MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:34 am

Dizzy was trying his best to squirm free and was yelling help. =U Whiskey wrapped him in his own clothes so he was quite restrained. He marched him over to Veng and rather roughly tried to drop him next to Veng.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:37 am

>=. Whiskey wanted to fight like that? Okay maybe he wasn't trying to fight but for some reason Veng acted as if Dizzy were something horrifying being dropped next to him and quite quickly tried to scoot away from him, expression momentarily one of horror. Then it evened out again as he stared...yes. What the heck was Whiskey's point in doing that..?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:40 am

Dizzy's limbs began appearing as he was shoving the clothes off himself in anger.

"There goes stall time." Whiskey stated as he pulled out his flask. He began to drink as he watched Dizzy struggle.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:43 am

Veng glanced to Whiskey again...what the heck was he talking about? "You're mean." He muttered, obviously his idea of Whiskey yanking Dizzy out like he had was nothing all too kind |D "You probably scared him." No...you think veng?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:45 am

Dizzy finally emerged and saw Whiskey, he cowered, until he realized he was leaning toward Veng. Then he leaned back toward Whiskey before finally hiding in his clothes.

"Go away!" he told them.

Whiskey looked at Veng. "Really? You're afraid of me scaring him?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:50 am

Vengeance frowned. Okay maybe that was a stupid thing. "You can be scary." He mumbled, "Or at least ugly." (How kind)

Vengeance sort of poked at the mound which Dizzy should be amongst, carefully anyway since he only had claw hand to work with. "Anyone home in there?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Whiskey knew he could be both, so he didn't argue but nod. "Indeed." he said. He watched Veng poke Dizzy.

The lump shook it's head. "Nobody in here has a home!" he said, muffled somewhat from burying his face in the clothes.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:39 pm

"I didn't ask if someone had a home." Vengeance grumbled, he was so mature. He was apparently getting a bit impatient, "Oh come on, I know I was a jerk, I didn't mean it. Won't you at least come out of there?" He poked at Dizzy again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Dizzy thought about it for a moment, but shook his head.

"You'll probably just be a jerk again!" he said. He was not too certain, but he was still angry.

Whiskey approached Dizzy, almost ready to give him a kick. He was annoyed at all the delays.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Veng's helmet fins twitched, "Alright fine. If you don't want to talk to me then...then fine. Yeah." So profound Veng, he tried getting himself up off the ground again, "I thought maybe you would, that's all." Veng gave up on things awful easy yes, but he saw no reason to force Dizzy to do something he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:59 pm

"Good." Dizzy told him. "I don't want to talk to people who hate me anyway!" he smashed his face into his clothes particularly hard.

Whiskey sighed and gave Dizzy a swift kick in the side. Dizzy yelped and rolled over, getting tangled in his clothes again. He could be heard whimpering.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Why did Whiskey keep doing stuff like that? Veng somewhat glared and sighed.

"I didn't hate you and I still don't hate you." Vengeance grumbled. He then decided to speak to Whiskey. "Why do you keep DOING stuff like that?" He asked, it really was more of a question despite the accusing emphasis.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:18 pm

"Yes you do." Dizzy argued quietly, the kick had made him less confident.

Whiskey shrugged. "The stalling isn't annoying anyone else?" he asked, taking another drink which was probably the reason why.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Vengeance glared at Dizzy's dumb blob form. How could he be so...stubborn? Vengeance shook his head, clearly no one else around here was stubborn like Dizzy.

"If I hated you, why do you think I found him." He gestured to Whiskey even though Dizzy wasn't looking, "Since I can't walk worth anything so I could come find you when I could've been in a house on a couch, not bleeding all over the place?" He asked, okay perhaps he was being a bit grumpy >_> yes. It was true what he said, even if it didn't sound all that nice. A couch was sounding rather nice at the moment.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Dizzy paused his struggling, it was clear he was thinking about that.

"Well..." he said. "I dunno...maybe you don't hate me anymore...but how do I know you won't hate me tomorrow?" he asked, before struggling in his clothes some more.

Whiskey continued to drink. "I could always take care of you instead Mr. Dizzy." he noted. Dizzy didn't answer, Whiskey was dumb.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:30 pm

(XDDDDDDDD Whiskey was dumb indeed. I'd have laughed if Dizzy was liek OKAY C: )

Vengeance sighed...that was a dang good question, and a logical one with how moody he seemed to be. How would Dizzy know that.

"I...don't know." Well that hadn't helped much.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Dizzy finally poked out of his clothes. He looked at Veng. "My Mom never hated me." he told him with a glare.

Whiskey gave him a nudge with his foot. "He's not your Mom." he told him with a hint of anger. "Stop being stupid."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Okay Veng sort of agreed with whiskey there >_> He wasn't Dizzy's mom. He didn't even know what a real mother or father acted like anyway-- a normal one that was. He just imagined them being opposite of his own. He was at quite a lack of what to say, and simply let his helnmet fins droop down again. Why WAS he even trying to convince Dizzy? Was he being like Whiskey >=U? Only doing it to make himself feel better? he hoped not. but if Dizzy was really that set against it...
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Dizzy glared at Whiskey. "Someone needs to fight you...you're mean and dumb." he told him.

Whiskey gave him another shove with his foot.

"Stop it!" Dizzy yelled at him.

Whiskey grinned before shoving him again, rather roughly this time.

"I said stop it!!" Dizzy screamed at him.

"Stop being stupid then!" Whiskey growled.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:43 pm

Vengeance gave the two a rather...odd expression. Well okay then.

"Maybe we should just...leave him." He muttered, to Whiskey not Dizzy, he meant it though, "If he doesn't want to come..."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Dizzy shook his head. "Don't go yet I haven't made my choice!"

Whiskey took a few steps over to stand near Veng. He took a drink. "Maybe you don't have a choice." he taunted. Dizzy glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:48 pm

"Well maybe you can hurry up." Vengeance commented, and indeed did mean it, "Because my head is kind of starting to go like this." To demonstrate he held his claw hand up with one finger pointed out as he spun it in circles, "And I'm not sure how long I'll be able to...listen."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:52 pm

Dizzy knew he'd agree the entire time....or at least now he thought he did.

"Fiiiine." he said. "But...HE.." he motioned to Whiskey. "Can't come with he's mean!" he made a sad face yet, glared at the same time.

Whiskey took a drink. "I don't want to go with anyway." he mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Vengeance glanced at Whiskey. Okay yes he was fine with him not coming..mostly but how was he supposed to get...somewhere? D:

"O...kay." Vengeance stated with quite a bit of hesitance in between.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Whiskey seemed to notice why Veng was hesitant.

"After I bring you where you need to go." he added.

Dizzy stood up and looked at Veng oddly before trying to give him a hug.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Veng wasn't so sure that was a great...idea more for Dizzy's mental status than his own...hopefully he just didn't get the hidden plasma all over him |D AKA hopefully he didn't touch Veng's shirt. He didn't try and stop him anyway though, he could handle a hug >=U

"There's just one problem with that last part." Veng added to Whiskey, "I um...don't know where to go."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Dizzy did hug Veng's front, therefore getting some of his shirt. xD However, he did not find anything odd about it because he had so many clothes that it did not soak through and make him notice it.

Whiskey thought for just a moment. "What's wrong with Tex's?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-