MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Outbreak

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:05 pm

BOOM HEADSHOTS!!! **** YEAH

So it begins. =3

Also I know we're the super ****ing badass MB squad, but couldn't you at least make Nathan or someone a bad shot with the guns? XP OMG

LOL are those your real life schoo chums ZF? Connor and etc? XPPPPP OMG lol xD

ROFL self righteous ZF writes himself as a good leader and sympathetically. =) Everyone is like we love you and your orders ZF. xD

Also WHERE'S THE HOLY GOLF CLUB OF DOOM? Sad

Anyway amusing and interesting chap. Good job man. Very Happy Can't wait for the next chapter. Wonder where the group's going.. =O
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:38 pm

Well, Nathan did nearly get owned by the zombies if it counts for anything XD

And yeah, those are the names of some of my real life friends.

lol, and yes this chapter is about my character, but I felt like explaining my back story. You'll get a chapter once you're in the story too Cajun XP You're like a freakin Rambo in this story XD

We don't know where the golf club is right now. We havent decided XD

anyway, thanks XD
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:25 pm

Heh, I have a good memory. Very Happy *about your friends*

And Rambo? YES!!!! OMG
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:25 pm

Chapter 7: Loot It Dry

"Now what?" Alex asked.

"Well..." ZF started, looking around the city cautiously, "We have to get supplies before we get a vehicle. That outpost might not be well equipped, or God forbid abandoned already."

John nodded, saying, "I second that move,"

"Alright then," Kyle said. "Let's get the hell outta here!"
The group jogged slowly down the road. ZF suddenly stopped, signaling the group to stay back. He unsheated his katana, and moved forward slowly. Footsteps were heard from an allyway, groaning soon followed. More footsteps followed, and even louder groaning.

"Stay back, I've got this." ZF said. He was poised to strike, his katana raised above his head. Then his eyes widened. A large zombie, green in color, lumbered in the allyway. It was an irradiated zombie. It charged at ZF, hungry for human flesh.

ZF staggered back. Should he fight? Should he run? Before he could make a decision, he heard a shot fired. Where did it come from? Was it one of the group? It didn't really matter where it came from, because it was a direct hit. The green zombie's head had bursted, blood fountaning from the stalk of its head.

ZF whipped to see his allies, only to notice it wasn't one of his own. He looked up, and saw a man with long blonde hair, wearing a visor, what appeared to be military attire, and holding a sniper rifle. When the man noticed he had been spotted, he quickly disappeared.

"Damn, that guy had a nice shot!" Nathan said, impressed by the shot.

"Yeah, that was quite a hit," John said.

ZF furrowed his brows, thinking to himself. "Who was that...a soldier? Maybe he was after me...I have to be careful."
The six continued down the street. Video stores, toy stores, but not a convenience store anywhere near. They had began to lose hope...then...

"Hey, look!" Bella said, pointing forward. "Its...Wal-Mart!"

Indeed, a Wal-Mart had been there. The ultimate in everything you need, for everyday low prices (despite the fact they were looting). Yes, it should have the supplies needed.

"Alright, let's go." ZF said, running to the store, the others close behind. Blood ran into the gutter, and severed arms and legs spread across the parking lot. It was a disgusting site to see, gore in the masses. But the group of six paid no attention to it.

They gathered around the front door, which ceased to open automatically. ZF loaded his UZI. "Alright guys, when I say go...GO!"

They broke the glass doors, charging into the store. The greeter was on the floor, picked to the bone and still wearing his "Welcome to Wal-Mart" pin.

"Poor guy," Alex said, looking at the dead man with pity.

"No time for sympathy, Alex." ZF said.

"Yeah, let's loot the place dry!" Kyle exclaimed, sprinting for the frozen section, hoping for a new six pack to carry with him.

ZF sighed, and said, "Nathan, Bella, Alex. You guys get clothes. John and I will get Kyle, loot some food. We'll meet back in about 15 minutes."
The three of Alex, Bella, and Nathan stepped over dead people towards the clothes section. The store was very dark, and they could only see because their eyes were already adjusted, and even then they could barely see.

