MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mario 30th Anniversary Video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

Mario 30th Anniversary Video - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mario 30th Anniversary Video   Mario 30th Anniversary Video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Hm.

I think I have PoR set to normal, lol. *still hasn't gotten very far. OMG *

And yeah, I know it is. And I guess that's partly WHY I lean towards the Mario-verse. It's like... Sega tries on some Sonic games, and not on others. >.> (though, I suppose that can't excuse the nine or ten have-to-be-very-similar-to-the-other Mario Party games. >.>)
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Mario 30th Anniversary Video   Mario 30th Anniversary Video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:15 pm

I quit buying Mario Party games. After about 6 games I took a step back and asked myself "Why do I keep buying party games only to play them by myself?"
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Mario 30th Anniversary Video   Mario 30th Anniversary Video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:16 pm

If MP9 has online I'm probably buying it.
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: Mario 30th Anniversary Video   Mario 30th Anniversary Video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:20 pm

I don't really ever have anyone to play games with, so I don't own very many multi-player titles. No MP games, for sure.

...lol MP games.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Mario 30th Anniversary Video   Mario 30th Anniversary Video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Meowth'spal21 wrote:
I don't really ever have anyone to play games with, so I don't own very many multi-player titles. No MP games, for sure.

...lol MP games.

You have more games than I could ever dream of. Can\\'t Believe it
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: Mario 30th Anniversary Video   Mario 30th Anniversary Video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:29 pm

I have the first seven Mario Party games. I rented 8 on a whim, and decided it sucked, except for that one minigame that involved shaking the already rather phallic Wii remote in a rather interesting manner to make liquid spurt out triumphantly, which was just hilariously terribad.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Mario 30th Anniversary Video   Mario 30th Anniversary Video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:43 pm

T_L wrote:
I have the first seven Mario Party games. I rented 8 on a whim, and decided it sucked, except for that one minigame that involved shaking the already rather phallic Wii remote in a rather interesting manner to make liquid spurt out triumphantly, which was just hilariously terribad.

You would point something like that out. I\'m not impressed
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: Mario 30th Anniversary Video   Mario 30th Anniversary Video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:45 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
T_L wrote:

It's not my fault I'm in high school and also the internet! what the heck?

Also, I can't help but wonder what the playtesters must have thought when they saw that, and why they didn't say anything about what it looked like. OMG
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Mario 30th Anniversary Video   Mario 30th Anniversary Video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:48 pm

T_L wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
T_L wrote:

Also, I can't help but wonder what the playtesters must have thought when they saw that, and why they didn't say anything about what it looked like. OMG

Maybe all the playtesters weren't immature males. I\'m happy
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: Mario 30th Anniversary Video   Mario 30th Anniversary Video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:49 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
T_L wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
T_L wrote:

Maybe all the playtesters weren't immature males. I\'m happy

Blush

I scary

Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
McKnackus I

PostSubject: Re: Mario 30th Anniversary Video   Mario 30th Anniversary Video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Very awesome video! but also very long so I don't really want to watch it all right now cus it's late. :p
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Mario 30th Anniversary Video   Mario 30th Anniversary Video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:20 am

Mario Party 9 is going to kick asses and you all know it.

Too bad, there's Fortune Streets.
Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
McKnackus I

PostSubject: Re: Mario 30th Anniversary Video   Mario 30th Anniversary Video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:00 pm

Actually watched the video and DANG is it awesome! Very Happy Memory lane is a very awesome place. Very Happy

As for Sonic/Mario. I'm going to say Mario, cus Sega has been shooting themsevles in the foot over and over again with Sonic lately, though they are getting better, whereas Mario has had unfailing awesome games throughout it's main running games and a number of highly awesome spinoffs.

Also, I freakin' love the Mario Party series. Some of the games are sub-par or have kinda dumb gimmicks (and I hated it when they started changing how you get stars in the different boards, I'm talkin' to you Mario Party 7 and 8!) but they're still hilariously fun multiplexer games. Very Happy I look forward to Mario Party 9, which, from the E3 trailer, looks to have some excellent minigames.
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Mario 30th Anniversary Video   Mario 30th Anniversary Video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:39 pm

I loved that video, really thorough with the history and the music was great. Always loved Mario games I like

Thanks Chaos Epic Grin
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Mario 30th Anniversary Video   Mario 30th Anniversary Video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:05 pm

No prob!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario 30th Anniversary Video   Mario 30th Anniversary Video - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mario 30th Anniversary Video

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Discussion :: Gaming-