MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Newcomer's Blood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers

Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:34 pm

"He's my brother..." Bitz whimpered, her helmet fins drooping. "I don't think we should just leave him, even if he's stupid."

With those words she went to follow her sibling, but soon he ducked into a crowd and she stopped, knowing she would never be able to find him among all those people. "Bier!"

(Crap, sorry. I keep meaning to reply but I think I end up not doing it due to this small screen making it hard to see the above post and the reply box. >_< I'll improve!)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Leech followed mostly by sound, or at least he took a few steps in the general direction. He had no sense of what Bier being her brother had anything to do with why they couldn't leave him. He rubbed his claw over the top of his head--the side of it anyway, and let his tail flop back and forth a few times. He remained silent though, for he had nothing to add to this conversation of current.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Bitz sighed as she returned to Leech and sat by his side. "He ran off..." she mumbled worriedly. "I won't be able to find him like this, what do we do?"

She looked to Leech in concern. "What are your old owners like? They wouldn't care enough to try and find him, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:53 pm

"Sniff him out!" Leech almost shouted, before his tail lashed back and forth excitedly. He had apparently forgotten not everyone had as sensitive smell as he did, granted he tended to forget normal people had eyes too. It took him a moment to calm back down enough to respond the second question. "Old owners?" He gasped, seemingly random, all his oddly long rows of teeth visible as he tilted his head back as if he were looking at the sky--which obviously he couldn't be. "I had owners?" His tail flicked around a bit before he stretched his clawed toes out and scratched at them with his more clawlike hand, "You mean Preside?? And his friends??"
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:59 pm

"Yeah, I mean them..." Bitz said, nodding, then smiled. Leech had already given her the solution she needed. "Can you sniff him out for me? You have much better smell than I do!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:17 pm

"Do I get to bite him??" Leech was pretty sure he already knew the answer to it but it was worth asking...he might get lucky after all. "I can find him. Finding's what I do!" A normal person wouldn't have guessed anything like that, that he was meant for search that was, he had no eyes and no visible nose after all.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:22 pm

"Please don't..." Bitz murmured and shook her head. "Find him and we'll try to get you something really tasty to eat?"

She was admittedly quite puzzled at why someone would make a searcher who could only search with his nose, but they hopefully had a proper and sound reasoning for it... She held a hand on her head, beginning to look quite tired.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Leech made a pitiful little gurgly whine about not being allowed to eat him, but it was quickly set aside with the prospect of something more tasty. He just didnt like Bier...which would've made him a more fun chew toy. He dropped down to his hands and feet again, tail swishing back and forth across the ground as he circled a few times, trying to find where he thought Bier had started off at--er what direction I mean. he seemed to settle on a direction at last and began trotting along at a steady pace.

(And this is where Mega10 says .0. C: )
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:37 pm

(I-I have no idea what to make of what Mega said... hmm. Running low on ideas maybe? '_' That's the reason why I separated them I think. .... Also, would there even BE dog zetras?)

Bitz no doubt knew about Leech's dislike, and just felt thankful that he was cooperative. She grabbed a hold of the dog-like zetraloid and moved along with him, not wanting to lose him as well.

Meanwhile, Bier was growing a bit bothered as he could find no tailed zetraloid to copy at all. He only now realized that Leech had a tail and he should've been able to copy that, abruptly stopping in the middle of the crowd and facepalming.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:42 am

( .0. We sepereated them for whaaaaat? I'm confused. Dog zetras? Meh, anything's possible in the world of RP XDDD I finally looked upw hat I had been doing >_> so I’ll post with some of my other characters too I forgot Torment had been looking for them XD )

Lucky for Bitz, Leech was incredibly docile around her contrary to his supposedly prior hostile nature. He was doing his best to track after Bier, but it was taking more time since he had so many different trails to decipher between. He wasn’t really meant to track zetraloids so much as potentially disregarded valuable items in the scrap yard. And not by scent but rather something else. He obviously didn’t realize that though and he did have a good sense of smell…even if he used the odd lump thing on the back of his head as a nose rather than any visible nose.

