MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:06 am

Timing...doesn't just strike Brad and Ten in IM. Here we see a Vengeance zetraloid, throwing a shirt at the ground angrily. What is this? Random leader zetra running underneath it? Of course. xD VENG. xDD What is your problem?! You don't let them see you like that gosh. xD And then he waves. >_> xD Of course.

Us zetras are part monkey....no not really. Gee thanks. xD Climbing and unclimbing. xDD NICE. Distance judgement fail. =U xDD That was easy to imagine. Poor Veng. >_< He just got in even bigger trouble I see. =. Wrath should downsize other zetra. >_> xD

Gee Veng I wonder why everyone thinks it's yours! xDD Silly lit'l zetra. That's sort of illogical. xDDD NICE. Very Happy I find it amusing how Veng can keep his sense of humor even in the worst of times. 0.0 *scary echo* Unjolly Giant punched him. =U I wonder if Wrath would defend Veng or only attack the other zetra if he was threatened by him.

xDD Then he turns into helpful Supermarket Worker Veng. =) Immaturity. xD I wasn't a punk. He was a punk. =U xD At least he didn't say it. Gosh poor Veng. =U He has the most powerful dad in the zetra universe and he's a friggen jerk and isn't even around to help and may not even help. =. I'd like to see Wrath tear those guys apart. =) And the ones in RP. Like Whiskey. =) OKay I mean the gang who drowned Veng.

YAY WRATH IS HERE. xD Good Veng was about to be creamed. AnnnnndI typed too soon of course he isn't willing to help. Why do I keep thinking he will sometime? Poor Veng. =U Yes your dad is a jerk too. xDD Getting beat up and disrespected can easily be reversed by sticking your tongue out. xD GOSH now another jerk. D= I can see why you're emo dude but geez just leave why don'tcha. 0.0 xD Easier said than done I suppose. =P

Another great posting in this easily liked story. =P It is very entertaining and I cannot believe how much Veng has me rooting for his actions. =. And it is quite humorous yet it doesn't seem deliberate at all. Very well done. Very Happy Thank you for posting!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:46 am

timing...it effects EVERYONE. XD

he just wanted to be angry =c and it didnt let him. Veng is apparently challenged in that aspect. Youd think he of all zetras would know to lay low. Apparently he thought he could work it out.

Aye yes...Veng's 'sense of humor' is what gets him in trouble a lot >_> Brad gets to find out of Wrath defends him or not =) Brad saw the answer to be no.

Like Whiskey!! XDD BTW I love your comment c: Whiskey doesn't though. FYI, Wrath probably would've severly injured them in RP had he known they did it to Veng, not so much because he feels bad for Veng as much as it'd simply be a 'Hey that's MINE. You can't do that to it!"

He helped remotely. By taking their attention off of Veng =P

Not intentionally though/ Maybe not reversed but at least let him feel like he got the final say. =)

If you recall Veng DOES want to leave XD And this is why he sits and stares at random corners n stuff . If timing attacked you every time you turned around you might wanna sit in a 'safe' spot too c:

I'm glad its humorous. Tis supposed to be. That's one of the things that come really naturally for me in first person. Essentially its just taking the character and making themselves feel justified in their own eyes, however looking ridiculous to us =D XD

Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:10 am

I scrambled back in said position because I didn’t have time to get back up as he was walking towards me, smirking like a big jerk. I hit the wall. Darn it. Then I looked to the sides; alright neither way would work to run before Rage could catch me.

“Aaalright Rage um….you win. Whatever we were doing, you win.”

Believe it or not that actually worked a lot of the time. It was usually all he wanted anyway, for me to admit he was better than me, which by the way, he wasn’t. He just thought he was. It didn’t work this time though. He simply shook his head.

“I’m not mad though, Veng. You were just being stupid like you always are.”

Well now, that was a statement that made no sense. Everyone knew I was smartest. At least I thought I was. That much was evident in nearly everything we did. Rage had no clue what he was talking about as far as I was concerned. I tried pushing myself up a little. You may find it surprising, but sitting on crumbling chunks of pillar and floor was not very comfortable.

“Stupid? I’m not stupid!”

Rage looked at me out of the corner of his eye as he turned towards the entrance and glanced out. It was then I noticed he was tossing something in his hand that looked kind of like a ball, well a small ball…a small, squishy, hairy looking ball. Weirdo. I wouldn’t touch something like that. Probably something some stray cat had hacked up, and who knew what those things were disease ridden with. He kept his gaze fixed out there for some time. Maybe he was watching dad talk to the others, I wasn’t sure.

“Oh yeah?” He finally spoke up as he stepped closer to me.

I dare say I was a bit apprehensive on what exactly he thought he was going to do. I was sitting there now with my back to the wall. Being smaller had never been a huge joy for me. Not only was it one of his favorite, and well worn out, jokes, but it also made him more likely to overpower me just because he could. That’s something else that runs in the family—doing things just because we can. I decided to glare at him; at least it made me feel more intimidating. I would have remained much more confident had that not evoked a grin to spread across his big, ugly, striped face.

What could he possibly be planning? He didn’t usually plan anything. It usually was just him clawing at me like earlier. I watched him as he came closer incredibly slow. He was rolling that gross thing between his silver claw finger and thumb. Hmm…Oh crud. My helmet fins flopped down. I knew what he was planning now.

“Wait a sec, Rage, I don’t think— ”

Nice time to get cut off, huh? I didn’t think. Almost made it sound like I was saying I was stupid. I wasn’t, incase you couldn’t figure that out. The statement would’ve been a lost cause anyway, because he decided to tackle me, while I was already against the wall. What a stupid move.

Well I’ll tell you right off the bat; it was hard to figure out what’s up and what’s down when you’re getting rolled across an already dim room. Kind of just went by in a blur of grays. Unfortunately, that usually ended with me on the losing end. It did in this case too. Rage was way bigger than me as I mentioned, so whenever he did something stupid like this, he generally knew who would come out on the winning end. Almost made him seem smart, huh?

Well, you better be on your way. The rest of the story’s much too intense for you. Dead serious. Tried telling it to someone the other day and they almost died I think. Okay well I didn’t try telling anyone actually. So when you’re sitting in your little human brain doctor office trying to explain what caused the trauma, don’t be blaming me, and don’t send any bills, I don’t have money anyway. I wouldn’t pay it if I did either though. You’re gonna stay even with the risks laid out? Well, okay, but I forewarn you, what happened next was simply cruel and unnecessary.

He pinned me down. What a jerk. No, that wasn’t the bad part by the way. It was bad, but not the bad part. Rage was rather heavy speaking of which.

“Get off!” I tried shoving him, but it didn’t do much, especially since I couldn’t even use my shoulder strength against him.

He simply smirked and dangled that gross looking thing in front of my face. It looked even grosser up close. I think it was something a cat hacked up. Ewww….I tried smacking it out of my face. Okay, yeah, I admit, I tried doing that every time. No, this wasn’t the first time he’d done something like this. He was probably becoming a pro at it. Regardless, I fought back.

“Come on, Vengy, aren’t ya hungry??”

What a stupid question, like that thing was in any way suitable for eating. I shook my head, no way was I gonna be dumb enough to open my mouth to answer that question. He scowled and tried forcing me to open my mouth. Hmph, he could try that all he wanted, I wasn’t gonna…okay he cheated. Being unable to breathe has a tendency to make one want to open their mouth to try and breathe that way.

This was the bad part by the way. He wanted me to eat that thing. That gross thing! That germ-infested-previously-rejected-by-the-stomach-of-most-likely-a-cat, gross thing! He shoved it in my mouth; of course I wouldn’t have kept in there of my own free will, so he used his big, ugly, stupid, claw that was still wet from that gross thing, to cover my mouth and nose. Cheater!!

I tried squirming free, but that barely did anything. Ugggh it was awful! Fuzzy…hairy, prickly, cold, wet, thing. Just the thought of it made me nauseous, but I could only hold out so long without breathing and ended up swallowing the stupid thing before choking. Rage started laughing at me as he jumped up, letting me scramble back to my feet finally.

Of course I was gagging like crazy.

“Ew, Rage, that thing probably has like a bazillion diseases on it!” I choked out amidst coughing like crazy as I grabbed my throat. I’m not sure what I thought it’d do, but I couldn’t stand the fact I’d just eaten that gross thing. I stumbled outside as I felt a shiver trail down my back. I shook my head. Uuggh just wait until I told dad that Rage had—

“Dad! Dad! Veng ate a stupid hairball thing! I told him not to, but he didn’t listen!!” That was Rage.

“The heck?! I did not!” I coughed and gagged all the more, “You made me, you jerk!!”

Rage was smiling innocently. Dad glanced over at me and him with little interest…and evident disgust.

“There’s other ways to get attention, idiot.” He answered…to me.

I couldn’t believe him! The others were laughing at me too. Ugh, why didn’t anyone understand me? Why couldn’t anyone—I was pretty sure I was gonna be sick. I’d try dealing with them later; I had to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:58 am

The shy Veng tries to escape but it is FUTILE AND IN VAIN AND A FAILURE AND UNSUCCESSFUL AND NOT WORKING AND MOVING TO PLAN B AND NOT DOING WHAT HE WANTED AND WAS FOILED AND HAS A 0% COMPLETION RATE AND IS THE OPPOSITE OF YAY AND DID NOT GO AS PLANNED. =)

Aw Veng don't give up so easily. 0.0 Fight back or...you know what I wouldn't either. =\ You're doing swell. xDD In his mind Rage is not better. The battle is 90% mental Veng. Wink Veng thinks he is smartest and says stuff to make me think otherwise. >_> xD I am smarter than you Veng and that is because I know only one thing...that I know nothing. =) Random quote. >_> Ahem.

OH NO. Squishy ball you told me about. 0.0 Gosh so soon? Veng run dude come on run. 0.0 The story will re-write itself just ruuuuuun. Here's a hint he's gonna make you eat it. 0.0 Veng's intimidation only makes Rage happy I see. xD Intimidation fail. And the truth hits the poor Veng. =U Gosh Rage where the heck did you even find that. xD Yeah he made it sound like he doesn't think. xDD

Tackle against a wall. You know Veng, I do think you are smarter than Rage. xD Well yeah Veng when you put it that was it DOES make him seem smart.

Well, you better be on your way. The rest of the story’s much too intense for you. Dead serious. Tried telling it to someone the other day and they almost died I think. Okay well I didn’t try telling anyone actually. So when you’re sitting in your little human brain doctor office trying to explain what caused the trauma, don’t be blaming me, and don’t send any bills, I don’t have money anyway. I wouldn’t pay it if I did either though. You’re gonna stay even with the risks laid out? Well, okay, but I forewarn you, what happened next was simply cruel and unnecessary. <---- Most epic disclaimer ever. 0.0 That is hilarious!!!!! xDDD Fine Veng I GET it just tell me what happened. 0.0

Rage Rage Rage....why must you do that to your brother? To impress me? The reader? Other readers? What is your motive dear boy? The struggle between to eat or not to eat. >_< Rage cheats with the make you wanna breathe move!!! Previously rejected by the stomach of a cat. xDD Indeed and I bet Veng's will not reject it. Oh wow. ._. Description. 0.0 I feel like I just ate it and EW I can feel the textures and the cold wetness. >_< Thanks a lot. =U xD

Okay Rage, that's it. You force it down his throat and now you're acting like....>=. You are making me mad mister. Wrath is disgusted. xD Well at least he shouldn't go beat Veng up then. Gosh poor Veng. xD It's kinda like Flipside where the main character is innocent (In Veng's case mostly) and keeps getting such mean and ununderstanding folks to live around them and whatnot. >_< Gosh I never thought I could pity him so much. xD You did a superb job describing everything and even though I knew about the hairball incident before reading it STILL caught me by surprised and dang it, it was gross. >_< xDD You did a great job in other words. Very Happy Thank you so much for writing it and typing it and proofreading it and posting it. =D
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:37 am

Ah yes the dumb Veng in his natural habitat shy and all has not evaded the evil forces of Rage. Too bad mental status doesn't seem to help against the evil forces of Rage. Too bad brad can't send Veng messages through mind transfer in time. And who knows where he found it, he's rage maybe he';s had it in his pocket =) XD Intimidation fail indeed.

Ololol brad says Veng is smarter one moment then rage the next c: Soon it'll be the neighbor JIM who stays out of their business.
Veng has epic disclaimers indeed.
CAn never be too safe =)

I think Rage must do it cuz he's Rage =U XDD

dear boy XDDD HAHAHA XDDDD Brad is amused by my wording and yes Rage cheats almost called him Wrath. I'm sure Wrath cheats too. Veng probably hopes his will c: XDD

*new rumor* Veng has hairballs D: XDD

HAW HAW C: aren't I horrbile? Making you feel it too =D XDD I told you I was writing gross c:

If its any consultation I had to imagine it myself first.

Lololol yes XDD Veng is the relatively 'good' one XP he just gets blamed for everything c: I pity poor Veng. He doesn't even have a parental figure to threaten his brother and make him stop. Instead he's like =U Go Rage =D XD and stop being dumb veng.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:45 am

I spent the rest of the day trying to get rid of that gosh awful hairball. Hmm, that sounds weird. Well you know what I mean—the hairball that my lovely brother had practically shoved down my throat. Turned out it was pretty content where it was, so I resorted to the next best thing, getting the horrible um, remnant germs out of my mouth. Not easy when our water was probably contaminated too.

After that, I sat on the floor, digging squiggly patterns into the surface with my claw hand. Scraping rock with a metal claw really doesn’t make a lovely sound either. It attracted my dad’s attention eventually. Guess he was done talking to those other guys.

“Vengeance!”

I glanced up, “Yeah?”

“Stop it!”

“Stop what?”

“Everything!”

I’ll be the first to repeat this. LACK OF COMMUNICATION. We really needed to develop more specific styles of communication. I think if my family developed a better method, we’d cut down on unnecessary death and murder by about fifty percent. Just an estimate though.

“You’re going to have to clarify that one for me.” I answered, “Everything as in, don’t scratch the floor? Everything as in, stop existing? Dad, come on. I just got infected with probably a bazillion and two unidentified forms of contagious disease.”

Maybe even he himself didn’t know what he had wanted me to do. I’m not sure. Either way he clawed me with the razor side of his claw—right across my face. Ugh, that thing stung like crazy and burned—almost like a paper cut but amplified by, well a lot—that should be imaginable enough.

“That.”

See? What’d I tell you? Where were the specifications in that?

“Got it dad, stopping ‘that.’” I answered and wiped my face off as I stared down at the floor, waiting for him to leave.

He did rather quickly. He didn’t normally want to hang out with us anyway. Feeling rather rejected and overall a nuisance to everyone around, I decided I’d retreat back to our room. I was pretty much tired of everyone else and their conflicting attitudes today anyway.

I headed back there once again with pretty much no light and of course things had to go against me. Guess who had decided to go and hang out in there again? Rage. Yeah. My day was getting worse and worse. I walked in regardless and flopped down in a corner, pulling my lamp near me.

Oh yeah, wanna hear about my lamp? I found it in the garbage one day; some human didn’t want it anymore I guess. It wasn’t like the normal kind they have in their houses. It was blue and glowy and had weird stuff that was kinda bubbly inside. It was really the only thing I owned… and I think Rage kinda liked it too actually, because he never tried breaking it.

“Hey Veng, can you bring me that thing?”

Figured. He wanted something from me as soon as I entered the room. He was pointing to some half torn up wooden box looking thing in the corner; I could sort of make out what it was in the dim blue glow of my lamp.

“Get it yourself.”

Alright, maybe it wasn’t the brightest of moves considering how our day had gone so far today, but I had said it regardless.

“No. I told you to.”

“Well then, it might come as a surprise to you,” I took my time to examine the on switch of my lamp, “But I’m not your slave. I’m your brother.”

“Same thing.”

“It is not.”

“Is to.”

“Is not!”

Sometimes the easiest way to get your point across was arguing; we did so for quite some time. He eventually got bored and got up to get it himself. Ha. That’d teach him. I continued watching my light; the only thing that stopped me was an odd plunk noise, associated with the sudden and sharp pain in my head. Correction, it only had looked wooden, that thing was definitely made of a harder material. I watched as the little box rolled across the floor. How mature, Rage had thrown it at me.

“I hope it breaks.”

“Well I hope you die.”

I stared at him for quite some time as he flopped back down on the bed. I hadn’t said anything like that! Why’d he have to go and say something stupid like that?

“Hey now, I only said I hoped your stupid box broke.”

“Yeah, well, I still hope you die.”

My helmet fins twitched, “Well fine, maybe I will.”

“Good luck.”

I glared and set down my lamp. Alright that was just it. I couldn’t stand to be around him anymore. He was such a jerk! I mean come on, we were brothers! I didn’t wish he was dead! What was so wrong with me? I was just like them! Why didn’t I fit in? That’s all I had ever wanted. I just wanted to be like all of them, yet here we were going again, Veng the weirdo. Go die Veng, we don’t need you, we don’t want you. You’re probably adopted anyway.

Do you ever have problems like that? I sure as heck did. No one understood me. No one at all. I had no friends, I only had my family, and they didn’t even like me. Well, I wasn’t in a good mood after that, I hadn’t been in one to begin with either. He wanted me to go die? Well maybe I would!
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:59 am

OKay Rage. Now look what you did. =| You made your little buddy brother spend his WHOLE day getting rid of the hairball. You ruined his whole day. I hope you're.....not proud. >_>

Veng gosh. xD How can you choose some of the worst idle activities ever? Least the hairball incident is kinda over. ._. *shudder* Stop everything. xDD Well Wrath that is so very easy to do. =U Death and murder by about 50 percent. xDD Communication fail. Wow...Veng you should fight Blood over leader.

OKay Veng, I'll give you some credit but I will take some intelligence points away. First, you have guts to talk to Wrath like that. However....why would you do that? D= "That." =| No intelligence points for you Wrath. >=. Poor Veng. xD You write this so convincingly that even I feel that way. Because I'm so involved I'm like: Yeah Veng, go. =. Phew.

Veng's lamp. =D Rage liked it too because he didn't break it. xD Funny, but definitely solid logic. Too bad the fact that it breaks in RP doesn't give Brad reassurance that it doesn't break in the story. >_> Though that would be sad too because then I would have broken it. =( xD Slave, brother, same thing. xD

Such maturity between brothers. 0.0 Poor Veng. xD Leave him alone Rage. >=. Gosh quit being such a jerk. "Maybe I will." "Good luck." xDDD NICE. That was very clever. =P

Come now Veng calm down. =U They do like you or you'd be dead right? I see your pain but come on man don't do anything drastic. 0.0

Mega10 I thank you very much again for continuing this great story. =P It is very creative and expertly handled and I find it very engaging and enjoyable. Sorry for the sub par repky I am on 20 hours of awakeness on 4 hours of sleep now and am starting to go a little insane. =) Thank you for posting and creating. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:58 pm

Little buddy brother OLOLOL. Sadly for you, he's proud Wink XD Because he is Vengeance XD It's his life to make use of horrible idle activities.

