MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Whiskey was surprised, what was his problem? He leaned back, quickly, which hurt muchly yes.

"Chill." he told him. He did not see he had inhaled the fly so he thought he was just being stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:01 pm

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched as he stared at him, he'd kind of stopped mid attack but he had a sort of distant look in his eyes that suggested he might not really...fully be there >_> As in he probably will still half asleep or something. He clawed at some invisible force in the air before falling over backwards. He hurried to get himself back up, obviously thinking he was under attack for whatever reason and swung his claw at Whiskey again, probably because he was simply near him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Whiskey leaned onto his back now and yanked his feet up behind him. Thankfully Veng had missed.

"Hey!" Whiskey said, quite loud. "Wake up you freak."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Vengeance's helmet fins shot up, making him look like some kind of alert dog...or something. They flopped back down pretty quickly though as he shouted something about attack of the seahorse menace. Seahorse menace was apparently Whiskey.

"You can't--" He stumbled back a few steps, "You can't steal Katie!" He announced, he didn't even know anyone named Katie. He picked up the thing that had been glowing in the corner and chucked it at Whiskey as he fell on his back again. It was kind of like a glass container thing with COOL STUFF inside. Not a good thing to throw.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:11 pm

Whiskey covered his face and it bounced off his wrist. Luckily it didn't break. It bounced and landed on the bed Whiskey was on. Whiskey stared at him for a moment.

"I want some of what you had to drink."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Vengeance got up again, a look of horror and disgust on his face. Apprently because of what Whiskey had done to the decoration thing.

"You drink squid, inkbreath!" He announced. Yes I do believe he had a lot of fish properties mixed up.

He went to go attack this evil being yet again, and totally tripped over the end of the mattress and flopped down on it face first. He shook his head and looked up, "Nice try but your forcefield won't stop....stop..." He didn't seem to either remember what the heck his claw was called or his name or something, he didn't care though, he started trying to claw Whiskey again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Whiskey tried to scurry away, but Veng caught his left arm and his left side two or three times. Angry now, Whiskey tried to kick him in the face, as sort of a wake up call.

"Hey!" he yelled while trying to do so.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:37 pm

Since Vengeance was highly uncoordinated in his sleep and definitely not dodging, it was pretty easy for Whiskey to do so.

"Oww!" He whined, he'd stopped clawing at Whiskey and was now rubbing his face, all upset over the violent behavior of Whiskey. It had seemed to have waken him up though. "What the heck was that for?" He asked, still in somewhat of a pitiful whine.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:38 pm

"You scratched me, again. You said something about protecting Katie and a forcefield and crap."

He was not sorry for kicking Veng. "I was helping you."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Vengeance did not feel very helped. He felt very hurted. "I don't know any Katies." He grumbled as if he thought Whiskey were lying to him, it was then he caught sight of his treasures glowy thing D: "The heck?" yes he did seem quite upset, "Why'd you take my stuff?!" He gave him quite the suspicious glare before taking ti back and holding it defensively.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:43 pm

Whiskey eyed him suspiciously. "You're kidding right? You threw it at me...fool."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:46 pm

"I didn't throw anything!" Vengeance insisted, refusing to let the glowy thing go. He obviously really liked it, "You can't just throw it around!" He cast a long look to it and ran his finger along it, "It's fragile." (XDDD) he glared at Whiskey again, "And stop calling me names! Just because I caught you stealing!"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:49 pm

"You...threw it....at me." Whiskey replied, his eyes flashing. "It almost broke. Why would I take that anyway? I don't even know what is is."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:52 pm

"I don't know why you'd take it." He gave him a suspicious glare, "You would know that though, wouldn't you?!" he carried the apparently fragile thing back over to the corner where it had been before and smiled at it. He glared over his shoulder at that evil thief again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Whiskey crossed his arms. He knew he wasn't guilty and he wished Veng knew too. He didn't need to him spreading rumors that he stole stuff.

"I'm off to the store." he randomly said. "Need anything?" he was going to get drinks. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:56 pm

Vengeance left behind his treasures (and only) item quite quickly, "Ooh! I wanna come to the store!" He announced, totally acting like a little kid who wanted to go get candy or something.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Whiskey did this: >_> <_<

Veng couldn't see it though. "Sure you can come." he stood up very stiffly. Taking his first step, he cringed. He kept moving though, maybe getting them moving would let him get used to the pain, or maybe it'd stop hurting so much by itself.

