MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:35 pm

(XDD!!! NIIICE XPP)
Sable gazed with a slight hint of skepticism. He obviously had a bit of trouble with what Impact said still.

"Stop wasting time." Comet grumbled, apparently taking on the I'm in Charge role, "Either fight or shut up so we can get this over with."

Sable's helmet fins drooped down, obviously not all that pleased that he'd lost control over what was going on. He nodded in a somewhat defeated manner and sulkily walked over to the opposite wall to stand alone.

-----
Punk shrugged nonchalantly. He was totally only being so calm and uncaring about this because it was clearly irritating Timbre, which was his goal as usual. "So then stop whining about it. No one else finds it a problem."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:37 am

Impact was still being very serious now, his eyes followed Sable's every move over to that corner. He glanced over at Comet, was he a threat? Hmmm yes.

He glanced down at his feet. They could move....they could bring him away.

"Are we quite finished?" he asked.

____

Timbre was indeed still annoyed by this.

"It's because you all are stupid." was his comeback. No he didn't really think that, but why couldn't things ever go the way he wanted for once?!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:30 pm

"What do you think?" Onyx asked in complete sarcasm.

Comet didn't even bother giving him any sort of warning glance. He'd know from past experience that he shouldn't have spoke up and was walking on a thin line to getting himself kicked too.

"Meeting is pointless. We're just supposed to focus on improving skills because apparently," He switched from staring at Impact alone to giving them all a fair share of glare as he continued, "some of us are less skilled than others."

No one spoke up.

"So pass the message on." That said, Comet started heading off on his own again.
--
"You're stupid." Punk muttered back, flopping himself down on the couch again. Really there was a good chance he had done so even if not on purpose. I mean he did at least have a massive spike band on his leg that would've easily torn through things especially with how he flopped down. Of course he had no desire to state that though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Impact wanted to scoff so badly, but with Comet there, he didn't want to risk it. He found the idea that one would need to be TOLD to improve skills, to be rather unnecessary. After all, he could have been gaining valuable experience had he not been told to be at the meeting.

It didn't take him long to get going, he began to walk away from the meeting area at a fast pace, up to his room to grab his rifle and a few rounds. He was muttering something about his time being wasted as he continued on.

____

Timbre shook his head as he began his march past Punk.

"You can sit there till you die then." he told him angrily. "Maybe that would be a WELCOME change here."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:59 pm

Onyx followed after Comet, even if he wouldn't exactly be appreciated most likely. Sable headed the opposite way of the two. He didn't like either of them anyway.

Meteor bounced off in that direction as well. Sable didn't scare him, well no one really scared him.

Mercury was still......gone too. Wherever he'd run off to. c:

---
Punk couldn't help but snicker. What stupid comebacks. They weren't upsetting him at all, just sounding stupid as far as he was concerned. "You're funny." He stated just to show the insult had been lost.

It was about that time that the VIOLENT(Aka not =U) other brothers were returning, the house door opening.

Loner was first to head in, looking both ways first like he'd robbed a place or something and needed to escape--he hadn't of course. He hadn't done anything actually other than be the first to return from school. Either way he made a run for his room, clearly not wanting to be seen.

The others were being SLOWER. Even though they had been right behind him moments before. Mostly because FakieSwitch had decided to hang off the railing of the stairway leading to their house. And Emo, well he was just being slow and sulky.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:47 am

(xD So many to keep track of.)

Impact shoved his door open, it barely stopped before the wall. That pleased him, he would often unintentionally practice the perfect speed at which to hit his door with.

He snatched up his rifle that he had laying on his bed, before moving over to a corner where he had a large army green locker. He punched in the combination and the door swung open. Inside were weapons, knives and ammunition, mostly ammunition. He snatched up a handful of sniper rounds.

Ejecting the clip from the rifle, he determined it was missing two shots. Adding the two and then replacing them in his hand from the locker, he gave the door a shove shut. He paused....where was his bandolier?

____

Timbre stopped, seeing them enter. Maybe they knew who ripped the chair? Well he didn't really want to ask when there was a group who could get mad at him. He made a face about this.

"Why don't you ever arrive when you say you will? Or even really SAY when you plan to return?" he asked. It wasn't directed at any of them specifically.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:41 am

(Tch......this is easy XD I'm used to way more =P )
Sable had returned to his room--well really it was his and Onyx's room, but Onyx never stayed in it. That was just as well as far as he was concerned. Everything was pretty much spotless in it, all organized and what not. He sat on the end of his bed with a sigh. Was he one of the zetras who weren't as skilled? I mean he tried didn't he? Did he need to try harder? Maybe he did....

Onyx continued following Comet along, insisting his older brother needed to teach him new battle moves or something. Comet rolled his eyes. He was in no mood to do anything with him.

"Go practice."

Onyx's large helmet fins flopped about, "Practice? But I don't have anyone to practice with."

yes apparently NO SIBLING could be practices with.

"Not with, on." Comet grumbled.

Onyx seemed to get the meaning of that and nodded his head. That most likely meant he was off to pick on one of the younger ones and totally with an okay from Comet.

YES the younger ones who I didnd't speak of here =U Hmm I still need to get Stygian in somehow too I suppose |D dumb Stygian.

--------

"Why should we?" FakieSwitch who had just come in asked. He didn't mean it in a sarcastic way. He probably seriously saw no purpose behind it seeing as he was so spontaneous as it was.

"Maybe because you're not the boss and it doesn't matter." Punk stated from where he was at. Yeah he was by far most confrontational.

Emo only tightened his grip on the book he was holding and took a rather large side step towards his room. He didn't want to get stuck in any kind of argument or...anything really.

Loner had already darted by. He certainly hadn't stopped for the question either. His door slammed closed somewhere down the hall but that was it from him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:48 pm

(Well I am not used to it. =.) (xDD Poor little ones. =.)

Impact found the bandolier he was looking for and took his time putting his bullets into it. He had them spaced out for easy reach, instead of clumped together. After he had that all set up the way he wanted, he began to inspect his rifle. He always kept it in clean condition, usually cleaning and polishing it after each kill. Of course nothing was wrong with it now, but he took the time to double check. Pleased, he attached the straps that would hold it onto his back and slung it over.

He made his way down the stairs, he was headed to the kitchen to grab a drink before he went out.

____

Timbre was just about to reply to Fakie when Punk interrupted him. >=O So he turned with a glare to face him. "I thought you were done talking about this." he told him, his glare not subsiding. "Just can't shut up can you?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:08 am

(indeed |D)
Meteor was in the kitchen. He was always in the kitchen though. Maybe he was obsessed with food, he always seemed to be trying to find some anyway. Today was no different. He was sitting on the counter, kicking his feet as he read the ingredients out loud that were in a load of average white bread.
(Yes I ditch others and bring them back around as I so please lol)

------
Punk snorted in reply. "Could if I wanted."

Fakie kind of watched for a moment then shrugged, obviously figuring he didn't need to be a part of this he'd started walking along.

Emo went ahead and proceeded at a more rapid pace to his room. He definitely didn't wanna be there.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:28 am

Impact walked in, he paused for just a moment. He had no issues against Meteor doing that. He walked past him and opened the fridge, grabbing some gatorade ish drink.

He paused in front of Meteor, taking a drink.

"What're you doing?" he asked.

____

Timbre sighed. "Fine." he said, feeling defeated. "I'll just rip up some of your stuff then." He had no intentions to really do that, but he headed off in the direction of Punk's stuff nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:43 am

I MEANT LOAF HAHA. Not load XDD anyway.
Meteor blinked, looking up from his bread with a smile. "Reading the ingredients! I'm gonna make a sandwich." He tossed the loaf down on the counter as he reached for a jar of peanut butter he'd pulled out too. "What are you doing? You going somewhere? Can I come??" Assumptions, assumptions.

