MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Last of His Kind

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

Last of His Kind Vide
PostSubject: Last of His Kind   Last of His Kind Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Ohai. =U I just thought I'd post this thingamobob I wrote in October of last year, here at MB. Because I think you guys might actually read it (since you all seem to like reading and writing... and Mega10 does like her Mega Man stuff. =P), unlike on Pi, lolz.

So yeah... copypasta'd from Pi in its entirety (including most of my before and after story commentary I left there), is this random bit of garble. I\'m happy

----------------------------------------------

So, um... yeah. This is different, isn't it? .-.

Anyway... I dunno what to say about this. It was all just really, really random, I swear.

I got the idea in my head and it wouldn't leave me alone. >.>

Also... as a note to everyone here, especially Mega Man enthusiasts, don't kill me if every bit of this does not follow correct original or X series history. I'm fairly certain it probably doesn't.

As I said, it was just... so very random.

Anyway... STORY TIME! Enjoy. =)

-------------

The Last of His Kind

By: Meowth'spal21

----------------

The year was... well, it didn't matter. Days, months, years... it was all a blur these days. For many of these years had been filled with chaos.

IT had come years ago... an advanced robot, far beyond anything witnessed by the inhabitants of the city of Monsteropolis. A being similar in design to an earlier creation by the late Dr. Thomas Light... though there was something different... and wrong, in its design. Deemed too aggressive and dangerous, even for its creator, the late Dr. Albert Wily, this new robot was sealed away inside of a containment capsule within the doc's fortress... taking in everything...harnessing its strength... waiting as the world moved on... and time passed.

Before Dr. Light passed away, he sealed his own creation, his X, deep underground, far away from Dr. Wily. ...Far away from everyone... In hopes that one day, this lone super-robot would be enough to stand up and stop the evils yet to come. Knowing the fate of the future if he failed...

For he knew that mankind would continue to grow and develop newer and newer technology... and that one day... this creation would be the guardian of the future that his beloved Rock could never be...

And then it happened, decades later...

The robot created by the late Dr. Wily , had been awakened by what were known as Reploids... and it was hell-bent on the destruction of humanity, and all those who stood in its way. The world before it; was its playground.

Rock--known to all as Mega Man and hero of the entire world--had once more, been called to duty. There were few other robots or Reploids, able to fulfill such a position, or a legacy, even decades later.

Sensing the trouble stirring in the air... the android had arranged a meeting with his brother, Blues... also known as Proto Man. Knowing the situation was dire, the two joined forces. And later, they allied with the robot called Bass, as well as with Rock's own enemies... the Robot Masters whom he'd fought time and time again in days long past. Most had agreed to do what they could against this new adversary, though, none of them knew what they'd truly be up against.

As this new foe grew in intelligence, it had quickly learned of the resistance against it... but it sneered. Its creator had done his homework; for once. For it knew the power it had... and it was greater than all of them.

Years had passed... and over this course of time, many of Rock's allied forces had fallen... Rock's brother was gone... Rock's sister Roll, and his robo-dog, Rush, were gone... and BEAT, Eddie, Treble and Bass...

But somehow, Mega Man held on...

--------------

As he stood up on the streets of the ravaged city of Monsteropolis, watching the last remnants of his comrades--Tornado Man, Strike Man, Search Man and Napalm Man--explode into scrap, barely able to put a dent into the armor of their incredible foe, even with their combined strength; the now last Robot Master alive looked to the blue bomber with a smile... and tears...

"Rock..." It said, standing its ground, shaking with unmistakable fear, eying its foe warily, but bravely.

"For what it'sss worth... you... you gave me a new purpossse... me and my brethren..."

The lone Robot Master dodged another swipe of the enemy's weapon and jumped backwards, digging his heels into the ground and coming to a halt once more. It was one of the few blows that hadn't connected, and for the moment, gave the Robot Master a chance to finish what were probably his last words...

"Though we tried our hardessst... In the end... we all knew that we would not win..."

Another few rounds of Search Snake came barreling out of the blaster arm of the Robot Master. The enemy unit took out each of them at once with ease, and the Robot Master chuckled, knowing just how outmatched he really was.

"But, we fought... we ssstill fought... and we would fight again..."

The powerful enemy creation charged up its own blaster arm and, in an instant, shot at the smaller and weaker robot before it. Rock cried out, running toward his friend! But the Robot Master stood motionless, embracing the inevitable.

"Becaussse, even if the oddsss were againssst usss from the beginning of thisss... you believed in usss when the world did not... becaussse you cared..."

Rock's eyes grew wide and he stopped just short of his comrade.

"That isss sssomething that even... Our own master had no concccept of, Rock... I know thisss now... even better asss I ssstand here and sssacrificcce myssself to hisss own creation..."

The blast came closer... inches to the Robot Master's body.

"...If I had it to do over again... I would have fought by your ssside... long ago..."

The discharged burst of energy, beyond even that of mere plasma, struck true to its mark, and in a flash, the metallic body of the Robot Master that it was about to claim, began to vaporize...

"...Fa...re...w...ell.........R....Rock..."

"Snake Man!!!" Rock shouted, as he watched his friend and former enemy get blown to bits...

The last thing Rock saw in the blinding light of the incredibly powerful blast; was a smile and a trail of tears that quickly dissipated within.

...And he was now alone... in this new, cold future. His fate, like the others before him; was inevitable...

~Fin~

-------------------------

Annnnnd... whee. That's that.

Again... don't ask where this came from... because I really don't know. >.>

Hope ya'll liked this two part update!

--------------------------

Oh, and here's the pic I did for this. (it did say this was a two part update, lol.)

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img844/300/bravesnakeman.png

k. Thanks for reading and stuff. =U
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ryu

Last of His Kind Vide
PostSubject: Re: Last of His Kind   Last of His Kind Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Snake Man's one cool dude.
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

Last of His Kind Vide
PostSubject: Re: Last of His Kind   Last of His Kind Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Yup, yup.

Thanks, bud. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

Last of His Kind Vide
PostSubject: Re: Last of His Kind   Last of His Kind Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Alright I'll comment now that I've got internet consistent enough to load the whole page before I rage and give up.

D'awwww peoples AKA not actual peoples, MEGAMAN PEOPLES DIED =U
Random little story that deals with...MENTAL STUFF. it's pretty cool c:
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

Last of His Kind Vide
PostSubject: Re: Last of His Kind   Last of His Kind Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Stupid internet delaying you from this brilliant masterpiece. Ganon

lolIkid. I\'m happy

Thanks a lot for the comment, Mega! =D

I knew you'd eventually get around to reading this one. C:

And yes, yes they do. And they cry, too! Because that makes total sense, amirite? duuuur

Ooo. Mental stuff. Yus. Good thing it's not the crazy kind of mental. That'd just be creepy. And then I'd be creepy to the rest of you. >.>

lolIendedeverysentencewithasmilie. lol
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

Last of His Kind Vide
PostSubject: Re: Last of His Kind   Last of His Kind Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Apparently I take forever to say you're welcome =|

Well you're welcome.

Eventually is the key to ALL......doors.

CRYING IS SENSIBLE YES =| XD

Hahaha crazy mental, normal mental whatever |D
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

Last of His Kind Vide
PostSubject: Re: Last of His Kind   Last of His Kind Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:42 pm

lolz wow. Late response indeed. XD

It's all fine and dandy.

Thank you for the words, Mega. =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last of His Kind Vide
PostSubject: Re: Last of His Kind   Last of His Kind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last of His Kind

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum