MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

What are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King

What are you playing? - Page 21 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:09 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
Who knew getting a job would let me catch up on portable gaming so much?

I am one chapter from completing Shadow Dragon on H5 difficulty. (Which is pretty hard)

I need to get a... um... sorry, my brain has a terrible headache and I cannot remember the name. Workstudy? That thing where you get a job on your college campus? I hear there's a lot of downtime for studying and portable gaming.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:06 pm

Work study is a correct term for what you speak of.

It depends on what you end up doing though.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:09 pm

Got a fish in the new Professor Layton game.

Named it SalmonElla.

It just seemed to fit for some reason.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:21 am

I just got a notice saying Grand Theft Auto is now available on Mac.

I'd be more interested if the advertisement announcing it wasn't covered in what I assume to be hookers.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 am

Yeah GTA probably isn't your thing.

Not mine either.

Tales of the Abyss and Demons Souls are taking up most of my game time at the moment.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:33 am

Finished the Last Specter.

Great game, great story, great puzzles. I was quite addicted to it.

I don't know how this game manages to get better with every addition to the series, but it does.
Not as sad as Unwound Future though. I doubt anything will make me cry as much as Unwound Future.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:59 am

I have never cried during a game.

I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Didn't like Mass Attack for a while, but it's FINALLY starting to grow on me.
(IMO, halfway through the second world is too long for that to happen.)
Good thing it did. I almost gave it a bad review for Club Nintendo, but I decided to give it a second chance and not do the review until after I finished it.

Liking the bonus games. Characters from the TV show and past games make an appearance here!
...Wait, did Return to Dreamland come before or after Mass Attack? If after, then holy crud Mass Attack contains FUTURE game characters!
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:29 am

Started up Resident Evil: Revelations.

Messed with the control scheme a bit as I do with all shooters. Believe it or not, I actually favor the Gyro aiming to stick aiming. Yes, it's not 100% accurate, but it flows smoother than the stick does. Unless I'm sniping something at a far distance, I won't care that the gyro moves very slowly to one side when I think I'm holding still.

This lets me stand in the middle of my room (with the lights off!) and actually look around in the game. My legs and back do get tired after a while though. Man one of those spiny chairs would be useful here.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:06 pm

Not enough people are posting here.
Not much to say?

RE is fun. There are only two things that I find odd.
1) Reloading a shotgun takes the same amount of time as reloading a clip. Regardless of how many shells are already in it, the hero loads two, pumps it, and you have the max ammo count again.
2) As long as you aren't loosing a game of dog-pile with some zombies, you can heal at any time, and it takes no time to do so. No animation is played, you're just better at the push of a button.

Neither of these are bad, they're just things I find curious.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:50 pm

Finished Persona 3. I liked it quite a bit, actually, to the point where I'm looking forward to the Vita version of Persona 4, assuming it gets a Western release.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:26 am

I can't imagine aiming with the left stick. I much preferred tilting the screen.

The VITA also has gyroscope controls I foun out yesterday. As soon as a game comes out that isn't overpriced to high heaven I'll probably get one.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:27 am

T_L wrote:
Finished Persona 3. I liked it quite a bit, actually, to the point where I'm looking forward to the Vita version of Persona 4, assuming it gets a Western release.

Atlas has been pretty good to us in the past. I don't see why that won't get a western release.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:38 am

Platinumed Demon's Souls Tuesday and then started Jak and Daxter: the Precurser Legacy off of the collection disc.

Gotta say it actually feels like a GAME.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:24 pm

after replaying Leaf Cup twice in a row, I have come to the conclusion that I hate the Daisy Cruiser.

And why is it that every time I get the "Lucky 7" item it ends in disaster? Disaster I say!
You always get it when you're in a position that is often in the middle of a crowd. Where someone will run over the bob-omb, star, or mushroom you just obtained and are focusing trying to aim the right item in the right place.

Man, I'd love to tell Nintendo about how often that item backfires, but I already sent my review.
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:02 pm

Been playing Tales of Graces F (though, not for a small while, now. Call it a temporary break after playing mostly non-stop since getting it, lolz.) and also since getting it, Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow. I feel like I'm close to beating this. Grinding for souls and items makes progress come to a crawl though, lol.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:37 am

I don't see why people were complaining about hand cramps with Kid Icarus Uprising. But maybe I'm just weird.

On another note, Xenoblade is killing my already non-existent social life.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:01 pm

Social lives are overrated.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:57 am

Kid Icarus Uprising does give hand cramp, but the 3ds size was already giving me them in the first place. The game only makes it even more bad. I guess you just don't have big hands like I do. What are you playing? - Page 21 3845856932

I also have Xenoblade, but I'm keeping that after I come back from Europe.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Started a new Skyrim character upon hearing of that alleged DLC. It's been like two weeks, and I've almost actually started the main quest bits cause the Dark Brotherhood and mage guild are more fun.

Also got a Vita for my birthday. Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 has once again proven that I am utter crap at fighting games. I'm mostly happy with it though cause it means I can get Disgaea 3, Persona 4, Final Fantasy X HD, and I guess whatever else the Vita is supposed to have at some point when I have actual money to speak of.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:12 am

Why didn't you get Blazblue instead?

BUT OH MY GOD SOMEBODY ELSE WITH A VITA!!

*insert joy here*
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:51 am

JohnnyboySP wrote:
Why didn't you get Blazblue instead?

BUT OH MY GOD SOMEBODY ELSE WITH A VITA!!

*insert joy here*

Cause I wasn't the one that bought the game and I'm entirely too poor (and stingy) to pay $39.99 right now.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:54 am

Fair enough.

Is that the only game you got for it?
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:57 am

Right now, yes, not counting a few PSP games that I downloaded because the screen with all my apps was so barren and my OCD required it to be symmetrical.

I'm planning to go impulse buy everything when I have actual money.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:58 am

Well it's not like there's a giant selection at the moment either.

But Disgaea 3 is amazing.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:04 am

The Vita catalog is kind of anemic, come to think of it.

I'm fairly certain that Disgaea 3, Blazblue, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, and Rayman are going to be what get me through this year game-wise.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:07 am

Let me know when you pick up Blazblue so I have a reason to put Disgaea back down.

Or if I get my platinum in it before then I might pick up Gravity Rush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Discussion :: Gaming-