Leech paused abruptly, uttering a soft whine as he retreated a few paces. There was nothing visible out of the ordinary that would’ve caused such an action. He scratched at his head a few times before sitting where he was, not moving all together.

Elsewhere Torment who had momentarily been forgotten by mega10 had recruited some of the others, Preside could not be bothered to come help, lazy leader he was, but he had gotten both of the Miffs to come along, despite the male’s current issue with being ‘socially awkward with a big fluffy neck’ as he put it. The two had set off on a separate trail than Torment.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:27 pm

"What's wrong, Leech...?" Bitz asked softly as the dog-like zetraloid stopped and sat down. She was becoming very concerned very quickly, as her friend had been quite fearless up until now.

"Huh?..." Bier looked around himself. "Where'd she go?" Referring to Bitz, he seemed ignorant as to the fact that HE left HER, but nevertheless focused on the core aspect: His sister was no longer following him. He begun to look around for her worriedly, struggling for a little while to get out of the crowd he was currently in before managing.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:18 am

Leech didn't answer Bitz's question, rather he tried pulling free from her grasp, or rather shaking free as he alternated to leaping to two feet without notice. No it wasn't really nice, but nice wasn't what was primarily on his mind right now anyway. It was the stale scent, a mixture of something like plasma, oil and probably dirt that was familiar to him. And Leech knew that to be trouble for Bier or Bitz, he was just more protective of Bitz and had intentions of standing in the other's way. And who was the other? Torment of course. The zetraloid was not too far away.

Both of the Miffs were far from Torment, they were on their own path, although both had stuck together. Being far smaller than Torment they tended to blend into the crowd better...well aside from their rather red color.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:08 pm

As Leech leapt up, Bitz yelped and lost her grip on him, stumbling and near falling. "L-Leech!" she cried out, frightened. What if he ran off? She tried to be ready to run should it be needed, grasping for Leech but not putting any strength into the move.

Bier briefly thought about climbing up a wall, but he wasn't much of a climber and changing to a more climb-friendly form was not an option. He crossed his arms, just watching the crowds as though expecting to see his sister's bright yellow form somewhere in there. Hopefully she followed... I mean, she always does right? And I wasn't going that fast this time.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:38 am

If Leech had perhaps had a bit more practice in communication he may have told Bitz what on earth his problem was hopping up like that. Unfortunately he hadn't though. Instead he did just about the worst thing he could do in terms of not making a scene for himself, by growling. His head swung back and forth a few times as if trying to pick up the right direction.

This only made it easier for Torment to retrace the location to Leech without the collar present. It had been a tad bit trickier, but the zetraloid's lack of knowledge in avoidance had aided him just fine. Now he was in view, scanning with his one visible glowing red eye.

Considering Ten didn't want to seem like a gmodder and was just bringing zetraloids in for potential conflict she'll let CC decide on relation of location. Anyway the Miffs were still wandering around, shoving each other on occasion and grumbling about their kitchen as they 'searched' for Bitz and Bier.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:06 pm

CC was doing the same thing, so man. This could've been a REALLY boring scene.

Bitz froze up as she saw Torment, and begun to pull at Leech worriedly. "W-We need to go, we need to flee...! That guy, the doctor guy, he's here...!!" she whimpered, trying to pull her friend along and wanting badly to flee.

Bitz blinked as he saw not yellow, but vaguely familiar red zetraloids. Their fluffiness made them stand out, and soon he recognized the two. Aren't those... Those cooks? he wondered, before realizing what this meant. They were out looking for him! He begun to follow them, keeping watch so they wouldn't find Bitz and being blissfully unaware that there were other people also searching...
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:28 am

Indeed it could have.

Leech was rather stupid when it came to knowing proper reactions. He thought he needed to stay there to protect her from Torment—even though chances he could win were slim. If he had been thinking more clearly he’d have realized running was a better option as it seemed Torment didn’t know how to do such an action.
By now he had spotted them though, which meant hazard for the poor humans who were in his way, carelessly thrown about as he made his way towards them without a word.

--

“You’ll never find him looking that direction.” One of them stated—the male. It was a rather stupid statement considering the two could be anywhere.

