MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 am

Tex was still asleep on the couch, which was almost blocking one of the two doorways out of the kitchen. (You can help me invent the house as we go along if you'd like. xD) She was not snoring, but rather curled up under the thin blanket. The flashlight had fallen onto the floor.

Her Mom and Dad were still like ZZZZZZ too.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:11 am

This entire thing was confusing Vengeance. He pulled himself up to his feet again, which he totally shouldn't have been using to walk currently with a broken leg. It hurt a lot but so did the rest of him and he was confused still about where he was. So he headed the opposite way of where he really couldn't see Tex at. Looking for a window or something, anything more light would show through...or something. A light? That'd be good too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:16 am

The microwave had a digital green clock emitting small amounts of light. Could Veng not see in the dark I thought he could but oh well.

VENG OBVIOUSLY kicked some beer cans that littered the floor. Ahem.

Tex continued to sleep as a lone non digital clock ticked on the wall. =.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:28 am

A clock? What was this all about? He kept moving along, feeling his way through and limping significantly. Why had they done something DUMB like that to his leg? It didn't feel much better and it tugged weird at whatever they'd done with the stitches too. Well he didn't know it was stitches but yes.

HE escaped.

Ahem, he was wandering around, feeling his way along, still completely uncertain of where the heck he was until he found a door. He knew how to get through most any door as he had showed Whiskey before when helping him. Anyway he got out cuz brad let Ten get ahold of items, not that that was so much easier. For it was dark outside too and had less thins to lean against and it was COLD >=.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:34 am

Tex felt a cool breeze on her, which caused her to wake up suddenly. Wrath must be in the room. 0.0 Ahem. She looked around, seeing nothing but feeling cool air. She fumbled around, feeling for the flashlight. It took her a few moments to find it on the floor. She clicked it on and trained it around the kitchen. Veng was gone.

"Vengeance?" she whispered quietly, getting up with much pain, but making it to her feet nonetheless. She was shining the flashlight around. The front door was closed, the windows seemed closed....

"Vengeance?!" she asked again, much louder this time.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:46 am

Vengeance was outside. He could hear her, that was odd...that was Whiskey's employee wasn't it? HUH. That made no sense. maybe he was hearing things. He stumbled on a bit, barely managing to keep himself upright. In this darkness he couldn't tell what was what aside from some moonlight that was making out vague shapes of things he could try holding on to to walk.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Tex continued looking around with the flashlight, 'following' the cold until she was led to the back door. "Vengeance?!" she said rather loudly again. She looked around the door and in the room behind her, seeing no sign of him.

She pondered this for a moment. It was clear the door had been opened, but why would he just have left? She returned to the door.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Veng had indeed left. As Brad knew. He paused where he was at though. Almost sure he could hear someone's voice calling him. That was...odd. So he stayed where he was. "Uh...yeah..?" He asked, this random voice although not too loudly.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:20 am

Tex opened the door, not hearing Veng before. She shined the flashlight around outside, shivering as the brisk winds caught her off guard.

"Vengeance?!" she asked again, checking anything that was leaving a shadow in her beam.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched irritably. Why weren't they listening? He was busy here. "What?" He asked again. He didn't mean to be rude to her >=. for he liked Tex just fine, but she hadn't been listening--as far as he was concerned. He hadn't gotten very far for everyone's knowledge.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Tex jumped, that sure sounded like Veng, but she didn't have his voice memorized yet. She trained the flashlight around until she finally found him. She shined it in his face at first, just to make sure it was him, but she quickly moved it to the ground so that it would illuminate him more generally without being directly on him.

"There you are!" she exclaimed, rather relieved. "You shouldn't worry people like that, it's not nice."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Vengeance blinked quite a few times after that. WHY had she shined that in his face? Gosh it had been all dark then bright light. He shook his head, nearly stumbling in the process.

"What are you talking about? I--" No those facts still weren't adding up, "Why the heck was I in your house?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Tex seemed surprised Veng was so clueless.

"Wander dropped you off here, I dunno why. Looks like you had work done...he said you needed rest."

She shined the flashlight at random things anxiously. "Won't you come back inside?" she asked, rather unsure Veng would agree.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Wander? Who the heck was Wander? Wander seemed to know something that was for sure. Then he remembered he'd heard her call Whiskey who oddly he didn't know as Whiskey and yet ten describes him as such. His expression swiftly changed to a glare. He knew who she meant. It was that GUY. The guy who was NOT his best friend =).