Yes even Veng has his stupid bouts of stupidity when speaking to Wrath c: Also known as speaking plain. That's like the number one way he gets in trouble =P His comments. Wrath gets no intelligence points XDD

Veng and Rage, calmed by the blue lamp o-o XDD Something a lot of zetras would KILL to know =D XD

Hahaha yes Brad cannot win with the lamp
Yes....very mature >_> It is Rage's destiny to be mean .0. XD

Your repky was just dandy HOWEVER. I fear to say that you .,. DID NOT REPKY =O you replied to a story silly l;) XD

minus the l or | or whatever that is.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:26 am

I had every intention of leaving our territory all together, out of the ruins, out into the city. Maybe I’d throw myself in the ocean, or in front of a semi truck. Needless to say I was in a rather doom and gloom mood when I stumbled upon Spite. What was she doing out here at this time of night anyway?

“Veng?”

“Oh….uh hi Spite.” I replied as I tried stepping around her, “Erm, sorry about the shirt earlier—it, uh…oh…I…don’t really have anything else to say about that, um yeah.” I took a few more steps in a hurried fashion, “Uh, yeah, I’ll be going now.”

“Idiot.” She said in return and kind of shoved me; it wasn’t as hard as I’d been thrown around earlier today and looking back now, I don’t think she’d actually meant anything by it. I did at the time though.

“Look, I’ve had it up to here with everyone’s attitudes, okay? Just leave me alone.”

Spite didn’t say anything right away; she just stood there. Good. She could stand there, I wouldn’t care. I shoved my hands in my pockets and kept on walking. I was rather surprised when she decided to follow me, “What are you doing now?”

Why did everyone have to sound so accusing?

“Killing myself.”

“Uh huh….I was serious Veng.”

“Well so am I.” My helmet fins twitched as I paused near our border to look around—primarily for my dad than anything. I doubted he’d come this way, but you could never be too sure. Especially with someone as big and weird as him.

Here the old streetlight blinked on and off, illuminating the crooked shadows of the crumbly buildings and the odd shapes of torn remains of clothing that still clung to the long abandoned clothes lines strung between the buildings. The ruins led to the alleys, see, and the alleys led to the city. The low income part of the city that was.

“That’s stupid.”

I turned to look at her, “Can’t you guys do anything but criticize me? That’s all I ever hear! Veng, you’re stupid, Veng stop being yourself, Veng you’re a screw up.”

“Stop being stupid and a screw up then.” Spite shrugged, “Should work like a charm.”

I shook my head in disgust, “Forget you.” I started walking on, splashing through the shallow puddles of long settled mud and water definitely filled with germs.

“Forget me?! Fine! Go be stupid for all I care!” She turned around and stormed back the opposite direction.

Good, I didn’t want her company anyway. I headed out into the central city—that was where this pathway led essentially. As usual it was pretty foggy out—thick fog too—mixed with the smoke hanging low from the city’s nighttime smokers. The dense air tended to keep all that kind of stuff low. There went all the city’s health benefits.

While I searched out my preferred method of death, I…well got side tracked. There was a building, right there out in the open as I was heading across the city. A restaurant to be exact. It looked warm inside, even the lighting was a mellowed yellowish. Everyone inside was dressed with nice clothes—not the kind like we had that we wore for weeks on end without as much as tossing them in water unless we happened to fall into it. Everyone seemed happy there.

As I watched, I saw one of the waiters come out with a big tray of food for some customers near the windows. Wow, lucky. They sure looked like they were enjoying their plump steaks, and tossed green salads with garlic bread on the side, and—oh sorry, got carried away. The food looked good. I had always wanted to eat at a place like that, but sadly, they didn’t usually take kindly to random zetras with no money who look like they were dragged straight from a sewer.

Someday. I turned away and bundled my jacket closer to myself. It was pretty thick, good for winter, that’s really why I had it, other than to cover my arms. I thought my arms looked funny. Besides, people usually started asking why my left one had chunks missing and massive scars and claw marks.

The neon signs of several places lit the place up like some kind of neon Christmas as a light drizzle sprinkled down in an almost powder-like rain—the kind you can’t really feel yet end up getting wet from. The city was kind of pretty to come and look at when it was night. Besides, then people couldn’t see us as well. Only problem I had was my eyes turned red at night for some reason.

Rage says I’m a vampire and I say he’s a jerk. He knows I’m a Shapeshifter Hunter just like him, but that doesn’t stop him. My dad, he just says it’s because I’m weird. I don’t think he means it as a compliment either—he never does.

I headed out to the freeway that ran around the outskirts of the city. It was kind of a weird set up really. Since the city is primarily built on water that is, so is the freeway, although the water around it is only about ten feet deep from what I’m told. I figured if I wanted to get hit by something that would actually kill me I’d have to head out there.

Yeah, I did kinda know that from experience—that it was my only real chance that was. I’d jumped out in front of others before…didn’t work quite as planned. Sure I could’ve used my claw but…I don’t know, I just never went through with it.

Soon enough I’d made it to the place I needed to get to. Trucks drove through at all hours of the night so that wouldn’t be a problem at all. It sounded like I had it all planned out, right? Fail proof. I thought it was. It all seemed to fit perfectly. Trucks stop slower than cars, especially the really big ones. So chances were they couldn’t stop before they saw me and it was too late.

So I walked out into the center. There weren’t a lot of other lights on the road here which made it more ideal. Okay, yeah, seriously though, nothing was showing up at all. And you know what? I’m not sure if my brother and sister were determined to make my life even worse or actually cared. I tended to think the first. Anyone with half a brain would realize that telling my dad that I’d run off again was not helpful.

But that’s exactly what they had done. There wasn’t a whole lot I could do about that though so I shoved my hands in my pockets and continued staring at the roads in hopes that a semi would come along before my dad made it over to where I was at. Even just a big truck…

The night was against me though. Not even a car came by as my dad got there. He didn’t say anything right away; he just crossed his arms and stared off the direction I was. If he expected me to say something he could just keep on…standing there. Maybe a semi would hit him. That’d be funny.

“You’re not supposed to leave. You know that.” He stated at last.

“Yep.” I kept my bored gaze trained for any possible cars in the distance.

“What’re you doing?”

“Waiting for a semi. You?”

Me? Sarcastic? Heck no. It was honest, wasn’t it? If we were gonna play ‘casual conversation’ I knew a few responses myself.

“No luck?”

“Do I look dead to you?”

He made a slight sound that was probably his equivalent of a laugh. At least the amused kind. Not the evil ‘I just ripped your arm off, isn’t that funny’ type. We were both silent again for a few moments. Stupid trucks. Of course they didn’t need to come through when I was out here. What? Suddenly humans didn’t need new supplies in their stores and stuff?

“Oh Vengeance…”

My helmet fins sort of twitched as I turned to look at him. I was just about tired of his stupid questions and tries at conversation.

What?

Oops yeah I should’ve remembered this was my dad we were talking about. He was not in any sense an ideal father. My answer was a fist that knocked me flat on my back. If that wasn’t enough, the follow up was a kick—although far from the hardest he could do. I scrambled back to my feet as soon as I had the chance.

“I said you’re not supposed to go out!” There was the shouting I was used to, “Did I tell you that you could go anywhere?!”

I took a few steps back since he was walking towards me and rather…angry. “No...not really.”

He clawed at me, I barely blocked it with my arm, but that did very little good as he grabbed my arm and twisted it to the side which sent me slamming back down on the ground again.

“Did I tell you, you could block that?!”

Ugh, I hated it when he wanted to be this way.

“No.” I answered quickly. I wasn’t sure if I should stay down or get up. I probably didn’t have permission for either of those. Luckily…sort of I guess, I didn’t have to decide as he snatched me up off the ground anyway. I felt his claw dig into my shoulder as he raised me to a more eye level height. It was only for a moment before he started shaking me though—like that did a lot of good. I hated it really. Primarily because it made it hard to figure out where he was going with this and sort of hurt my head. Didn’t make his claw being in my shoulder feel very good either. I sort of shut my eyes to try toning it out as I cringed, but I could still hear him just as well, despite my attempts not too.

“Did I tell you, you could kill yourself?!”

I didn’t answer right away this time, which led to him sinking his claw into my shoulder further.

“No!” I shouted back, there was a difference between being stubborn and flat out stupid. I’m not entirely sure where they crossed at, but prevention of pain seemed like a good place to quit for me.

He tossed me down on the still bare road. I propped myself back up and rubbed my shoulder as I glared back at him. In the darkness he shouldn’t have been able to tell too well which was why I had dared to do so. Before I could say anything more, he yanked me back up by grabbing one of my helmet fins.

What a cheap shot of a move. He loved to do that to me too. And pull me around by ‘um. He didn’t do that this time though. He just yelled at me for a good while longer. I couldn’t even understand half of what he said. Finally I saw the headlights of a car in the distance, but I didn’t get my stupid chance because he dragged me off, never pausing from his stupid yelling.