"Damn, can't see shit in here." Nathan grumbled. He eyed Alex angrily. He thought he was trying to get Bella away from him. He took that personally. He grunted silently, glaring at Alex.

"What's wrong with Nathan?" Alex whispered to Bella.

"He's thinks you're trying to take me away from him," she responded, chuckling slightly. Funny, she thought to herself. Laughing to herself while facing death...it kept her sane at least.

Alex chuckled too. "Yeah, like I would do that." It wasn't entirely grounded in Nathan's territorial nature, though. He had taken a liking to Bella, and they had buddied up. But he wouldn't dare get in the way of the two. Alex grabbed some t-shirts and jeans. "Hey, get that cart Nathan." He said.

"Sure," Nathan said sullenly, walking to the cart. He kicked the dead body hanging on the cart off, and continued to bring the cart over. The nerve! Pushing him around, making him do things. He hated Alex, he really did. In his angsty rage, he didn't notice he ran into a zombie.

Nathan had soiled himself, and backed up slowly. "Oh shit...oh shit...oh shit!" he yelled.

Alex saw Nathan yelling, and grabbed a bat on the ground, smashing the zombie's head in. The zombie fell to the ground, defeated. "You alright Nathan?"

Nathan cleared his throat. "Yeah, perfectly fine. Thanks," Nathan walked slowly over to Bella, and asked, "Babe, you got any underwear yet?"
Kyle had already been drinking his loot when ZF and John had caught up. John took his drink, and Kyle reacted negatively. "HEY! GIMME THAT BACK YOU *******!" He jumped up, and pulled out his glock.

ZF unsheated his katana, and held the blade to his throat. "Calm, child!" he said, trying to calm Kyle down.

"Child? CHILD?! I'm older than you, bub! And I want my drink back!"

"Wh-What? Who's there?" someone said. He walked out of the butcher room.

ZF turned his attention away from Kyle (who proceeded to take his drink back) and aimed his UZI. John walked slowly to the man with his hunting rifle raised. "Who are you?" Johnny asked.

"A-Alex. But people call me Red."

"Why?" ZF asked.

"My job...my shirt was always red with blood."

"What exactly was your job?" Johnny asked suspiciously.

"I was Wal-Mart's butcher. I prepared the meats and everything...then those-those monsters attacked! I hid in butcher room until they left my room...I-I don't know where everyone went...and I'm scared...I wanna get out of here!"

"Calm down, Red!" ZF said. "You can come with us. When we get the supplies we need we'll get out of here."

"You gonna pay for that?" Red asked.

"...Uhh...no. Its called looting for a reason."

"Oh, yeah. I won't be paid for a while I guess. Lemme help then."
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:32 pm

zombie wal-mart....uhhhh. *shudders*

A living wal-mart was bad enough.

Lol, his name is red because his clothes have blood on them XD

Lol, underwear XP

Nice chapter man
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:43 pm

The green zombie's head had bursted, blood fountaning from the stalk of its head. >>> BOOM. HEADSHOT. Very Happy

F whipped to see his allies, only to notice it wasn't one of his own. He looked up, and saw a man with long blonde hair, wearing a visor, what appeared to be military attire, and holding a sniper rifle. >>> Hmm, this a nobody or an MB?

