MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Put name title I forgot here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:26 am

Alert shook his head, flinging droplets of water around . What was his big hurry NOW? And why was he talking so darn funny?

"What's your problem?" He somewhat grumbled, he didn't sound upset, if anything it sounded bubbly from the fact his mouth was partially submerged.

----

Sir? That wasn't something Seven was used to being called, but whatever. His ears perked up as he turned to look at the individual who was approaching him.

"Yeah?" He asked simply.

Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:23 pm

"Shuh-..sh....shut up!" Surge replied, a little louder than he planned but he needed to be heard by this Alert. "Someones there." he whispered.

The moving figure didn't seem to change it's course, he couldn't make out a species from this distance. Hmmm....

____

Pascal got closer, within quiet speaking range, before he continued to talk.

"You better keep your followers in check..." he semi-threatened in a quiet tone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:38 am

Alert stared at the clearly insane creature in front of him and promptly rolled his eyes. Whatever then. He stopped pushing the boat and disappeared beneath the water's surface. He wasn't abandoning the other, but he was indeed feeling like being underwater apparently. (Or under muck I guess =U XD)
--

Seven gave Pascal a skeptical stare. Maybe he'd been more effected by that gunk than he'd realized.

"I don't have any followers to keep in check." He stated casually as he pulled some stickers from his LUXURIOUS tail. He began unstrapping his boots which were quite secure to him anyway thanks to all the mud that had collected inside of them. It was taking him quite a bit of work to get the things off.

"I'm not even from around here." He finally got one of the boots off and stared at his leg--which was now quite caked in mud. His ears twitched. Ew. Dumb mud. He began trying to slide some of the gunk off with his hands, unsure of to how effective this was really proving to be.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:11 pm

Surge watched Alert disappear and the momentum of the log in the still water immediately started to dissipate.

Where did he think he was going? Still crouching in the boat, he made his way to the front to look at the creature. Surge and Alert hadn't gotten too much closer to it, so he still couldn't make out a species, but it was walking away. Surge sighed, double checked he had the snake and crawled out of the log into the muck.
_____

Pascal was slightly taken back by how calm the cat was, didn't he see he was distressed about this?

"They sure seemed to listen to you..." Pascal 'reminded' him. "How can you not be from around here and still have that much respect with these fools?"

He crossed his arms impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:23 pm

Alert did not reappear in any swift manner. He was on the bottom of the muck, more or less burying himself in it--willingly for that matter. His helping of Surge was momentarily forgotten as he proceeded in his weird axolotl rituals which may or may not have been shared by others in his species. (I tend to think not =U XDDD)

--

Seven paused in his mandatory weekly cleaning (>,> XDDD ) to glance at Pascal. Was he serious? Was he really asking how it was that he managed to get respect from kittens? He was bigger than they were for one, and although he may not have been an adult himself he was still in fact larger than they were. Granted it was hard to tell what species were adults based on appearance alone.

"I didn't wage war with them to begin with." He muttered as he slid more of the half dried mud mixture off of his leg. "And secondly, they're kittens."

Trek obviously heard that because he turned to glare at the other two. "Why does everyone make that sound like a bad thing?" He asked, but didn't sound nearly as hostile as he did when he had spoken to Pascal.

"It isn't a bad thing." Seven answered the dumb little kitten ( Smile ) "Kittens have plenty of uses, besides, you can fit in places to find stuff that I can't. That's helpful."

Trek held his head high, clearly this mild praise had countered the thing before. He purred proudly as he turned away again and set about rubbing at his jaw.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:09 pm

(xDD Weird Axolotl rituals. )

Surge began making his way toward the person creature, not taking care to be quiet, he wanted to be heard after all. Personcreature was still too far away to hear him, and was facing the other way. It appeared they carried a projectile weapon, hmm, that'd be nice to take when they were dead.

____

Pascal thought about this for a moment, well, yeah it did make sense....

"But they're stubborn." he stated. "My point was you have control over them, and I request you command them to stop pestering my soldier."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:02 pm

(YEs =U )

Alert kept being utterly useless when it came to being helpful. That was often how he was though, disappearing at the most inconvenient of times, only to pop back up when you least wanted him.

