HomeRegisterLog in

What are you playing?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone

What are you playing? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Lords of Shadow, as a game, is fantastic.

Lords of Shadow as a Castlevania game and reboot, is terrible.

I look past the fact that it hardly represents anything Castlevania stands for, minus the references and throwbacks they have, and enjoy it as a darn good game.

Final boss is EPIC.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:34 pm

I just did a thing where a magical talking horse appeared out of nowhere.

And then I guess Shadowfax showed me the meaning of haste.

And there were werewolves chasing me. Riding larger werewolves.

What are you playing? - Page 12 3845856932
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Well crap.

Won't be able to get the Ultimate Armor in MMX3, now.

I got one of those chip upgrades, thinking I could simply swap between them, or possibly enter the capsules to unequip X. But nope. Can't do either.

fffffff...

I also forgot I could switch to Zero during the game... which means I've probably missed out on his Z-Saber, too. >.>

Oh well.

I could start over, but I'll see if I can't beat the game the hard way. (I assume.)
Back to top Go down
D-Man
Walmart Employee
Walmart Employee
D-Man

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:35 am

Actually I haven't really been playing anything. I'm waiting for Professor Layton and the Last Specter! X3
But I did manage to beat Zelda: Four Swords 25th Anniversary edition. I loved it, especially the secret levels!
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:50 am

Mostly Super Mario Galaxy 2 and the Gamecube Resident Evil remake. =V

Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 am

Meowth'spal21 wrote:
Well crap.

Won't be able to get the Ultimate Armor in MMX3, now.

I got one of those chip upgrades, thinking I could simply swap between them, or possibly enter the capsules to unequip X. But nope. Can't do either.

fffffff...

I also forgot I could switch to Zero during the game... which means I've probably missed out on his Z-Saber, too. >.>

Oh well.

I could start over, but I'll see if I can't beat the game the hard way. (I assume.)

I had to start over to get it too.

Never figured out how to get X to have the Z-Saber.
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:01 pm

^^

Yeah. Like I said, I could. But... meh. I'll see how far I go as I am. (I just had to pick up the rapid fire buster chip, too. Bleh. We'll see if it comes in handy during any of the upcoming fights. ...Next time though, yeah. Don't want it. >.>)

Besides... I really don't wish to contend with trying to grab the Ride Armor from Toxic Seahorse's stage anytime soon, again. Getting that was just a big pain in the rear. -.- (everything else seemed easy to get... even if a couple of items locations weren't obvious. >.>)
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:07 pm

X3 was a pretty good game overall. I liked how it finally gave us the ability to play as Zero. Even though he was basically just X on steroids with 3 charge shots.

And the Collection has the inferior Sega Saturn version on it, with the poorly looped music. >_>
Back to top Go down
FSMK
Admin
Admin
FSMK

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:12 pm

I'm starting to play Wind Waker again.

I never beat the game, but I was close. There was this glitch that occured which made me unable to use some items. So that's why I'm playing it again. Hopefully that glitch doesn't occur.
Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
McKnackus I

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:19 pm

I never finished Wind Waker either, but that's cus I was much too lazy to track down all those dumb Triforce pieces.
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:01 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
X3 was a pretty good game overall. I liked how it finally gave us the ability to play as Zero. Even though he was basically just X on steroids with 3 charge shots.

And the Collection has the inferior Sega Saturn version on it, with the poorly looped music. >_>

It is a good game, but some of the music, unfortunately, isn't my favorite, and the upgraded buster shot is crap.

And yeah... I wondered if this was another version. Why oh why Capcom? T_T
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Zero's theme was awesome, can't recall much else.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:58 pm

And shame on you guys for not finishing Wind Waker. It's an amazing game.

Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:21 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:

I could see why the Triforce shard hunt might be a bit of a turn-off, considering that they apparently had to implement it after cutting out at least two extra dungeons. If memory serves, the island where everything's frozen and you need Fire Arrows to enter was going to be a full-fledged dungeon instead of the minor thing it ended up being, and Jabun's Belly might have been the second.

Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:49 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:

I like Blizzard Buffalo, Gravity Beetle and Volt Catfish's themes the best in the game. And both stage select themes, the first Doppler stage and ending themes are pretty cool. Other than that... the rest of it was either okay or very meh. *shrugs*

I did forget about the the opening Mega Man and Zero themes. Those are rather nice.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:38 am

T_L wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:

I could see why the Triforce shard hunt might be a bit of a turn-off, considering that they apparently had to implement it after cutting out at least two extra dungeons. If memory serves, the island where everything's frozen and you need Fire Arrows to enter was going to be a full-fledged dungeon instead of the minor thing it ended up being, and Jabun's Belly might have been the second.

