MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:20 am

Stygian still refused to reply, although the tentacle pulled him back slower this time, obviously not with intentions of tossing him against anything else immediately. Another closed in the distance around it, this one wrapping around Impact's neck instead.

Maybe. Stygian finally replied, although it didn't really seem like that was what he was up to. Rather the tentacle was slowly tightening.

------
That hideous chair XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

"Because, indirectly you would benefit as well." Vigor stated, not bothering to look up at him, "And then chances are I won't want to come back and visit for some time--that should be benefit enough for you."

Emo had decided to sneaaaak out of his room somewhat to glance around the corner. EW Vigor. He scowled, then disappeared again.
----
Top floor is where the Shifter be. There were some signs and what not specifying that people were not allowed to enter without permission, but no one was really there currently. Not visible anyway, there was a person on the floor below, but they were in an office on a phone--the walls of the little office thing were transparent, but the person was seeming quite busy at the moment and probably wouldn't notice.

Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:04 am

Impact's mind was racing...this was not good, not good at all. Stygian could just be messing around right? It wasn't unlike him to kill though. His mind decided his life was in danger, which it was, so he proceeded to reach up and attempted to grasp the tentacle with both hands, one pulling and twisting while the other tried to get his fingers underneath it.

_____

Timbre considered this.

"I still think there is an alternative motive." he stated, taking a few steps toward Vigor. This was suspicious to him.

_____

Datum was on the floor with person and paused in the doorway, spotting them and hearing them being active on the phone. She crouched down, starting off slow but, not hearing the floor creak, tried to hurry past them while they were occupied. The other shifter must be close now!

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:17 am

Stygian's tentacle didn't relent much of its tightening grasp. It was very much like a boa constrictor in that aspect. Regardless, he didn't much appreciate Impact pulling and twisting it bout even that minor amount so he attempted to use a few others to pull Impact's arms away from the one around his neck.
--

Vigor looked genuinely annoyed by this. He rubbed his forehead and straightened himself up. "Does it even matter?"

And then the front door opened again, guess who was home =D Punk! Guess he'd decided to come back earlier than first intended.

---
Person didn't notice, far too busy typing in notes on the computer as they spoke, and nodded.

Storm's helmet fins twitched. At this distance, he could pick up another Shapeshifter without having to really try to. But...what was another Shapeshifter doing around? He tried to resituate himself in the cage but it was a rather tight fit.

The top floor had a different set up than those below it. The floor was carpetted and the hall twisted about, some rooms were open, with transparent walls like the one below. There was also a spot with a couch, a few small tables and some decorative plants. A huge window rested behind it all with quite a view. To one end of the hall was an actual bedroom--a massive one at that, a breakfast room and a few other rather needless but existent rooms of convenience. The room closest though from the floor below was the office--which was where Storm was at too as a minor note. The door was closed, lights off and big surprise, it was locked.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Stygian succeeded. =.

Impact, realizing his battle was futile, decided to very much relax his efforts. At least then he perhaps could catch Stygian off guard with a fast movement if he had to...that and he couldn't do much about his current situation anyway. Stygian very quickly was making his way to the top of Impact's hit list. =U xD

____

Timbre glanced over to see who it was, he did a double take, his anger rising very quickly. He turned to face that punk and opened his mouth to yell, he probably looked silly stopping himself from doing so. Hmmm...Vigor was indeed still here. Didn't want to look stupid in front of him or he was sure Vigor would give him heck about it later...and probably for a long time to come...plus it might ruin his chances of being able to get away from his stupid siblings.

He turned back to Vigor, finally answering. "No." he said.

____

Datum silently made her way up the stairs, her senses were all alive with wonder, trying to detect all traces of shifter. There was plenty of that thankfully. She was also on high alert for a hunter, especially if this other shifter was here, and the hunter was near, if they hadn't found the shifter already, it wouldn't be long. She stopped at the top of the stairs...what a change. She gazed around for a moment, looking at the variety of rooms and trying to pinpoint where the shifter was. Her eyes stopped upon finding the door of the office. Hmm....in there? She approached le door.

(What does the door look like? =. Is it easy to say...break? =) xD )
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:09 am

Stygian didn't change his tactic at all to what he was doing--not instantly anyway. However, he really had no intention of say...killing Impact. He just wasn't happy with him. So after a couple moments longer--probably more like ten seconds, he let go of Impact's neck all together, only holding onto him by his leg again.