--

"Go request they stop pestering your soldier yourself." Seven replied, not all that hospitably. He saw no reason why locals couldn't handle their own dumb social problems. He wasn't here to help them mend relationships. His tail flicked about in irritation as he looked back to Pascal again. "If you can't control a kitten I can hardly see how you'd control a soldier. Then again...." He glanced over at Desert who was spending quite a deal of time trying to rid himself of mud now. "He isn't exactly a soldier, is he?"

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:53 pm

Surge was making quite a bit of noise, but the stupid creature didn't notice yet. Was it deaf?

He coughed, loudly, several times. He looked up...it was still walking away from him.

He made a face, muttering a name under his breath.

____

"Shut up." Pascal said, though he wasn't truly offended by the comment as it was rather truthful (Ten: No it's not. =U Desert is an epic super soldier he's just holding back.), but he still felt as if he should defend his 'faction member.'

"You don't know him." he growled, turning to go get mad at Trek again. Dumb 'leader' cat, didn't know how to do ANYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Alert decided to resurface again--and not with any great deal of silence. There was a splash, then he shook his head, flinging a mixture of mud and bottom gunk plooking back into the water. Yes he looked a bit like something that came out of a swamp in a horror film now, but he didn't seem to mind.

--

"Of course I don't." Seven replied as he continued washing his FUR with his hands yes. He didn't appreciate being told to shut up, but he was mild enough tempered that he wasn't going to start a fight with the guy he had just assisted.

Trek kitten was currently not really doing much, after all, he had left Desert alone who was sitting in the center of the little cave, looking rather depressed. The brown cat probably was--he had after all--been rich before and never had to worry about inconveniences such as these--that aside, he was no longer in the company of his family he had long taken for granted. No one was particularly fond of him out of the beings he had met so far today.

Pascal thought he was useless, so did the grayish black cat apparently--only Trek, a kitten younger than himself had seemed at all interested in anything about him. He dragging a finger across the dusty surface as he absently stared down.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:34 pm

Surge turned to look at the noise, hmm, Alert. That was plenty loud he thought. He looked over at the other creature, who still hadn't noticed. Stupid thing. He made a face, turning back to Alert. Before he could say anything, a large black cat, painted camouflage from the waist up, emerged from some plants and grabbed Surge around the neck. The glint of a sharpened knife could be seen as he plunged them both under the water.

The creature Surge had been 'stalking' turned and was running in that direction now, a projectile weapon of some sort pulled and aimed near Surge's direction. He was too far away to have an effective range with the weapon, a sort of shotgun pistol filled with glass shards.

____

"Then don't judge him." Pascal spoke angrily, as if he never judged anyone himself.

He turned and started making his way back to Desert, this faction leader guy wasn't as noble as he had been hoping.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:54 pm

Alert decided to take cover beneath the water again. It was usually pretty easy for him to escape any dangers by simply disappearing from sight in the depths of the murk that no one wanted to get tangled up in. Or it was harder to see him at least. He was not trying to aid poor Surge.

--

Seven sighed. Such a grouchy jerk he was. Oh well. He'd solve his issues eventually--or at least he hoped he would. He was done with his "cleaning" now and shoved his boots back on.

Desert was still carrying on in the same manner. He wasn't really one to "sulk" so to speak, but given the current circumstances, it seemed reasonable to--just a tad.

Trek decided to growl at the fact Pascal was walking around again, flicking his tail angrily, but he wasn't getting up or anything.

The other two kittens from earlier had finally returned, and were just entering as well.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:20 am

Surge and the black/camo cat emerged from the water, the knife in Surge's hand now. He might be somewhat absent-minded, but it didn't mean he was stupid, or uncoordinated for that matter. He had the cat's arm twisted awkwardly and he spun him around with that leverage, grabbing him around the neck now. Cat slammed his head back, smashing into Surge's face rather effectively.

Surge growled, tightening his grip and shaking his head rapidly for only a moment.

