MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:40 am

Dizzy stood still...but not for long.

"So how long is it going to take?" he asked, looking at the door hopefully.

_____

Whiskey finished his drink and flagged down the bartender for a refill. He began pondering how much today's drinks would cost, he was hoping less than five hundred, but he didn't think it would be.

_____

Man glanced up from his desk. He didn't remember this client! He didn't really care though, he did seem to try and end the conversation on the phone more quickly though.

"Yeah Jones I know." he told the other person. "Well thank you for your loyalty!" he motioned to Writhe with his hand, trying to tell him 'Just a minute.'
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:53 am

"We're talking about my brother here. There is a chance we'll starve first, but we'll take our chances."

-------

Rage was already side tracked, watching a TV in a window display.

----
Writhe watched man and nodded somewhat casually. Sure, he could wait like that. No problem. No proooblem at all.

----

Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:06 am

Dizzy nodded, he wasn't happy about this, but he accepted it.

"Well okay." he said. He glanced at the door again. =\ What was taking so long?

____

Whiskey got his new drink and sipped it contently. Ahhh the wonders of alcohol.

____

The man finished his conversation and hung up. He scribbled some notes down at a rapid pace before looking to Writhe.

"What can I do ya for, sir?" he asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:16 am

Veng mostly did nothing =c
------
Rage would be no help either =c

------

"Well see..." Writhe approached like he seriously was requesting something, "Someone wants you to stop whatever it is you do." Glancing around he asked, "What Do you do anyway?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:40 am

Dizzy made his way to the bed to keep watching TV. This was stupid, he was hungry for like a billion days!

____

Whiskey was drinkin'. =U What do you propose we do here?

_____

Man looked very surprised. "Someone wants to...stop me?" he asked. He leaned back in his chair, in thought. "Why, I recycle many different things and give many products made from recycled materials, to charities!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:46 am

SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL =U

------

"So....where's the part that makes you bad??" Writhe asked. yes he failed at this miserably.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:52 am

Dizzy turned his gaze to the show that was on, it was a rather adult oriented show with much talking and....not much else. He gave it a glare. "This is boring." he stated.

____

Whiskey checked the clock that was above the counter. Eh, it was probably time for him to get going. After all, he needed to either fix up his office, his apartment or pay someone to. he couldn't not work forever.....on second thought, he was pretty well off money wise....

____

Man gave Writhe a nice smile. "Who told you I was bad?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:01 am

Rage checked no clocks but had moved on, remembering he actually had something he was supposed to be doing. This was a dumb job. Why'd he tell Veng he'd do it? How could he find onnnne zetraloid in this huuuuuuuuge plaaaaace. that's when idea two came and mroe talk with Vengeance =U which was probably bad considering Veng had directed him to tex's house so he could go see if SHE was there and had any idea. Because clearly they'd want HIM around. So he went there and yes I know I skipped much needed stuff SORRY XD And anyway pounded on the door with much force. Least he didn't knock it down...yet.

-----

"The guy who picks up garbage. I'm not sure what his name is." Writhe looked quite confused as he scratched at his helmet, "He said you needed to be shut up not necessarily dead."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:05 am

"Be right there!" a voice called out to Rage, there was some arguing and the door was opened very suddenly. Tex was there, an overjoyed look on her face. That look faded almost instantly when she saw it was not Veng. The let go of the door and backed inside a step.

"Can I um....can I help you?" she asked nervously.

_____

Meanwhile Whiskey decided to leave the bar, which he did, but only to find a phone booth with a phone book in it.

____

The man looked genuinely shocked. "DEAD?!" he screeched. "Someone has a HIT on me?!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:11 am

Rage stared at her for quite some time. Yeah that was the right one he thought. "The other guy." He stated, "Umm...the gray guy or silver or whitish..not blackish...whatever. Veng is looking for him." So blunt and unhelpful that was. "So um...find him or something."

---

Vengeance was just being grumpy, leaning against the wall.
....not of the phone booth. He didn't teleport.

---------

Writhe was rather surprised and took a step back. Some brave zetraloid he was. "Er...yeah. Basically." As if suddenly proud he added, "That's why they sent me!"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:15 am

Tex was rather uneasy, but when her mind was occupied trying to think, she calmed down rather quickly. "Is it...Wander? Veng? You're looking for Wander, or Vengeance?" she was a little confused here.

"Who is it?!" boomed her Dad from the living room.

"Oh um, nobody Dad!" she replied, giving Rage a worried look.

_____

(xDDDDD)

Whiskey began paging through for a carpenter.

_____

The man looked over Writhe. "Well...." he said. "I can assure you there is no wrongdoing here...and might I add you make quite the under par hitman..."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:20 am

"The gray guy!" Rage insisted, clearly impatient. "I don't care were stupid Veng is." he grumbled this for no particular reason, "So where is he?"

---

*will leave Veng as is for the time being =) *
---

Writhe's eyes flashed with anger at the statement. His helmet fins twitched a few times. He was quite prone to bouts of anger. He grabbed a chair that ten claimed was in there and well he sort of ended up breaking it because he wanted some various segment of it to bash man with =D for man had angered him.

"Stupid human." He grumbled as he approached. Yes his mood had changed.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:38 am

"Shhhh!!' Tex told him, giving him a shove away from the door. "I don't know where Wander is, I can try to call bu-"

"I hear someone!", it was Tex's father, he was getting up to go to the door.

____

Dizzy is a watchin' TV and Whiskey is on the phone with repair people.