ZF furrowed his brows, thinking to himself. "Who was that...a soldier? Maybe he was after me...I have to be careful." >>> Hope so, ZF's infected and is a liability to the survival of everyone in this party, cept Nathan, who we already know is ****. OMG

Indeed, a Wal-Mart had been there. The ultimate in everything you need, for everyday low prices (despite the fact they were looting). Yes, it should have the supplies needed. >>> STORY REFERENCE!? I'm honored. <3

"Alright, let's go." ZF said, running to the store, the others close behind. Blood ran into the gutter, and severed arms and legs spread across the parking lot. It was a disgusting site to see, gore in the masses. But the group of six paid no attention to it. >>> ROFL Very Happy

They broke the glass doors, charging into the store. The greeter was on the floor, picked to the bone and still wearing his "Welcome to Wal-Mart" pin. >>> DIE EVIL GREETER! <3

"Yeah, let's loot the place dry!" Kyle exclaimed, sprinting for the frozen section, hoping for a new six pack to carry with him. >>> LOL Totally T_L. =D

"Sure," Nathan said sullenly, walking to the cart. He kicked the dead body hanging on the cart off, and continued to bring the cart over. The nerve! Pushing him around, making him do things. He hated Alex, he really did. In his angsty rage, he didn't notice he ran into a zombie.

Nathan had soiled himself, and backed up slowly. "Oh shit...oh shit...oh shit!" he yelled. >>>> In character for him. =3

LULZ at T_L drinking his beloved loot. x3

"You gonna pay for that?" Red asked.

"...Uhh...no. Its called looting for a reason."

"Oh, yeah. I won't be paid for a while I guess. Lemme help then." >>>> Hilarious man. Called looting for a REASON. XD

Nice chapter. <3 Needs more demon furby monsters and zombie employees. =3
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Thanks guyses. Blondie is an MB...maybe not the most active, but he is one.

There shall be furbies and zombie employees later Razz Trust me its not gonna be flowers and sunshine getting out of Wally World XD
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Chapter 8: Cleanup on Aisle Five

Alex rolled the cart back to the rest of the group, Bella and Nathan trailing close behind. ZF had looked at the cart, and was satisfied by the clothing.

"Alright," he started, "Now lets get the hell out of here. There's an exit through the employees only sections, right?"

Red nodded. "Yeah, I know a way out. Follow me."

Red had led the group to the employees only section of the building. He opened the door, walking slowly in. He looked back and forth, quietly contemplating which way to go.

"Left...no, no, right..." he told the others, not quite sure where to go in the dark. He felt around, and opened another door. He grinned, and opened the door. But he didn't feel the air...rather he felt like he was still in the store. He felt around some more, and picked up a something furry.

"Damn, Furbies!" he said, horrified. Its eyes turned on, and glowed red. It spit out a low pitched sound, sounding demonic in nature. "We have to get out now!" he yelled, rushing back out the door, the other following. They closed the doors, and a loud boom followed.

"What the hell was that?!" Nathan asked angrily.

"Defective Furbies...they were laced with explosives. Tampered with when transferred to us...and they have some kind of messed up voice chip too. Spoke real low too, and something about satanic cults I think..."

"Well that's fan-frickin'-tastic!" Kyle yelled, drinking some more.

"...They exploded?" ZF asked.

"Yes, I think that's been established," Johnny said.

"Well, now we've done it," ZF said gloomily.

"Why?" Bella asked.

"The infected...they're attracted to loud noises and bright lights. That was a two in one...they'll be comin' anytime soon."

"So, what do we do then?" Alex asked. "Just...just sit here and die?!"

"NO!" a voice cried out. "We must press on!"

"Who the hell are you?" Nathan asked.

"I'm Isaac Jacobs, the manager of this place. Wal-Mart didn't just become famous in one day...no, we had to step all over people and crush their dreams! Those zombies...they have dreams too, and its our job to crush them!"

"So, you're suggesting we go out fighting?" Red asked.

"That's right, Red! We have to go out there and show them who's the boss here! No dawdling around waiting for results! We need to get the job done, and get rid of those who don't do what they're told!"

"I...don't get how this relates to fighting zombies." Johnny said quietly.

"Set an example. If we die fighting, it serves as an inspiration to others, so that the humans can come back and win!" Isaac unbuttoned his shirt, ripping it and throwing it to the ground.

"YEAH! MANLY! LETS GET 'EM!" He opened the door to the storage room, and just as ZF had predicted, the infected were already amassed in large numbers. Alex and ZF quickly closed the door, locking it so Isaac couldn't get back in.

"Well, so much for the inspirational speech," Red said.

"But he had a point," John said. "We can't just die like a coward."

"Usually, I'd suggest the same thing," ZF started, "But it's foolish to charge in there...maybe if we wait they'll disperse a little bit."
Nathan sat on the floor in a fetal position. "Driven to the brink of starvation, I'm beginning to lose my sanity. I've been contemplating eating Alex to ensure my survival,"

"Dude, Nathan. Its only been six minutes," said Alex with a strange look.

"I'm dieing here! Oh the agony of waiting!"

ZF facepalmed, and looked through the small window. He could barely see, but it seemed like the infected hadn't dispersed at all. "Damn these things...I know I can fight them, but that would require me using the zombie side. I can't do that...I might lose control and kill everyone else."

"Maybe it was best if I used the others...after all, self-preservation was important. No...no I can't...I've already lost my other companions. I won't let them die either...but what do I do? DAMMIT!"

"Its been another ten minutes...no sign of the zombies leaving. More and more I wish to devour the others around me,"

"NATHAN! SHUT UP!" Kyle yelled, drinking his beer.

"BUT YOU ALL LOOK SO TASTY!" Nathan whined back, sucking his thumb.

Bella looked at Nathan pitifully. "He's never been like this before, never. All the things he's been through...and now he's breaking down? What's going on with him?"
"Thirty minutes have passed...I'm losing it! Oh God, why! Why must you leave us to die?!"

Alex was growling, and finally said, "Dammit, stop moping around! We've got to get out of here, now! I don't care if we die or not, seems like we're going to anyways!"

Alex unbolted the door. The others tried to stop him, but they were too late. The infected took their chance, and headed straight for the door. The others raised their weapons, ready to fight one last time.

Boom! Right through the wall, a black van with the letters "MB" spraypainted on it, bursted through the wall, running over a large group of zombies. The did a burnout, turning so that its left side faced the infected.

"YEE HAW! YIPPEE KAY YAY ****!" A shaved headed man with a band around his head yelled. He had a rugged face, and looked uncannily similar to Rambo. He fired a minigun on top of the van, mowing down the infected. "Hey, get in the damn van!" He yelled to the seven below.

"Got it!" ZF yelled back, dashing to the van. Alex hesistantly followed, as did the other five.

"Ha ha, cleanup on aisle five!" Another man yelled from the van, shooting from the passenger window. He had long black hair, and spoke with a slight twinge of French.

"Hurry up!" the shaved headed man yelled, still taking out pounds of zombies.

As soon as the party of seven jumped into the back of the van, the French man yelled, "Go, now!"

The driver, a short girl with raven colored hair, started the car back up. Its tires squealed, and the van quickly turned back onto the road, leaving a large pile of blood and shredded bodies.
The minigunner got down from the minigun, and looked at the group. "Well, well, well, what an odd group we've got here, eh Sun?" said the man with a slight southern twang.

"Oui, Cajun," The other man responded.

"Wh-who are you guys?" Alex asked.

"We're the MB, short for Megabuddies," the shaved headed man said with a grin.

Nathan snickered.

"You got a problem with that name?" the man growled back at Nathan.

"No, its just not quite the name I expected for you guys."

"Well, it is. The leader gave us the name, so you better damn well respect it."

"Hey, don't talk to Nathan like that!" Bella yelled.

The man looked at Bella, and said, "My apologies, m'am. The name's Walker, Walker LaBeau. But the nice folks at the Outpost call me Cajun, being from Louisiana and all. Frenchie over there is Sun, Richard Sun. Beastly bad luck on him, came down from Canada for a business trip, ended up stuck with us. And Samantha's our driver, but she asks us to call her Soma."

"You guys are from the Outpost?" ZF asked.

"That's right Gary Stu, heard about an explosion, thought we'd check it out."

"Well, seems like we're in luck. We were just on our way there."