Meteor had managed to retreat from the room while Stygian was occupied and Mercury was simply watching.
--
"See? Then you have nothing to lose." As he spoke his gaze trailed to Punk who was walking along as happy as he pleased. He seemed to have detected something about Punk was irritating Timbre, but then again they were all annoying as far as he was concerned so it was to be expected. "So what do you say?"

Punk was on a mission--he had to kill Loner before Timbre could kill him. =) XDD

---
The door was actually quite sturdy...probably not easy to break. If Shapeshifter had epic climbing skill they could always go out the main window (which yes was able to be opened) and go through the other, which had totally been left open. If not however, well then good luck. =U

Storm pressed his hands against the bars of the cage he was in, helmet fins twitching up and down.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Impact was glad to have his neck free, but he was still quite angered by his leg being held. he still wasn't struggling however.

Why do you dishonor me by not finishing me off? he questioned, very frustrated by the ease at which Stygian could cause him great displeasure.

____

(=O How deed Punk find out? .0. xD)

Timbre glared at Punk, watching him walking by. He didn't think about Loner being in danger, but he was watching Punk.

"I...might need to grab a few things." he stated. At least that would give him an excuse to follow Punk.

____

Datum curiously tested the handle, well, not electrified. She tried to open it...hmmm it was definitely locked. She knocked twice, darting away from the door and hiding low just outside of the doorway, posed to run if need be.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:26 am

What's the point? To prove I'm some kind of monster like you all think I am? Maybe because you ARE Stygian. Ahem, anyway he let go of Impact's leg entirely. He didn't move at all though.

------
(You dun remember the fact he was in the house when Timbre was suddenly yelling at him? C| He's taking a wild guess considering he was in there and knew generally where he was and the fact only Loner knew for sure C|)

"Grab a few things?" Vigor looked quite skeptical, but then shrugged as if it were no matter to him. He walked around to the other side of the couch and kindly shoved FakieSwitch off of it so that he could sit down--and apparently have the whole couch to himself.

Punk was...welll as I said, off to find Loner, which wasn't all that hard. He was in his room currently--in Loner's room I mean.
--
Storm looked quite curiously towards where the door was most likely. All he could see was the desk granted, but...

"Is...someone there?" He asked in a rather quiet tone. CLEARLY nothing was knocking at the doo r=)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:05 pm

(Lost my whole repky somehow. =U)

Impact pulled his leg closer to himself once Stygian had let go. He proceeded to glare at him.

Because your other actions prove you are not a monster so well.

____

(Ah yes. >_> Dumb Punk is not allowed to put 2 and 2 together! xD)

Timbre ignored Vigor's question, that way he wouldn't actually need to return with what he said he was gonna grab. He hurried after Punk, determined to catch up quickly.

He has a dilemma going through his head now, save Loner by acting as if he only had some more questions for Punk, or simply kill Punk and save Loner.

"Punk!" he growled loudly.

____

(xDD)

Due to being alert and listening for the slightest of noises, Datum was able to hear what Storm had asked. Someone WAS in there after all!

She got in front of the door, pressing her mouth near the bottom of the door, hopefully the zetra in there could hear her better.

"Are you...um...special?" she whispered loudly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Stygian didn't make any notable reply for quite some time. Maybe he should've specified that he wasn't a mindless monster instead of just monster.
Debatable. He answered instead.
--------
Punk's helmet fins twitched a couple times as he turned to face the approaching Timbre.

"What?" He grumbled in reply.

Loner was doing a horrible job of not looking guilty, still sitting on his bed and now rambling on complete nonsense as he picked at the sleeve of one arm.

And Vigor was not concerned with what they were doing at all. He was contently on the couch, staring off at the ceiling for the time being.

FakiwSwitch was on the floor now, although he didn't seem to care at all.
--
That was a kind of funny question. Storm chuckled quietly, helmet fins twitching in amusement.

"I'm Storm." He stated in return, "Keraunos Storm."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:43 am

So is my reason for you to kill me.

Impact stood up, still glaring at Stygian.

Maybe people wouldn't dislike you so much if you'd show a little tolerance of them every once and a while.

____

Timbre glared at him (Such glary characters. >=.).

Still wasn't sure what he should do. "I was trying to find you." he growled, trying to buy himself more time to think.

____

Datum smiled even though Storm could not see her.

