MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Yeah I have a question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
McKnackus I

Yeah I have a question Vide
PostSubject: Yeah I have a question   Yeah I have a question Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:01 pm

What the smurf are Zetraloids? raaaage
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I have a question   Yeah I have a question Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:19 pm

They hide in ur sink =U they eat yo beetles.

Naw, you see all the various icons we have with faces on them and stuff? them be zetraloids.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
McKnackus I

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I have a question   Yeah I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:40 am

That doesn't explain much.

Explain the concept behind them. Are they robots? Humans? Cyborgs? Do they live in a cybernetic world? are they like Megaman characters and thus are robots or are they more like the battle network version where they are programs. Is it like the Matrix or the Tron Grid?

Also, "helmet fins" how do they work? :o
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I have a question   Yeah I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:29 am

I didn't know you actually wanted info on them |D

In summary, they're alien robot things. Yes, things is needed. And their organic to metalness ratio can vary quiiiiete greatly.

You can think of helmet fins like robotic cat ears to some extent, although they don't actually hear, (most don't anyway) they tips of them, depending on length, have a tendency to move up and down and what not with mood.

Oh and they live on a place with way too many y's in its name called Yohyrayi
And the biggest clump of their population is in Ethontum which is in essence more like an earth type place than any cyber word thing.

Ethontum
People: Ethontumites
Language: Ethonetics
Currency: Units
Landscape: Ethontum has a reasonable amount of water surrounding a large portion of it. Some cities are built amid and partially on the border of the ocean. Far north, the lands become flatter and give way to the windy flatlands with their ice cold breeze. In winter this portion has significant snowfall. Snow falls throughout all of Ethontum. A large portion of Ethontum has colder weather and relatively high humidity. A large amount of cloud cover surrounds the coasts. Ethontum has some highly industrialized cities, but not as many as Xanunor. They have The Zetraloid Federation as their army which is divided into bases all over the continent. Strong thunderstorms are common and flash floods near the coasts. The mountain ranges have avalanches on occasion. Tornadoes also ravage the windy flatlands.

Heeere is some moar info if you want. Although considering I am still half asleep I do not promise I grabbed the right thing XD

The era of zetraloids is one of somewhat aspiring technology—in some aspects anyway. Zetraloids are common sights throughout Ethontum but are often considered nothing more than a machine by the public. Only the actual designers realize they are not quite what they’re made out to be. Even so, many refuse to admit that they are any kind of intelligent life. Zetraloids are often assigned to tasks that humans may find hard to accomplish or dangerous. Most zetraloids, by general nature, are fairly content to help, although when a superior attitude is issued towards them it becomes an entirely different story.

The true beginning of the zetrakind can be traced back to the extinction of the previous alien race inhabiting the lands. Although never named, the creatures were eliminated to make room for further city expansion. They were first found in the Aquynica range. Considering the relatively small population, conquering was not a hard fight. Once eliminated, humans moved into the area, most with no knowledge of anything other than the discovery of new land.

Scientists are said to have collected various samples of the race for both historical facts and study. In particular, a substance that ran in the very DNA of the race, given the name Zeteralithimium, was set up under close observation. They soon learned that the element could continue to grow from a small amount as long as some remained.

It was nearly eight years after their initial creation by a man named Aiol Malymioner and a small time crew before zetraloids began to appear amidst society. The original model, named Zetera, was far from perfected and in fact, rather cumbersome. As more learned about the creation, it became government funded as a means of scientific discovery and repopulating the race they ran into extinction with their settling of the new lands. Unable to completely mimic the predecessor, zetraloids were a more convenient and more socially acceptable replacement.

Issues soon broke out that corrupted the peace between mankind and zetrakind. They had failed to foresee that if zetraloids acted up, the humans had no real way of stopping them readily available. Not all zetraloids were good, just as with any race, and some began to thieve and otherwise vandalize. It later developed into more organized crime types for those of the zetraloids who were beginning to take on an attitude of conquer and control above the humans.

The Federation and Shapeshifters were both created to help maintain the balance and peace. More specifically, the Federation was designed to protect the humans from threats of rogue zetraloids and from zetraloid military forces of opposing countries. Shapeshifters were created to help create unity amongst the different races of zetraloids.

Although society is completely split on their views of this local race, unlicensed designers have been largely in part responsible for increasing the rift between human and zetraloid. Lower standards mean less integrity in the creation. As it stands today, the relationship between human and zetraloid is shaky at best, many suspect that one day it will lead to a war of its own.

A zetraloid may grow much like a human over time. Although they look fully armored, only their wrists, legs, feet and parts of their head are actually thick enough to protect their bodies. The rest acts much the way clothes over skin would. There are some exceptions.

Zetraloids have their own mind and free will but are often mistaken for robots. There are many types of zetraloids which have adapted and morphed to fit different environments. Their body is similar to that of a human in many ways.

Quick run down =U :
Zetraloid to human system structure:
Circuits = nerves
Actuators = muscles/what they use to move
Transmitters = ear/communication/hearing device. May also send transmissions short distances to other zetraloids like a private, silent conversation. *
Helmet fins = the generally moveable part of the head often described as the shape of cat ears or other animal ears.
Plasma = zetraloid blood equivalent
Plasmalines = Same purpose as human veins
Core = heart
Frame = skeleton. Individually, the frame is spoken of as bones
“System” = the internal workings of a zetraloid, usually in a physical sense
Cuffs/bracers/enforcers = thickened armor over wrists and ankles commonly, used to help absorb shock from long jumps and impact.

Of umm terms or whatever. Some basic terms |D
Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
McKnackus I

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I have a question   Yeah I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:55 am

Ohh. Quite an extensive bit you got there. :o

well thanks for the explanation. It's always neat to see people making their own races like this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I have a question   Yeah I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:10 pm

Yes o3o there's many many more pages. I just pulled out some of the stuff that sorta applied to what you were saying |D I think the document is like 60 pages long lol. It's mostly a ref for me so I don't accidentally change facts, years or who knows what else while writing stories XP

C: Thank you! ^.^ And no problem c:
Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
McKnackus I

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I have a question   Yeah I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Haha, well I think that answered most of my questions anywho. I don't like reading so I probably wouldn't read a book-sized explanation anyway. =p
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I have a question   Yeah I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Ooo I had one person who wanted to read the whole thing haha XD So I was like =U Okay then! C: and gave it to them. I typically break it up and make it prettiful =U LIKE THIS.

Yeah I have a question Creature_log__zyderoids_by_mega10-d3accsq
Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
McKnackus I

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I have a question   Yeah I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:09 pm

Ohhhhh shiny! :o
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I have a question   Yeah I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:15 pm

YEEEEES Love

Shiny makes wurds fun! duuuur

*School makes all text books shiny now =U *
Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
McKnackus I

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I have a question   Yeah I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:13 pm

Yes indeed. That's why I much prefer comics and illustrated books.

When I read them at all that is. :p
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I have a question   Yeah I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:30 pm

Hahaha XD I can only imagine you reading little kid books now D: XD
Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
McKnackus I

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I have a question   Yeah I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Hey, Dr. Suess is the greatest poet ever!

He's the only one who rhymes right! Rage face
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I have a question   Yeah I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:38 pm

getaway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I have a question   Yeah I have a question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah I have a question

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Q and A-