MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:30 am

Tex was growing frustrated now.

"I just...." she sighed. "I don't know, okay?" She seemed very ashamed to admit she didn't know which way to go.

_____

"You can have better friends than a pole." he assured Writhe, giving him a friendly smile and a wink. "But you won't kick your friends!" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:32 am

Rage tilted his head to one side. Well that was an odd answer.

"Okay." He stared at her for a long time then.

-------

Writhe did not share the humor in this.

"Right. Well um. I gotta go."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:35 am

It took Tex a moment to realize Rage's staring, what was his problem? She looked behind her, nope, no assassin.

"Is everything okay?" she asked, seemingly calmed down by someone else needing the moment more than herself.

_____

"Go and spread the joy!" he encouraged. "It can only help and heal!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:38 am

"Yup." Rage answered simply. "I thought you were gonna go save someone's head or something." He stated out of nowhere. "So where's their head?" Yep...that went to show how well he listened.

-------

Writhe thought man was absolutely insane. But he nodded anyway. Off to find a new person to bother =U or something. AKA he was off to go show off (and probably fail) again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:41 am

Tex gave him a confused look. Whaaat? "I um...I thought Veng had something wrong...isn't that what you told me?"

She began to wonder if she was out here for no reason.

____

Man waved as Writhe left. He was odd indeed, son of ice cream man confirmed.

Brad thought how to interrupt Writhe's travels.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:44 am

"Veng? I dunno. His existence is wrong." He scratched at one helmet fin and shrugged, "He probably does. He always does."

---------

HAHA

WIN

Writhe was walking along a planter. Rude zetra. No one told him he could be on that. Ten did not help. Nor did she teach her zetri manners.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:46 am

Tex sighed. "So is something wrong or not?" she asked. She crossed her arms and glanced up at the sky. This was dumb.

____

Gardener looked at him with displeasure. "Dang zetras." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:50 am

"Why're you asking ME?" Rage asked, almost looking indignant by the question. "Why should I know? He's my brother not...um me." He paused for a moment and then added, "He told me he wanted to talk to Silvery guy, that's all and was rambling on about Danny and something being stuck or stiff or--maybe he's been drinking I dunno." So helpful he was.

------

XDD I pity Brad.

Writhe ignored gardener and continued along his happeh way |D YEAH try and communicate with THAT brad. c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:55 am

Tex was doing her best to stay calm, but frustration was slipping through.

"You're supposed to know because YOU came to me, okay? I didn't go looking for you because I wanted...a CHORE or something okay?"

She sighed and then abruptly chose a direction to start walking.

___

Gardener look at the foot prints in the soil he had spilled on the planter thing. He made a face, before getting to his feet and chasing Writhe to tackle him.

I kid.

FINE WRITHE RUN.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:00 am

"I never told you to come." Rage's helmet fins twitched, "You said you needed to help someone's head or something." He seemed to have finally noticed she was not okay at least, "Do you want me to carry you or something? Or are you always a weird walker?"

---------

>=U

Writhe stopped outside some run down laundry mat and sat on the bench outside. He had no goal now.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:02 am

Tex was mad now. Yeah she told Rage to come along, but she thought she was doing him a favor.

"No." she said in a low tone. "I ALWAYS walk this way."

She said it without a hint of sarcasm.

____

A fly was like. =. HIYA WRITHE.

A sign that says no loitering glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:09 am

Rage shrugged. "Okay whatever." He started walking along, hands in pockets beside her.He was not helpful in the least. Maybe Tex could see why he bugged Veng so much |D
---------

Poor Vengy who got left out of RP is back now c: and still in the same spot. He was okay being there granted. Afterall he stared off at things for hours. But he was being his emo self, huddled up in the corner he had sat down in, unable to move freely without epic stiffness and soreness. And figured his brother had failed miserably. Like that should've surprised him.

---------

Writhe ignored the random things being hateful at him. Yes the fly was hateful. He glared and kicked at a small can. He needed to find someone who could teach him how to do this type of stuff better, as much as he hated to admit that. But how was one to go on a search for such things?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:14 am

Tex could see indeed. xD However, since she didn't want him to help, she didn't object to his actions at all.

She very distantly walked along, coming to another intersection. She sighed as she looked both ways, until she saw Whiskey standing with his back leaning against the payphone. Her face lit up as she picked up the pace to go over to him.

____

Dizzy was watching TV and poking at his stomach. It sure was sensitive without too many clothes on!

____

Newspaper ad clichely flew at hit him in the face. =U I kid. xD DUR DUR DUNNO WHATS TO DEW.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:09 am

Rage didn't pick up any pace whatsoever. He kept dragging along, quite far behind her. Eh, no matter. She'd either run off or stay around. He glanced at a few people and shoved one down before continuing along his way behind her.

----------

Veng did not poke at his own stomach =U he was more mature you see. And his hand was ya know, messed up. So instead he sulked...contiuously.

---------

O3O Writhe can always disappear. I Rped as him for awhile randomly |D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:25 am

Tex approached and she and Whiskey shared formalities blah blah it included him nodding and saying her name while she tried to explain events to Whiskey.

"I don't get it." Whiskey told her. "Why would Mr. Vengeance need me?"

