MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Outbreak

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

Outbreak - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Wait a second lol 0.0 Sudden interest in food amidst danger? DUMBY. Well for that he deserved to get….whatever happened to him XD

Haha XD Couples usually die in movies. Comforting statement of the day =D Go belbell! What is this SERIOUSNESS? =| XDD I kid I kid, I can read serious stuff too I’m just complaining like a little baby is all c: So it is short indeed. But none the less another part of the adventure thingy =O What shall happen next HMMM people die? XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
Mega10
Admin
Admin

Outbreak - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:03 pm

Apparently I plain wasn't reading this 0_o judging by my lack of comments...ohw ell XD
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:19 pm

Anyone Can Die. Just remember that Wink

But probably NOT in the next chapter. Or will they? I scary lol
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

Outbreak - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:04 am

Captain falcon says yes.

So does he.
victory
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Outbreak - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:02 pm

Bison is Falcon's long lost brother lol

victory
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

Outbreak - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:43 pm

It's short but I liked it. Sad

Best part was bleeky getting infected. :3
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

Outbreak - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Chapter 12: The Basement

ZF held up a camping lantern to illuminate the dark stairwell as Soma and some guy named John lead him down a stairwell leading down into the basement of the building. Cajun had shown up with a bag of parts and instructed John to use them to fix the generator. ZF had no idea why they were dragging him along, he wasn’t an electrical engineer. If things needed killing, he’d kill them, but aside from that? Let someone else handle it.

“This stairway is very long. And dark. And it smells like a swarm of deodorant-challenged monkeys died in here.” ZF grumbled just loud enough that the others could hear him over their echoing footsteps.

“It’s better than air-vent stairs. Atleast this makes sense.” Soma shrugged. The dark figure of a girl still seemed suspicious to ZF, but he supposed she had much more reason to be suspicious of him than he had to be of her. Whatever control he had over what was in his system, he was still infected.

“Can’t argue with that.” He nodded in reply.

The group stepped down into the basement and John swung his flashlight over to the generator. The machine was old and rusty. Empty gas cans littered the ground around it. ZF was hoping they had more gas, whether they managed to fix the thing or not, without fuel it was nothing but a hunk of useless metal. He held his lantern close to the machine so that John could see while using both his hands to work it. Soma was standing close to the stairway, constantly shifting her head to look around the room. She didn’t have a flashlight, so she must have been pretty good at seeing in the dark.

“How does it look, John?” ZF asked, if only to break the tension in the room.

“Ugh, it’s not looking fantastic. This thing is old, and I doubt it was in the best shape even when we got here. But I think I can get it working with some time.” John replied, forcing a bolt to turn with an old wrench.

“How much time are we talking here?”

“To be honest? I don’t know. Could be just a few minutes if this works. If not, it could be days. Even weeks. Might just turn out this thing is beyond repair.” John shrugged, sitting up and wiping oil off his hands with a rag. “Well, let’s fire this thing up and see if it works. Soma, get me some gas would you?”

Soma gave a slight nod and walked over to a shelf in the corner of the room. Her steps made surprisingly little sound. She grabbed a gas can and took it over to John. John took it from her with a quick nod of thanks and poored some of the gas into the generator.

“I haven’t a clue how old this gas is. It may not even be any good. But, it’s all we got. Before long we’ll have to go out and find more fuel.” John explained as he topped off the generator’s gas tank and screwed the lid briefly back on. “Well, moment of truth.”

John flicked the switch on the generator and the hunk of metal gave a loud, violent sputter and rang out as if protesting it’s awakening. After a few seconds, however, the noise slowed down into a loud hum. From the cheers he could hear echoing from the upper level, some of the lights must have come back on.
“Good work Gentleman.” John grinned. ZF pulled him up quickly and the mechanic slipped his few tools into his pockets. “Now let’s get the hell out of this basement, creeps the shit out of me.” He announced, taking quick steps to start back up the stairs.

“I don’t know, I kind of like it.” Soma mused cheerfully, but followed after John regardless.

“Why am I not surprised?” ZF mumbled. He cast a look over his shoulder back at the generator and the basement. There was something about this place he didn’t like either, but decided he’d think about it later and followed the others back up to the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outbreak - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Creative Arts :: Writing-