blood." he said, kneeling down as if Blood had any real importance. OOOOO BURNED.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:22 am

Blood keeled author of Whiskey's RP side =U

Ahem. No He didn't. He looked to, he didn't look all that thrilled at all. He was semi visible right now by the way. His helmet fins clanked together and he merely nodded to Whiskey.

"What now?" He asked...which also sounded displeased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-