(Brad has introduced, with ten's help, both food and drink =U this RP is becoming official now. We just need someone to get hurt really bad...hmm Punk and Timbre could help us there =U )

---
"You better not!" Punk grumbled in a half challenge as he followed after Timbre. "You touch my stuff and...and you can expect a fight!" Because he knew saying he'd tear timbre apart was way too big a stretch. Being willing to fight was another story.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:29 am

(Ha ha ha!! Becoming official. Very Happy )

Impact watched him for just a moment. "You ask a lot of questions." he told him. "Why don't you make your sandwich?"

He took another drink of the gatorade, it was almost gone now.

____

Timbre kept his pace slow, he wanted to drag this out.

He pretended to ignore Punk as he put on his best determined face and continued in the direction of Punk's belongings.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:58 pm

(XDD yes)
Meteor stared back for a moment. Huh, well that didn't really answer his questions but hey he could make his sandwich yep. He nodded and slid off the counter so that he could do so more efficiently.

"Okay. You want a sandwich too? Can I come with you?" Yes he was being persistent.
--
Punk intelligently tried to give him a shove from behind. I don't imagine it;d be too hard unless Timber was randomly moving epic fast. Either way, he tried to do so and along with it grumbled another "Hey!" of warning.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:27 pm

Impact did want a sandwich, he was actually really starving.

"No." he stated. "I don't want a sandwich and I don't want you tagging along."

He made an effort to head for the door.

___

Timbre did not expect that, he had heard Punk coming, but a shove? This was unheard of. He stumbled forward, barely catching himself after three steps. He stopped heading for Punk's things and turned to face him with a glare.

"Hey what?!" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Meteor frowned. Well that was no fun. "Why not?" He asked, not really specifying which he meant as he tried following along anyway.
--
"Hey, don't touch my stuff. That's what." There was no question in mind as to what he wanted, and demanded for that matter.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:29 am

Impact continued walking, hoping Meteor would grow bored.

"It's none of your business that's why." he scoffed.

____

Timbre continued on, trying to brace himself for further troubles this time.

"Then explain about the chair." he insisted.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:00 am

"It can be my business if you tell me!" Meteor chimed in, following along anyway.

Mr. Slowpoke Onyx was walking by and kind of half watched them. Probably wondering Meteor would stick around and provide for an easier target. >,>
--
"What about your stupid chair?!" Punk was quite easily angered, and apparently Timbre had succeeded in doing so.

Loner was peeking out from his room, for there was much loudness out there and he was curious.

"I probably did! There, ya happy?!" Because Punk was oh so happy himself =) XD He could be the man too.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 am

Impact turned to speak to Meteor, stopping abruptly to try and intimidate him.

"I'm going to kill someone." he stated. "WHY else would I have this?" he asked, giving his rifle a quick shake. He shook his head. So many QUESTIONS.

____

Timbre stopped now, to study Punk's expression and movements.

"Liar." he stated, continuing on. "A noble move, accepting the blame, but I think you're hiding something."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:50 am

Meteor took a step back and frowned subtly.

"Good luck." Onyx scoffed, for he had heard as well. He was just stating it in a mocking sense, as if Impact couldn't normally succeed.

Meteor still had another question, even though he had at least for the moment decided not to pursue as greatly, "...who?"
---
"Why does your chair matter so much?" Punk grumbled in reply. "It's a tear."

Loner's helmet fins twitched, he glanced at the two, then pulled his head back in and slammed the door.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Impact turned to face Onyx for a moment.

"You....shut up." he commanded. He spun again, this time to re-face Meteor. "It's probably nobody you know." he reassured him. "Just a punk kid is all, nobody will care."

He adjusted his rifle strap on his shoulder and once again tried to head for the kitchen exit.

_____

Timbre sighed. "Because it DIDN'T need to be ruined!" he explained. "That's why! And if I don't stop stuff like that from happening it'll happen all the time!"