"Nice to...kind of meet you Storm!" she said happily. "I'm...well, you can call me Datum!" after finishing those words, she stood up, using both hands to try the handle again. "Can you let me in?" she, once again, whispered loudly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:57 am

Stygian lashed out a couple of his tentacles again in a rather quick flash, sweeping them at Impact's legs/feet to try and trip him. Regardless to if he succeeded or not he proceeded with his transmitter statement.

Maybe if people respected me as an individual every once and awhile I'd return the favor.

---

"Trying to find me--right." Punk crossed his arms, "Well, I'm here. What do you want?'

Meanwhile Vigor who had yet to try and break into the top paragraph thing was discussing unimportant things in regards to how horrible he thought this house was with FakieSwitch.

----
"Nice to meet you too!" Storm sounded cheerful enough. When she asked her second question though a slight frown tugged at one corner of his mouth, "I uh...no, I can't. I can't get out of the cage."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Impact was indeed tripped, he grunted as he slammed against the floor, blocking the majority of the blow with his arm. He glared up at Stygian.

I give you more respect than anyone in the house. He didn't say why, and some of it was definitely due to fear, but it was true.

____

(xDDD I pity Fakie. =.)

Timbre crossed his arms. He was still mad, but he had to admit Loner was rather innocent. He attempted to quickly uncross his arms and slam them into Punk, not epic forcefully like enough to knock him over, just enough to maybe scare him or sting.

"Why are you such a jerk?" he asked. He tried to keep his anger under control, to give the impression he was being more playful than angry.

____

Datum was very excited to have found this shifter, but her mood shifted to one much more solemn when she heard he was in a CAGE. So the hunter had been to him already.

"You're....in a cage?" she asked, letting go of the door, slightly in shock.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 am

Stygian's various helmet fins twitched slightly, he was actually somewhat amused by this.

And I didn't kill you. He replied, flicking one of his tentacles against Impact's helmet as he backed up a few steps and began walking the other direction, an obvious sign that he was done with this confrontation, Did I?
---
(I'm sure he's fine =U He's probably just nodding along |D )
That did catch Punk off guard to some extent. He really hadn't expected Timbre to do anything. His helmet fins perked up and he took a step back. He sort of stared a tad, having a hard time deciphering if he was angry or not.

"Just how I am."

Loner was watching them all huge eyed-like as if he thought they would launch a double team attack on him and his fish at any given moment or something.
--
"Yep! In a cage!" Storm replied far too cheerfully to match the condition. "Soooo I kinda can't open the door!" He chuckled, clearly finding this to be amusing before he tried turning himself to a more comfortable position in the cage--that didn't work.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:31 pm

You shouldn't need to ask. Impact replied, annoyed by this helmet flick he was just given. If anything at least his sibs had time to leave the room...because they all did and all. =U xD

____

(xD Oh good. Poor Loner now. =D)

Timbre smirked, faking his anger as being playful once again, attempting to shove Punk even harder while he had a big grin on his face.

"Good thing you have siblings to keep you in line right?" he asked.

_____

Datum stood for a moment. Hmmm...how to get in then? That poor shifter in a cage! The one she imagined was much larger than the one Storm was currently, in, wait till she sees him. (xD)

"Is there any other way in?" she questioned, glancing at the stairs as her mind 'heard' someone approach.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Stygian turned himself back towards Impact again, but said nothing, soon proceeding the way he had been headed to begin with.

Everyone left? He was...yes trying to be conversational.
--
Loner looked more horrified than Punk was, he hugged the fishbowl he'd pulled from the stand again, nearly dipping his chin into at as continued to watch all wide eyed.

Timbre's rougher shove made Punk stumble a bit, and in the already pretty small and crowded room--Loner's room was the smallest FYI--it placed him pretty close to the wall to one side of Loner's bed.

Punk's expression was definitely one of uncertainty now. That was...playful or angry? Or bordering both? He wasn't too sure, but his attitude had toned down a bit due to it and instead of answering he gave more of a half hearted grin and laugh.

--------

"Ummm there's a window!" He announced, "Although I've never seen anyone come in it before." His helmet fins twitched as yet again he was amused by the thought of watching someone crawl through it. "Umm...a vent thingy. But I don't think that's big enough for a zetra."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:29 am

Impact glanced around to see who all was there. Hopefully Stygian didn't think he did that to distract him, it was only the silver lining he was trying to look at.

Kinda looks that way....

____

Timbre still had his rather insincere smile on his face as he tried to give Punk one more shove, this one to the side since he was near the wall.

He chuckled as he did so, also turning to make his way away.

____

Datum rolled her eyes. A window? How was that going to help?