_____

Human had underestimated Writhe for sure. He was not in the mood to mock him anymore, once he saw the broken chair. He clicked a button on the phone on his desk.

"Security." he said calmly, he let off the button with a rather indifferent face.

"You want some coffee?" he offer Writhe, not seeming too worried.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:43 am

Rage looked to Tex, he was not impressed by her father's voice in the distance nor did he intend to shut up. See? SHUT. Ahem. Anyway. "We need to find him." He stated plainly.

--
And Veng is existing.

-------

"No." Writhe stated rather simply before he had approached the table. He didn't really want to kill man...yet anyway. But he did swing the thing at him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:45 am

"Just...SHUT UP and wait out here for a while." Tex instructed, hurrying inside and attempting to close the door before Rage said anything else.

____

Man put his arm up to block Writhe, which he did, but dang it, his arm was hit rather hardly. >=.

Man yanked his arm back after it was hit, that was a solid crack.

"HEY!" he yelled at Writhe.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:48 am

Rage looked fairly irritated by this and glared at the door before sighing dramatically and flopping himself down in front of the door outside. Yes he was sitting in front of it.

---------

Writhe hardly looked amused by man's obvious surprise. "Intentional." Writhe stated before again smacking at man. Man blocking was just fine with him, it meant he got to hurt man more anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:50 am

Tex could be heard arguing with her Dad, who got closer to the door before she was able to talk him away.

Little did Rage know, Tex had the phone and was in her room trying Whiskey.

____

Whiskey was busy on the PAYphone and was ignore the call for now.

____

Man blocked again, only to grab the newly hit spot quickly.

"Please sir! I meant no harm!" man pleaded as his chair tipped over backwards and he mostly rolled out of it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:54 am

Rage was not being very quiet. He was hammering his claw fist on to the ground. If Tex didn't hurry up he'd probably try breaking in.

----\\
HAW HAW =U

"Yeah? Well I do." Writhe stated before following fallen man =) He pinned man's foot down with his chunk of chair. For this was clearly needed. "Got anything interesting to say first?" He asked, almost casually.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:57 am

Tex finally got through to Whiskey, but he only disclosed his location because he thought Tex needed to meet him there for something important.

Tex opened her window.

"PSSST. RAGE!" she whisper yelled, note her room is on the second floor above the door and to the right some blah blah.

____

Whiskey was waiting in the phone booth, looking at the phone book.

_____

"I um...I can tell you what you want!" Man said. "Or DO what you want or something!" he said, shielding his face.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:44 am

Rage glanced up upon hearing his name, helmet fins slightly perked up. At least he didn't speak right away, but rather appeared as though he intended to listen.
--

"Funny thing about that." Writhe replied, "I don't really WANT anything...although SOMEONE does. Someone wants you to stop all this." His helmet fins twitched as he kneeled down, still fully capable of doing good damage, "But I don't suppose that's what you had in mind was it?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Tex informed Rage of Whiskey's location before rattling off his CELL PHONE number as if Rage had one to call him with.

______

Man looked confused and very worried. "M-maybe that IS what I had in mind." the man replied, trying to regain his composure. "Just back off a little will ya?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:33 am

Rage nodded his head *AND PULLED OUT A CERLL PHONE SPELLED LIKE THAT I KID* He headed off with that in mind, to track down Whiskey's location and now it is up to brad whether he gets to find or not. *totally wrote fins at first*
----
I love the names we dish out to people.
Writhe watched him but didn't back off. "I'll be choosing what I do and don't do.

"How about I stay right here and you decide so I'll know to bash your head in or not."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Whiskey was picking at his stuck blade when he noticed a large red form heading in his direction. He sighed and looked back down at his blade. Maybe Rage wouldn't notice him in here. He didn't try to hide, he just hoped he could avoid a conversation. He was probably coming to ask about Veng anyway.

____

Man's face turned serious. "The informant is lying." he stated. "He spreads rumors about the company, I've lost many an employee to that *bad word*." He thought for just a moment. "Find him, take him out...and I'll pay you double whatever he was offering."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:42 am

Knowing Rage he very well may not have had he not still managed to keep it in mind as his goal. Anyway he had though, and therefore was headed towards his destination. And sinec Brad said it was okay, found Whiskey. And he of course wasted no time on pleasantries. "Hey grayish...silver not black or white guy." He was...yes addressing Whiskey.

-------

"Why should I trust you over him?" Writhe asked, not bothering to back off. He wasn't sure if he liked the idea even if he could trust this guy.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:59 am

Whiskey looked up, acknowledging Rage with a nod.

"Mr. Rage..." he said,

What was he doing here anyway? Whiskey didn't want to talk to him.

_____

"Why should you trust him over me?" the man asked back. "Maybe we're both good, maybe we're both, as some may call us, 'bad'...how can one find out anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:16 am

"My stupid brother sent me to find you." Rage's helmet fins twitched, "Uh...I dunno where he is though." yeah he had never bothered to ask Veng where he was. "But he wants you. And he made me come and find you." Yes 'made' him, even though he had never physically been near Veng today, "So...wanna give me something for it?" (How polite)

---

Writhe did not like this idea at all. No it was messing up everything in his head. Besides he had lost track of the other guy. So he took the piece of chair he had and went to smack many anyway, not with intentions of killing though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:22 am

(xDDD)

Whiskey gave Rage an odd look. "Mr. Rage that is ridiculous. There are so many issues with what you just said...." he let it trail off as he shook his head disbelievingly, and began messing with his blade again.

_____

Many cowered and tired to scoot away.

"Now now do you not see the sense in what I'm saying?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-