He checked in his suit for Marcus money, yep, he had it. "Come on." he said, starting to make his way to...places.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Vengeance was all excited that he was gonna get to go. That much was evident. He even told his lamp thing that he was going to the store. Alright so he was a little weird. >_> However he was not as pleased at how SLOW Whiskey was moving.

"You're slow." He complained.

--

Oh and since i feel mean I'mma say Positive pulled Parts out of the garbage too.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Parts looked at this new zetra. "Hello." he said, with much enthusiasm. "Did General MEAN send you to get me?"

Whiskey continued on, slowly. "It's kinda your fault." he told Veng. His fresh wounds were burning now, but thankfully Veng hadn't gotten him very deep. "You lead, get us to the street, I'll get us to the store.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:09 pm

Positive looked momentarily horrified. And obviously on a different topic. "Does it huuurt?" He asked all wide eyed as he looked at Parts, obviously meaning him being limbless.

-----

"You're the one who wanted a stupid alliance." Vengeance stated, taking quite the effort to mock said wish. He took up the lead regardless to bring them out of the ruins. It was fairly easy from here, and he knew his way around so yeah. He was still mad at him for being slow though. "And then had to go and be a loser."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Parts had no idea what Positive meant. "Sure, I guess being left in that garbage place hurt my feelings...a little. I'm like a soldier, tough!" he was exaggerating of course.

Whiskey scoffed. Veng was right somewhat. Though he didn't think he was a loser. He hurried his pace to keep up with Veng. It hurt more, yes, but he was growing accustomed to the pain.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:17 pm

"I er...meant having no legs. Or arms." He commented. He didn't even know what a soldier was though so he had no clue what Parts meant.

-------

After awhile Veng got them to the street. He looked around, not so much from caution as much as simply to see what was going on today. He liked being out of the ruins more than the others did.

"Alright, your turn to lead." He announced, while he waited for such to happen, he tries twisting his claw fingers some--it hurt and wasn't helping much, they were still bent every other direction. He grimaced at it, trying to move them once more but some of them were moving the wrong way to what he was wanting.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:20 pm

"Oh." Parts said. He thought about it for a moment, because he obviously didn't know right away, "No...it doesn't really feel at all." he said. He had never felt pain before, so he was mostly unsure of what Positive meant.

Whiskey saw Veng with his claw hand and felt some guilt. He went by him, at an awkward pace. He took over the lead. Leading Veng around quite a few corners and through some alleys.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:25 pm

"Hm." Positive tilted his head to one side, how confusing that was. "Do you feel ANYTHING?" He wasn't trying to be mean, he was just curious.

------

Vengeance left his hand to be worked on at a later time once Whiskey took over. He followed along behind him fairly quiet actually, considering. Although at one random time he did ask why he'd stolen his precious lamp thing again though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:27 pm

"Um....I don't think so." Parts told him. "What is feeling like? Maybe I have."

Whiskey ignored Veng's question, after all, he hadn't taken it. It wasn't much longer before they emerged from an alley onto a sidewalk. Humans populated this area now. There was a gas station quite close by, Whiskey headed there.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:29 pm

"It's like......" Positive realized he had no vlue how to explain it, "Well........I don't know actually." He laughed somewhat shyly.

--------
Fallen laughed
Blade laughed >_>

-------

Vengeance didn't mind humans so much. They had a tendancy to mind him but that was their issue. He was none to pleased that Whiskey hadn't answered his question though. And it figured as much he got all demanding and tried slamming into him to knock him off his feet over it. =|
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Parts did not find it funny, but simply seeing another zetra laugh was enough to make him grin rather largely. "Are you gonna help me?" he asked, very hopefully.

______

Brad laughed
Ten was amusing

______

Whiskey caught himself, but it hurt. "What's your problem?" he really didn't know, he thought Veng was over his question. Humans gave them many odd looks. Veng because they had never seen a zetra like him before, and Whiskey because of his suit which made him look very odd, plus it has lots of tears and dried plasma on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-