Running creature appeared to also be a black cat, similar in size and build and lacking the camouflage. "GET DOWN." he ordered, even though he was still about 30 feet away. He had seen some ripples where something else surely was, but his partner being in trouble was more of a priority.

_____

Pascal glared at Trek when he heard the growling.

"Don't get your tail in a knot." he growled in return.

He was still approaching Desert and if Ten had nothing to stop him, he reached him and stared.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:45 am

Alert continued his lack of help, just existing below the water surface, partially paying attention to what was going on--at least what he could see of it on occasion. Was this how the dumb mange-fox normally handled his encounters with other factions? Sure seemed a bit over the top in his opinion.

---

Trek seemed plenty ready and willing to get his tail in a knot over it though. Still, he settled for his growling instead, fur rising on the back of his FUZZY head as he moved further away from the two.

No one stopped Pascal, so he was indeed by Desert who simply glanced up and blinked as he stared in return, his mouth curved to the slightest of frowns.

Snowdrift contently plodded past the two and flopped himself down beside Trek, followed by his brother Duststorm who sighed, shaking off some excess mud as he ventured over after him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Surge turned to use the cat he was holding as a shield from this weapon, pulling his limbs in closer so that he'd be more difficult to shoot.

Running cat stopped now, he was in range, but his partner was captive. He seemed rather nervous for only a moment, before speaking again.

"Let him go." he ordered.

Cat that Surge was holding reached his leg around Surge's own, hooking his foot on Surge's back of legness. Other cat took what he thought to soon be an opportunity to lunge forward and close the gap even more.

Surge stuck the knife into the captured cat's neck.

____

"What's wrong?" Pascal asked, it was more of a demand in tone, but he hadn't meant it that way. He was just angry.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:11 pm

(Cat save partner fail =U )

Alert who was obviously quite oblivious to all this violence going on, contently swam over to where their was land and pulled himself onto it without a worry. Granted it was assumed he may not have been entirely sane. He sort of sat there, balancing his weight on his bunched up, long, relatively oddly shaped leg limbs.

----

Desert shrugged. After all, he wasn't the one going around yelling at everyone. If anyone had a problem, he suspected it was probably Pascal.

Pascal's amazing mood caught the attention of the two newest kitten arrivals who both glanced over at him with somewhat blank stares. What a strange creature that was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:01 pm

(I dun think he expected Surge to stab him so quickly. xD)

Surge continued to hold the struggling, gasping and bleeding cat as it reached for the knife, it's coordination clearly not functioning correctly as it barely had the strength to lift it's arm, much less grab a knife. Surge held it for shield purposes.

Other cat stopped dead in his tracks. A wave of shock spread over his face and he stumbled backward, dropping the gun as he stared in horror.

______

Pascal glanced over at them now.

"You ever been taught not to eavesdrop?" he asked in an annoyed tone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:42 am

Alert watched the violence, horror and all other related happenings with what appeared to be complete lack of emotion. Granted, Alert had seen plenty of killing and violence over the most stupid things before, especially after all this stuff with the unsafe waters and widening marshlands and what not had come into effect. So really, he didn't much see it as abnormal. Someone wanted something, they did whatever they needed to obtain it.

--
This statement of course, got Trek involved once again. "It's our cave! We can eavesdrop all we want, fleapelt!"

The other two kittens didn't seem as upset or irritated by the comment though, and simply redirected their attention elsewhere.

Desert simply frowned, why couldn't they all get along?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:31 pm

Surge huffed as his hostage went limp, making him hold the entirety of it's weight.

He glared at the other cat, what was his next move? Find his gun in the swamp?

Instead, the other cat approached with his hands up. His face was trembling and his steps were very uneven.

"P-please...let him go." he requested.

Surge looked at the cat he was holding, well, he was pretty sure it was dead. He didn't let go, instead returning his glare to the other cat.

"Go away." he ordered.

____

"Don't call me a fleapelt!" Pascal growled in return. "After all I'm not the one who lives in a stinking cave!"

