MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:27 am

Tex sort of smiled, but she wasn't sure if Veng was laughing along or mocking her. "Well I, I only made a mistake." she said, in a half sarcastic way to try and see if Veng was mad or something at her.

_______

Whiskey noticed Plasma and wished there was a way he could get some food. He thought for a moment before taking out a shiny Air Heads candy. He tried to wave it in front of Plague's face before giving it a toss away.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:32 am

Vengeance gave Tex an odd look. Although it wasn't in anyway hostile. Just sort of playfully odd, a mix of a challenge, a sardonic smirk and what not. Smirking ran in the family though. >_> He didn't actually verbalize anything though, and decided to taste strawberry thing with yogurt. He seemed rather content and pleased by it. And his helmet fins even perked back up again.

-------

Plague very much wanted this, although he was uncertain why Whiskey had thrown it. He ran to chase after it, still with his mouth stuffed full of stuff.

Plasma was simply waiting their peacefully, helmet fins twitching as he watched Whiskey curiously and silently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:38 am

Tex looked away from Veng, rather...disappointed. He made her feel rather stupid. She was glad he was enjoying his strawberry, but she really didn't know what she kept doing wrong.

She grabbed the other one and began poking at it with the spoon.

_____

With Plague temporarily distracted, Whiskey wanted to give Plasma something he could eat rather quickly. He revealed a pack of Oreos (>=D Cannibals) and tore the peel here thing back, offering the open package to Plasma.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:49 am

Veng did not realize she did not appreciate his various expressions and what not. He thought he was being nice. Anyway once he had the strawberries it was dropped. He was eating the strawberries out of the yogurt. >_> But he had forgotten about all his INSIDES having been torn up and recently repaired. So the stuff sort of upset his stomach and didn't make him feel all that great in general. One of his helmet fins sort of drifted down halfway but he kept on eating anyway cuz he hadn't eaten anything in like FOREVER.

-----------
( D: )

Plasma looked up at Whiskey as if trying to decipher if they were for him or not. He seemed to get that it was okay to eat it. He took a couple of them and licked one before deciding it was good for eating and munching on it contently.

Plague was held up for a moment as he couldn't fit the air head in his mouth with everything else without chewing some of it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:29 am

Tex poked at hers some more, before taking a bite. Mostly as a polite thing. After all, she didn't want to make her Mom think he efforts were not appreciated.

She looked over at Veng. She noticed he was picking out strawberries. Seeing another opportunity to get a conversation going, she smiled and sort of laughed. "I thought you LIKED yogurt!" she told him.

______

Whiskey was glad Plasma got some snacks. However, the novelty of feeding such hungry little zetras was fading. He began to set a lot of the items out. He was trying to space them apart so, oh, say a little zetra wanted to be greedy and take all the food...he was trying to foil that plan.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:59 am

"I do." Veng replied, although he had a SINGLE little strawberry in his mouth, actually sort of peirced by his fang that he was trying to get while talking so it made his voice sound kind of funny.

----------

I can hardly imagine who would do a horrid thing like THAT. Plague was back over quickly, looking through what else was out as far as what he had to STEAL violently from Plasma. Seeing as Plasma hadn't even finished the first thing he had and was rather hanging onto the bag, it meant another opportunity for Plague. Which by the way he took, until his brother looked absolutely dismayed...and he ended up handing it back.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:01 am

Tex laughed at Veng's amusingness, before turning back to her own food and taking a more enthusiastic bite. She seemed happier when those around her were. Not saying Veng is, he just made her temporarily happy is all.

_____

Whiskey gave Plague a look of dissatisfaction.

"Hey now." he said even though Plague had given it back. "Come on Plague." not that he could tell them apart, he went only by behavior.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:10 am

(My internet is from the devil >=U )

vengeance didn't get what she found so amusing. The zetras at the gang only were humored by violence usually. Regardless it made him sort of smile, because it was different, and seemed happy >=U So he figured happy was the right response. c:

---------

Plague looked half guilty if only for a moment. He grinned at Whiskey before swallowing everything else he had collected in his mouth with some difficulty. Plasma smiled, he was not all that phased by this, and ate another piece of totally unsubstantial food.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:13 am

Tex looked back at Veng and smiled more, because he was smiling. She wanted to say something about how it must feel good for him to eat and smile, but decided that would kill the mood.

"You can be fun." she told him instead.

______

Whiskey snorted, but in an almost laughed kind of way. A small grin appeared on his face.

"Candy candy...." he said, balling up the now empty bag. He had a party to catch now.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:18 am

"I can?" Vengeance asked, tilting his head to one side. He thought about that for a moment, before taking a bite of the actual yogurt, apparently to decide if he approved of it or not still. No...no one had ever told him he was fun before. Boring yes, a pain yes, many bad word names? Also yes.