Cajun smiled, and said, "Mighty fine luck indeed. We'll see if Mega let's you in teh club."
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:06 pm

lol, nice chapter. Well done man.

Woo! On our way to the outpost! =D

Minigun on a van XP

Exploding furrbies?! ._.
Back to top Go down
Redneckzilla
The Pony Buddy
The Pony Buddy
Redneckzilla

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Totally stole my idea. XDDD

MB is a a totally exclusive club. XD

*wants more*
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:35 pm

More is coming :O
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:58 am

FURBIES. That's fan-frickin'-tastic. =3

Our cast is idiots. Of course it's a good idea to die like cowards. At least they'll die just as they lived.

...Oh, goddammit, Nathan. How is it that Bella is manlier than him?

The Megabuddies appear! And they are epic!

...Sun is French? I thought he was Canadian.

"Gary Stu"? Is that a reference to the fact that ZF's character is a blatant Mary Sue? Cause I'm pretty sure the male equivalent is Marty Stu. =U =P
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:01 am

Yes he is Canadien. But he speaks French :arrow:

And Gary Stu=Marty Stu. Same thing.

Bella is manlier XD
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:18 pm

ZF wanted to write but quikly lost inspiration after being forced to stop, so he presents you with this disappointly short chapter.
-------------

Poor Excuse for a Chapter 9: Enter the Outpost

After the MBs introduced themselves they looked at the group expectantly.
The group of seven sat around awkwardly until they realized what the MBs wanted.

“Oh.” Alex spoke up “I’m Alex. That’s Zeke Freeman but he prefers to be called ZF for some reason. There’s Nathan, Red, Johnny, Bella, and Kyle.” He said, pointing to each person as he listed them.

Cajun nodded “I see, well, ya’ll are all mighty lucky to have survived this long without finding a place to hide out.”

“Yeah, that’s us, we’re real lucky.” ZF grumbled sarcastically.

Cajun raised his eyebrow curiously, but decided not to pursue the matter.
The group became awkwardly quiet as the van approached the outpost. From what ZF could tell it appeared to be an old abandoned high school.
The van approached the gates and someone who appeared to be a guard pulled them open. The metal gates probably served as a good deterrent to and would-be zombie attacks.
As the van pulled up into the broken up parking lot the riders exited slowly.
ZF looked up at the building nervously. Would they allow him in here? I guess he just wouldn’t tell them. But could the others keep a secret? ZF’s attention was quickly turned when he saw something move by him. His first instinct was to pull one of his weapons, but he stopped himself when he realized it was only the girl from the van. What was her name? Samantha? Or was it Soma? Well, whoever she was she moved like a shadow. He supposed he’d have to get used to that.

“Hey, you just gonna stand there or are you coming inside?” Alex shouted.

ZF snapped back to attention and followed Alex and the rest of the group inside.
The old high school was dark and somewhat eerie. Then again, in these times pretty much every building was the same. Cajun and Sun were leading the group towards the meeting room. Soma had vanished off into the darkness.
After being dragged into what appeared to be an old school office the group stood in front of a desk, in which sat a shadowed figure.

“Ladies and gents.” Cajun spoke up. “Meet the leader.”
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:47 pm

Weeeeell

At least its something XD Awkardness ensues. Abandoned High School, I know where you got this.

ZF's being shady...we dun like shady people >=(

LEADER Very Happy

Want me to do next chapter or you?
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:13 am

Please. I could only shake off the writers block long enough to write this XD

I would have gotten more. I was on a roll then the computer booted me off and after that my inpiration died.
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:48 pm

So...me next chapter?
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:48 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Chapter 9 Continued

The shadowed figure was quiet. Too quiet...hauntingly quiet...disturbingly quiet...hellishly quiet...

"Hello, new people!" the leader yelled excited. "I'm Mega, leader of this place. Glad to meet you."

ZF nodded, and said, "I'm ZF, and these guys are my friends."

"We've been surviving the day together," Alex said.

"Barely," Nathan interjected, scratching his arm.

