MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers

What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:23 pm

Cajun made me listen to all RHCP songs again. :3
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:31 pm

Set the World Afire ~ Megadeth
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:50 pm

Fury of the Storm ~ DragonForce
Back to top Go down
Laclipsey
The Pony Buddy
The Pony Buddy
Laclipsey

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:49 am

Anyone been listening to that new folk band Mumford and Sons? My friend introduced me to them about a week ago and boy, are they awesome. They've only got one album out right now, but it rocks so much. Their style integrates voice harmony that is reminicient of the Beatles or Simon and Garfunkel with some light electric guitar and- of all things- a banjo. And the lyrics are just something else. My favorite song by them is "The Cave."
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:09 am

I think what I've been obsessing over the most lately is "Smooth" by Santana. Can\\'t Believe it
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:41 am

I just might have to get Rust In Peace Live.

In other news my mother found out about me buying Mustaine today. It was funny.

I'm trying to go to a Megadeth concert too, she's not too happy about that OMG (because it's during the school year)
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:00 am

What's Rust in Peace?
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:01 am

A Megadeth Album

A live version is being released next month.
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Say you're going to a study group or a youth group trip tongue You must see Megadeth :O

And I don't think I'll buy Rust in Peace Live, as awesome as it was. I'll buy the Big Four Movie :3
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:08 pm

I'm not a fan of DVD performances.

I want to listen, not watch.
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:17 pm

Lol.

No Feelings ~ The Sex Pistols
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:35 pm

More Than a Feeling ~ BOSTON I love it more
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:31 pm

2112 ~ Rush
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:48 am

Sweet Child O' Mine ~ Guns N' Roses
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Metal Militia ~ Metallica
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:59 am

Just some Metallica
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:58 pm

No Way Back ~ Foo Fighters
Back to top Go down
RoseBuddy
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
RoseBuddy

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:03 pm

unforgiven 2 - metallica
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:50 pm

The Analog Kid from Rush... I just got Signals recently and listened to that song, it's awesomesauce. :3
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:28 am

Burn ~ Deep Purple
Back to top Go down
RoseBuddy
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
RoseBuddy

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:55 pm

reload- metallica
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:36 pm

Country Music that everybody hates except me and Mega woooo I\'m happy
Back to top Go down
RoseBuddy
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
RoseBuddy

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:51 pm

hey i like country music i just dont post the songs i listen to that r country
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Sudden Death ~ Megadeth

That's the song of the day :U
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:43 pm

The good song of every day is Full Moon from Sonata Arctica.
Back to top Go down
RoseBuddy
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
RoseBuddy

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:45 pm

pat b and poison
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:15 pm

The sound of the fan of my computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?   What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now, or your song/album of the day?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Discussion :: Music-