It was a wonder I wasn’t deaf from all that darn yelling. Within a few moments, he’d started dragging me along by my helmet fin again. Just so you know, since you humans might not get this, it was kind of hard to walk normal when someone was yanking your helmet fin up at a weird angle. So I was stumbling a bit, trying to walk almost backwards and keep pace with my dad. He stopped soon enough, before growling something about me being an uncoordinated, brain-dead idiot.

Well soooorry, gosh, it wasn’t my fault his legs stretched across like miles and I couldn’t walk as fast backwards. I didn’t actually say that of course. Didn’t seem like he had wanted a reply anyway. He picked me up and shoved me under his arm. I hated it. Carrying me like I was some kind of luggage, but I couldn’t do anything about it, nor was it probably smart to. So I just crossed my arms and glared. I’d make my stupid siblings pay for telling dad.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:13 am

Ah Veng. Doom and gloom, how can I expect any different of you? Oh right, I don't. =) Especially since you're stil interesting to read about. Spite? o.0 What are...HOW can YOU be out this late like me? D= This is an exclusive time! >=.

Wow Veng, what a way to say sorry. xD With no clue. Well actually I can see myself doing it. Oh Spite, no wonder poor Veng can't say sorry. Yes I see it was a playful "Way to go dumbface' sort of thing, and so does Veng I see. Regrets regrets. Leave Veng alone. =. Veng you found Spite, and started talking...oh but I guess you did apologize..oh gosh, why is it so confusing? 0.0 Lets just blame another zetra for now.

Spite is like Rage now, following people. Or maybe it's in their genes (Or jeans. =D) because Wrath used to follow people. =. Killing himself. Spite followed to watch the failure I see. Veng knows how to die, make Wrath mad. HMMMM where is my Dad.

Okay Spite, stop being such a jerk to poor Veng. =U He's a good kid at heart. I wonder how lil Veng was. Was he emo? Happy? Like Domino with an abusive father? Were Spite and Rage nice to him?
Kierstin: Spite and Rage looked like his parents when the group was 12....that's how short Veng is.

Forget you. 0.0 Pottymouth. Yay nice puddle description. xD Aw...poor Veng looking into the restaurant and seeing the scene of happiness. =. That's sad really, especially when he said everyone looked happy there. =\ xDD Got carried away. =( Life outside the gang...the grass is always greener right Veng?

Random Analogy Zetra: You mean the grease is always cleaner. =)

What? No I didn't mean that at all. D=

See Veng? Your left hand can be a conversation piece. =. BTW ladies dig scars dude. Wink Supposedly. Ask Tex maybe she'll know. =D *tells you about rain in IM* 0.0 Niiiiiiiiice. Looking for ways to die Veng is I see. Even if I didn't know he lived in the future I bet he wouldn't do it at this point. xD

Mega10: .....when his last breath was taken, his body sunk slowly. Bubbles rising from his head where they met their end as a bubble at the surface. His eyes closed and his last thoughts were of his Dad's approval he never got.

D= NOT FAIR.

Mega10: You was wrong. =)

Veng you better not be stupid....er. =| Telling Wrath he ran off was not helpful. xD Indeed. MAYBE A SEMI WOULD HIT HIM!!! That's be funny. YES IT WOULD!!! HA HA HA!! Real life smile and almost laugh here, but only cause I forced myself not to. xD People are here shh. >_> Ahem. How random and hilarious. =.

He made a slight sound that was probably his equivalent of a laugh. At least the amused kind. Not the evil ‘I just ripped your arm off, isn’t that funny’ type. <---- HA HA HA!!! More wonderous humor. Very Happy I love it!

Did I tell you you could block that. >_> Oh gosh. That really makes me mad at Wrath you know? xD I'm not sure why. Hmm....I can see how Veng would choose death. He could prove to Wrath he didn't need to listen. o.0 xD Not the helmet fin yank. 0.0 Perhaps Wrath saw the glare of doom. =\ I am impressed by you Veng, even after all of that you are thinking of revenge and being all >=. ish about being luggage. =D I would have thought you'd be more angry than that actually. xD Or like...saw and cowering. >_>

Once again 10, you have written a chapter like no other. 0.0 One that was both hilarious AND heart wrenching at the same time, all within a short time and space span. =. That takes some great writing to that I tells ya! Thank you for posting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:46 pm

Yes it is exclusive vengeance time.
Veng and brad have much in common XD It is confusing because it is...LIFE C:
Lol maybe it is in their genes XD or jeans. Wrath has matured from following people now =) Now he lets them copme to him |D

LOL find his dad XDD

Veng a good kid? 0.0 XDD Madness. Veng at a younger age? =U Fairly quiet and secluded to himself =U Because it didn't take him long to figure out he wasn't LIKED >_>
So just a relatively sad and quiet lil kid who spent most of their time alone |D

HAHA looked like his parents at age 12 XDD that may be true 0_o ..eh XD I dunno lol. He is liiike. three and like three quarters of a foot smaller than Rage XDD

yaaaay resturuant. You know the fun thing about writing Veng's story is it just lets me be free. It's really easy to write. Because I know Veng's personality well |D

grease is always cleaner made me laugh BTW

Veng: =. *makes note of this for RP*

HAHAHAHAHHA Mega10 kills Vengy XDDDDDD

Veng: *is stupid...er*

Brad is amused by veng's idea XDD

And description of his father's various laughing skill =U

Have fun being mad at Wrath he won't care c:
And yes veng could XDDD Probably the only way he'd ever be able to prove so with the...sadly least painful outcome.

Yes the helmet fin yank =U XD
He could be very much so highly angry >_> He's just generally more mellow than his siblings and his DAD >=U Besides, who wants to fight to see who's angrier with someone like WRATH? C:

And why the heck would Vengy tell you if he was mortally horrified? C: XD

He's pretty used to being yelled at >_> So it doesn't always intimidate him. Kinda grow accustomed to it |D However, he doesn't grow as accustomed to being violently attacked =) XD Well he does but ya know you can only so much |D

Rambo: I beg to differ =U

Veng: c:

Go away Rambo.

Rambo: >=. *goes and explodes stuff*

I'm glad you liked it Very Happy inspires me to write more ^.^

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:57 am

We got back relatively quickly. Lucky for me my dad didn’t get the chance to yell at me more or anything else that might’ve gone along with it because he got distracted by Blood who was probably one of the shortest zetraloids I’d ever met. Anyway it left me sitting by myself as usual. Well, at least momentarily. I don’t think he had even thought twice about what he did. He just…dropped me. Simple as that. He hadn’t even stopped walking and now he was off talking to Blood. Come to think of it, I don’t know if I was okay with that or upset that I wasn’t even worth taking the time to punish. Huh.

It wasn’t like I was going to exactly go and ask him why he hadn’t. Besides, I had stupid siblings I could deal with. More accurately, stupid siblings who had given away my genius plan. I waited to make sure my dad wasn’t coming back before leaving to go find them. They could be just about anywhere after all. Fortunately I had superb skill in finding them. Or something like that.

Whatever it was, I could usually find them. I decided I’d look for Spite first. Why? Simple. I had last talked to her, right? She had probably told on me. That and…well between you and me I thought Rage might erm, beat the crud out of me. So I set off to look for Spite instead.

My first thoughts were to go to her room, but I ended up stumbling across her before then. Turned out she was playing with the Fleas. Oh, not normal fleas—those were the name Rage had given them. For once it was actually sort of clever. Plague and Plasma. They looked like miniature versions of Blood—the sharp toothed little parasites. They were annoying as all heck, always laughing and jumping around. Spite actually liked them. I hadn’t the slightest clue how they could evoke such an emotion in anyone but somehow they had.

I continued towards her, if either of the stupid brats decided to jump at me I could deal with that easy enough.

“Hey Spite.”

She looked over her shoulder at me, “Oh, hey Veng.” That was as long as her attention stayed directed to me.

My helmet fins twitched as usual. How dare she. Fine, if she wanted to be that way I could play that game too. I walked around in front of her again. “I need to talk to you.”

“That’s nice.” I doubt she was listening. She was too busy fussing over Plasma having eaten who knows what.

She left me no choice then. I kicked him. Plasma that was. Well of course it’d have either had to have been Plasma, or Plague, or me, and why the heck would I kick myself? Actually, I might’ve kicked Plague, I’m not sure. They were identical twins after all, and I didn’t know which one she was fussing over really. I just had assumed it was Plasma because she liked him better.

Anyway, I kicked one of them, not myself, because that would’ve been stupid—and kind of illogical. And since I said he, I couldn’t have meant Spite because she was my sister which meant she was a girl, so—well I think you get it. I kicked him and sent the stupid kid rolling out of the way.

Spite gave me a glare—it was kind of a pouty glare really. Heh, how pathetic. I never did anything so stupid looking like that.

“Now, as I was saying—”

“I take it dad found you.” She muttered as she got up and headed towards whichever of the Fleas I had kicked, “That or you chickened out.”

A chicken? I wasn’t a chicken. I was supposed to be the one getting revenge here, not her, she’d already had her fun!

“Look, I’m not afraid—”

“Just…go away.” She sighed.

Whichever dumb twin had been kicked had hopped up and was chattering on some line of stupid nonsense and tugging at her to pay attention to him. She preferred that over me? Odd tastes in company, that was for sure.

“Make me.”

She shook her head, gathered the other twin and began walking away as she muttered something I couldn’t quite make out. Chances were it was about me. I didn’t care though because I wasn’t about to let her off that easy. Did she honestly think I would? I sure hoped not. It didn’t take much to cut her off, not that she couldn’t have turn another way; it was sort of a wide open section of our territory. Mostly fenced off, open space from when an old storage site had been there.

