MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:19 am

"We never have food here!" Vengeance answered much more snippy than was neccassary. But the gun thing...that was far too interesting for him. He always used claw, not gun. Gun could be fun. With that he wandered off to find one and it didn't take him too long to locate one--probably from someone who had been violently killed. "I don't think it's mouth compatible." He announced as he eyed it up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:42 am

"A gun!" Parts exclaimed. "Aw..." he looked at it questioningly, before stating it was a really old type of gun that it really was not, but he felt good sounding smart.

He beamed. "Are ya gonna shoot it?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:48 am

"Uhh......" Vengeance frowned. Well he knew nothing about guns, so Parts' statement was fine with him. Howver, shooting...he was not so sure of. Primarily because he could very easily screw something up or get someone very mad and he would highly rather not deal with his father or anyone else who would have a similar response.

"Maybe we should....just look at it."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:47 am

"That's booooooring." Parts said long and loud. He looked at Veng. "And you know it! Show me the gun I'll tell you how to shoot it."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:17 pm

"Yeah but--" Vengeance frowned, then looked at Parts. He couldn't tell him that he was possibly ever so slightly worried to try such a feat with the others around... ".......alright fine. Tell me how to use it." He decided, once more looking it over. He held it out so Parts could see.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Parts explained how to get the clip out, which was actually fairly accurate.

"Now look inside that for some bullets." he said, almost too cheerfully. "If there are some in there put it back in the gun!" he stated matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:42 pm

Vengeance gave Parts a long stare as if he wondered how the limbless zetra knew so much but shrugged and went about doing so. Since this place was FAR from careful, it did indeed have some. c: He grumbled quite excessively over it for a moment since he was having trouble using his claw to do so--he was right handed after all and his stupid claw happened to be on that hand.

"Now what?" He asked once he finally accomplished said task.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:26 am

"Now you see that.....piece of metal sticking out with a small ball on the end? Move it to the top of the gun, shove it forward, then pull it back again! Next, all you need to do is look between those two tiny metal things on top of the gun, and line it up with the tiny one at the end of the gun. Put the one on the end of the gun on whatever you want to shoot. Then pull the trigger."

He thought for a moment. "Yeah." he simply said, agreeing with himself.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:17 am

Vengeance scratched at his head as he listened. GEE, it sure was COMPLICATED around here. He tried recalling everything Parts had said as he did the various things, most likely not doing it entirely right anyway.

"You sure this is right?" Vengeance asked, He was quite hesitant to pull the trigger on the thing because well he had no clue what results its have to...anything.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:06 am

"Sure I'm sure." Parts said. He was sure, the basic mechanics were the same as the old gun. "As long as the trigger is on your side you're safe." he assured him. "Shoot something cool."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:18 am

Vengeance shrugged, figuring it was as safe as any old thing he did. "Alright then." And witht hat he aimed it at the coolest thing ever......okay it wasn't all that cool, nor was he really aiming. He just randomly pulled the trigger when he was sure it wasn't facing him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:37 am

The gun fired a single shot, it probably would have been accurate had he actually aimed at something. The recoil was so insignificant compared to Veng's build and strength, that he probably didn't notice it. It was a very loud shot, however.

"WOW!" Parts said, shortly after the echo stopped. "That was COOL!"

MEANWHILE

Marcus sat at a desk nervously. On the other side was a zetra, he was completely black, but not because of armor color...he was wearing some sort of...armortight material. His eyes weren't showing, but there was a small hole in front of where his mouth should be.

The zetra slowly grabbed a drink in a wine glass from in front of him and drank it down. He carefully placed the glass back on the desk.

"So...." he said in a threatening tone. "You're sure?" he asked. "Just a car and a...limbless zetra retrieval?"

Marcus nodded.

The other zetra thought for a moment, but he didn't change his stance...or move at all for that matter. "I want the car as payment."

Marcus argued, but ended up agreeing since that zetra was the only one willing to help, and at least he'd get Parts back too. "Do you have a name?" Marcus asked the zetra.

"Call me whatever you want." he stated.

Marcus glanced at his drink and chuckled. "Whiskey?" he asked.

"Whatever." the zetra replied, he grabbed an object from a shadow and stumbled out the door. Marcus got up quickly and followed him.

(Random quick written info on teh zetra)

Name: Unknown (Whiskey)

Species: Elemental zetraloid, electricity.

