MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:39 pm

XDD Isee Impact is not liked >_>

Sable wasn't sure what to say. Every second seemed like dsfhdsjkfks time. Yes that much. His brother should have his transmitter number. They were siblings after all. Maybe he could ask him? Would that take too long? He still tried to look at Impact to see if he’d give him some sort of hint. Was he supposed to be vague? Specific?

“Weapons.” He stated in the meantime, that was vague enough and he thought it was what they had come for.

Meteor looked at him like he’d just passed up the best chance ever >=. Like Hey can we come live here? Or something, but he was just a crazy kid sooo.

------
"Uh...huh." Vigor was clearly not convinced, "Yeah...I'm not even gonna pretend to believe that." He grinned, clearly not caring what his brother said much, "Besides, check this out."

Storm frowned, and shut his eyes as he pulled his helmet fins down. Although from a distance one couldn't exactly tell what the heck it was Vigor was doing, it was clear it did not feel good for Storm because after he'd done so Storm cried out quite loudly and attempted to run. Vigor let him that time because he totally had what he wanted.

He held the tiny thing up in the plier like things he had. "They don't call 'um Shapeshifters for nothin'. Don't they have weird armor?" Cuz clearly he couldn't have shown his brother than while still attached to Storm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:55 pm

(He is not. =) ) (Ha ha Meteor. xDD)

Impact glanced at Sable, weapons, a good answer. He didn't get the hint Sable wanted advice...not like he couldn't ASK. xDD

Sarge smiled, still facing Impact of course. He cautiously rolled off his back, still keeping his hand on Impact's rifle barrel. "Weapons eh?" he asked. "Ohhh there's plenty of those here now aren't there?" he asked, as if Sable had had much time to look around previously.

____

Timbre made a face, glancing at Storm with *gasp* some compassion.

"Some challenge." he muttered. "Your skill is gonna go down the drain practicing on someone like that." he scoffed and once again started heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:25 pm

"I suppose...." Sable stated, trying to find words without stumbling over them and sounding like some kind of scared little kid, "I mean...the set up looks like it could. But I wasn't checking too hard when we arrived." His helmet fins twitched as he tried remembering how he'd heard his other siblings or father for that matter deal with other zetraloids,....and drew a blank.
---
"I'm not practicing, idiot." Vigor grumbled, "More like fun and relaxation. You wanna see about practice you can come back over here and find out just how good or bad I am."

Storm was fine with that if they wanted. He was off trying to hide behind the cage he was normally stuffed in.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Sarge nodded. "Indeed. Well you've come to the wrong place for weapons, I don't give handouts." he glared. STILL looking at Impact BTW. Impact glared back. "We're go-"

"Shut up!" Sarge interrupted him, pushing the shotgun closer to Impact's face. Impact continued glaring.

___

"I'd prefer not to embarrass you." Timbre muttered, opening the office door and taking a step out.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:55 pm

"We weren't expecting it for free." Sable commented, trying not to be distracted by why the heck Sarge hated his brother so much. "I mean I....I wasn't expecting free." Not we....maybe he didn't want to speak like they were all associated. I mean it was fairly clear, buuuut.
---
"Only because its not me who would get embarrassed." Vigor replied as he played with a pen at his desk.

Storm looked at the office door opening. Maybe he should run.

Apparently Vigor considered this as well, "Let him out and you're dead, Timbre." How kind. =) He didn't specify shifter because even though no one was up here one couldn't be too safe.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Sarge raised a helmet fin. "What do you think I want boy?" he questioned in a curious tone.

Impact was still glaring. Sarge was a jerk. =U

____

"Going to kill a sibling because your skill degradation device temporarily is out of your sight?" he asked in a not so friendly tone. Timbre was not happeh.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:13 am

The way Sarge worded that sort of caught Sable off guard and...and his mind was totally failing him now. Was he saying the wrong thing? Oh gosh was he sounding like a total idiot for that matter? The momentary composure he'd had started faltering. His helmet fins drooped down and he scratched self consciously at one of his sleeves. "I uh.....uh......."

"Money probably." Meteor answered, totally not afraid of being wrong unlike his brother.

--
Yes. if that's what you want to call it." Vigor's helmet fins twitched.

Storm seemed to think it might be possibly worth trying to head on out because he finally crawled out from behind the cage, stood up and veeery slooowly started making his way there as if he thought they couldn't see him/
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:52 pm

(xDD)

Sarge smirked. "What do I need money for hmm? Do I not have a home? Have you noticed low rations in this area? Tell me what I would need money for."

Impact wanted to roll his eyes. Were these questions necessary? What a waste of time.

Just tell the old coot that you need weapons...please. he SAID to Sable.

_____

Timbre was close to the door, as he had been meaning to leave anyway. He noticed Storm and, while he didn't admit it or much act like it, Vigor did intimidate him. He reached out and slammed the door, glaring at the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Sable wasn't too sure what good that would do. I mean he had already told him that and,....he tried glancing at Impact again. He didn't WANNA say that. Should he really listen to Impact anyway? Thusfar it hadn't worked too well, but then again if they lived through this and he hadn't Impact might be mad at him too.

"I need weapons." Sable repeated with a total lack of enthusiasm, all at once hoping that was what Impact had meant for him to say.

Meteor sighed dramatically, this was BORING.
--
(Mega10 brain fail >_> does that mean he's inside the door or outside? D| XDD answer this then I'll repkly to it |D )
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Sarge's smirk left. "He talked to you didn't he?" he asked, nodding at Impact. "Don't listen to him, I'm not talking to him."

Impact continued glaring. What was his problem anyway? Things he had done were a long time ago.

____

SORRY yes Timbre is still in the office. xD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Sable's helmet fins twitched. This was seriously ...weird for him.

"Umm....okay then." He regretted saying that after he'd said it. He should've just denied talking to Impact. "But I do need weapons....its why we came here. Because all my stupid brother would give me was some knife thing and it won't help much."

--
(Okay c: )

Storm frowned, and sort of jumped when he slammed the door, he scurried back over towards the cage again.

"If you're going to leave do so." Vigor stated in a complete turn of attitude, "You're wasting my time and to the rest of the world, my time is actually quite valuable." He smirked as he sat down at his desk, "Best of wishes with getting a life, oh and also best regards in your efforts to act your age."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:00 am

"What do you need?" Sarge asked, the speed of the question was great and he asked not a second after Sable finished talking.

He still was looking at Impact and had the shotgun pointed at his face.

____

"Pretty sure the world doesn't care you waste your time hurting kids, Mr. Mature Dismisser." he replied. "Look who's talking about acting their age...."

he crossed his arms now, apparently interested in the argument.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:33 am

Great. That was totally not the QUESTION he needed. He wasn't too familiar with different weapons. "Umm.....something that shoots." He answered incredibly vaguely. He thought that was what they had come for.

--
"I'm simply managing two jobs at once." Vigor replied, faking a total look of innocence, "My company AND ridding the world of Shifters..."

Storm's eyes widened at that comment, he tried hiding better.

Vigor chuckled about it and smiled at Storm, because he was being a jerk, "I don't see why this is a surprise to you...I'll grow bored of you one day...just like your little friend..."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:51 am

"I've got plenty of things." Sarge told him. He nodded at Impact. "Get him out, I might have a little somethin' to show ya."

Impact sighed. Why? Sarge was such a jerk.

____

Timbre's mind flinched at that last comment. he had mentioned something of two hadn't he? He wasn't sure, but the thought that he'd do something to poor Storm was enough to (so nice. =D) make him want to put Storm out of his misery first.

Timbre shrugged. "Luck to you, brother." he stated, opening the door and stepping out.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:24 am

Sable glanced at Impact again. Was that okay? Or was he angry? He wasn't sure. Nor how he'd really go about successfully getting weapons or any of that.

"..Okay." Sable answered, hoping that Impact wouldn't be mad at him for such.

------
Vigor simply nodded as he watched his brother leaving.
Storm wished to go too but knew he could not. =c
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:44 am

Impact's eyes jumped to Sable, was he really going to kick him out? He wouldn't be mad if he did, annoyed at Sarge, yes, but Sable would be doing the right thing. He was rather interested to see if Sable would have the guts to do so.

Sarge nodded. "Well alright then." he stated.

____

Timbre went out. =U Annnnnd was never seen or heard from again and never interacted with anyone and was solo, alone and by himself for ever and ummmm ever. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:30 am

Why did people watching suddenly make things so much harder? He never had issues at home demanding people do stuff regardless of how old they were, but here was another story.

"Impact, uh.......get out." SO MUCH ENTHUSIASM BEHIND THAT.

-----
lol
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Impact glared. "I want my rifle." he stated. (Yay conflict for Sable. xDD)

Sarge couldn't help but snort at Impact. Wanted his rifle eh? Well he'd give it to him, probably not how he wanted it though.

____

Mah Boi
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:19 pm

"Rifle? Oh right...that." He had sort of forgotten about it. "Can he leave with his rifle?" Sable asked. Gosh he was being far too peaceful sounding.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:24 pm

Sarge shook his head with a grin. "YOU can leave with his rifle when we're finished."

Impact's mind was fill with anger. He didn't want to be forced to be the mature one in this situation.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Sable glanced over at Impact. What would he think of that?

"Come on, Impact, it's not like anyone is gonna shoot you were you stand, I think you'll be okay without it for a few minutes."

"I can come!" Meteor offered, "I'll protect you!" He was being quiet serious. >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Impact nodded, he knew he was the right thing to do anyway, at least to advance the situation. He growled and let go of his rifle, which Sarge promptly scooped up and had pointed at him in less than a second. He smirked at Impact. Impact finally spoke to Meteor. "Do whatever you want." he told him in an unfriendly tone.

Impact would kill Sarge later. =D He made his way to the door and glanced back once more, before stepping outside.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:20 pm

I like how new RP still doesn't have a name.

Meteor happily hurried after Impact, because as far as he was concerned he was offering him a great deal by standing out there to protect him. Surely Impact would be thankful and want to take him around more often in such a case.

Sable merely waited til they had gone then looked back at Sarge. He wasn't so sure he wanted to be in here with CREEPY SHOOTY person, but eh...he supposed he didn't have much of a choice.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:10 pm

(You were gonna name it. =O)

Impact didn't much appreciate Meteor's company, but he didn't say it. He sort of just stood outside, looking around.

___

Sarge tossed Impact's rifle on the floor when he and Meteor left. He lowered his shotgun and clacked his thin hand against the triggers again. He looked at Sable suspiciously.

"Whatcha lookin' for anyway, boy?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:23 pm

I KNOW C:

Meteor was pretending to be on the lookout for danger. He of course wasn't. He didn't know what to look for, but he was looking none the less.

"What if those jerks are out?" He asked being epic vague, "Want me to kill um? I could kill 'um yeah!" He was referring to Sabotage and Hate of which that particular family was not good friends with. Ten had yet to introduce them but that was just fine. They were supposed to have had a bit of ...."discussion" with them. One that required violence and such, but things hadn't quite worked out in their last attempt so they were still kinda on the to get eventually here list.

--

"Well.....I'm kind of a rookie I suppose." He admitted, "I'm not really sure what I need. Just...something I don't have to get too close to my older...brother with because he'd probably kinda like to rip my head off. And I think he could do it."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:34 pm

(xDD Wow.)

Impact knew many jerks, he wasn't sure which Meteor was referring to. He had an idea, but frankly he didn't care.

"Whatever." he stated, using his visor to look through his rifle scope at Sable and Sarge.

_____

Sarge looked at the shotgun he was holding...that would probably work just fine.

"What about this?" he asked, spinning his weird hand in a complete circle, the gun spinning with it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:03 pm

"Whatever? You're not a very good fighter if you just say whatever about everything. I bet you couldn't catch them by yourself. You'd just try shooting them and then they'd DIE and you'd get in trouble!" Meteor found this to be greatly humorous.
---

"Umm....yeah that'd probably work." Impact replied. Sarge made it sound like it should, so he hoped it would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-