“Who’s the chicken now, huh?” I challenged her.

“Vengeance, I’m serious.”

“So what? It’s suddenly not funny when it’s you instead of me?”

“I never said it was funny to begin with.”

She tried to go another way so I made sure to run in front of her again and crossed my arms. Confidence—it did wonders. Besides, I actually was confident. She’d be sorry she interfered with my plans and made fun of me for it.

“Vengeance! Will you just stop it? I don’t care!” She was getting mad at me already, “You’re so annoying!”

Annoying? Who was she to say who was annoying? Plague and Plasma were fifty times more annoying than I could ever possibly be. And she wasn’t supposed to be insulting me anyway!

They’re annoying.” I pointed to make sure she got who I was talking about.

“Shut up. You don’t know anything.”

“Bet I do.” I stepped in front of her again when she tried going back the way she had just tried.

That was when things took an unexpected turn. She shoved me. It wasn’t that major; just enough to make me take a step back. I’ll have you know she was fully bringing this on herself. I hadn’t intended to take revenge to a physical level.

I shoved her back…and then she kicked me down. Her stupid shoes hurt. See, being a girl, she had the right to wear shoes that happened to double as a deadly weapon. Seriously. And don’t make any comments about blunt heels not being all that much of a weapon—they were deadly.

I’ve seen a lot of shoes in my life. Tennis shoes? Flat. Hiking shoes—just stubs for gripping—average stuff, ya know? Dress shoes for guys? Shiny, but not deadly. Now take a look at what the girls get. Yep, that’s a force to be allied with. Heels. Tall heels. Some many inches, and most plenty sharp. I don’t know if the purpose is to, you know, try and kill the girl by having her fall off of them and break her neck, or if someone was seriously stupid enough to give them just another weapon in their arsenal.

Anyway, being on the ground had not been part of my plan and she had taken the breach in such to make her way around me. No way was I letting her win this one. So…I tripped her, yeah totally intentionally. Okay it was more than tripping. It was more like grabbing her foot as she took a step and yanking it back so that she’d fall on her face. Pretty smart, huh? It worked just as I expected it would. However, she was more upset about it than I had anticipated.

That’s another thing I’ve noticed about girls—well at least my sister, I can’t say I’ve had a whole lot of girls flocking in to see me. The internet however—now that’s a place where you can find lots of girls, but anyway, back on topic, girls have this amazing skill that has for decades completely bewildered many. That is the ability to go from being the innocent victim to a vicious beast in a matter of moments.

Plague and Plasma had run off together at her command. She didn’t seem so adamant about leaving anymore herself though. I was still hanging on to her foot at the time, but that didn’t stop her from rolling over and slamming her fist into my side. That right there was the unpredictable nature of the female race.

I’ll admit it hurt more than I had expected it to and I sort of let go of her foot in surprise. It was to be expected though. If you got punched at possibly bone shattering forces you’d be surprised too. She’ll tell you it wasn’t that hard, but I know differently. Anyway it hurt. So I jumped up and kicked her. She didn’t like that too much. In fact, she shouted something at me that I probably shouldn’t repeat to you common humans.

Then to top it off, she swept her leg across the ground and ended up knocking me down again. I hoped she was happy because I ended up falling on her which I don’t imagine felt good. I may have been smaller but that didn’t mean I was light as a stupid feather either. She yelled at me again, like it was my fault.

“Hey it’s not my—” That was as far as I had gotten before her hand was in my face trying to push it back.

I don’t know if she was succeeding in doing so, but she sure as heck was doing a great job of stretching my mouth to the side in an odd way. It didn’t feel good at all, so I shoved her hand off. It didn’t faze her as she managed to get her arms around my head and started tugging it down. That hurt. My head wasn’t supposed to bend down that far. I started pushing against her arms to get my head free as we struggled back and forth. I was having a hard time telling who had the upper hand really.

There was quite an exchange of shouting and grabbing and shoving by us for awhile until I managed to get some distance between us. I had to blink a couple times to get my vision right. For one, she had been choking me out which sort of didn’t do wonders on one’s vision and secondly, the slash on my face had popped open again and I had ended up with plasma in my eyes.

Stupid Spite. I charged back at her—I timed it more perfectly than I thought I had. Just as she was kneeling there I knocked her flat to her back again and then tumbled over her and ended up on mine as well. I recovered faster than she could since I had done the majority of it on purpose and hadn’t been slammed down so hard.

Her? She was coughing. A likely excuse to stop a fight, I know. But I knew all the tricks so I wasn’t about to let her go. She swung her claw at me, which I dodged pretty easily. It was time to show just who was better. I stood beside her and then put my foot on her stomach. Okay, yeah, so maybe it was a little like the whole, ‘yes I have conquered this great beast’, type thing, but ya know she was like seven foot tall so I guess she could’ve been considered a beast.

Don’t tell her I said it though, she’d tear my helmet fins clean off my head if she got the chance, and I bet Rage wouldn’t mind helping her get the chance she’d need. Anyway, she clawed my foot. Defiant sister. I wasn’t about to tolerate that so I stepped down harder. It looked like it hurt her which was my intention so I was pleased enough about it.

“Give up?”

She glared at me, if she hadn’t been subdued beneath my foot I probably would’ve thought twice about asking such a question, “Vengeance. Get. Off.” That hadn’t sounded all that hurt, but rather angry.

Nice bluff, I had to admit, but it wouldn’t work on me.

“Then give up.”

Did she give up? No. She cheated. Figures. Girls always cheat. Don’t look into that logic. My sister always cheated anyway. She had to fight dirty, or in this case, she had to call for Rage. I don’t know how the heck she managed to know when he was nearby but she did. And he came—I doubt because he cared so greatly for her. It was just another excuse for him to attack me with a reason behind it.

I didn’t even have a chance to retreat. Not that I would’ve. I’d just have to deal with both, simple as that. Okay, it wasn’t as simple as I made it sound. When he came charging in, he knocked me clear off my feet and sent me rolling into another wall—more like crashing. I was seeing double, maybe triple, by then and there was only one thing that was clear in my mind—I was in serious trouble.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:49 am

YAAAAAY CHAPTER!! =)

I see Mr. Luggage finally got dropped off. =O GREAT. Blood interferes....uh oh. Yes I know he didn't really. One of the shortest? He must be thinking about kids too, or else I'd liek to know who rivals Blood. =) xDD Veng is confused. =P Happy or sad? =. I dunno either Veng. I'd be happy that my father has a multi-unitural mind and can think about things other than punishing me.

Veng what is your problem? xDD You're actually LOOKING for a sibling of yours now? I just do not understand you. =P Rage might beat the crud out of him. xD Yeah I suppose Spite would be who I would go find first...although does he want to ruin that by accusing her of something? She'll probably beat him up too. =.

@_@ Even though I know who these 'fleas' are I still imagined Spite playing with real fleas. xD Spite actually LIKED them. Haw haw. xD Veng look. =O She acknowledged you without putting you down or anything. That's sibling BONDING so just walk away before you ruin it. 0.0 Spite does not appear to have full attention toward the Veng. =. How saddening. Why would he kick himself!!! HA HA HA!! xD And he doesn't know who he kicked. Very Happy Funny funny. xD But understandable, to be sure. >_> VENG.

OKay Veng, I get it. You kicked one of the bloodies. =U I act annoyed but I am getting much amusement out of his explanation. Very Happy OH MY GOSH!!!! xDDD Pouty glare, Veng never did anything stupid like that. I almost burst out laughing in real life. Random, untrue and Veng seems so serious about it. xD Veng just does not know how to back down does he? I always wondered why everyone was so mean to him...I'm starting to think it's not just them at fault. xD

He actually was confident. xDD That's good to know. I'm surprised Spite is being as calm as she is. =O Thought she'd have kicked him by now and/or called Veng or Rage or beat him herself. =) No Veng not revenge. D= It's VENGEANCE not REVENGEANCE...Dizzy is a liar. =U WOW Veng and his shoes rant. 0.0 Clever and funny. xDD I see Veng is learning a lot about girls today...or teaching I should say. Thanks Veng. Wink

VENG. 0.0 I'm not a common human! Repeat it to me. =D A stupid feather. =) xDD Veng and his fight narrative. xD It's funny, he has so much hope for himself, yet he will admit his mistakes too. Boasting all the while yes, but he does have certain characteristics I did not expect. =P HA HA HA!! Conquered. xD Spite plays...the RAGE card. 0.0 Seeing triple. xDD

Thank you for yet another amusing chapter starring one of the most amusing minds to ever be expressed in words. =O It was very well written and convincing and is so much Veng it's almost hard to believe. =) ANYWAY thanks for typing and proofreading and everything and uploading so I can read-ing. >_>

*waves*
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Mr luggage did indeed get dropped off. Probably >_> Blood is mighty short after all. Maybe wrath just saw the luggage drop off sign.
Vengeance has issues letting things go….kind of the opposite of his brother. His brother can be ticked off for the moment, but then perfectly content soon enough. Veng can get upset and no one really notice it and he’ll harbor it for waaay longer. Yes Spite would beat him up there is a chance >_>

Lolol silly brad dun make me laugh D: it makes my stitches bleed. Because clearly you knew this while you wrote this. =p Random ramblings= all a part of this story |D Adds character yes? I get it from a series of books I used to read when I was younger that rambled on a lot.

