MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:24 am

vengeance rolled his eyes. What a DUMB kid gosh. "Whatever you like I guess." He pulled the little plug out to let the dirty water drain out. While it did so he turned on clean water to try and get some more of the dirt off in his epic washing skill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:59 am

Dizzy watched.

"You're a good um...cleaner." he told him. "My clothes are almost shiny!"

He spotted another towel and rushed over to wrap himself in that one too.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:31 am

"Thanks." Vengeance stated although unsure of its compliment levels. Soon enough he was done and let the water go out. The clothes were of course still incredibly wet though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:35 am

Dizzy looked at the clothes.

"How long until they're dry?" he asked, tucking the towels under his armpits and trying to snuggle into them more.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:37 am

"Eh...could be awhile." Vengeance stated thinking of how long they took to dry on himself. He started laying them out in the tub. He couldn't really ring them out to make them have less water since he was basically one handed but he did press on them.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:39 am

Dizzy grew bored of watching and plopped himself on the toilet to rest.

"We should do somethin'." he said, swinging his feet.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:41 am

"I can't move much." Vengeance reminded Dizzy and indeed he was feeling less and less good as time went on. He kind of wished Whiskey hadn;t left. But he had, and that meant it was up to him to deal with Dizzy and try and manage on his own as well.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:42 am

Veng is like a poor single mother. =(

Dizzy could sort of tell Veng wasn't feeling TOO great.

"Um...maybe we could nap!" he suggested happily, meaning Veng nap while he was bored.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:46 am

YES >=U XDDD

Veng: Needs moar mascara =U

"Nap?" Veng stared at him for awhile, "I doubt you really wanna nap." Although he didn't really seem like he intended to shoot down the offer as he pulled himself along. He saw the TV on the floor but didn't bother to pick it up. He just wanted to lay down. And he knew where there was a bed...unfortunately he didn't feel good enough to make it there and rather settled for the floor.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:48 am

Dizzy followed rather unhelpfully. He watched as Veng settled for the comfort-soft shag carpet with built in memory foam technology and just stared at him for a moment.

"The floor?" he asked, glancing at the bed in the next room. "But....but..."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:52 am

XDDDDDD )

"Yeah that was my goal originally." He indicated the next room then yawned, "But I don't really feel good enough to get there. So this'll work."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:53 am

Dizzy looked at the bed anxiously.

"But...I can carry you there." he told Veng, as if Veng knew he'd offer this.

"Come on you can have blankets to keep you warm!" he tried to convince Veng. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:59 am

"You can't carry me there." Veng stated rather flatly, "I can't get up." He stretched his claw hand out before using his arm like a pillow, "I'll be fine just give me some time."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:02 am

Dizzy was comforted to hear this, and contently sat down next to Veng. He wasn't too tired, but he could be if he decided to. He looked around the room at the decorative pictures before looking to see if Veng was asleep yet.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:03 am

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched a few times as if he were trying to stay alert of his surroundings, but he fell asleep pretty quickly anyway because he was rather tired.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:05 am

Dizzy went to the next room to watch TV, very soon after Veng fell asleep. He opened a packet of ground coffee and began eating it slowly, it was very strong and wasn't too good, but it was food.

Time lapse?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:12 am

EWW XDD

Yes time lapse

TIME HAD FUN.

TIME SKIPPED AHEAD

Vengeance was awake now. Epic. oyu see epic.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:13 am

Dizzy was still watching TV, thankfully though there was some comedy on instead of the news. Dizzy didn't get most of the humor, but he did enjoy the situations main character got into and how he got out of them.

He did no notice Veng's awakeness. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:16 am

Vengeance was awake dumb Dizzy NOTICE. Ahem. veng got up eventually and somewhat stumbled over to where Dizzy was before plopping down again. He should find food he decided. But meh,maybe later.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:20 am

Dizzy looked at Veng. He exclaimed his findings of the show to Veng and started to explain what was happening before grabbing another pinch of coffee and sprinkling it into his mouth.

He grinned at Veng. "You feeling better?" he asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:12 pm

"Are you eating dirt...?" Vengeance asked ignoring Dizzy's question as he glanced at him. Dirt in a container. No not dirt. He shook his head, coffee. Dizzy liked coffee...? "Eh, feel like I've been hit by a smaller vehicle than before." Vengeance commented about how he felt before adding, "You hungry or something?" Apparently he was greatly disturbed by Dizzy's choice in food.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Dizzy looked rather surprised when Veng asked if he was eating dirt, WAS HE?! He didn't remember it tasting like this before but...that would explain why it wasn't too good.

He sheepishly set the bag of 'dirt' down and swallowed what was in his mouth rather quickly. When Veng said what he did about the vehicle, Dizzy gave him an odd look. He had...been hit by a vehicle?

Still pondering how Veng was creamed by a vehicle...twice, he answered the question about being hungry very distantly.

"Yes." was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:40 am

(XDDDD knowing Veng he probably HAS been hit by a few trucks |D )

"Yes...." Vengeance repeated, more or less because he'd realized he didn't really have a lot of options to getting Dizzy any food. Maybe he should've thought about that before asking. Whiskey had mentioned something about room service...was food room service? Hm he wasn't sure. It wasn't like he could CALL Whiskey to see either.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:30 am

Dizzy heard Veng, but it took a moment to register in his little brain.

"Yes." he repeated after Veng's repeation, "I AM hungry!" he exclaimed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Vengeance somewhat flinched by Dizzy's exclamation. Not because it was such a horrible thing but because he had been deep in thought. He stared at Dizzy for quite a good bit of time before shaking his head. "Right uh...we need the phone book...and the phone." He figured this was the best way to go about such things. He'd heard some people that were able to get things delivered after all...maybe they had money to do that.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:23 am

"Okay!" Dizzy said excitedly. He scrambled to the foot of the bed and slid off, rather gracefully actually. He rushed for the phone, which he grabbed, then he almost tripped on the cord as he snatched up the Bible and brought both items to Veng.

He had a bug grin on his face as he offered them to him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:28 pm

bug XDD

Vengeance glanced at the two items...phone yes...Bible...? Was that a fancy word for phone book? He shrugged and took the two of them. When he opened the 'phone book" he was rather surprised to see how coded all the messages were. How was anyone supposed to find food in something like this? He started looking for some kind of...food book section or something in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-