"Oh really?" Mega asked, entertained by the group.

"That's right, leader," Cajun said. "We had to save 'em from Wal-Mart...hate that place..."

"Hmmmm..." Mega said pondering. "You guys sure are lucky. Most in your situation would be dead by now." She said happily.

"That's right," Kyle said, drinking his loot. "One damn lucky group...so can we stay here or what?"

Mega nodded, saying, "Yes you can, but-"

"WAIT MEGA!" Curtis yelled, rushing into the room. "We can't trust them! They might be trying to take our stuff, or kill us, or take you from me! We can't let them do that!"

"Calm down, Shadow," Cajun said, holding Mega's fanboy back.

"We wouldn't do that," Alex started. "We need a place to stay, a place to eat and sleep semi-safely in this screwed up world we live in."

Mega nodded. "You can...but you have to scratch our back too. You see, we have a generator in this building. But uh...we're short on supplies."

"Lemme guess," Johnny started, "You want us to go back out there and get the things you need?"

"Bingo!" Mega said.

"That's suicide!" Red yelled.

Mega shrugged. "You wanted to live here, you might as well live lavishly. I'll just send two or three of you, and Cajun can go with them."

"Listen leader person!" Kyle said drunkenly, "I'm not doing shit for you! You hear me? YOU HEAR ME?!"

"ASSASSIN!" Curtis yelled, tackling Kyle. "Hey you *******, get off me!" Kyle yelled, drunkenly slapping Curtis.

"Ow! That hurts! Stop him stop him!" Shadow whined.

Bella and Nathan ripped Kyle off, who continued drinking. "I need more alcohol!" Kyle slured. He then burped, and fell on the floor.

Mega looked with a look of bewilderment. "Right then, I don't think he's going. Listen, you guys get a good night rest. I'll tell you who goes tommorow. Uhh, can you guys give me your names?"

They did so, and Mega nodded. "Alright I've got names to faces now. You guys can go now. See ya'll tommorow."
Alex walked down the hall, and saw a man with wavy hair. "Hey uhh, dude. You know a place where I can sleep?"

The man looked at him with a strange look. "Yeah...any room with a floor. If you're lucky you'll get a couch from a lounge if no one's taken it."

"Thanks," Alex said sullenly. He can't remember the last time he didn't have a bed, so he would have a bit of a hard time.

"Hey, new guy. If you ever get the time come to my shop. I go around the city finding fancy stuff during the day. You'll of course have to give me what you can in return."

"Like what?" Alex asked.

"You know, money. Oh and I'm really into rocks. That's why everyone calls me Geo."

"Yeah, sure Geo. Name's Alex by the way."
ZF walked down the hall, looking around. "School...strange place to locate in. I guess there's plenty of rooms and food..."

As his thoughts wondered, he bumped into a man that appeared to be a doctor.

"Oh, sorry." ZF said.

"No problem," the doctor said.

"So I take it you're a doctor?" ZF asked.

"Yeah, pretty much. The name's Simon Laclipsey, people call me Laclipsey or Doc around here."

"Alright then," ZF said, continuing down the hall. "Hey Doc, you know about any cures to the virus?"

"Actually, I've been working on one with some other folks around here. Why you ask?"

"Oh no reason in particular, other than I want to end the infection." ZF said, chuckling slightly.

Laclipsey laughed, and said, "Yeah, me too. We all do."

ZF nodded, and kept walking.
Nathan threw T_L on a desk, and sighed. "Damn hobo's too heavy,"

"Yeah, its probably from drinking all day," Bella responded.

Nathan looked at Bella, and walked over to her. He wrapped his arms around her, and asked, "So when are we gonna get outta here, huh?"

"I don't know, Natenate. Maybe we should help them out a little bit before we go."

"You're kidding, right babe?" Nathan asked, a bit irritated.

"Come on Nathan, they're barely making it by. Let's just help them a little bit, ok? Then we can leave as soon as they're well off."