Yes Vengeance is serious about it XDD and yes it is a lie. Veng NEVER has pouty glares c:

No Veng doesn’t back down very well and no it isn’t always the other people’s fault XD Veng gets a lot of what he deserves. Sometimes to a greater degree than he bargains for but yes…he’s not entirely innocent.

Spite isn’t as…persistant about fighting XP But she’s not a wimp either. Shoe rants are fun |D XD You’re nto a common human XDD stop making me laaauuugh! =P
Yes Spite did =U She r evil but Veng had his chance so >_>

I’m glad you liked it, sorry I can’t type longer, although I dun feel that great and mom and bro are talking nonstop.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:22 am

Chapter me (AKA Ten)

What should’ve been a discussion between me and my sister was so rudely interrupted by Rage. I mean, we were doing fine; we were working out our differences. But then no, Rage had to bring violence to the conversation.

Violence is bad you know. You shouldn’t be violent. Or um, you shouldn’t fight or something.

Anyway. He had pinned me down much the way I had just done to Spite. The difference? Well he was bigger than me and more powerful so it was way easier for him. And secondly? His shoes had spikes on the outer rim which meant he was cheating and being way meaner than I had been—not that I had been being mean of course.

“Raaage. Your foot. Your stupid foot.” I tried lifting the almost grinning, skull tipped, torture device off but it didn’t do much good. Rage just pressed down harder which made me cringe. Had it stabbed into me? I wasn’t really sure. I wouldn’t put it past him to do so.

“I don’t care.” He answered, looking way too proud for my liking when I looked up at him, “If you didn’t notice.”

“Actually I had.” I tried to keep my voice steady despite the pressure probably causing damage to my entire internal existence. I hadn’t given up trying to hold his foot up some. “I was just hoping that you’d see the—”

“Shut up.”

“Right. Sure thing. I can do that.”

That was good enough for him I guess, because he had turned his upper half to look over his shoulder at Spite. Apparently it was so easy for him to hold me there that he didn’t even have to worry about me escaping. I didn’t feel so great about that, nor the fact I was under his foot to begin with. When I glanced back up again, Spite was standing there too, now in my visible sight range. She didn’t look all that happy…and was wiping off some mud that looked as if it had been glued to her face along with a few leaves.

Alright, I couldn’t resist it, it looked too funny and I had to grin…a little anyway. Unfortunately she picked up on it and glared all the more at me. Was it worth it? Yes. Well, actually I was beginning to think she’d make sure it wasn’t.

“He’s being a jerk.” She told Rage with no faked hurt added to it.

It was just blunt and to the point. That was probably all Rage needed anyway as an excuse to do who knew what to me though.

“Want me to hurt him??” My stupid brother was far too enthusiastic about that by the way.

“Hey wait—I was only trying to—” His foot came down even harder, which pretty much cut off anything else I was gonna say.

He looked to Spite for her answer. She pretended to think about that for a moment. It sort of irritated me because for a moment I actually thought she might say no, but she didn’t. She had no mercy whatsoever. She told him yes. She had just given him the okay to brutally murder me! Okay, well, I’m not sure if he’d do that, but I wouldn’t put it past him.

Rage took his foot off of me though which I was grateful for. I could finally breathe again—even though it hurt now. I hated it when he did stuff like that to me. I didn’t have long to be grateful for the air though because he pulled me back to my feet and then slammed his claw arm in fist format onto the top of my shoulder. The force of it sent me back down to my knees. As you can probably figure, it hurt. It hurt a lot. So I grabbed my shoulder and began rubbing it. I imagined he was enjoying my reaction quite a lot as my helmet fins had flattened out—it kind of gave away how I felt about the whole ordeal, and considering he’d known me all my life, he’d know what it meant for sure.

I didn’t have much recovery time before he had yanked me up yet again. I sure hoped he didn’t plan to do this for very long. This time he hung on to the back of my trench coat—almost lifting me off the ground as he rammed his fist into my stomach. Yeah that was just about enough for me. I started coughing and hunched myself up as much as I could. Doing so ended up getting my arm punched, and somewhere just above my knee, and then my side.

My brother punches hard in case you were thinking otherwise. Seriously hard. It felt like he was shattering everything he hit and for a moment I even lost sight of my surroundings—kind of a head spinning strike really. I hadn’t felt the last one as much, but was rather surprised to find that I was on the ground, and on my stomach at that. Maybe that’s why the world had spun. Seemed it really had. I rubbed my jaw…yeah that was definitely what he had just hit. Was it even in the right place anymore? It felt like it had been knocked clean off.

Having picked a fight with Spite seemed less and less appealing as time went on here. I didn’t bother getting up again. I’m not sure I could’ve had I wanted to anyway. It hurt too much. No, I wasn’t being a wimp either. You let my brother punch you a few times then see how you feel. Defeat, it was time to admit defeat.

To heck with honor, I’d rather get out alive. I pulled my helmet fins down against my head as best I could. I didn’t want them to become any more of a target than they were by default, plus it was kind of instinctive when I was cringing.

Rage was chuckling to himself. I’m not sure if he thought I was playing around or if he was flat out heartless. I’m leaning towards the second one. He grabbed me again, but was actually kneeling down this time. I wasn’t sure if that was a good or bad thing. Either way it was certainly making me nervous.

He stared at me for a few moments. What was he looking at? I wasn’t sure. I tried getting some idea, it wasn’t to see my expression by the looks of it, but he was definitely staring at my face. Sizing up a new place to strike? I hoped not. At last he let go of me, letting me flop down on my back and hit my head on the cement.

It knocked my senseless for a moment, but I came back around pretty fast. He needed to be more careful when he set someone’s head down like that! He could’ve killed me! Or given me a concussion or something at least.

“You okay, Veng??” He asked after a moment or so longer.

What kind of question was that? Seriously! He had just been punching me and then he asks if I’m okay? What an idiot! If he honestly thought that casseroles were built on dreams—I mean, if he honestly thought that I was okay then…then something. He was wrong. Yeah that’s what I meant.

His genius solution to fixing this? He shook me, hard, until I was able to yell at him. Then he seemed perfectly content with his incredible medical knowledge and skill. Let’s just hope he never tries to apply for a medical school grant. They’d have to be pretty stupid to give him one.

Well Mr. Medical Genius pulled me up again and began dragging me along by my arm. I wasn’t as coordinated as I had been earlier. I think my head might’ve still been a bit dazed, but I was managing decently. I couldn’t really think of what results this would have.

I guess we had left Spite behind somewhere along the line, anyway we ended up right out in front of the ruins. Rage found a bucket of water and dumped it on me. He was just full of medical wisdom today, wasn’t he? I’ll admit it jerked me out of my odd state of mind into full alertness which was followed by a long mix of generally insulting comments directed at him as I shivered.

He shrugged as if it hadn’t bothered him in the least and picked me up.

“What the heck are you doing, idiot?” I asked, perhaps I was feeling a bit spunkier than I should’ve been, but he had just dumped water on my head and overwhelming gratitude and pleasantries were not on my mind.

Rage smirked, once again enjoying this to the fullest, before walking over to one of the open dumpsters. Ah crud, I hoped he didn’t have any intentions of—yep, he did. He tossed me in the first one he had walked up to. It had been raining for some time…and since no one really dumps these things on a regular basis, let’s just say its contents were less than pleasant. Trash, sloshing water, and then the other gross addition—any various zetra segments that had managed to get tossed out after their most unfortunate life’s end, which although rare, had built up for sure. It stunk horribly. Like rotting swamp water or something. It made me nauseous, and I was now sitting up to my stomach in the stuff. That entire concept disturbed me. I happened to catch sight of some maggot infested rotting food too. I nearly lost it with that. I was sitting in perhaps the most unsanitary…

“Wait Rage!”

The lid slammed down just as I was speaking. He wasn’t really going to leave me here, was he? I tried pushing it open, but just as I was doing so something heavy rattled the entire thing. When I tried pushing it up again it wouldn’t budge.

“Rage?”

“Uh huh?”

Okay, he hadn’t left at least, that was a relief.

“Uh, you’re not gonna leave me here, right?? I mean we’re brothers!”

“Ehh...”

I waited to hear the rest of what he had to say but that was it, and I could hear him walking away. He chose the worse times to decide he didn’t want to talk.

“Rage, wait! Hey—Um I’m sorry! Don’t leave me here!”

There was no response right away and for a moment I thought he had left all together.

“I guess so.” There was some shuffling noise before he added, “I’ll come back for you later.”

“Later? No! I meant now!” It went unanswered though.

I sighed, instantly regretting the fact that it forced me to take in a breath and smell all that horrible junk again. Especially now that the lid was shut. I felt my hand slide on something beneath the water before I slipped along with it, my head going under for a moment. I clawed at the wall to get a grip on the slick surface—easier said than done in a crowded dumpster. I was finally able to dig my claw into a mound of something—something I probably didn’t want to know about—and managed to resurface in a fit of coughing. Garbage-water-mix-junk was trickling down the center of my face and off my helmet fins. Ugh…this was going to be a miserable time.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:34 am

Yay chapter you. xD It doesn't seem like we're this far in already. =O Rage Rage Rage. xD Thanks for the violence lecture Veng. Especially since you abide by your own rules so very well. =.

Veng...it's too late we all know you're mean. =( Shoulda been niiiiiiice. >=D Ahem. Okay Rage don't get on my mad at you list. >=. Not that it will effect you in any way really. I would be mad if I had to listen to Rage. xD Poor Veng. I knew Rage was not having any trouble. xD Pooooor Veng. D= Spite sees the effects of tangling with Veng. =.

