MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:22 am

Whiskey crossed his arms. This wasn't exactly what he had planned.

"What are you going to do then, Mr. Vengeance?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:24 am

Vengeance was being snobby at Whiskey, letting his one helmet fin perk up as he held his head high the opposite direction. It didn't really have a very convincing appearance. For he was rather beat up, and ya know the helmet fin flopped down and broken didn't help. Nor the fact he plasma dripping from the cut on his face. The cuts I should say, including the one by his mouth/human equivilant to lip from being punched but OH WELL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:29 am

Whiskey leaned forward and gave Veng and odd look.

"Tell me what you're going to do or I'll call a doctor."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:33 am

Vengeance glared at him. Yes he really liked challenging Whiskey I guess. Maybe he didn't think Whiskey was strong enough to command him or something. Either way, he was being quite defiant.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:36 am

Whiskey waved his hand for Tex to bring him a phone, which she couldn't because all they had was the really short corded one.

Whiskey made a face and walked ALL THE WAY over to the wall and hovered his hand over the phone, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:38 am

Vengeance was not impressed by Whiskey's threat. And refused to give in. he figured Whiskey would stop =) He also was amused by the fact that he'd had to walk over to said short corded phone.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:41 am

Whiskey did stop. "Not like you'd cooperate for a doctor anyway." he said as he went back to his chair.

Tex had found Man Vs Wild for them to watch and the host was eating a dead zebra but tearing chunks off as if he were a wild animal.

Whiskey blinked. Humans could be so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:45 am

Vengeance felt he had sufficiently won, and somewhat smirked, although it hurt his face so he settled for a half smirk. At least Whiskey was smart enough to figure out he wouldn't cooperate. =D Not that he could do a significant amount of damage right now. His claw hand, aka right hand was the broken one so yeah. He was not watching the BORING TV thing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:49 am

Tex brought out a Master Sword replica and SLICED the tension in the room with it. =U

Kidding.

Tex suggested dinner. After all Veng should be hungry and maybe he'd accept food from a higher quality place.

Whiskey just looked at her. After all, not only would he be covering the costs but he'd need to carry Veng and respond to all people wondering what was up with that almost dead zetra.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:52 am

Vengeance didn't look at anyone. He was far too busy glaring at Whiskey's carpet. At least he was considerate enough to have his chin on his trench coat's arm so it was dripping on that and not the floor.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:53 am

Tex motioned over to Veng with her eyes. Whiskey rolled his before sighing.

"You wanna go out Mr. Vengeance?" he asked very boredly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 am

Remember the crowd Brad...? Yes the crowd....that is your key.

Anyway.

Vengeance didn't bother looking over at him. Instead he decided to OH SO RUDELY do what ten said he'd do to crowd. But with his left hand, see crowd? It hadn't disabled him entirely from using his fingers for evil. That way he didn't have to move his head or anything. Talk about appreciation.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:00 am

Whiskey's eyes flashed.

"You stinkin' zetra." Whiskey told him, standing up so quickly that his chair toppled over. "You want to go back to your stupid father then? Is that it?!" Whiskey asked angrily, kicking Veng's chair.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:05 am

Vengeance clung onto it with his one good hand, for he was pretty easy to make fall without being able to use his other limbs very well. No he didn't want to go back, not at all. It had caught him off guard though since he'd been looking the other way. Which was bad for Whiskey cuz it meant veng's plasma ended up on his floor instead of Veng's arm. He was mad at Whiskey for kicking the chair...and he could still move his arm...even if his wrist was broken, so he tried hitting whiskey with it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:09 am

Whiskey leaned away from Veng, he wasn't real close to begin with so getting out of Veng's reach was simple.

He glared at the plasma on the carpet. That wasn't going to come out. Whiskey turned away from Veng and yanked up his own chair, slamming it back down again so hard a good portion of one of the legs snapped off. The broken piece spun in the air before flopping onto the carpet. Whiskey say on the wobbly chair, his eyes glowing very brightly. He turned towards the TV and stared at it.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:12 am

Vengeance struggled for a moment to get himself back to a place he wasn't slipping out of the dumb chair, which wasn't all that easy. He did get it though, cast a death glare at Whiskey, as if he had any reason to for quite a little bit, then saw tex and simply gave her a smile. =) Even though it made the cut by his lip split further.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:22 am

Tex smiled back at Veng, hiding a cringe when she saw his lip.

"So Vengeance." she said after a moment. "Do you know how to play any card games?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:24 am

"Yeah." He replied, somewhat nodding his head. He spoke to Tex but NOO not Whiskey >=C Who got him out of there in the first place. He sounded perfectly content now. >_>

-------

https://zetras.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=280
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-