My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:23 am

"Okay!" Dizzy said excitedly. He scrambled to the foot of the bed and slid off, rather gracefully actually. He rushed for the phone, which he grabbed, then he almost tripped on the cord as he snatched up the Bible and brought both items to Veng.

He had a bug grin on his face as he offered them to him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:28 pm

bug XDD

Vengeance glanced at the two items...phone yes...Bible...? Was that a fancy word for phone book? He shrugged and took the two of them. When he opened the 'phone book" he was rather surprised to see how coded all the messages were. How was anyone supposed to find food in something like this? He started looking for some kind of...food book section or something in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:30 pm

I mean big. xDD

Dizzy watched Veng expectantly, before growing bored near instantly and hopping back up on the bed. He adjusted his towels as he sat, hands folded together.

He turned to watch Veng again. All he had to do was call for food? This was so cool!

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:08 am

"I don't think this is the phone book." Vengeance announced, "It's more like a really thick...story book with a lot of weird stories and no food." He shut the Bible and nodded as if certain, "We need something else."

*totally almost posted it on Soma's story by accident*

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:55 am

Dizzy looked like he didn't believe Veng, before his curious side returned and he started looking around for a book that would contain food.

"Look for a cookbook." he instructed as he began looking under the blankets.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:51 am

"I need a phonebook not a cook book. We don't have anything to cook." Vengeance stated, not bothering to look for anything.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:08 am

(Crud sorry here is your repky. xD NOW goodnight. =) )

Dizzy stopped looking.

"Oh." he stated. "So...does a phone book have pictures of phones?"

He itched the underside of his nose as he looked at Veng questioningly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:18 am

"Numbers." Vengeance insisted, "It has a bunch of numbers. To like...every place in the whole city. So its a thick book with lots and lots of numbers." At this rate this could take forever! That concept didn't thrill him.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:18 am

DIZZY began to look around at nightstand and the bed, hunting for said book.

He glanced down near his feet before looking back to Veng again.

"Maybe we don't have one." he suggested.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:20 am

"We have one." Vengeance sighed, "I had it earlier." He had WRITTEN in it DUR. It was somewhere around the bathroom not here. Did he say that though? No. He made some some kind of disappointed...and fairly loud complaint that wasn't really a word it sounded almost like yawning really, but with a bit more of an angry touch to it, then he flopped down on his back and glared at the ceiling.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:24 am

Dizzy watched Veng flop and look at the ceiling.

He slowly looked up as well, as if something were to leap onto his face. When he saw this was not the case, he looked confused.

"Someone tied the phone book to the roof?" he asked, thinking Veng knew where it was by doing this.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:43 am

"Noo...." Vengeance grumbled. He was grumbling excessively a lot now. What a whiny baby. I mean Veng. Veng was being a whiny baby. His stupid brother should've been here he decided to help. Because CLEARLY that is all Rage would do if he had been there.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:47 am

Dizzy continued looking for a moment, as if Veng would lie to him.

"Okay." he said finally, looking down and once again glance at the floor for the book.

"Maybe we can just maaaaake food." he said, getting discouraged.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:51 am

" I don't know how to make food." Veng said flatly, besides he doubted anything was in here, "I guess we'll just starve. We can do that."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:52 am

Starve? No no, Dizzy didn't ilke the sound of this at all.

He thought for a moment. "No." he stated. "We don't need to, I can go take food from a store!"

He said it awfully excitedly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:54 am

"No." Vengeance replied oh so flatly again. "Then we'll get in trouble. Then they'll take this away from us and we'll get locked up and never get to see daylight again. Or food, or anything good."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:58 am

Dizzy looked rather horrified. That was terrible! But wait....they wouldn't catch him.....and even if they did, this was VENG's house! =D They can't just take it!!

"We won't get in trouble!" he announced happily.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:59 am

"Yes we will." Vengeance stated yet again plainly, "Stealing is wrong and bad and people get angry."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:02 am

Dizzy paused to think about this.

"Stealing?" he asked. "I didn't say stealing, I was just going to take the food without them seeing!"

He beamed proudly, not seeing anything wrong with this.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:03 am

"Yeah, they have another word for that." Vengeance glanced over at him, "It's called stealing."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:02 am

Dizzy looked a little confused.

"But....they have the stuff there..." he protested. "Isn't it to take?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:32 am

"Only when you give them the amount of money they want." Vengeance stated, "They like money."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:33 am

"But....I don't have any money....do you NEED to give them money? My Mom said it was a game to take it without them seeing...."

He was looking more and more nervous. This thing he was proud of...it was not a good thing?

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:07 am

"Yeah, we need money...now. They changed the rules erm...today." Vengeance stated, yes he was a complete liar, "So now we have to play a new game called...earn money or get it from Captain Grouch to buy stuff. Neither is very...accessible right now."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:12 am

"Oh." Dizzy said, thinking about that for a moment. It made him feel a little better, but he was still rather worried.

"How will I get food now?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:14 am

"That's the problem. We won the other level...now we...have harder...game levels." Yes he was comparing it to a video game, silly Veng he had never played one c: He had watched them be played by others before in his epic town spy things. "Captain Grouch should've left us his number." He grumbled. Because clearly all this was Whiskey's problem.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:33 am

Dizzy had never played one before either, so he didn't get these 'levels'. He understood them as some sort of rank, but he was not clear on their exact meaning.

"Oh." he said. "Well maybe I can get a job!" he exclaimed.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-