Poor Veng. =. Rage is enthusiastic for sure. xDD Oh Spite. >_< I was hoping you'd say no. D= He IS your brother after all. >_> Slam the Veng down. =. DANG YOU RAGE. >=. Stop being so mean to your brother. D= Boy he is making me mad right now. xD Veng....admitting defeat? =O WHOA. xDD Sorry sorry, yeah Veng I know it's humiliating. D=

=O Wow Rage is being weird. =. Concussion. xDD Poor baby Veng. =) Casseroles built on dreams. xDD Random and there is the casserole you were telling me about. =. Then he shakes Veng. xD Wow. WHat if he really WERE a baby Rage? Huh? >=. What are you doing idiot. xD Lets see is Rage going to: A)Punch him B) Kick him C) Pat him on the head and give him an expensive gift. =)

Ugh. =. I must admit that sounds really nasty. xD Nice description. =P Hey Veng, look on the bright side...he said he'd be back for you later. Wink Could be worse. OH NO his head went under. xD Poor...fool. =. xD Thank you for posting another excellently amusing chapter. Very Happy And for making me mad at Rage. >=. I find it amazing how you can do things like that so well. =.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:08 am

Why do I see so much poor Veng? >=U XD why is there pity being given? *is evil =U * XD

Mr know it all knew Rage was not having any trouble c: XD

Rage makes Brad mad XDD haw haw. And yes...Veng will admit defeat, it just doesn't do him a lot of good half the time. Yes =) Veng r exaggerater maybe.
Totally C =U .........that would be very random if he actually did XD

Veng gets to play in/with all kinds of nasty stuff doesn't he? =D XPPP Brad enthusiasm amuses me. Rage apparently wants to throw his brother away =U ......much like ten wanted to throw her brother away when she was told one was on the way XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:33 pm

This pity is well deserved. D= xD I not know it all I just figured is all. D=

You wanted to throw your brother away? xDD Wow.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:21 pm

That is apparently what I told my mom when she asked what I was gonna do with my new brother.

And BAH pity =U XD

Vengeance: No no, let him pity me =.

>_> BAH

Vengeance: ;-;
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Chapter 11

After what seemed like days, Rage finally decided to return. I’m pretty sure by then the wonderful and adventurous contents of the dumpster had saturated my trench coat thoroughly. What was even worse? I couldn’t tell the difference between myself and the stuff anymore which meant I smelled horrible now too. I may not have attracted the attention of other zetraloids but as fate would have it, the least loved scum of the world would stick like glue. And shut up about the scum topic speaking of which, I’m well aware many of the outsiders consider us that.

At last the lid opened revealing the bright light of day and Rage who made a face. Yeah I’d have liked to have seen him sit in there. I’m not sure what he had expected to see. Shaking my head, I gave him a long glare, and then began trying to pull myself out. It was a lot harder now that I was slippery and wet. It was almost amazing how heavy something as simple as a trench coat could become. I ended up hitting my chin on the brim and sliding back in. He found that funny, the jerk.

“You know you could help.” I reached for the brim again and clung to it with the best grip I could. What the heck was in there?

“Heck no.” He laughed. “Do you know what you smell like?”

“Don’t get me started.” I got my arms hooked over the side and managed to drag my upper body up although my legs were still slipping and sliding. Rage finally grabbed the middle of my back with his claw and helped by slinging me out—if that’s what you want to call it anyway. I ended up hitting my head on the ground and rolling over.

The impact had left a most disturbing blend of colors that only the contents of such a horrific measure could do. Something of a mix of brown, green, and a blue tinted highlight that nearly made me gag all over. When I looked at my trench coat again, I noticed it had the same gunk on it. I couldn’t help but crinkle my nose in disgust at it. Rage had a pretty similar expression as I pulled something that looked fairly green and slimy from my foot. Next came the fun task of trying to peel myself off the ground. It was harder than it sounded. My trench coat had formed a near suction cup bond to the ground thanks to the stringing gunk.

“You—I hate—”

Rage held up his hand as if he were superior to me, “Nuh-uh, Vengy, you wanna go back in?”

I imagine the look I gave him came as close to killing with glares as possible. I was cold—freezing really— shivering like crazy. As if that wasn’t miserable enough, I could feel the unidentifiable junk mix dripping down my chin.

Rage had been playing this little game the entire time that if I didn’t agree with what he told me to do, he’d leave me there longer or flat out leave me there all together. I was pretty much tired of it, but there was no way I was ready to risk yelling at him with the consequence of going back in there because as much as I hated to admit it, he was fully capable of enforcing that.

“Whatever.” I shook my head again. I wasn’t even sure where to start trying to clean myself off at. I plain didn’t have anything clean to do anything with.

Rage smirked before giving my forehead a shove, “Aw come on, Veng, I was just helping you.”

“That wasn’t helpful.”

He looked back at me again, and got the same expression he had possessed earlier when he was going to threaten me with something else, “Now that’s not a very bright outlook.”

“Creator forbid.”

Maybe I should’ve kept my mouth shut, Rage grabbed me—although not too securely I noted—and tossed me back in head first. A wave of the stuff splashed up and swept over my face. Being in face first made it way harder to get my head back above the surface again and I kept getting my foot stuck on the outside of the stupid dumpster. For a few moments, I seriously thought I wouldn’t be able to get out. Drowning in a bacteria filled pile of garbage? I’d never expected that. Before it could happen though, something grabbed me by the back of my trench coat and pulled me out. I was coughing and sputtering again, partially from disgust but primarily from choking. I could taste the grossness of that mix now and it made me all the more sick with every passing moment. The germs…the plain grossness. Forget that, the horror! I had expected to see Rage, not the ever scowling gaze of my dad!

He was just standing there staring at me. Even he looked disgusted, although I guessed he sort of should have been. He had fairly good habits of keeping clean—at least compared to everyone else. I shook my head and looked around for Rage—he was gone. Good. Or at least I thought it was good.

“Alright, I guess it’s better than you smelling like a flower...but,” Dad rubbed his head and sighed, I think he was seriously confused by what he saw this as, “there’s better ways than this.”

“No—I wasn’t—”

“Look, can you tone down the weird for even a day? It’d do you wonders.”

I shook my head as I followed after him, “But dad, It’s not my fault. Rage—”

“Rage isn’t even here.” He grumbled as he kept walking, muttering an assortment of additional comments too low to be heard. They were probably sarcastic.

I had followed him into the ruins and he had led us to his personal and self proclaimed ‘office’ if you could dare call it that. Sometimes he used it to build stuff, but nine out of ten times he used the room to tear apart and otherwise mangle some poor, unfortunate zetraloid.

“You’re not even listening! You gotta give me a chance to explain, I—”

He stopped, now facing me. “I don’t care.”

“But I don’t—”

He had already slammed the door shut, its loud clatter making me cringe momentarily.

“...want to be such a disappointment.” I sighed and turned away. Staring at the trail of gunky garbage stuff I had left. Why did he only ever see anything bad I did? Why wouldn’t he ever listen? He listened to Rage…so why not me? What was so different about us?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:26 am

ELLO good chap!....Ter 11. =) Time to once more get a glimpse into the mind of Sir Vengeance. Finally the suspense can go away. =D I have been shaking since I finished chapter ten waiting to see what would happen....okay not really but yay. =)

xDD Kinda defensive aren't you Veng? Gosh I imagine that trenchcoat would be rather difficult to clean. xD Well...he wasn't in it for days but still. xDD Poor Veng, I see Rage was not too eager to pull him out.

Rage: *expected Veng to have it all cleaned* =(

RAGE SAID HECK OMG DONATE TO SWEAR JAR NAO. Ahem. >_> Yeah Ragey no touchy Vengy. =) Blue tinted highlight. =O Wow I can totally imagine that. xD Very well done. xDD Rage was funny there. xD It is now the name calling dumpster...and the backtalk dumpster...annnd the annoyed me at all and now you're going to pay dumpster. In other words Veng be perfect okay? Rage knows lots about outlooks Veng. =U

Rage: I do. =D I took a Microsoft Outlook course in high- *gets interrupted by Brad commenting more*

WOW that was unexpected. xD YUCK. xD Veng why must you always talk back now look. >=. Oh wow. =O Another unexpectedness. Wrath is here now. xD Even he looked disgusted. =. Dang. Ha ha ha. xD Wrath is confused by Veng...I imagine that would be a questionable sight. Approaching and seeing Veng drowning himself in a dumpster. xD For being so big Rage sure is small and fast and speedy and quick and efficient and stuff.

Blood: You described me perfectly.

QUIET Blood you're not in this chapter. =U

Blood: Have you finished reading it yet?

Um...no. =.

Blood: *flicks Brad*

=| FINE I'm reading more sheesh. The 'office'. xD Poor Veng. =. Quite the touching ending there Ten. =U I dare say you've gone soft. xD Poooooor Vengy. =. You did a great job with this wee li'l chapter. =D But I enjoyed it to a very high degree and you did an amazing job with it. Very Happy So thank you my friend. =P
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:35 am

That'd be some serious shaking if you had been. and yes veng is a bit defensive |D Yes Rage was displeased XDD or saddened as brad showed. Donate XDDD yay for well doneness =D
Hamburger: =c

HAHA XDD Rage took an outlook course. And yes its a multi use dumpster >_> Yay for unexpected XDDDD XPP Wrath is fairly fast too if you recall >_> for his size |D XD but yes Rage is XPP

BLOOOD C: mins an o. MINUS. XD
But yes it would be an interesting site. Probably a What NOW? =| type thing. CC said to me at least he cared enough to take Veng out =) so I replied with, "He was probably in the way for the next tormented zetra he wished to toss in." |D

*points* I'M not soft. VENG is.