He was not feeling welcome here at all. He knew it was partially his fault, he didn't expect any less, but he was starting to change his mind about staying.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Alert looked back and forth again. Well, that hadn't really sounded like it had played out the way Surge had stated it would. Weird thing. The axolotl could actually be decently intelligent--when it felt like being troubled to think that was. Right now was somewhere in between. As long as no one was shooting at him, he really didn't care who got killed as long as someone else would provide entertainment for him.

--
Trek's ears folded down against his head as he fixed his glare on Pascal once again. The kitten wasn't entirely sure how living in a cave and fleas connected. It was probably rather cold and unpleasant for fleas if he were to guess but....well he didn't have an amazing comeback to it. He settled for growling.

Desert was glancing from Surge to Trek every few moments. Huh. Everyone sure was irritable. He tried to find some kind of...words that would help settle everyone down but it was not as easy as he would have liked. It would've been nice not to have to worry about it. Back when his family had still been intact he hadn't had to worry about petty things such as this. He didn't know how to fix it. It was problematic to peace though.

"Will you guys give it a rest already?" Seven's voice called from where he had positioned himself against the wall.

He was rather tired of the arguing as well. Mostly because it was flat out annoying and at the rate they were going they'd probably end up in another fight.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:44 am

The cat that was still alive began crying at this point, stumbling as he continued to get closer. Surge took a few steps back, the other cat was only a few steps away from him at this point.

"Let him go!!" he cried, his steps slamming down with more force than needed. He was blinking rather quickly and his pace increased, even without his weapon to help with threatening.

Surge dropped the other cat, who, before flopping to the water, was caught by the other cat.

Again, Surge took a few steps back, knife ready in a horizontal attack position. He watched as the other cat hugged the dead one, crying, even going as far as kissing him on the top of the head.

"Brother...." he said softly, trailing off. He had more to say, but he couldn't seem to find the words.

Surge watched, his face one of indifference.

____

Pascal stopped glaring at Trek to shoot a glare over at the voice, oh, that cat, the leader one. Hmm, should he show him respect?

"Can't." he called out defiantly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:30 am

Ah yes, this was quite a fine show indeed. Alert's emotional attachment to things was rather...nonexistent. He cared for himself, that was about it. Everyone else was expendable entertainment for him that he may or may not choose to help in a given situation.

He had his reputation as a loner after all. Well, a lone informant really. Part of his tagging along with others was entirely for that purpose. Whoever could offer him what he wanted most--if he felt like showing up. It wasn't the most professional way to handle business, but most individuals didn't have a lot of options as it was.

And so he simply watched the two cats. The dead one, the living one. Then Surge as well. Oh yes, he was sure that sort of information could prove valuable in the future at some point, depending on what he felt like doing.

-

So apparently all the various species in the cave right now had about the same maturity level. Seven rolled his eyes as he flicked a dried clump of dirt from higher up on his pants. Fine. They wanted to behave like a bunch of idiots then he'd have to actually try doing something about it. He stood up, making his way over to the others.

"Alright fine. You." He indicated to Pascal, then pointed behind him towards the entrance of the cave--well it was near the entrance anyway. "Over there. And you." He pointed at trek this time, indicating the far end of the cave. "Over there."

Trek's tail fluffed up indignantly and he opened his mouth to protest. Before he could voice his opposition though, Seven shook his head. "Don't even start." He growled, tail swishing back and forth now.

Trek seemed to accept the warning, folding his ears back and reluctantly moving along to the far end of the cave and flopping down.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm

(xDD Who knew Axolotls were such sly creatures?)

Surge lowered the knife as he watched the cat clutch his dead brother and cry. That was what he was going to do? Surge decided there was no way either cat would have actually killed him, probably just out to scare people for their supplies.

Surge tossed the bloody knife into the muck, he didn't need it and for all he was concerned it was far too small to prove useful in a long term sense.

"Get out a' here." he scoffed, turning to walk back to his boat. he glanced around for Alert, wondering where he had gone off to.