Appearance: A rather normal heighted zetra, he keeps himself entirely covered in a flexible black material that many believe help create static as he moves. Under it, he is a rather clean silver. He has a blade that he can extend from each forearm. Info such as helmet appearance and stuff is yet to be determined. X_X

Abilities and stuff : He has been modified to allow electricity to harmlessly travel along his surface without harming him, as well as allowing him to electrocute others similar to an electric eel, except with a much more powerful shock. This often drains his energy, so he likes to keep it's usage to a minimum.

When he is enraged, electricity can be easily seen running along his body. The after effects of this rage however, include a huge crash shortly after such events.

He is very fluent in many fighting styles, but often chooses to ignore the rules of the style and implement his own techniques according to the situation. He is often overconfident and this usually causes him to make mistakes during battle. He has not yet learned, however, because his armor is so durable that it has never failed to save him from an attack when he has made a mistake. It has been said melee weapons will break agianst his armor before it will crack, but that has yet to be proven.

He normally carries a blunt object around with him, preferably one that conducts electricity. He has been known to loot his enemies and has been seen with some odd weapons and accessories from time to time.

He is a very quick zetra, but his inexperience has forbid his total control over said speed. In short, he doesn't know how to use it to his advantage especially well.

He dislikes water, although it can be a very powerful aid to his attacks. Because rain and puddles ect do not short out his abilities, many wonder why he dislikes it so much. Of course he will not admit to why, that would be weak.

He carries a flask with him everywhere he goes. He is usually under some sort of influence by alchohol, even if only very minor. Some say he does it to lessen pain when in fights, others speculate he's just a drinker.

He gets annoyed easily and has a short attention span, he doesn't like to focus on one job too much or overthink anything. He has been quite unreliable when it comes to bodyguarding, sometimes leaving his protectee without notice, once even when the enemy was around. The better the pay the more effort he will put towards the job, otherwise he gets very uninterested very quickly.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:47 am

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched a few times. Yeah it was definitely loud. He probably should've thought about that before shooting it but he figured the ringing would subside soon. "Ugh...I hope that didn't wake up anyone else..." He grumbled, for once remembering that it was kind of EARLY to be shooting a gun in the middle of their home basically.

-------------

OMG Mega10 has no one here =D Small spider scurried out of the room c: only to get squashed in some distant future. *this is a joke BTW*
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:55 am

Parts laughed. "Soldiers get up reeeeeal early." he mentioned. "Come on, shoot it again! This time shoot something cooler though." he said that because he couldn't even see what Veng had hit.

Meanwhile.....

As Marcus was closing the door, he was suddenly very glad to be out of there as a spider seemed to be following him out. It startled him because of it's size, but he quickly lost sight of it as he turned to see where Whiskey was off too.

Whiskey got many stares from humans getting up early for work, but they soon got out of human range as they headed for the ruins. Whiskey seemed to know exactly where to go. Whiskey suddenly sighed very loudly, before stopping and leaning against a concrete wall. Marcus gave him a suspicious look.

Whiskey opened a portion of his suit, revealing his shining true colors, he pulled out a flask. He took a few moments to take a few swigs, before returning it to whereever he had it and closing his suit.

"You're drunk aren't you?" Marcus asked.

Whiskey ignored him for over five minutes. He finally answered. "It's hard to tell anymore." Marcus didn't know what he meant until he linked it to his earlier question.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:01 am

"Yeah well everyone around here isn't exactly a soldier." He commented, unsure as to if he should bother trying to explain what they were. He was fairly surprised no one had yelled at him for shooting it the first time, that or come running out ready to fight. Well when you don't get in trouble the first time, try again =D He did all the BORING stuff required in shooting the loud thing before trying to find a suitable target. He settled for a poor, innocent hat that someone had abandoned. That or DIED and couldn't use it. Either way he decided to shoot at it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:05 am

Parts watched with anticipation as Veng pulled the trigger. Surprisingly (*snicker*) the hat jumped off the place it had been sitting. Material debris flew in the air as the hat flew through the air, landing in a puddle.

"GOOD SHOT!" Parts exclaimed. "You ranked up!"

Marcus and Whiskey had now entered the ruins, but via the road Marcus' car was on. Whiskey wanted to see the condition before going after Parts.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:26 am

Vengeance smirked, evidently liking the attention. Yeah but that was pretty short lived as someone far within shouted something about knocking it off. Fun ruiners. He glared in their general direction.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:40 am

"We need to go to a shooting range." Parts sad disappointingly.

Marcus and Whiskey were inspecting Marcus' car now, and both had noticed the scratch.

"A little daring are we?" Whiskey asked, more as a comment than a true question.

"Where did THIS come from?!" Marcus said angrily. "That zetra." he growled.

"The car is fine." Whiskey said. "Lets go find your friend."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:53 am

"I don't know of any shooting ranges." Vengeance sighed and plopped down on the ground beside Parts, looking over the gun once more.
"Everyone's stupid." He commented, probably in regards to the gang as a whole more than anything. That being said he dragged his claw hand across a chunk of cement stuff which made a none too pleasant noise, and low and behold someone else yelled about the noise.
"Why don't'cha find somewhere else to sleep!" Vengeance shouted in reply.
The response he got back, he didn't bother trying to decode. It was pretty simply understood with the massive amounts of cussing. 'Shut up before I come and make you' essentially. This did not please Vengeance and he grumbled excessively about it. No guns, no making horrible noises with claw hand, what was a guy to do at this hour?

*pictures Marcus in high speed pursuits etc now c: * XDD
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:09 am

(xDDDDDD High speed pursuits. xD Yeah ri-..... >_>)

"Aren't you going to go beat them up?" Parts asked. "They said a lot of bad words."

Marcus and Whiskey continued on. Whiskey was growing impatient.

"Do you have ANY idea where you left him?" he asked, stopping for another drink.

"I told you." Marcus said angrily. "I didn't leave him out here."

Whiskey rolled his eyes, though Marcus could not see them under that weird material.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:13 am

"No." Vengeance answered, "You don't get it. It's not a one on one fight. If I pick a fight with them, then I'll wake up the others, they'll side with HIM because I am apparently responsible for making too much noise, then they'll wake up more with their arguing and then fights'll break out everywhere and chances are then my dad'll find out and if he finds out then I might as well be dead." Yes Vengeance had a great outlook on things. Although considering how well he seemed to know these facts may have hinted that he'd done so before.

He yawned and stretched his claw fingers out somewhat boredly. It was then he remembered about guarding against that dumb HUMAN.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:14 am

"Well that's stupid." Parts scoffed. "Bet they'd listen to you if you were General um...Your Name." Noises could be heard, Marcus and Whiskey were almost near Parts and Veng. They were making no attempt to hide this fact. Whiskey could be heard complaining about how stupid Marcus was.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:20 am

"Vengeance." He stated, "My name's Vengeance." His helmet fins twitched as he was certain he could here voices, not in his head mind you, that were not supposed to be in the ruins. It was an evil tough choice. Leave Parts and go investigate, or wait here and see what happened. Well he chose to go see what it was >,> Without mentioning anything to Parts about his plan he got up, helmet fins ready to detect the slightest of sounds as he headed towards the magical existence of Whiskey and Marcus.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:23 am

"Wait where are you going General?!" Parts asked, probably much too loud for the situation. "No man..er...zetra left behind!"

Marcus and Whiskey hadn't heard him over Whiskey's long sigh, followed by; "Would you SHUT UP." Whiskey told him. "I know where my new car is, so I can just leave if I wanted to." he stopped, he realized he DID want to leave. "I'm staying because I pity you." he said as he kept going.

"Gee thanks." Marcus said, clearly angry.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:26 am

Vengeance turned around, only to motion for Parts to be quiet, although he wasn't so sure that would help at all. "I'm not leaving you behind!" He whispered, "Just diverting a possible umm threat." That being said he continued forward, yes someone was certainly being noisy. And leave it to the rest of the gang not to notice due to being too busy SLEEPING like LUMPS. It wasn't long before he was.....almost there lol. Incase Brad wanted something else to happen XDDD Otherwise he can be there. Whether detected or not is another story.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:30 am

Veng was there, behind them. They were being too loud still though to hear him though. Whiskey was too drunk to be alert and Marcus was putting his fate entirely in Whiskey's hands, so he wasn't looking around or anything.

"Gooooooooooosh." Whiskey randomly said. "I have more things to do today you know." He stopped to drink more whatever.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:36 am

Vengeance did not like what he saw. Even though he wasn't entirely sure what the heck Whiskey was. He didn't like him anyway. Nor the way he smelled. He definitely didn't smell like the rest of the ruins. Not that that made a huge difference. There was just something about him that made Veng a bit leery to outright attack him though, probably the fact that he'd never seen the guy in his life, unlike Marcus. Which is why Marcus was a much more prime target to attack. Which is what he intended to do. He was quite good at silently sneaking up, and his relatively dark trenchcoat did a fine job of hiding him. His helmet tended to be what didn't help, but it didn't matter now. He was in complete tackle range of Marcus, and that was totally what he intended to do as he proceeded to try and do so, still just as quiet. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-