Nathan sighed again, and said, "Alright, lets find a room. Hate for drunky to wake up with us naked on the floor."
"Night Red," John yelled from his room.

"Yeah, you too," Red yelled back, entering into his room.

"Hey, butcher!" Cajun said to Red. "Just giving you a heads up, leader told me you'll be going on the trip. Get some rest man, and be careful out there. Don't want you to die out there,"

"Heh...yeah. Watch my back man, I'm not so good with cutting up humans."

Cajun chuckled, and said, "Yeah, I'll watch your back man,"
The blonde haired man watched from a rooftop nearby the school. He had a walkie talkie in hand. "Brad, they went to the outpost. Should I still keep an eye on 'em? Over."

"Roger that Tom, keep an eye on them. I have a feeling they might need our help some time. Over."

"Roger, over and out."
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:16 pm

ah, there we go XD Glad you finished mine off.
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:01 pm

Chapter 10: Some Bulb Thingies

"Dude...what's his name? Hey Alex, get up!"

Alex slowly creaked open his eyes, and looked at Cajun standing over him. "The hell do you want?"

"You're coming with us to get the things we need. You know, some bulb thingies."

Alex groaned slightly, and got up from the floor. Luckily for him (and the others), they had blankets in the rooms. "Jeez man, what time is it?"

"I don't know...six, six thirty."

He yawned, and spotted Red outside his room. "You got Red going too? Who else do we have?"

"The girl...uhh...Bella right?"

"What? We can't bring her! Women and children first!" Alex said angrily.

Cajun shrugged. "Whatever the leader says. I'm sure she'll be fine. We'll just get the bulb thingies and get back to the outpost. It won't be that hard, trust me."

Alex sighed. "Fine, whatever."
Bella growled angrily. "Why do we have to go so early?!" she asked angrily.

"There are less zombies out 'round this time of the day," Cajun explained.

Bella sighed, irritated by her situation. "Fine, let's get this done with." She put on her clothes, and quietly walked out the room, trying her best not to wake Nathan. The group of four walked down the dark hallway, light creeping in from the front door. They walked down the stairs, and picked up a gun from a table near the door. They walked out of the school, and went to the guard at the gate.

"Yeah, whaddya want?" the guard asked.

"Your turn today, eh Bleeky?" Cajun asked.

Bleek scowled angrily, and opened the gate. "Stay safe out there," he said slightly sarcastic.
The group of four walked down the street a bit, cautious of the infected roaming the city.

"Alright, I think that we gotta split up," Cajun said.

"What? Are you telling me we have to stay away from the safety of the group?" Alex asked angrily.

"We'll cover more ground this way, man. Red and I will go south, you guys go north. Rendevous here around...an hour. See if we can't find them bulb thingies."
"Hey uhh, Cajun, you still have my back right?"

"Of course Red! Leave no man behind...unless they're infected...but uhh yeah you're not infected...or are you?"

"Me? Of course not," Red responded. "And I sure as hell ain't gonna be."

"Don't push your luck, pal. They don't care about you, they only want you dead. And don't get bit by them either."

Red nodded, not sure how to respond. They continued down the street, and then Cajun said, "Hey, let's go to that building over there. Looks pretty s-sof-fancy."

"Yeah, lets check it out." The two walked into the dark building, Cajun turning on his flashlight. "Red, you got a light too right?"

"Uhh...no. Shit, were they on the table?"

"Yeah. That's alright man, take mine. I'll be alright." Cajun handed his flashlight, and said, "Go downstairs to the basement. If there's zombies tell me."

"Yeah, no problem." Red walked down into the basement, walking around the heater. He looked around, and spotted a refrigerator. "Hmmm...I could use some food. Didn't have breakfast..."

Then he felt a sharp pain in his neck. He fell to his knees, the flashlight dimming. His head was spinning, and then he went out cold.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:27 pm

Is ZF still over-exaggerating his own importance, or is it safe to resume reading this silly thing, mates? OMG XP
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Not really Cajun
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:42 pm

Chapter 11: Hell Hound

Alex and Bella cautiously walked through the street, jumping at every small sound. They had no clue what they were looking for, so they were beginning to think the leader of the base was testing their survival skills. Or she was just screwing with them.

"So why didn't you leave town?" Bella asked Alex.

"I was home sick with the flu. I thought that news about an outbreak was what I had," He shook his head. "Man was I wrong. What about you?"

"I stayed with Nathan so we could...you know, hang out,"

Alex chuckled. "You do know the couples usually die in the movies, right?"

"Don't say that!" Bella shrieked terrified.

"I'm just joking," Alex responded. "So when do you and Nathan get freaky?"

Bella punched Alex on the arm. "You're a real $$$, you know that?"

"Bella, Alex, let's get out of here!" Cajun yelled, running back towards the base.

They looked at him confused, and then looked at where he was running from. Dogs were charging towards them, their mouths foaming and theirs eyes burning red. They looked mangy, bones sticking out of their body. Perhaps the appearance frightened them, because Bella and Alex followed after Cajun as soon as they saw the hell hounds.

The trio sprinted to the school as fast as they could, firing back a couple times. The school was a few yards away, and Cajun screamed at Bleek to open the gate. The gate opened slowly, and the three survivors ran through. The gate began to close, but a dog got through. It pounced on Bleek, trying to bite his jugular vein. Bleek flailed and squirmed, trying to escape from the dog. Cajun kicked the dog off Bleek, and fired a few rounds into the dog's head. It slumped over, blood oozing from its head.

Bleek was panting, searching his body for wounds. "I...I think I'm alright," he said.

Cajun nodded. "Alright, I got what we needed. Let's go tell the leader," he said.

Alex and Bella followed, horrified at what they had seen.

"Glorious leader Mega, we have acquired what you have asked for!" Cajun said with great enthusiasm. He opened the bag he had put the material in, and laid it out on the desk.

Mega observed the wiring, pieces of scrap, light bulbs, and gears. "Well done, ducklings. We'll get some others to set it up." She looked at the three, and asked "Where's the other duckling?"

"Red...didn't make it," Cajun said solemnly. "I told to search the basement in the place I found the parts in. Then the dogs attacked me, so I had to get out of there. Its a good thing I found the other two when I did."

"I see," Mega said. "Okay then, you are dismissed. Oh, except for you Alex. I need to speak to you and the Doc about something."

"S-sure Mega." Alex said.

Cajun bowed to the leader leaving the room with Bella. Laclipsey came in shortly afterward. "You wanted to speak with me, Mega?"

"Yes, Laclipsey. From what I've heard, our friend Alex here is a biologist, and I do believe he worked with a group trying to find a cure for the virus."

"Is that so?" Laclipsey asked.

"Well...yeah, but I didn't work on the vaccination. I think I could help you out, but I'd need some background research on the virus."

"Don't worry, I've been working on it with a couple other guys. We've been working on a cure, and I think that's why the leader wanted to talk to you about it. We could always use some more help,"

Alex nodded. "Sure, I'll help. Just give me some of the research and I'll start helping tomorrow."

"No problem," Laclipsey shook Alex's hand, and they went to his lab.

((Short chapter is short, but I'm lazy XD))
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:49 am

Will mark this to read, didn't notice stuff was posted sorry XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Wait a second lol 0.0 Sudden interest in food amidst danger? DUMBY. Well for that he deserved to get….whatever happened to him XD

Haha XD Couples usually die in movies. Comforting statement of the day =D Go belbell! What is this SERIOUSNESS? =| XDD I kid I kid, I can read serious stuff too I’m just complaining like a little baby is all c: So it is short indeed. But none the less another part of the adventure thingy =O What shall happen next HMMM people die? XD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:03 pm

Apparently I plain wasn't reading this 0_o judging by my lack of comments...ohw ell XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outbreak - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Creative Arts :: Writing-