She decided to humor him. "Is....is it open?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:59 am

Stygian didn't seem upset about that--or at least not directing it to Impact. His tentacles whipped about a bit, kind of like an angry DOMESTICATED FELINE'S TAIL. Ahem, a cat's tail. But then he stopped that and shrugged somewhat.

Mercury came back from his amazing hiding that wasn't all that impressive and smiled--at both of them.
---
Punk wasn't too thrilled with that but didn't really object, just somewhat watching Timbre. He hadn't much liked that turn of events. He was supposed to be in here killing Loner.

---
"Yeah! Yeah! It's open 'cause umm it lets fresh air in or something. A breeze from the ocean I think he said." His helmet fins twitched, "And its like a bazillion stories into the sky so people don't try and climb in it and stuff."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:54 am

Impact did not return the smile, he was still semi bitter about the events that had just unfolded.

"What?" he asked in a not so friendly tone.

____

Timbre took a few steps away and paused, turning to look back at Punk.

"Oh uh...Vigor wants to know if ya wanna go to the office with me an' him." he asked casually.

_____

Datum nodded, as if Storm could see her.

"Oh." she stated, looking around and finding another nearby window. "A bazillion huh?" she asked nervously, going over to another window and looking out before slowly deciphering the latch mechanism.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:31 am

Mercury frowned in response to this. That wasn't very nice....

"Just wondered if you wanted a smoothie." Oh yes, great question to ask I'm quite sure. He then looked to Stygian, "Stygy, you said you were gonna be nice if I let you go...."

Stygian didn't reply to Mercury until said younger sibling went over to him and tugged on his sleeve.

I lied. He answered simply after that =U

Sable had finally returned, through the same door he had left from. He must've had danger senses.

"Nice going earlier." He stated, obviously he had been elsewhere in the house even though the exit he'd been through led to outside. Because he knew some of what had went on earlier. He didn't specify who he was referring to, but if it happened to be Stygian he may very well find himself in the same position his twin had. (Onyx I mean XD )

---------
"Why would I want anything to do with..." He was going to say either of them, but considering he wasn't sure where he and Timbre stood currently decided to change that up, ".........him?"

---

Storm didn't say much to what she had repeated back to him. Yep she'd heard it right. He tried pushing on the bars of the front of his cage thingy again, it wasn't a whole lot of good though, he knew it was all locked up quite securely. He huffed grumpily at it and let himself slump back into an awkward position. Dumb cage. He wanted to go play.

Oh and the windows should be easy enough to open I would presume C|
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Impact didn't answer, especially once he knew for sure it was Merc who let Stygian out, did he have no idea what he had done?

He stood up, his head snapping to Sable when he walked in. What did he want now? Entering a room WITH Stygian? Not a particularly smart move in his opinion. He wasn't sure who he had been referring to, if it was Impact, he felt not answering would both show he didn't care about Sable's possible sarcasm and provoke Sable to further explain if he wanted to be acknowledged.

____

Timbre's leaving movements stopped entirely when this question was asked. He was facing Punk still though.

"He claims it'll be fun." he stated. "I was skeptical as well." he added, turning away again in hopes Punk would follow if he wished to continue the conversation.

____

(Okee thanks. xD)

Datum got the window open easily enough, peering out at the ground. She slowly moved her head back inside. Hmmm...she could do this. It was a simple climb right? Something she was more than capable of....it was just the height that made her nervous.

She paused for a moment, but was soon standing in the windowsill, determination overriding fear as she started to make her way over to Storm's open window.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Mercury pouted about Stygian's answer mostly to himself and rather immaturely at that. He clung to stygian's sleeve still though, acting somewhat like a deadweight and made himself sway back and forth with it until Stygian lifted his arm up to the point he was off the floor.

Sable was not very pleased that he didn't get an answer from anyone. His helmet fins twitched before he shrugged. "Fine, whatever. I'm gonna go train." He muttered as he headed towards the other exit--the one that led into the house further.

----
"Like you can believe anything he says." Punk grumbled more to himself than Timbre. He didn't follow after him because granted he didn't want to go with either of them and if they left that'd just make killing Loner easier for him. c: Yes he had slightly forgotten why he was going to be killing Loner but that didn't matter.
---
Storm simply watched as best he could in the window's direction. Curious to see if the other person who try going through it or not.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:36 am

(If I am not wrong, the exit that led further into the house is the one Impact was by? =.)

Impact stepped aside, giving Sable more than enough room to pass. His face, still discouraged from how easily he was outfought, turned to lock onto Sable.