I guess it just didn't ever bother me.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:39 am

Meowth'spal21 wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:

I like Blizzard Buffalo, Gravity Beetle and Volt Catfish's themes the best in the game. And both stage select themes, the first Doppler stage and ending themes are pretty cool. Other than that... the rest of it was either okay or very meh. *shrugs*

I did forget about the the opening Mega Man and Zero themes. Those are rather nice.

It's okay, soon you'll play MMX 4 and it will all be better.

4 and 6 are probably my favorites of the series.

4 has HORRENDOUS voice acting though. lol
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:24 am

JohnnyboySP wrote:

Finished it twice! Go me!

Awesome game, and my first ever Zelda.
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:46 am

JohnnyboySP wrote:
Meowth'spal21 wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:

lolz. I've played X4. =P For the most part, the music is great.

And yeah... the voice acting. XD (right up there with MM8. >.>)
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:07 am

Ya know, now that I think about it, sometimes my favorite part of a game is hated by everyone else.

Finding triforce pieces in Windwaker. (Woo! Treasure hunting!)

The train in Spirit Tracks. (My childhood returneth! ...And why am I the only person that finds dodging demon trains easy? You just have to pay attention.)

The Ocean Temple in Phantom Hourglass. (New paths open with every new item acquired. Find the fastest, set your record, collect treasure.)
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:25 am

JohnnyboySP wrote:

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR?

Oh and got all the medals in Kirby Mass Attack and it still gives me 95%, I won't go complete it since getting gold stars everywhere wouldbe too much of a chore.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:26 am

Meowth'spal21 wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
Meowth'spal21 wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:

lolz. I've played X4. =P For the most part, the music is great.

And yeah... the voice acting. XD (right up there with MM8. >.>)

Yeah the music was awesome.

X6 has some of my favorite music in the series (some of it is remixes).

The stage design annoys some but I enjoyed it.

I'm really missing my X collection right now. =/
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:27 am

ChaosDX1 wrote:
Ya know, now that I think about it, sometimes my favorite part of a game is hated by everyone else.

Finding triforce pieces in Windwaker. (Woo! Treasure hunting!)

The train in Spirit Tracks. (My childhood returneth! ...And why am I the only person that finds dodging demon trains easy? You just have to pay attention.)

The Ocean Temple in Phantom Hourglass. (New paths open with every new item acquired. Find the fastest, set your record, collect treasure.)

Similar to how I enjoy achievement/trophy hunting and others don't.

Personal preference I guess.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:27 am

Ryu wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR?

Oh and got all the medals in Kirby Mass Attack and it still gives me 95%, I won't go complete it since getting gold stars everywhere wouldbe too much of a chore.

At least Zero's gameplay voices were okay. lol
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Played a bit of L4D (the first one).

Just 'cuz I wanted to grab the achievement for only using pistols. I'm really getting to like these things, no ammo limit, fairly powerful in pairs, great range, and can deliver an accurate headshot that instantly kills common infected. (I found that out halfway through this run.)

Also got "Stand Tall" for never becoming incapacitated. I'm going to blame the awesome that is dual-pistols for that.

Oh, and I'm very sorry for using you as bait, Francis.
During the finale I saw him fighting off a Boomer by himself. I shot the Boomer to make it explode on him, covering him in zombie-attracting bile so they would all attack him instead of me. Aside from the fact that Francis now hates me (and everything else) the plan worked better than I expected! And he only sustained a little damage because I had a good vantage point to cover him.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:19 am

Playing more Metroid Prime.

Finally gained access to the Phazon Mines, and I've still only had one death from back at the beginning where I was relearning how to play. I'm playing it on Hypermode difficulty, yet I'm still finding this strangely easy!

Of course my tune will probably change once I get to the Omega Pirate and Ridley...
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:19 pm

You're a much better Metroid Prime player than me, for sure. (and probably at most other games, too. *shrugs*)

I still haven't defeated Omega Pirate on the GC version of the game. And I think that's just a one difficulty version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you playing?
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Discussion :: Gaming-
Jump to: