MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:58 am

"Oh yeah? Well you're dumbER." He emphasized oh so maturely, "For being stupid enough to think I was your friend! I'm sure your human buddy just feels GREAT about that." He added for he was being a jerk, "And why'd I do it?" He paused as if thinking about--which he was faking, "Because I can." He smirked as he continued with his tower building.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:06 am

dislike Parts looked moments away from tears. "Yeah well..." he started. "Yeah well..." a tear began to roll down his cheek. (If zetras can cry that is) "You're like a bad guy." he finally said as he started to sob.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:10 am

"Hmm......" Vengeance pondered this, not at all sad by what he had done, "I think I like that."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:13 am

Parts crying only grew louder as the moments passed. "I wanna go home, I wanna watch TV...I want FOOD." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:17 am

"yeah well, good luck getting that." Vengeance replied oh so unkindly again as he got up to leave for he was not amused by all this crying.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:18 am

"Wait!" Parts yelled. "Don't leave me here! Monsters will get me...."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:20 am

"Too bad for you." Vengeance answered as he continued walking away, "Maybe they'll tear you apart before my dad finds you."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:22 am

Parts was clearly in denial about Veng leaving. He was beginning to squirm and twitch severely. "You have to stop the monsters!" he yelled. "They can't tear me apart...they can't find me under this stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:31 am

Vengeance merely rolled his eyes and continued on his way far from Parts. Poor Parts indeed. The monsters would find him. 'Cept probably not the kind of monsters he would've imagined.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:41 am

Parts only yelled about the monsters for a while. It was good for him to get over his fear of the creatures, but he was still scared and hungry. He started to say random things repeatedly, hoping someone would come by. He heard a noise. He stopped talking, then resumed even louder. It was very close to him. His eyes opened wide as a RAT ran by his face.

"Stupid mouse!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:44 am

(XDD AKA a mouse C: XDDD )

Well all his yelling did attract someone. A couple someones anyway. Which could equivilantly be called little monsters. AKA Plague and Plasma. Granted they weren't usually out to harm anyone, just curious and that is what they were being now as they played with the stuff on top of Parts.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:54 am

Parts heard them and was quiet for a moment, he was scared. However, his hunger and scared of the dark-ness gave him bravery.

"He-...hello? Can you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:04 am

Plague and Plasma stopped their snacking or attempt, on the random items around him and blinked in surprise. It wasn't long before two were pushing the pile down to find the hidden voice inside like the toy in a cereal box. They got into a few scuffles in the process but worked their way to where Parts was eventually.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:06 am

"Hey guys!" Part said, thinking they looked rather friendly. "A dumb guy left me here for the monsters! Can you put my arm on?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:11 am

Plague was far too preoccupied talking about the 'dumb guy' to take any notice of what Parts was saying. That and the fact Parts had no legs or arms. Yes that seemed to be an amazing thing to him. Like he couldn't understand how he existed.

Plasma however looked on with more controlled curiosity, neither of course knew how to put an arm back on. But Plasma tried handing him an arm, before realizing that he well had nothing to grab it with really. His helmet fins twitched as if he couldn't figure out what to do.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:12 am

Parts leaned as if he was trying to grab the arm. He merely tipped himself over very slowly. "We need a medic." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:23 am

"A medic...?" Plasma asked, obviously unfamiliar with said term.

"I'll get a medic!" Plague exclaimed, having no clue what one was as he darted off the other way.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:24 am

Parts watched Plague run off before answering Plasma. "A medic is...um..like a doctor, or a guy who fixes things."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:28 am

"Hmm..." Plasma considered this then shrugged, "Noone fixes stuff here. they break stuff."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:30 am

"What?" Parts asked, letting it soak in for a second. "What?" he asked again. "Where do you go to get fixed then?" He still had hope Plague was getting a medic, he said he was after all.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:34 am

"Umm...." Plasma considered this. Most zetras just limped around or whatever til they were better to the best of his knowledge. The only zetra which supposedly had medical knowledge, he'd never seen used. "Umm...we......wait?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:37 am

"You...wait? Do arms and legs grow back? I've...never really had any, I don't think I'm working." Parts said, looking where arms and legs should be.

"Can you bring me some food?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:46 am

"N...no I don't think soo..." Plasma answered uncertain to if it was the correct answer or not, "Big meanie can put stuff back on, but he likes to take things off more."

Plague came back eventually......with a half eaten slice of pizza and having totally forgot about medic.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:48 am

"Big meanie?" Parts asked before seeing the pizza. "Food!" he exclaimed. He noticed it was Plague. "Did you bring back a medic?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:50 am

"Big meanie is big." Plasma informed, as if this were better help.

"And mean." Plague added before swallowing the pizza whole and laughing about it. He did not answer about the medic either.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:51 am

"Well....can someone show me him? He sounds..." Parts took that pause time to think about the name juuust for a second. "Nevermind." he said. "Can you guys get me out of here at least? It's dark."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:00 am

Plague shrugged, "But its dark everywhere!"

Plasma's helmet fins twitched, "Yeah, it's dark everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-