----------

Plague and Plasma were rather content to be eating everything Whiskey had brought for them. With its spread outness. Plague had slowed down on his greed now that he'd actually eaten some of it. Now see when they end up with major stomach aches Blood can be mad at Whiskey =) Ahem, anyway, they were content.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:32 am

Tex elbowed him with a false glare. "Of course you can." she said, taking another bite of her own food.

_____

Whiskey turned away from them, they seemed fine and they were in the ruins, right? He could go. He started to head for where he thought Oreo meant. He felt around. Good, both flasks AND they felt full. =D He took one out and started sipping at it as he moved.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:44 am

Vengeance merely stared. Mr epic seriousness had set back in apparently. And in fact he even set his food down. Apparently he was often thinking about way more than he let on to or even stated because he stated something rather random out of no where which was "I gotta find him." Before trying to get up again.

-----------

>=. bad Whiskey. I'll RP as Oreo now. Almost said Domino. Oreo was at the party meet spot, talking to some others and completely ignoring his STUPID little brother who had tagged along that he was insisting go home. Said zetra was persistently refusing though and even kicked at Oreo. That made him mad >_> Or sort of anyway and he picked his brother up c: and tossed him into the ocean that they were standing near anyway. Er kind of by a building that bordered it. Some of the others who were with him laughed about this. For they were evil =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:51 am

Tex looked rather alarmed at this mood change and statement.

"What?" she asked, before taking a moment to set her food down. "What are you talking about?"

______

(In the ocean. xDD)

Whiskey found them easily enough. He wasn't supposed to bring something was he? Nah, Oreo would have probably told him...or he hoped. He approached, but was staying outside of comfortable 'Hello' range.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:08 am

"I have to find him." Veng repeated again as if this should make perfect sense. He managed to get off the couch this time before stumbling quite a bit and ending up on knees. He seemed pretty determined to keep going though.

-------

(He dead now c: )
Oreo hadn't noticed him. No him and his friends were too busy looking over the side of the THING laughing at poor Negative who was trying to get out again. Although they did start TALKING about Whiskey c:

"You invited that new guy?" One NAMELESS GUY asked.

Oreo nodded his head as he kicked at a small clod of dirt and then watched it tumble into the ocean. Negative made some kind of protest about it to which Oreo replied, "Ah ya shouldn't have followed me, ya big baby." Then they went back to talking about what they thought of Whiskey. c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:19 am

Tex reached out and tried to grab Veng's trenchcoat.

"Vengeance! Wait! Are you going to be okay? You can't go out there like THAT!" she told him.

_____

Whiskey listened. Was he not 'invited'? Obviously they knew he was there, so was it worth it listening to the conversation? Maybe they were choosing their words to make him mad, maybe they were being careful. He didn't know and he couldn't tell either.

He approached and glanced at Negative. "This is a party?" he asked. Not sarcastically, just asking.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:25 am

"I have to find him." Was all Vengeance had to say about it, not mentioning if he'd be okay or not. He was abandoning his treat even =c He meant Dizzy BTW he just didn't say that. He tried getting up again and made it a couple more steps before his leg gave out on him again. Finding Dizzy this way would not be fast...or painless.

-------------

Oreo looked over at him, and waved, for the first time. He was holding something and drinking it, probably not what Whiskey had but..YOU never knew c:

"Ah heck no, hey new guy." He said something to his friend real quick before leaving the rail he had leaned against, "This ain't the party, we were just waiting for stragglers. Party's downt here." He nodded off in the distance quite a ways down further, there was a building lit up, by the ocean. ON FIRE. No not on fire, anyway it was where the party was.

Negative was finally pulling himself out of the water by now too.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:56 am

Tex looked at Dizzy with a very sad expression.

"Vengeance, WHO are you looking for?" she asked. "You...really shouldn't..."

______

Whiskey looked where Oreo had directed his attention. Hmm. He looked over at Negative, he had nothing against him so he did wonder why he was down there in the water and felt BAD for him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:06 am

"Dizzy." He answered, only glancing at her for a brief moment, he looked rather sad as he tried getting back up, "He was hungry and--he probably thinks I abandoned him and--" Down he went again. Stupid LEG. he punched it in frustration. That didn't make his hand or leg feel better though and he cringed, trying not to yell about it before slowly trying to get up again.

------------

"That's my little brother." He announced, "Negative."

Negative waved to Whiskey not all that enthusiastically as he shook himself off. He was considerably smaller than Oreo who was sort of tallish and SKINNY.

"We can go over there if you want." Oreo sort of shrugged, he was pretty casual.

Negative made a face at Oreo, "I wanna come to!"

Oreo rolled his eyes about this, "Go back to the ruins, stupid."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:26 am

Tex retreated to her sitting position on the couch. She didn't know exactly what he meant, but it sounded like a serious situation...and not just a Veng being Veng type.

