MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiTE Gladiator
Pickle
Pickle
LiTE Gladiator

Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City Vide
PostSubject: Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City   Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:11 pm

The best aborted son of a sea monkey game I've played in forever.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City   Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:30 pm

I'm waiting for the "complete edition". >_>
Back to top Go down
LiTE Gladiator
Pickle
Pickle
LiTE Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City   Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:23 pm

I couldn't wait any longer than 3 days... Razz
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City   Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:38 am

Well if it's like AA was it won't be long before it comes out.

How are you liking it?
Back to top Go down
LiTE Gladiator
Pickle
Pickle
LiTE Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City   Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Uhm, it's personally in my top 3 favorite games. It's my favorite non-Nintendo game.

I love Batman and I love a great story, so I love this game to the max. It's so amazing.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City   Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:36 pm

That's good to know.

I was really looking forward to it and then "episodic DLC" really turned me off.

But whatever, I'll enjoy it eventually.

Glad you're having fun with it.
Back to top Go down
LiTE Gladiator
Pickle
Pickle
LiTE Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City   Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:04 pm

You don't need any DLC for the main game though.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City   Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Don't need it, but I'll want it when it comes out and instead of paying retail plus who knows how much per ad-on I can just pay retail once a "complete" version comes out.
Back to top Go down
Biffo
Pickle
Pickle
Biffo

PostSubject: Re: Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City   Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Finished it just there this morning. I'm not really sure about it yet. On one hand I enjoyed myself, but on the other, I can't shake the feeling that I preferred the first one over this new installment.

The combat is definitly improved, it's much funner now and a lot more satisfing to beat some skulls with your brain bashing bat fists. The bosses are better too, actaully being unique now rather than exactly the same thing over and over again like in the last game. The fight with Mr. Freeze is probably one of my favourite parts of the game. The bosses were probably the greatest problem of the first game, and I'm glad they improved that aspect in this game. I also like the improved riddler challanges, they made it more of an actually challange rather than to just crawl about and pick up trophies.

As for the story... Well, it was interesting. I just wish it didn't have to focused on the Joker so much. It kind of deals with Hugo Strange, but I think they gave Joker gets too much attention. Give someone else a go, man! I was getting excited about fighting two-face, but after a limp five-minute mission you never see him again. Noooooo! Well, you do deal with him more in the Catwoman stages, but come on, he's a big villan the series! He's tossed aside to be used as a marketing ploy, he deserves better than that.
Anyway, I like the setting, but it spread itself a bit too thin, and opened itself up too large in the beginning. Those used to the small courtyards and cramped corridors of AA will probably get freaked out by how open the map is from the get-go. There's so much to do that you don't know where to start, and that's more negative than you might think. And that's the thing I think; it throws so much in your face that you don't know what you're doing.

Nevertheless, I did enjoy it, and I think I need some more time to let it settle in my brain.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City   Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arkham aborted son of a sea monkey City

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Discussion :: Gaming-