Tex pointed to Rage. "I don't know, HE said it."

_____

Dizzy began to talk to his stomach, until one time it growled back at him and he burst out laughing.

___

But...Wriiiiithe. D= Maybe if I had more characters. >=U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:28 am

Rage's helmet fins twitched as he glanced over. He hadn't been listening.

"I said what?" He asked, he had been watching the human he shoved over look oh so surprised and get up watching around him like he expected to be thrown down by any of the human beings around him.

-----------

Silly KID =|
Vengeance was trying to tone him out. His laughter was making it hard to be emo.

--------

then maybe you can make one sometime and we can have someone for writhe c: .....to interact with.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:34 am

Whiskey crossed his arms and only stared at Rage, as if he knew what they had said.

Tex on the other hand, was a little more urgent. "Tell him what he needs to do!" she urged, waving her arms slightly.

____

Dizzy was not about to be tuned out. >=. Even though he didn't know what Veng was doing. He slid off the bed and rushed over to him.

"Revengeance Revengeance!!" he exclaimed excitedly.

_____

Writhe's GIRLFRIEND appeared. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:53 am

"Um..." He gave her a strange look, "He can do what he wants, I don't care. I told him I'd leave him alone. He gave me money."

--------
Vengeance grumbled then looked up, "Wuuuuut do you need?" His helmet fins twitched.

--------

Writhe did not know he had a girlfriend =U XD news for him =D Not that I care o3o if you;re serious. I can't tell.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:58 am

Whiskey nodded as if to say 'See'?

Tex glared at Whiskey, before glaring at Rage. "What did Vengeance want him to do?" she demanded.

____

"So I was...I was..." he burst out laughing again, unable to continue.

____

I am not serious I can't make a girl in RP. D=

Tex: =|

>_> Like I said. D=

Tex: D=
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:06 am

"Oh. To go help him or something." Epic helpful there Rage, after a moment he added, "He said something wasn't good or I dunno. He either said his head was stuck or something about stepping in gunk or.....Oh wait no that he couldn't do something. Or maybe it was he was hungry." He shrugged. How he got his info was clearly a mystery. And he was being dumb because he could've had transmitter call |D they were brothers after all and thus could communicate without having to have dumb frequency numbers to get through. Or well STUFF that is not needed to be explained. He could've talked to veng end of discussion.

----------

Veng gave him a very unamused stare. He was good at those. Because he was a moody jerk. What was so dang funny?

----------

clearly. XDDD

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:14 am

Whiskey sighed.

"I've had enough of him." he stated, reaching for a flask.

Tex gave him a shove, that surprised him.

"You're going to help him!" she explained. "Don't be stupid."

Whiskey scoffed and took a drink defiantly even though it wasn't so defiant.

_____

"I......I...." he laughed again, but managed to get himself under control.

"I was talking to my belly and then it talked back!!" he exclaimed, one again bursting into laughter and plopping on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:19 am

Rage merely sized up who his next victim to bully would be. He wasn't all that interested in if they helped Veng or not. After all =U he was more into beating him up not helping him. And he was no fun when he was TOO beat up. Because then he didn't do anything.

-----------

Vengeance's expression didn't change. "Yeah...um. Heh."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:24 am

Whiskey and Tex argued for a moment, before Whiskey reluctantly agreed to check on Veng.

"CHECK." he repeated. "If I find him and there is something seriously wrong? He's YOUR responsibility....or Mr. Rage's." he added. He took another drink before checking his surroundings to figure out where Veng's apartment was.

____

Dizzy laughed for a while longer before looking at Veng. He had missed his response but he didn't care, he probably laughed too! Dizzy was grinning as he returned to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:31 am

Rage was indignant by such a comment and even snorted about it.

"He's not my stupid responsibility--he should be able to take care of himself. I take care of myself just fine." he scratched at one of his helmet fins again with his claw, "And if he can't then..then he should go die!" Lovely Rage.

------

Well Veng was glad THAT distraction was gone. crazy kid. He resumed his emo existence. At least Dizzy was happy he guessed. And not asking where the food was, or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:38 am

Tex was mad at Rage for such a comment. She turned to him, a slight glare on her face.

"Maybe he WILL die if we leave him alone!" she said in an angry tone. "Then will you be happy huh? Is it your DREAM to be brotherless? Did you ever think that maybe, if we HELP the weak can become strong?"

She crossed her arms.

Whiskey knew where he needed to go and began heading off in that direction.

____

Dizzy began to talk to his stomach again, his mind was filled with anticipation that it might talk back at him again.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:45 am

"I don't want him to become strong though." Rage's helmet fins twitched. That was a stupid idea. If he were strong then he wouldn't be so easy to beat up and make fun of! "And I wouldn't care if he died. He's annoying anyway."
----------

Veng did nothing aside from exist. Oh emo zetra. He was in usual Veng mode. Hopeless, bored, unwilling to try doing anything, and mean c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:53 am

Tex didn't really believe him.

"You'd have regrets later." she tried to assure him, before noticing Whiskey was walking away. She glanced back at Rage, she wasn't done being condescending. D= But she followed after Whiskey in a hurry.

____

Dizzy grew older. =U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-