____

Pascal looked over where Seven had pointed, then back at Seven himself. Well, if he got getting Trek away from his recruit, then he really didn't NEED to stay near Desert anymore. With a look of displeasure, Pascal began to slowly make his way over where Seven had instructed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:07 pm

(OH YUS =U XDXD they think evil thoughts behind their big dumb grins =U XDXD)

Alert was not very far really. He just hadn't moved in...quite a while. As a matter of fact, he probably should be. He wasn't exactly a land creature--which was currently where he was at. He remained where he was for only a few moments longer before moving along in a rather slow manner towards the water. No, he wasn't trying to be sneaky or hide from anyone at all.

---

Seven was glad no one had really put up a fight against what he had asked them to do. They could be as grumpy about it as they pleased as long as they still did it. He didn't wanna deal with a bunch of idiots who couldn't get over their own stupid pride to care about anyone or anything else.

He figured they'd either get over it eventually and get along or one part or the other would end up leaving. He didn't care which happened by now, as long as SOMETHING did.

Desert just remained in the center. He didn't really know which way to go. Pascal kept being grumpy at him, kittens had welcomed him...yeah he didn't know so for now he just waited.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Surge wiped some mud off his shoulders as he spotted Alert, good, he wasn't far. He looked back to the two cats, who hadn't moved. The one still holding the other and muttering and crying.

"Lets go." Surge called to Alert as he approached the boat, glancing to make sure his precious poison snake and jar were okay. They were.

_____

(xDD Pascal was grumpy, kittens welcomed him...TOUGH CHOICE. =O Pascal: HEY. >=O *gets interrupted*)

Pascal stood where Seven had instructed, certainly not happily and not facing toward the others either.

"Stupid." he stated aloud, he was talking about Seven, but didn't suggest he was.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:58 am

Alert glanced around before moving anywhere, up in the sky, to the left, to the right, behind himself...at his feet for that matter, then he began moving along back towards the water, not at all fond of the shredded bits of bark that were clinging to his still damp feet. Once near the water again his pace quickened before he flung himself out into a deeper portion of it and disappeared beneath the surface for a bit, eventually resurfacing about ten feet away from his first location.
--

(XDXD yus very tough)

Seven probably wouldn't have cared even if he had known it was directed at him. He had already decided all these other individuals had very limited intelligence.

Pascal's statement did get Desert's attention though. The brown cat's ear twitched as he tilted his head to one side slightly. He was complaining quite a bit since they had gotten here, but Desert really didn't see what was so bad about it. So it was more or less a look of 'what's your problem?' Granted, since Pascal wasn't looking in his direction it wouldn't have an effect, but...he still did wonder.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:12 am

Surge climbed into the boat, taking a moment to look over the inside for any sort of explosive or tracking device. He knew he wouldn't find any, he was just a slightly paranoid being. He smirked, glancing over at the cat brothers who were where he had left them.

____

Pascal continued to stand near the entrance, glancing over occasionally to make sure nobody was messing with his elite faction member.

"How long do you expect me to stay here?" he asked unhappily.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:25 am

"The snake." Alert announced as if Surge were not knowledgeable enough to realize he hadn't done anything with the thing. "I thought you were going to poison someone." Contrary to the way the axolotl had sounded earlier--which was something along the lines of not entirely intelligent and further more, overly cheery, he just sounded annoyed and tired now.
--

Seven glanced up from his current status of doing...nothing actually. The cat had eventually resorted to staring at his feet without a single word. This was because the cat was not very friendly though, and preferred to keep to himself. The kittens usually kept to their own little clan and didn't bother him. So he was just existing with them to an extent. But this...the cat rolled his eyes.

"I dunno? Why don't you stay there until you can act your age? You've gotta be older than five, right?"

The kittens seemed to find this pretty funny and their not so well masked laughter sounded from the little snickering group as they debated what age they thought Pascal was.

Desert was not joining in on this laughter. His ears twitched as he glanced at all the other individuals in the small cave, trying to decide what sort of response he should have in this situation. He eventually settled for a sigh, ears flopping to the sides. Was this how normal people lived every day? It was pretty confusing and tiring to be involved in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put name title I forgot here   Put name title I forgot here - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Put name title I forgot here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-