"No." He grumbled, "I don't need help." That said he tried walking along again, using whatever he could semi see to hold himself up.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Tex like a dumby went out to follow Veng.

"Wait Vengeance!" she told him. "I never said you needed help, I was just inviting you to stay the night. It's....cold out here." she reminded him as she limped as fast as she could to catch up to him.

If only Tex knew Veng was not welcome at the ruins her argument may be kicked up a few notches. She was worried about Veng and in his condition he shouldn't be on his own at all. He was just freaking out however many hours ago that was and he didn't seem fit to leave.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:25 pm

"I don't want to stay the night." Vengeance stated, "I've had quite enough of staying anywhere!" ...yes it made no sense but...well, maybe he wasn't completely back to normal. Anyway he was quite so refusing to go back. At least he couldn't make fast progress, and eventually his leg would give out entirely if he kept trying to walk on it. I mean it was still BROKEN it just had a cast thing on. |D And his feet were still burneded, so they didn't feel good. Not to mention the general stress and other stuff that would eventually weigh him down from continuing like this.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Tex was getting desperate now. After what Whiskey said, she knew she couldn't let him just go off outside under no supervision.

"Yeah but....you're good company!" she told him. "We could eat strawberries and watch TV..."

She was having a hard time talking now, as she followed. Mostly because she was having a hard time getting around herself.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Vengeance stopped for a moment. Straaawwberries c: *insert little blissful music played whilst strawberries swirling about in milk go through mind* Hm. He wasn't sure where he was really going out here anyway....and the house was warmer...and strawberries were good....and it'd only be through the niiight...and the night was almost over anyway....hmmm......if she wanted him back that badly....

"Hm...alright. But only for the night--and mostly the strawberries. I'll be leaving later."

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Tex grinned and stifled her excitement.

"Alright!" she said, not necessarily agreeing, more just confirming she heard what he said.

She stopped now, no longer worried Veng would be leaving, and was trying to catch her breath. "Strawberries it is." she said. She didn't really want any, but oh well...nothing a little whipped cream couldn't fix.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Veng said no more about it, rather making his way back the way he had come. All that work for nothing gosh. And it hurt too. Everywhere. Eventually he was able to get back though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Tex followed Veng, at a much slower pace this time. Once inside, she closed the door.

She shined the flashlight to find her way to the fridge.

She paused. "You want them now?" she whispered loudly to wherever Veng was.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:07 pm

"Yeah." He answered, before remembering he didn't need to be rude to her and added, "Please." He noticed their couch was in an odd spot and stared at it, tilting his head to the side, "Odd arrangements." He muttered before sitting on the floor. He had rather greatly exhausted himself. At least he hadn't remembered to mess with his bandages yet.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:25 pm

Tex wasn't sure what he meant, until after a quick glance she noticed the couch.

"Oh that um...we were worried about you." she told him, while shoving stuff out of the way in the fridge and grabbing a rather large tupperware filled with quartered strawberries. She placed it on the island in the kitchen and shoved the fridge door closed, hopefully that would be the end of the cold for the night.

"Do you want a fork or a spoon? Do you want sugar? Honey? Whipped cream? Ice cream?" she rattled off in succession to the Veng as she reached for bowls.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Vengeance stared at the couch. The couch was there because they were worried about him...? Well whatever floated their boat he guessed. "Fork." He answered before considering the other options, huh it was almost like a restaurant, "And I just want the strawberries, nothing else." He glanced at his blob hand, glared at it subtly for a moment then let it rest on the floor beside himself again. That thing was pretty sore beneath all those weird wrappings. He'd have to investigate that later.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:42 am

"You got it." she told him with a smile. She prepared his bowl with a fork and nothing but strawberries. =U For herself she loaded sugar on top of them.

She returned to Veng and saw him sitting on the floor. She made a face at him as she rested on the leg that didn't hurt as badly.

"Vengeance, come sit somewhere more comfortable." she instructed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:44 am

(>=. bad Tex you shall be plump)

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched. He wasn't being very argumentative for the moment at least.
"Okay." He answered simply, before struggling a bit until he was able to get his limbs into a place he could move with.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:15 am

Tex reached the couch and set the bowls on it. She attempted to push it, but only succeeded in spinning it around so it was no longer blocking the doorway. She was exhausted.

"Oh...oh this is fine." she convinced herself, sitting down on the couch and grabbing the bowls so Veng had a place to sit. She also moved the blanket mostly onto her lap. She planned on using it, she was still cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-