MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff   MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:28 pm

With all this motivation I've seemingly had recently (which I can't explain, lol) I was able to draw him something.

I can certainly understand the no-time thing, though. I'm sure he'll appreciate whatever you make for him, whenever that happens. Because honestly, it's more the thought that counts, than the date you make said drawing. =)

Anyway, thanks a lot, Blaze! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff   MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:06 pm

Update. C:
Back to top Go down
FSMK
Admin
Admin
FSMK

PostSubject: Re: MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff   MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:04 pm

HOLY SMOKES YOU DREW FSMK!

And epically I might add.

Look at the hair flowing in the cold, icy, wind.

Beautiful.

Oh and everyone else looks cool too.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff   MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:03 pm

Sorry I didn’t get to comment on this earlier. I am SO behind on like everything in existence currently C| Everyone must be at my place in this pic then |D Seeing as I live on the top of a mountain ololol. I recognize most of the characters in this pic =U A few I’m not entirely sure of but most of them yepyp. And then looking at the descript below it seems I was correct. COOL |D Well I like group pics as many of you human beings know, because there is interaction. And interaction can be fun and amusing C| Therefore I get to be amused. This is a good thing |D So I like it. See how that works? I dunno why but all I can picture is Seal’s character flying down the mountainside >_> XDD

Oh and the coloring job on the YM Bday pic one is quiet vibrant *nod nod*
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff   MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:01 pm

@FS: olol. I did. I don't think he looks all that great, but w/e. Glad you like how it came out. =P

And thanks. XD

@Mega: I've not been keeping up with stuff very well, either, so dun worry 'bout it. >.>

lolz. I just thought it'd be a neat setting. Didn't realize you actually lived in the mountains, yourself. XD

Yeah... again... I don't like how some of you all came out, but... eh... it's w/e, I guess.

...If only all of us interacted like this, again. *shrugs*

Also... XDD Seal would probably have fun, and take a few penguins as batting tools for obstacles with him. XD

And yes, yes it is. It came out much better than this since I actually didn't have to rush it. OMG
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff   MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:07 am

Updated... tried for 12-31... didn't make it... but I'm making it that date so there. =U
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff   MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:39 am

...Update. .-. (yeah, I posted it, FSdude, lol)
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff   MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:37 pm

The way you drew and proportioned it gives me this deja' vu feeling I can't place my finger on.

Not bad.
Back to top Go down
FSMK
Admin
Admin
FSMK

PostSubject: Re: MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff   MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:41 pm

Yay! It's a me!

I still love it MP.
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff   MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:45 am

Update.
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff   MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:16 am

...And again. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff   MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:54 pm

You got a tablet now? =O Or did you always have a tablet? >_> Anyway Pikachu is so cute C: and yellow .0.

HAHA I like the comment about DB being "pretty decent" XDD You did a mighty fine looking picture of him. So vibrant in the color department. I really should work on putting a gallery here =| ........maybe. .......I dunno. Anyway! Nice work =U I think you're doing great with your fancy tablet.
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff   MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Yeah... I got a cheaply priced Bamboo at Best Buy a little while back. (not sure if this was a sale price or regular price. No matter. I didn't break my wallet. I\'m happy (dunno if I'd call it fancy, either. XD)

...Unfortunately, I'm computer-less again, for the time being. The desktop I was using because my laptop died (the laptop was actually a tablet PC), decided the minute I started using it that it hates me. This is the second or third time it's stopped working. :c

And thanks for the comment, lol. DB's got his quirks, as do we all, but yeah, I think he's a good guy. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff   MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:02 am

I consider anything in that brand to be "fancy" XDD
wow =O

And true that XD *at the last part*
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff   MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:49 pm

lolz. If you say so. XD

I didn't really do any research at all when I bought it. I just kinda went: "A tablet that's under $100! Wheee! Here's my money." duuuur

And haha. XD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff   MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:08 am

XDDD

I see. I would'a done research. Cuz if it didn't work like how I thought it would I'd be epic complainly and probably refuse to use the tablet for two years. ............OH WAIT lol That's what I did WITH research. Silly me! |D XDD

Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff   MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:27 pm

LOLz!

It works fine for me, thus far. =P (considering I really only use ms paint, atm. >.>) It's just the desktop computer that hates me. .-.

Aaaaaannnnnd, updates. =3

Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff   MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:09 pm

And another update yay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff   MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MP's artsy fartsy place of art and stuff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Creative Arts :: Artwork-