Veng: Heeey D:

No but seriously. I couldn't make a story about Veng with including that in it =| XDD it'd ruin everything. Veng's entire issue stems from his dad not liking him XD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:10 am

Time sure does fly, doesn’t it? I never claimed to be a good story teller. I thought I made that clear back before you asked. Yeah, yeah, I know I forgot to say anything for like…however long it’s been. Probably a million years in your human minds. You are humans aren’t you? Anyway, I had last left in my typical mood I think—a failure and depressed. Not that anything’s new about that.

I had half the mind to go find Rage for yet again making me look like an idiot, but considering how things had gone recently I thought maybe it wasn’t such a great idea. I’d just do what I normally did instead—sit in a corner and sulk. So I headed off to find a good sulking place. We had a lot around the ruins. It was all the same—dull, sickly gray-green and spattered with blood and plasma. If that wasn’t enough to make one feel depressed then feel free to add the fact it usually either smelled like dust and decay or stagnant water. Oh, and don’t forget about it being cold and dark—it was the perfect get away for the loser in all of us.

I found myself a good spot in a dark corner near the entrance—that way I wouldn’t lose track of time. Everything was moving pretty slow today, seeing anyone else in the gang was almost a rare occurrence. Not like any of them bothered to talk to me anyway.

Then I heard something that sounded like scuffing. At first it was subtle—probably pretty far away. It grew louder though and more pronounced mixed with what sounded like some kind of sword fighting clatter. I’d have preferred if that was what it had turned out to be.

As it was, I ended up with Plague and Plasma tumbling along like the stupid flea things they were. Now they were laughing, as if the inability to walk like civilized beings was something worth being amused over. I’d hoped they wouldn’t notice me—ignore me like everyone else did. No such luck. The twins stopped right in front of me and exchanged a glance.

“Vengeance!” Plague was the first to speak up, as was usual.

“Correct. How clever. Go away.”

“You wanna play with us?”

The kid seriously couldn’t take a hint. Hadn’t I just made it relatively clear I wanted them gone? I settled for not answering. Seemed like an easier way to incline them to leave.

“How come you’re sitting in the dark?” Plasma asked, easy enough to tell apart by the fact he didn’t sound like he was commanding anything.

I rolled my eyes. They were acting like this was an entirely new concept.

“Hanging out with little kids?”

My helmet fins perked up at the additional voice—not Plague or Plasma.

“What do you want?”

“What? I’m not allowed to hang out around you now?” He snorted and shoved the twins out of his way before sitting in front of me, “We are brothers after all.”

“Unfortunately.”

I’m not sure why Rage thought I’d want anything to do with him after how he’d treated me earlier. But hey, at least he’d encouraged Plague and Plasma to carry on their merry way. Rage drummed his claw fingers against the bottom plate of armor that covered his chin.

“I was gonna go border patrol.”

“By all means, go.”

“Will you stop?” He grumbled, seeming a bit ruffled by the fact I had yet again cut him off, “I wanted ‘ta see if you wanted ‘ta come along.”

“Why would I?”

“Mmm I dunno, better than sittin’ around being a useless garbage heap.” He shoved my head back as he stood up, “But if you’d rather do nothing like usual…”

“Doing nothing’s old news, I hear border patrols are the latest trend.” I got up likewise; attempting my best at putting aside the fact Rage was the cause of all my problems currently.

I mean, I could hate him after border patrol and there was always tomorrow if all else failed. He just smirked, leading the way out of the ruins.

Border patrol, for those of you who don’t exactly live in Blackfrost, is pretty much walking the border of our territory, checking for anyone hanging out on the wrong side of it and making sure no one’s moved in to claim our territory as their own. We usually didn’t have any trouble. I think primarily because one, my dad’s around and two, this is something we do several times a day.

If nothing else it was a good excuse to get away from dad most of the time. We’d taken the eastern wing this time, probably with intentions of looping towards the south. North was a bunch of alleys. West, the old abandoned work yard. East had a lot of weeds breaking through long abandoned slabs of asphalt—the remains of parking lots I guess. All the buildings in the area had been demolished aside from one. A kind of small warehouse thing that was so covered in weeds and layers of dust it’d probably kill someone to walk into it. South bordered a road that lead to some kind of water management facility. The people there were few on the rare occasion we had actually spotted them. They knew well enough not to cross too far over from the bordering chain-link fences of their little enclosure though.

“Looks clear.” Rage stated as he paused at our southernmost border.

“It always is.”

He shrugged and shoved his hands in his pockets, “Well we can go check the other one then.”

“Two.”

“Yeah, whatever.”

I chose not to comment on his inaccuracy any further. It was easier just following behind him as he lead the way clear around. Much like the other two locations, nothing fantastic was going on. It was a pretty long walk all the way around; I figured Rage would be content enough to go back afterwards, so he definitely surprised me with his next statement.

“Let’s go.”

“Go? Go where?”

He smirked, “Out.

I tilted my head to the side as I thought about that. Out…hm. The way he worded it made it sound like he had plans of some sort. Plans that would be bad for me? Bad for everyone? Nothing Rage ever did turned out good, so I could presume this would be no different, and yet…I found myself nodding and following along…

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Chaaapter 12. =D Oh boy. Very Happy I kinda forgot where we left off here, hmmm, ah yes, poor Veng locked in Wrath's office. =U =O 'Intro' to chapter is brilliant! A million years in our human minds. xD We're not animals Veng. >=U It felt longer than that. >=( Ahem.
A failure and being depressed. =. That isn't very specific Veng, you could be talking about any point in your life really. *shrug* At least he knows this. Veng I get the feeling you're TRYING to depress me. =U Well I have bad news, reading your story makes that very difficult. So HA. Nice job describing the ruins though. =. Easy to picture AND depressing I'll admit.

Slow day. =. Well for some, for you Veng is seems rather eventful, yes?

"As it was, I ended up with Plague and Plasma tumbling along like the stupid flea things they were. Now they were laughing, as if the inability to walk like civilized beings was something worth being amused over. " HA HA HA. xDD That's like...so true in all aspects. =O Gosh Veng's they're kids, some are easily amused, ya know? *gives Veng odd look* Maybe you don't know....

Correct, how clever, go away. Very nice Veng, you managed to be a total jerk in a fancy manner. That takes skill. =U I was gonna say, they haven't seen him be mopey before? xD Now it is clear, they ARE a little annoying. =) xD Not to me but at least it's kinda their fault now. xD OH NO. Rage y u no go away? Veng sure replies in ways that would make others MORE mad at him. xD Rage wants to be brotherly now eh? Asking Veng to stop. xD CAREFUL VENG. o.o Dun wanna hurt his feelings. Border patrol sounds like a fun hobby. =) xD Thanks for the clarification Veng.

Weeds and dust that kill upon entering. 0.0 Who wants to go spleunking? =D xD Veng is correcting Rage. I like how you gave me a sort of mental map of the area. =U I have been wondering more about what the ruins are like and that certainly helped. =P Out. =O xDD Probably bad for you yes Veng, but your curiosity and boredness will force you along yes? =D xDD Interesting. =. You do a good job ending the chapter on a note that isn't super exciting, but like Veng I am curious, and wish to read more. =. So...kinda like a cliffhanger yet not yet....GAH. xD Nice job. =P Thank you for posting. Very Happy I enjoyed reading very much. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:17 am

XDDD yes well its just like he's talking and telling you guys stuff at random so I thought it'd work well |D Not animals? What is this madness?

Haha yes I think Vengeance was sir =U
XDD Veng is apparently not easy to amuse =| So they can't walk? What's funny about that? =| XD

I do not think Veng knows nope =U
Veng is good at being a jerk =U ....and then blaming it on everyone else. It's kind of their fault haha. Well at least they don't mind Veng's attitude anyway.

Veng is stupid =U XDD This is part of why everyone IS always mad at him XDD how he responds =P OH YES IT IS A JOYOUS TIME OF BROTHER BONDING FOR ALL. EVEN GIRLS AND NON RELATED PEOPLE C:

Glad I could be of help >=3 XD

The fun thing about this is I DUNNO WHERE I'M GOING C: XDDD
It's so pointless |D I mean I have an idea for the next chapter. But not like a big overall plot.

I forgot i was holding a transformer. He almost took a dramatic leap to the floor. Stupid predator look alike. I can't get him to transform properly >3> ANYWAY XD

thanks for reading. Glad it was tolerable =D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:09 pm

"OH YES IT IS A JOYOUS TIME OF BROTHER BONDING FOR ALL. EVEN GIRLS AND NON RELATED PEOPLE C: " AHA HA HA. xDD You got me good with that I was like: @_@ xDDD

I wants to see dat Transformer. =U What is his name? xD I can google it or something then.

I wondered if you had an overall plot planned. Very Happy I figured you did, but it is interesting to know you don't. xD Well it still is flowing along very smoothly and very exciting due to Veng's thoughts about everything. xD Quite the high quality entertainment!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:23 pm

I am gewd at that |D I shall show you the transformer sometime. I have a pic of him somewhere.

And nooope XD its basically just a thing to see if I can write in proper personality with various characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri Stories-