The other Miff gave him an annoyed huff, the fluff around her neck bristling up as she looked away from him deliberately. “I still cook better.” She grumbled.

The other Miff hadn’t have seemed to have heard.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:07 am

Bitz's pulling grew more desperate once Torment saw them; But still her friend - protector? - wouldn't move. As Torment drew close she stopped trying, just shaking and staring up at him like a petrified doe. Her fingers slipped down from Leech's collar as she tried to get her body to respond and run, but it just wouldn't and she couldn't utter even a word.

Bier just followed behind the two Miffs idly, not hearing them too well over the crowds but knowing that they were talking. What about? Were they planning something? He tried to get closer, trailing JUST behind the two now so that there were no other people in the way. That should let him hear them clearly, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:36 am

Epic delay was epic.

"Stupid." Was all Torment had to say about anything, and it seemed he was indicating Leech rather than Bitz. There was a good chance he had something against that zetraloid. He now stood in front of them, a human still held by the back of its shirt in his grasp. He apparently had forgotten all about telling that one man earlier that he'd stop tossing humans around in his search and granted the human he had now was wailing in loud pitiful pleas for his safety. Torment was either deaf or completely out of tune with human reactions because his glowing red eye didn't even as much as flicker.

"How far could he have gone?" The one Miff asked his sister, it was an honest question for him, he really did expect her to know.

"How should I know?" She snapped back, whipping her tail around in a large sweep of the ground.

The first Miff's hornlike helmet fins lowered, "I don't know you always seem to think you're smartest."

"I am."

"Not."

It was a wonder the two had made it this far really with all their arguing.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:05 am

Bitz remained perfectly still, as though Torment wouldn't see her if she did. She had no idea what to do in a situation like this; run? Call for help? There were humans, but they had moved away now and the one who remained didn't seem to do so out of his own will. "Help..."

Bier wandered behind the two cooks, listening to them argue. He grinned to himself; If only they knew he was right there! (And in fact, if they turned around, they would know - there were no longer any people separating him from them.) But he did look to the alleys they passed with fairly high frequency, knowing that his sister disliked crowds and was likely to sit in one with her puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Torment didn't do anything else for a moment, as if confused by the fact they weren't moving. Weren't things to be caught supposed to run? Or scream? Like the human was? He released the human anyway, opting for grabbing Bitz instead, or it was his idea anyway. Seeing as Leech was doing absolutely nothing other than LOOKING aggressive. He stretched out one hand in the usual slow pace he seemed to enjoy taking at all times, towards Bitz.

The two Miffs had gone from argument to slightly more physical means of arguing, giving each other a quick shove which ended up with one on its back. The one still standing snickered over it, before having its feet swept out from under it and ending up on the ground just as the other. This was followed by a rather quick exchange of 'fighting' which looked more like two wrestling cats before one clawed its way back to being on its feet, flattening the ruffled fluff around its neck.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:08 am

As Torment reached out toward her, Bitz found herself near panicking; She needed to move, she needed to get away from that big trapping limb! Finally she managed to break out of her petrified trance and scrambled as she turned around, her talon-like toes cutting into the ground somewhat as she tried to dash away. Still, stumbling and generally having an unsteady position, it took her a small while to actually get anywhere.

Bier just stood and laughed as he watched the two Miffs fight. He was trying not to - he really was - but the entire scene was too funny not to laugh at. Once one of the two fighters got up he tried to stifle himself, holding a hand on his mouth with a big grin.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:24 pm

*stealks in* I'M THE INVISIBLE MAN =. *vanishes*
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:15 am

Torment did a rather pathetic job of sizing up where he needed to grab at her for. Even if she hadn't moved he probably would've missed. He did have horrible eye sight after all. His hand closed on nothing but he stared at his hand anyway for a moment longer. That was when anger struck, not that it was obvious across his weird mask. He shoved Leech aside to pursue Bitz. He'd even increased normal walking speed to an incredible FAST walk. It was clearly amazing for him.

Leech flopped over on his side, even though he hadn't been hurt, aside from a minor shove and did nothing.

