MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Whiskey dang near jumped out of his chair, and he almost dropped his booze. He heard the kick and by the time he had jumped and caught his flask, his blades were out and he was facing the door.

His glare faded to, of all emotions, disappointment when he saw Veng there. He had something in his arms, but due to all the clothing and different colors he simply thought they were supplies. He got up and made his way to the door, he wasn't in a hurry. He opened it, he was greeted by a cool breeze and rain getting inside.

He nodded his head. "Come in." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:00 pm

"Sorry." Veng commented as he came in with his epic wet self and shook his head flinging water everywhere. His hair flopped down over one of his eyes. It displeased him so he shook his head again, flinging even more water, "My hands were full." he apparently saw NO NEED to comment on why the heck he was holding what he was =) Oh and the doughnuts were safe BTW cuz they had been in a plastic bag thing, not paper =U, "I brought you this." He stated, trying to hand it to Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:43 am

Whiskey looked very displeased as Veng walked in, dripping water everywhere and then shaking his head twice, spraying it all over. However, his mood changed quickly when he saw Veng had brought him something.

He looked inside, very eager to see what Veng had brought. When he saw the donuts, his eyes lit up with joy and he grabbed one very quickly. He took a bite right away.

"Need somethin'?" he asked, seeming to think Veng needed something in return. He obviously did not suspect the donuts were poisoned though. =D
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:50 am

(Well theyu are. Kiddin XPP)

Vengeance sort of half smiled, he was glad he'd found something Whiskey liked. Good thing he didn't go with the boring stuff the rest of the store had.

"Nuh-uh." Vengeance commented, "Rage kicked me out of the ruins--at least from being inside...soo...I went to town instead."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:06 am

Whiskey nodded. His mouth was so full of doughnut he couldn't really return the conversation. Instead, he pointed to chair for Veng to place his...thing....on.

He then went over to offer Tex a donut, which she gladly accepted and ate. Whiskey then returned to Veng to see what he had.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:08 am

Veng looked at the chair. He didn't think sleepy zetra wanted to sit down so he decided to hold him, his pile of JUNK =D XDD He glanced at him for a moment. He'd nearly forgotten he'd been holding him. He still had to figure out what the heck he was gonna do about that. It wasn't like the gang would welcome him with welcome arms.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:19 am

Whiskey approached him. He had finally swallowed.

"Ya kill the kid?" he asked, nudging the small zetra. He then noticed what he was wearing. "Huh." he said. It was not his wardrobe choice, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:22 am

"No!" Vengeance glared at Whiskey all accusingly. Why he was so defensive about it was anyone's guess. It wasn't like he'd tried to anywhere along the line. He turned himself to the side as if he did not think Whiskey were allowed to touch little zetra, looked at him as if he had expected Whiskey to have hurt him then looked back to Whiskey, "I found him."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:36 am

Whiskey looked at him again. He took a bite of donut and washed it down with a little booze.

"Is he alright?" he asked. "What's with the clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:39 am

"I...don't know." Vengeance's helmet fins twitched as he looked at little zetra again, "He was following me around." (SO HE TOOK HIM C: XDD)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:41 am

(xDDDD)

Whiskey nodded, saying he understood. "I'm just glad you didn't offer me donuts to take hium off your hands." Whiskey sat down to enjoy another donut for he was trying to be fat.

"Go ahead, make yourself at home. Place is trashed now anyway."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:44 am

Why HADN'T Veng thought of that? He frowned. Before quite not waiting to see what Whiskey thought about it, he plopped LZ on top of Whiskey quite randomly.

"His mother's dead." He added to the conversation as he took a moment to look at his drenched trench coat.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:47 am

Whiskey looked like he didn't want to touch the kid. He put his hands off to the side and his eyes went wide before narrowing into a glare. Now HE was wet. Remembering the kid wasn't DEAD and ICKY he did grab him enough to straighten him out a bit.

"What's it to me?" Whiskey asked. Was Veng trying to dump the kid on him? He better not, if Whiskey was going to be in charge of a kid he wanted it to be HIS.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:51 am

"Honestly." Was all Veng said as if Whiskey could figure out what he meant, his helmet fins twitched as he decided it was a great idea to ring out his trench coat.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:54 am

"Honestly wha-" Whiskey stopped. He only looked at Veng, then at the water that was splashing down on his carpet, soaking in almost instantly. Why would he do that inside? Yeah Whiskey knew it was raining out, but he still couldn't believe Veng could be so rude. He did say it was 'already' trashed though, so he decided against saying something to Veng.

"Did I know her?" Whiskey asked. He didn't see what Veng was hinting at.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:57 am

"I don't know." Vengeance answered while trying to get his trench coat back into a wearable format since he's crinkled it up into nothingness. He didn't like having it off. So he didn't care if it was wet. besides, the rest of his clothes were still drenched. "Think I keep tabs on all your acquaintances or something?" He glanced over as if to check that LZ was still okay.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:02 am

Whiskey shook his head. "I would hope not." he said. "I just want to know why I need to worry about this kid's mother."

He took a drink and took another bite of donut soon afterward.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:04 am

"Why would you worry about HER? I meant HIM." He pointed to LZ, gosh Whiskey was stupid. "I dunno what to do with him." He put his trench coat back on and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:06 am

Whiskey's worst fears were coming true.

"I don't want him." he stated, glaring. "Dump him in an insane asy-" he thought for a moment. "I mean an orphanage...or put him on the doorstep of a church or something."

Whiskey took another drink as if this solved the problem.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:08 am

Veng glared at Whiskey. "You're a selfish jerk." He stated, although he hadn't actually meant to verbalize it. He sort of looked surprised himself. But decided the best way to recover was just to act as if he'd meant to, "I'm not dumping him off somewhere. That's stupid."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:11 am

Whiskey held his surprisement hidden. But he shrugged. "Well what are you gonna do then Mr. Smarty? Keep him? You're young, THAT's stupid."

He took a drink and leaned back in his chair. "Enjoy being young." he seemed to re-state.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:14 am

Vengeance's helmet fins drooped down.

"Well you're OLD, YOU keep him." He decided <-- kidding. XDDDD

He really had no clue what he thought he was doing. It was true, he wouldn't know the first thing about taking care of him...and the gang wasn't really an ideal location anyway. He sort of looked to the side uncertainly. "I don't know...."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:19 am

Whiskey nodded, he was glad Veng realized this. He was about to take another drink when LZ jumped awake.

"Don't take her!!!" he yelled. He looked at Whiskey. Whiskey looked down at him. So he WAS alive.

LZ decided Whiskey was a major threat and screamed. He shoved himself off Whiskey but using his hands and feet to push off Whiskey's head, before flopping to the floor. He took a moment to move to a standing position due to his clothes, but when he was on his feet, he rushed over to Veng and tried to hide in his trenchcoat.

Tex watched in amusement from the other side of the room. She liked kids.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:25 am

Vengeance hadn't really expected him to wake up so suddenly. Even though Veng had seen him there, he still momentarily freaked out, he was still not used to the way said LZ would just run up so close to him like that. He calmed down after a moment though and didn't try pushing him away or anything, rather just glancing at LZ, "Don't worry, he won't get you." He stated, he was slightly irritated with Whiskey at the moment so he added, "He's too lazy to get up."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:28 am

Whiskey's eyes flashed and he glared at Veng.

"Right." he muttered. With LZ awake, he took the time to look at him a little more closely. He sure looked fat in all those clothes.

"Whatcha wearing?" he asked him

LZ had been brave enough to glance out at Whiskey, but when Whiskey looked at him he buried his head back into Veng. "I don't like him." he said, it was muffled. "I want my Mom."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:30 am

"Lots of people don't like him." Vengeance stated, yes he obviously KNEW this now, he was just on a roll wasn't he. He supposed it wasn't that much comfort but...he wasn't sure what would be, "Look, he let us in here so we weren't still getting drenched in the rain, isn't that a good thing?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:33 am

Whiskey made a face when Veng stated that lots of people don't like him. Sure it was true, but he didn't need to be reminded of it.

LZ lay his head on it's side against Veng and seemed to 'pet' his trenchcoat. "Is my Mom still dead?" he asked, totally ignoring what Veng had said about the rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-