He sure was acting normal for having Stygian loose.

_____

Timbre was a little disappointed Punk was not following him, but he figured that since he hadn't indicated he got his info from Loner, that Loner might be alright...plus he didn't really care too much, Loner was a wimpy sibling.

He continued back out to the living room, wishing to speak with Vigor.

_____

Datum had, as expected, very little trouble shimmying her way to the open window. It was simply the fear of the fall that made it difficult. Upon reaching the open window, she yanked herself in as quickly as she could, landing not so gracefully a short distance from the window.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:29 am

Sable kind of gave him a long stare as he walked by, before letting his eyes redirect further back. Yeah he was probably hinting something but it was completely unclear. Impact would have to follow if he wished to know what it meant.

Stygian shook Mercury off. He really didn't appreciate that very much. Mercury fell on the floor rather uncoordinated before getting himself back up and frowning as he walked over to the fridge.

---
Punk was mostly waiting until Timbre left the place. It'd be a lot easier to pick on his younger sibling then without any kind of possible negative result. He knew Emo wouldn't do anything about it, and FakieSwitch probably wouldn't either.

Vigor was indeed still out there, currently going on about how no one had respect for others' time and such.

FakieSwitch was simply staring.
---

"You made it!" Storm called quite happily. He was actually in his regular Shapeshifter form because he saw no danger in having it here. No one ever came in while Vigor was away and Vigor already knew what he was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:09 am

Impact continued to notice Sable, but didn't follow him...not right away. No, that was far too suspicious. He did have intentions of following him, however.

What do you plan to do? he questioned Stygian, obviously a very smart move.

____

Timbre saw no need to not interrupt.

"Ready." he stated aloud. "And Punk wants to go too."

He made his way to an unripped chair and sat down, folding his hands together.

____

Datum lifted her head, a smile emitting from her face that she had made it. "Yeah! I-" she stopped, her focus laying on the small shifter in the cage. She paused there, leaning her back to the wall.

"Who..." she started, stopping as if she couldn't believe he would be here in a cage like this.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:23 am

Sable continued along to his room, figuring this would be an easy place to find him--CLEARLY better than waiting in a hall.

Stygian as usual didn't answer right away. Why that was was anyone's guess but immediate answers were quite rare for him. After awhile though he stated Out. and then his helmet fins twitched in accordance with his decision, Outside.
---
Vigor glanced over at Timbre and then passed him. Punk wanted to come? He saw no Punk.

"If he wants to come, where he is? I'm tired of waiting for you scheduleless lowlives." How kind.
---

Storm chuckled again, clearly not seeing all the badness in this. He figured she was asking who he was again. "Storm!" He stated cheerfully, "I'm Keraunos Storm, remember?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:04 am

Life has not changed much, try to let the innocents live? He suggested, turning to go after Sable. He didn't expect Stygian to answer, much less listen, but he figured he could at least plant the thought into Stygian's mind.

_____

Timbre thought for a moment.

"He doesn't want you to know he wants to come." he stated, now crossing his arms.

____

Datum forced a smile for him, while humoring him.

"Oh right!" she exclaimed. "I um...forgot your first name."

She didn't stand up, but rather scooted her way over to his cage, being very quiet and trying to stay alert for traps. "Do you know how to open this?" she asked, starting to examine it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:23 am

Stygian indeed did not listen, rather heading outside in...quite a rush. Oh no doubt he'd be running about the city like a savage maniac. He did that whenever he got outside. That would include plowing down streetsigns too. He didn't know his way around as well outside, and considering he c ouldn't see where he was going, he did a lot of plowing into stuff at that speed--wasn't as easy to detect surroundings.

Sable had left the door to his room open, and had been trying to convince Onyx to leave--he didn't of course. But he also didn't seem as if he'd be a lot of trouble with how he was currently laid out flat on the bed talking about a massive headache.

Mercury tried following after Impact. He wanted cooompannnny.
--
Vigor sighed. He didn't want to play stupid games like this. "Really? Then forget him. I don't care."

FakieSwitch got himself up and announced he was going to the kitchen.

There was quite a horrible screech from Loner's room--most likely Loner considering Punk had never been known to make such a noise. OBVIOUSLY Punk couldn't wait til his brother left. Er brothers.
---
"Nooo, it's hard." Storm commented, batting at it a bit. "Only the Hunter knows how to open it I think. I dunno....he has something he uses with it. It's all electricy and pretty!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-