The Miffs both had rather good hearing. Not that Bier was oh so far away. The standing one's head slowly swiveled around. It didn't know that Bier was who was laughing but of course anyone having laughed at them was unacceptable. The other did likewise as it stood as well.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:28 am

Bitz didn't look back at her attacker, engulfed in her panic. All she could think of was to run, dashing blindly straight ahead of herself, not giving any thought or leeway to pedestrians or even cars as their yells and screeches only fueled her panic, and only barely giving enough thought to obstacles to avoid them. As long as there were people or cars around her, she made no effort at all to slow down much less stop, and once she trailed to a halt it was from exhaustion, crouching down into a ball and gasping shakily to regain air she didn't need. She held her head, growing aware of a heavy headache she'd always associated with a lack of energy, and realized that she hadn't had anything to eat (or drink as the case were) for a long period of time... So she wearily looked around herself, hoping to maybe find something - anything - with food-like properties.

Bier's grin faded somewhat as the Miffs looked to him, but remained clear and obvious on his face as he raised his hand. "Ahahahah... Yo?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:36 am

Torment may have lacked motivation to move at any reasonable rapid pace but he was persistent if it were worth anything and thus far he was still generally following her trail. It hadn't been all that extravagant after all. Just straight. He bumped into some people along the way, they didn't stop him of course just in most cases knocked the humans down.

Leech the...not so loyal creature, had run off. Back to another approaching zetraloid who had finally taken it upon himself to aid in the search. Preside that was. Preside glared at him and kicked his face, seeing as he had been running on four feet as he often did. It knocked Leech onto his back and with a whimper he curled himself up there.

"Useless ugly scrap." Preside muttered as he began jogging along again. He'd deal with Leech later. Chances were the creature would be dumb enough to follow him anyway.

One of the Miff's helmet fins twitched but otherwise they just held the stare for a few moments, flicking their tails about. Their expressions and motions were pretty much synchronized and identical. And then they leaped towards him, claws scoring long marks in the cement in the shove off.
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:47 am

To her dismay, Bitz found herself outside the city as a whole; There were no clear hiding places, nor any people - much less anything to eat. She wearily moved up to her feet, splitting them apart into the two 'talons' they usually were as she noticed she had moved them together for quicker speed, and began to walk. Where to she wasn't actually sure, could she go back to the city? Her brother and protector was there, but so was the guy who was chasing her. In her mind, he had likely given up, but he'd still be trudging around in the city and that made it unsafe. She needed to hide, then Bier could find her as he always did, and she'd be safe. So she searched, looking for a place to hide, until she found a gathering of trees and bushes. There she lay, hoping to be hidden by the shrubbery, and curled up.

As the Miffs leapt at him, Bier leapt back and turned in mid-air, dashing off as soon as his feet touched the ground. "Can't catch me!" he chimed, looking back at the two and even waving as he went.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:02 am

Preside caught up to Torment fairly easily. It wasn't like he was moving that quick. Another mumbled complaint accompanied him approaching the zetraloid.

"Torment. Don't suppose you could, oh I don't know, run."

Torment glanced over at him, but said nothing as he trudged on at the same pace.

"That wasn't a suggestion!" Preside insisted, "Which way'd they go?"

"They." He paused and walked a few steps before adding, "Are singular. Miffs said they were after the other."

Preside sighed, "You can't even catch one?"

Torment held his hands up, palms out, "Too fast."

"More like you're half blind." Preside muttered.

Leech had caught up to them, being the not always bright creature he was, he had changed allegiance again. Or at least he thought his other friends would welcome him back. It was strange, because he really did have the ability to think better than that.

"Leech. You're an idiot." Preside commented to the floppy tailed zetraloid with his clawed toes clanking along behind them.

The Miffs landed in a rather badly timed collision pile. Mumbling excessively they were up quickly though.

"Brat." Female Miff grumbled as she set off in the lead. Her brother followed behind, trying to get the fluff to lay flatter around his neck as he went along. "I bet we c--" The rest of what he said was muffled by his fluff flying up in his face again.

"Just shut up and run." His sister hissed back at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer's Blood   Newcomer's Blood - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newcomer's Blood

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Role Playing :: RP-