After his talking that's when he realized that Loner had slammed the door, did he know something? He made his way over to Loner's door.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Onyx rolled his eyes. He had enough sense not to push his luck though and decided to look for something to eat while waiting for Impact to hurry up and leave.

Meteor nodded, not entirely sure if he still wanted to come along or not. He supposed not. Sighing he went back to his sandwich in progress.
---
"Awful big deal about a stupid chair." Punk grumbled. He wasn't as irritable now that his stuff wasn't in immediate danger.

Loner's door was a door =U XDD He had locked it though and returned to sit on his bed and hold his fishbowl.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Impact felt a wave of relief as he exited the kitchen area, it was a mistake to get something to drink, he was aware of that now. He crushed his gatorade bottle and dropped it in a trash can as he passed.

Impact began the last walk before reaching the door that would lead to the outside world, Brad wasn't sure if Ten would allow his character to leave so easily, so instead he dragged out a long sentence which would in turn end the paragraph in question.

___

Timbre tried the handle first, like many people would. (Cept Wrath. =D Straight to the bash-in with that guy. =U ) It was locked. He made a face, why was his door always locked? he wasn't made at Loner, not yet, just suspicious. He knocked on the door rather gently.

"Hey, Loner." he said loudly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Oh, ten's zetras were though. No worries =) Meteor had resumed lunch time mode, although it probably wouldn't last long for him. Chances were Onyx would cause a great interruption. Brad's zetra, first to initiate leave the others behind =U

--

(YES XDD he wouldn't try the handle c: I so cannot picture Timbre as doing anything but that MAN D: XDDDD hey he's even trying to open a locked door now =. XDD)
Loner didn't answer at first. He only flinched. He started stroking his fishbowl like he were petting a cat or something, then glanced up at the door again. Should he answer? Should he pretend he didn't hear?

"...yeah?" He answered, not opening his door, his voice was probably barely audible from the other side.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:52 pm

added Meteor's pic and profile BTW
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm

(Yeeeeeees. =U)

(Have I seen Meteor's profile pic and info besides this? o.o He looks really cool! Very Happy "He’d much rather play games with his siblings than hunt individuals down." that's like directed perfectly toward what just happened in RP. xD He sure sounds like an interesting individual. =U Barbed wire FTW. xD)

Impact exited the house, sighing as he did so. He was convinced the others were holding him back in some way, though he couldn't place it at this moment. He headed off in *gasp* a direction as his visor flashed information about the person he was after. Yeah, he knew all that already. He continued off where the punk he planned to kill was predicted to be.

___

(xDD Situation and reaction win. @_@ Stroking the fishbowl. xDD)

Timbre had heard him, mostly because he was actually listening and waiting for a reaction.

"I want to come in." he stated in a semi angry tone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:11 am

(Hahahaha XDD that IS perfect explanation isn't it? XDD And I thought I'd shown you him before. I know you didn't see his profile info before though)
Meteor had finished his sandwich. Yes it would be a fantastic sandwich. Onyx was standing there though, just staring. Did he want a sandwich too? Meteor shrugged, taking a huge bite out of his sandwich.

---------
"I want to go to the eating center. I want to shop." AHem.......

Loner frowned moreso, pausing mid stroke of the fishbowl. Timbre wanted to come in..? Well, now he needed an excuse. Even though everyone knew he was a horrible liar.

"I........don't feel good. So...you shouldn't." YES that should work.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:39 am

Mister BORING was off all by himself, he was perched on a building under construction as he watched a very busy sidewalk. He appeared to be doing nothing but on the other side of that visor was a wealth of information, scanning and zooming. He took a moment to ensure his rifle was ready to fire, and pulled it out as well, getting a small direct feed video of the scope view on his visor.

_____

Didn't feel good huh? Hesitation huh? That sounded awfully suspicious.

"I won't get sick if I'm only in there for a little bit." he countered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-