"Well uh...he..." Tex stopped, she had no idea what to say.

_____

Whiskey nodded to Negative, but wasn't sure if he'd get it so he half waved before his nod was over.

"Is it a mature party?" Whiskey asked, very seriously. As if Negative were a kid and could not come with. He didn't know though, either about the party or Negative's age.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:39 am

Veng frowned at her before staying where he was rather dejectedly for a moment, "My dad kicked me out of the gang." He added, why? Who knew, it probably bugged him and he wanted to tell someone. Back on his determination to find Dizzy he forced himself up again, this time making it to the door basically and slamming into it before sliding down it.

-------

Oreo: victory

Oreo's friend: Hmm

Random passerby: My stuff!

Negative: raaaage

Ahem.

Oreo rolled his eyes, why was everyone asking so many questions, "It's a PARTY. We don't put age limits on gang activities."

"Then how come I can't go?" negative asked, balling his hands into fists as he glared more fiercely.

"Because you're ANNOYING."

"You're annoying!" Negative replied before trying to attack his brother who promptly shoved him in the ocean again and sort of grinned, "That's sort of fun." He told Whiskey.

Negative was quite displeased as he set about pulling himself out again, "It's so cold!" he announced.

Random infor for brad if Ten recalls right, Negative is 15 or something and Oreo is 17 I think XDD

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:15 am

(Thanks for info and NICE smilies and stuff. xDD)

Tex gasped and forced herself up to go help Veng.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Mr. Tex yelled from the living quarters.

"No, nothing Dad!" Tex told him, trying to get him to stay there. It seemed to be working.

Tex looked at poor Veng. "Can I...can't I just HELP?" she asked, clearly feeling quite helpless.

____

Whiskey couldn't help but smile, that was an amusing sight.

He looked back at Oreo however, he didn't understand why they weren't in the party area then.

"So what is the delay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:23 am

Mr. Tex, the big dumby.

"You could get the door open I guess." Veng tried grinning to lighten the mood but being in pain was hindering it a bit, he held up his hands to show neither were really in a condition for opening handles.

--------------

"You." Oreo sort of laughed, "Didn't direct you to it completey so I was waiting around to see if you'd show up. You'er stallin' the party, gosh." He was kidding about him 'stalling' the party.

"I'm going too!" Negative persistently added again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:27 am

Tex gave Veng a smile back. He was so weird.

"Oh Vengeance." she said, grabbing him under the shoulders so she could open the door without hitting him. She tried to pull him away, which no doubt was hurting the both of them.

______

Whiskey was alarmed by this on the inside, but did not show this emotion.

"My apologies." he said, heading toward the lit up building. "Let us continue then."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:22 am

Lucky for Tex Veng wasn't fat like Rage. Even though Rage wasn't fat. Those poor hurt people =). Anyway Veng was not being an epic rock or anything so he was moveable. Vengeance didn't complain. Because he liked Tex unlike WHISKEY. For whatever reason.

-----------

"Alright!" Called nameless friend. As he charged ahead of them, determined to be first for whatever reason.

Oreo was just as stupid though =U "Come on!" He encouraged Whiskey before taking off at a run as well. Negative made a face at them, and followed behind his almost entirely black armor not all that visible amidst the darker ...ness.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:27 am

Tex left Veng a small distance from the door before reluctantly approaching it to open it. She did so, after a big sigh and a glance at Veng. The cold air swept in immediately, causing her to sort of hug herself.

"Really?" she asked. "You want to go out THERE...now? In your condition?"

_____

Whiskey continued walking, he saw no need to run. He watched as the others started running. If it were that great, why weren't they there already? Were they really waiting for him? That one seemed rather surprised to see him earlier. He scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:33 am

Vengeance nodded his head, rather unphased by the cold air. Considering he'd ended up submerged in water like 4 or 5 or 6 ten has forgotten times in a single day it was really not that impressive. This is the longest RP Day ever. At least its night. Anyway.
"I have to." Vengeance replied as he struggled to get to his feet again. He tried standing up a bit more...confidently to show he was doin great but nearly tripped clear out the door, well he still sort of did, but not as badly.

-------

No one waited for him how RUDE. And they hurried inside their building that sort of looked like a gutted out place of old wood, possibly used for some kind of fishing stuff. Like it should've had equipment but didn't now.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:48 am

Tex crossed her arms and spoke rather loudly over the wind.
"I don't like this!" she told him. "I think I should come with!"

____

Whiskey continued on at his sloth pace. He was drinking quite heavily, getting ready for the party? Nah it was just normal.

He approached the place and narrowed his fully functional eye. "Hm." he said. Should he knock on the door? Probably not. He opened it slowly to peer inside....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-