MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

What are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone

What are you playing? - Page 11 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Ryu wrote:
Lame.

Yep.

I got 100% of the collectables in Arkham Asylum without any internet assistance though.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles.

I like how the twelve-year-old girl who specializes in throwing birds at things is more useful than the adult with the legendary vampire-slaying whip.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:45 pm

T_L wrote:
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles.

I like how the twelve-year-old girl who specializes in throwing birds at things is more useful than the adult with the legendary vampire-slaying whip.

Wait, you have a PSP?

DUDE, GET DISSIDIA 012. We can use the PS3 "Ad-Hoc Party" to fight.

And Dracula X Chronicles is awesome.

Maria is like "easy mode", at the cost of not having as much health as Richter.

And Richter doesn't walk, he struts... ANGRILY!! >=[
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:54 pm

I have Dissidia 012. I'm 80% sure we have talked about it before.

Also, I have no idea how Ad Hoc Party works, and also I still need an ethernet cord that is fairly long. =U

Richter saunters I\'m happy

Or if you want to make him seem even girlier, he sashays. Angrily, of course. I love it more
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:00 pm

His run in SotN was a welcome addition to his moveset.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:03 pm

Richter's portrait in SotN makes him look slightly fruity. That just occurred to me. Ooo
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:07 pm

HYDRO STORM!!
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:11 pm

WHAT IS A MAN?

A MISERABLE LITTLE––I'm sorry I can't finish that with a straight face. I\'m happy
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:19 pm

What are you playing? - Page 11 1298249591865
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:19 pm

Because Chaos probably isn't coming into this thread and doesn't play Castlevania as far as I understand.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:21 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
Y-U-No

POOOOONIIIIIEESSSSSSS.

...In all seriousness, that is another greatest thing. What are you playing? - Page 11 3845856932
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Whatever I said I was playing last time
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:38 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
Because Chaos probably isn't coming into this thread and doesn't play Castlevania as far as I understand.
Half true.

Would be 100% true if this was the Castlevania thread.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:09 pm

I forgot what thread I was in when posting that apparently.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Not hard to notice that there are a number of puzzles in Metroid Prime that require mastery of the double morph ball bomb jump to complete.

I wonder if it's cheating that in the Trilogy version you can get a free jump just by shaking the Wiimote upward.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:11 am

It must be nice playing that with Wii controls.

The Prime series actually benefits a lot from them.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Oh, and I found out what the "Basic|Standard|Advanced" setting does. It determines how far to the side you need to point before Samus starts turning around. With "Advanced" being "Always turning unless dead center."

Standard seems to be best here.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:40 pm

Got everything but the 2 multiplayer Trophies in Uncharted 2.

I'll grab those once somebody I know with the game can play a co-op mission with me.
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Played a bunch of MMX2 yesterday. Got up to the second Sigma stage, and hit a snag in the fight with Serge. That stage... dislike Death-spikes galore (including two annoying halls full of them), turrets, flame throwers, and small bat enemies thrown in at the end just to screw with you. >.<

Anyway... Serge fight. Magnet Mine seems to work on blowing away the turrets of his... whatever he's in (and nothing else does.) but while you're trying to plow through those, you have to constantly avoid the stuff he shoots at you.

And then it just gets worse once the turrets are gone, and he's fully revealed inside of a small craft. Two different kinds of rounds he shoots at you, and two tiny platforms to do all your fighting on. And did I mention that there's no floor? That it's also covered from top to bottom with death-spikes? -.-

Bleh. Reminds me more of a final Wily fight than only a stage 2 boss fight. >.>

Violen's area and fight were cake compared to this. (it really was, lol. That first section was rather easy. >.>)

Anyway, started MMX3 today.

Cut-scenes? Different... less cool sounding music?

wat

Where's my wonderful SNES music? D:

What version of MMX3 is this? (or has it just been so friggin' long that I've forgotten nearly everything about X3?)

Anywho... Started on Blizzard Buffalo since I can't really remember the order... but I think either him or Tunnel Rhino are first.

Didn't beat him, but I think I can. Forgetting to fill up the newly acquired energy tank before hand, and a bit of over confidence during the fight doesn't quite work, lol. (also... X's health bar, before getting a few Life-Up capsules, is pathetic.

Also... I had to reset once. I got frozen by one of those enemies inside the snowmobile, and because they were just out of range to damage me and break the ice, I became stuck. Like... literally. Couldn't do a thing. XD I was like... "Oh come on, game. Really? -.-" lul.
Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
McKnackus I

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:10 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
What are you playing? - Page 11 KMSMb
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:40 pm

Playing Kirby Mass Attack while staring at my second copy in its package. I\'m not impressed
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:47 pm

I love that trick Discord does there in that gif!

...I'm going to lave to look up Q from Star Trek.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:17 pm

I'm like always playing the same game and always reading the same book =|

Splinter Cell whichever I so choose at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:41 am

MMX3 again.

Made it to the Doppler stages.

Ugh... it was a pain trying to figure out the order of all the Mavericks without consulting anything. So yeah... that's what I was doing today and yesterday. (I must have hit all the right stages along the way though... considering I got the dash upgrade and two e-tanks right off the bat, lol. ...And, is it just me, or were all of the e-tanks easily spotted and gotten compared to the first two MMX titles? ',=\)

I still don't know what works against most of the Mavericks, since I ended up (for the most part) X-Bustering like five or five of eight of them into oblivion. >.> (with full e-tank help, of course. =\) Bustered those other two guys who were out for X's blood, too. And Vile. Because he was almost a joke... (almost. I did have the upgraded buster *that I hate with a passion, btw.* and dash parts when I got to him. I think I did die once or twice against him due to that stupid upgraded buster, and not being able to move right away. Might've used an e-tank, too. I don't recall, now. lol)

Still trying to figure out where some of the hidden life-ups are. I've got four left to get, I think.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Ico/Shadows of the Colossus Collection. It's pretty awesome. What are you playing? - Page 11 3845856932

Also Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. I'm not entirely certain I like this continuity reboot thing, and the gameplay doesn't really seem Castlevania-ish. My feelings are mixed. Not amused
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Lords of Shadow, as a game, is fantastic.

Lords of Shadow as a Castlevania game and reboot, is terrible.

I look past the fact that it hardly represents anything Castlevania stands for, minus the references and throwbacks they have, and enjoy it as a darn good game.

Final boss is EPIC.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:34 pm

I just did a thing where a magical talking horse appeared out of nowhere.

And then I guess Shadowfax showed me the meaning of haste.

And there were werewolves chasing me. Riding larger werewolves.

What are you playing? - Page 11 3845856932
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Discussion :: Gaming-