MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Qs and As with Slayer and Company

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slayer5567
The Pony Buddy
The Pony Buddy
Slayer5567

Qs and As with Slayer and Company Vide
PostSubject: Qs and As with Slayer and Company   Qs and As with Slayer and Company Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:28 am

(Man, I wish this was a tv show)

HELLO! Nice of you to stop by. We have a great group of people here ready to take an questions that you may want answered. Now here is our cast:

Patrick, who is the character representing me.
Patrick: Sup, it's nice to be here
Chris, lover of Patrick who is a naga.
Chris: Hi. blush
Anna, younger second cousin of Chris and the only living family relative Chris has. She is a giant naga.
Anna: Hello!!!!
Kate, Anna's friend who is a giant nekko that has an odd habbit of eating humans. I scary
Kate: I'm getting better...
Sam, ruler of the Dragons.
Sam: It is an honor to be here.
Dino-Pat, Patrick's arch nemesis, who is a clone of Patrick's super from.
Dino-Pat: STOP CALLING ME A CLONE!!!! Rage face
And finally Wraith, Evil henchmen for Dino-Pat who is a Dream Demon.
Wraith: Pleasure.

Alright, now that you know a bit about each person, lets get the questions started.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Qs and As with Slayer and Company   Qs and As with Slayer and Company Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:15 am

Ha ha, interesting group! I've got a question for you um...Patrick. You ever annoy the others just for the heck of it? =D

Also Dino-Pat, if you think you're not a clone, do you respond if people say "Hey Patrick?"
Back to top Go down
Slayer5567
The Pony Buddy
The Pony Buddy
Slayer5567

PostSubject: Re: Qs and As with Slayer and Company   Qs and As with Slayer and Company Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Patrick: Hmmm...yes, but I mostly do it to Dino-Pat here.

Dino-Pat: Watch it buster.

Patrick: I am, now answer your question...clone. Razz

Dino-Pat:STOP THAT!!!

Dino-Pat, the question?

Dino-Pat:What? O, sorry. Well,as much as I hate being called that, I despise the shear thought of being called by such a name as Patrick, who is shared with my arch nemesis.

Patrick: Then why have Pat in your name?

Dino-Pat:SHUT UP!!!!
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Qs and As with Slayer and Company   Qs and As with Slayer and Company Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:37 pm

Ha ha. xD Pretty amusing (and convincing!) character interaction ya got there, nice job.

Is Sam evil? Or does my mind simply associate the word 'ruler' with bad intentions? xD He says it's a honor to be here buuut I was just wondering I guess. Also Sam if you are ruler of the dragons, what kind of issues arise that you need to resolve? =O
Back to top Go down
Slayer5567
The Pony Buddy
The Pony Buddy
Slayer5567

PostSubject: Re: Qs and As with Slayer and Company   Qs and As with Slayer and Company Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Thanks. ^.^

Ummm...Sam is a girl... Blush

Sam: O, he didn't know. You didn't say that or show a picture.

True...very true. I\'m thinking

Sam: *giggle* Anyway no, I'm a very kind ruler. It's just part of a title my parents came up with when we established a political system a few hundred years before the Medieval age. Now as of problems, usually it's territory disputes between Dragons and Dragon people, and doing political stuff with the other rulers of Fanmore. Lately though, there has been a war going on in Fanmore that involves these monster slaying humans. HA, they didn't even last very when they tried to invade my kingdom. I killed 25 of them and I'm pretty proud of it.

Patrick: WHAT!!? You killed that many?

Sam: Yeah, with my own hands too, except for two. I burnt them with my fire breath.

Patrick: dislike

Sam: OOOO!!!! Blush Not that...all humans are bad...errr...I mean...mmmm...ooo...I'm sorry Patrick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qs and As with Slayer and Company   Qs and As with Slayer and Company Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Qs and As with Slayer and Company

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Role Playing :: RP-