Share | 

What are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone

What are you playing? - Page 9 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:49 pm

I didn't get enough of a chance to play Pinball.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:03 pm

You should, it's the only good Pokemon game. D\'AWW Although, Pokemon Stadium isn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:11 pm

The only good pokemon game? dislike
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:59 pm

@JB: They don't really do anything. It's just something to aim for when playing. (there is a Trozei list for the game, among best score lists.) Sometimes I can trozei the rare ones in a round, more often than not, I can't (yet). *shrugs*

Have yet to play the original Pokemon Pinball (I do have the manual for it though, lol.), but I've pretty much plowed through Pokemon Pinball R/S, as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway... more Trozei today, while I was gone. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Played a bit more of Uncharted 2 today.

Liking it more than the first in pretty much ever gameplay aspect.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:40 pm

Meowth'spal21 wrote:
@JB: They don't really do anything. It's just something to aim for when playing. (there is a Trozei list for the game, among best score lists.) Sometimes I can trozei the rare ones in a round, more often than not, I can't (yet). *shrugs*

Have yet to play the original Pokemon Pinball (I do have the manual for it though, lol.), but I've pretty much plowed through Pokemon Pinball R/S, as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway... more Trozei today, while I was gone. *shrugs*

Well it's something to work for at least.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:42 pm

I finished up getting medals for Star Fox 64 3D because I guess Johnny's obsession with completion is contagious or something, so now I'm moving on to Kirby Mass Attack, wherein I must collect everything because DAMMIT JOHN. Y-U-No

Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:44 pm

I collected everything in games before achievements were a reward for doing it. I\'m happy

And you're welcome, I have increased the replay value of your games.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:47 pm

BUT AT WHAT COST? what the heck?

Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:50 pm

That depends on the person.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:01 pm

T_L wrote:

That reminds me of a quote, but I can't remember where it's from and it's driving me nuts.

As for completion, I grab everything I can. If I can't do it, then I plant an imaginary flag right there and say "That's how far I got!"
(I was thinking of DKCR in this case, but its the same for any game.)
Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
McKnackus I

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:48 pm

ChaosDX1 wrote:
T_L wrote:

That reminds me of a quote, but I can't remember where it's from and it's driving me nuts.

"He 'used bombs wisely'. But at what cost? AT WHAT COST!?"
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:57 pm

McKnackus I wrote:
ChaosDX1 wrote:
T_L wrote:

"He 'used bombs wisely'. But at what cost? AT WHAT COST!?"

THAT'S IT!
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Trying to play Halo but my friends NAT is closed and making it tedious. >_>
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:35 pm

Played a couple hours of Mega Man X Collection.

Started with X2, and got through a couple of Mavericks. (sheesh... it's been absolutely forever since I've played this last. I can't remember the order to beat these guys at all, lol. I think Wire Sponge was the first, though. I beat him easily enough. ...PS2 controls are a bit weird, to me. Used to SNES controls. >.>)

Played through all the Mavericks in X1, and got everything except for the secret Hadouken. I should likely have this one beaten by tomorrow.

As for the different Pokemon games... eh... there are some so-so ones, and some great ones. (I'd go into it, but this isn't the thread, lol.)
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:54 pm

Don't forget to grab Shoryuken in X2.
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:12 am

Oh yeah. I completely forgot that existed, lol. (should've figured, though. =P)

I only have one life upgrade in X2 thus far. I've found other places in various Maverick stages that I can't seem to get to/have access to just yet. Only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:16 am

Playing a little L4D2.

Forgot this thread existed so I posted that in the chat thread already.

Practicing sniping. Easier than TF2 because you get more than one bullet per clip, and the targets don't move around so much.

Failed to get Gnome Zokofski. or whatever his name is. Maybe it'd be easier with some human players helping me out.
Y'know, ones that don't run through a level as if the zombie apocalypse was a dang race, aren't assholes, and don't kick me for no reason.

MAN I want friends that play this game.

I'll grab that gnome when I'm playing Half-Life 2:ep2 later.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:18 am

Meowth'spal21 wrote:
Oh yeah. I completely forgot that existed, lol. (should've figured, though. =P)

I only have one life upgrade in X2 thus far. I've found other places in various Maverick stages that I can't seem to get to/have access to just yet. Only a matter of time.

I am sad they didn't continue the trend though.

Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:32 am

Planning to start the Metroid Prime Trilogy
Only beat it once. That's not enough!

Also trying the DLC for Amnesia. It's called Justine.

There is no save feature, and if you die the game automatically closes itself out. That's something I just found out.

And I am not looking at this game the right way, clearly. Monster? Meh. What I should be thinking in a game that's meant to scare the shiii...llings out of you is "holyshitamonsteri'mgonnadiecowerinacornerinthefetalposition."

Got a weird feeling when the monster was chasing me though. No fear was felt. My heart remained at the same rate, but I felt fuzzy all over. Dunno what that was. hehe, fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Just started Metroid Prime. Looks like this will be my third playthrough, and the only difficulty I haven't cleared yet is Hypermode.
I am going to die repeatedly and painfully. I can only hope my experience playing other shooters has prepared me for this.

Also looks like I unlocked the Fusion Suit. No extra effects, just a new model for kicks that I'll never see because this is a first-person game.
Speaking of unlocks, I'm going to be needing three Friend Vouchers before I start Prime 3! I want those bumper stickers!
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Soon as my cousin gets done with the PS3 I'm gonna finish up Uncharted 2, and then start over on Crushing. :la:

I'm grabbing the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus collection along with Harmony of Despair on Tuesday and I'd like to have Uncharted 2 Platinumed by then.

If not Ico/Colossus can wait.

Can't wait to try Ico, never played it before.

Shadow of the Colossus is probably the best PS2 game ever made.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Oblivion followed by more oblivion
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Gr33n wrote:

You Oblivioned yourself into oblivion. I\'m happy
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:37 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
Gr33n wrote:

Oblivion within Oblivion? OBLIVION-CEPTION?

...The term oblivion has lost all meaning due to overuse.

Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:39 pm

T_L wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
Gr33n wrote:

In only 3 posts? dizzy
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:42 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
T_L wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
Gr33n wrote:

In only 3 posts? dizzy

That's approximately eight instances of the word "oblivion" in those three posts alone. Plus eleventy-billion instances in the GBA Kingdom Hearts game.

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Discussion :: Gaming-