MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone

What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Never had a chance to hear most of DotNW's soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Ah. It's actually not too bad. I still prefer some of the original ToS music to some of the "remixes" of DotNW, but yeah. Not bad, all in all.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:07 pm

ToS had a pretty good soundtrack too.
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Yes, yes it does. <3
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Angie ~ The Rolling Stones
Back to top Go down
LiTE Gladiator
Pickle
Pickle
LiTE Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Want You Gone ~ GLaDOS
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Still?
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Gr33n wrote:
Still?

ALIVE?
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:42 pm

T_L wrote:
Gr33n wrote:
Still?

ALIVE?

I'M NOT EVEN ANGRY!! Epic Grin
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:54 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
T_L wrote:
Gr33n wrote:
Still?

ALIVE?

I used to want you dead, but now I only want you gone. Kirby
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:26 am

T_L wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
T_L wrote:
Gr33n wrote:
Still?

ALIVE?

I used to want you dead, but now I only want you gone. Kirby

Its hard to Overstate my satisfaction!
Back to top Go down
Biffo
Pickle
Pickle
Biffo

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Jinx Lennon!

Oh man, that guy is a real treat. The best part is that he lives down the road from me, and works in the local hospital. Needless to say, I become starstruck quite often due to his constance relative presence nearby me.

Back to top Go down
Biffo
Pickle
Pickle
Biffo

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:46 am

I put the video on Youtube!!!
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Pickle
Pickle
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:26 pm

"My Favorite Accident" - Motion City Soundtrack
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:18 pm

I dunno if it's just Rock Band's mix, but Sonata Arctica needs to not bury their guitars so deep in the music.
I can barely hear the guitars at some point.

And their singer is annoying.

Anyways, listening to Sleep's album Sleep's Holy Mountain.
This is some damn good Stoner Rock. :U
It's basically what would happen if Sabbath went in the direction of Sweet Leaf for all their songs.

And now listening to Arsis' album United in Regret.
This is not a bad album. :U
Pretty good. A good slab of Melo tech death, just like their debut, A Celebration of Guilt.
Vocals aren't as much of a liability in this one I don't think. There's some choices here that I don't think work to well here, like the vocals alternating between left and right speakers on United in Regret.
The chorus in Lust Before the Maggots Conquest is cool though. You don't typically hear death metal vocalists deliver their lines like that.

Sound quality sucks compared to the actual recording, but this is the only video on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:19 am

Soundtrack to Grandia 2.

I love this game. <3
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Ganon1998 wrote:
Sonata Arctica needs to not bury their guitars so deep in the music.

Oh no you didn't.
Back to top Go down
Geo Geo Gep Gep
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Dat Alice Madness Returns soundtrack :0
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:13 am

MMX3 soundtrack.

Because the SNES music is so much cooler than this remixed dribble in this version of MMX3 I've been playing for a couple of days, now. I needed to hear the proper music, again! getaway
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:05 pm

What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 220720

Black/Thrash band Absu's album Absu. :U
First song is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Ryu wrote:
Ganon1998 wrote:
Sonata Arctica needs to not bury their guitars so deep in the music.

Oh no you didn't.
Power metal isn't really my thing.
I'm more a black/death/prog kinda guy. :U
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:12 pm

It's more symphonic than power. I\'m happy
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Ryu wrote:
It's more symphonic than power. I\'m happy
Symphonic Metal is basically an offshoot of Power Metal. :I
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Here:

http://mapofmetal.com/#/home

Greatest website in existence.
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Absu basically sounds like Skeletonwitch, but a little more black symphonic/folk metal in their approach.
Also, slightly less focus on riffs whereas the guitarist for Skeletonwitch could come up with killer riffs in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
lilboarder
Walmart Employee
Walmart Employee

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:43 pm

I just picked up LIGHTS' new album, Siberia.

Holy man is all i can say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Discussion :: Music-