MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:35 am

So HMM Whiskey was still at the bar, he wasn't even bored enough to watch as the bouncer broke up the two zetras and promptly showed them where the exit was.

He downed a shot of something before requesting two more. While he waited for them to be served, he took a drink of his 'standby' drink, which was much less strong, but a drink nonetheless.

He stared off at the wall of alcohol. He wasn't thinking about that though, it was about his life, his goals, his successes....he didn't know.

Dizzy was in the same spot. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:49 am

Veng cheated by all Ten standards and she just decided that he wandered off in that direction at a semi slow rate of speed, cept he was determined to follow it before someone LEFT so he approached more rapidly. Then glared when he reached destination. Yes it looked like such a place Whiskey would hang out. He also sort of glanced down when he realized his shirt was soaked with plasma. Huh. Dumb shirt. He is OUTSIDE of place brad >=. he r not OLD enough to go in there. HMPH. Clearly he is a legal citizen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:53 am

Two zetras who had been kicked out were still arguing and swearing outside of the bar, as well as throwing up.

(Random Note: Bar name = Munton's Bar and Grill. Yay for educational purposes?)

There was also a homeless zetra (NO NOT VENG. >=.) outside watching the show and sitting on two garbage bags full of stuff.

Whiskey was inside, still pondering the abstract meaning of his thoughts. He had downed both shots and was preparing to leave. He grabbed his standby drink and began to finish it off. He'd probably rent a hotel for the night he decided, his office was trashed and cold and his apartment was...probably the same.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:58 am

Vengeance watched the two...zetraloids. Wow. Why did people come to places like this just to do that..? Drinking didn't sound very...fun. Veng was double checking to see if he had tracked to the right place. If he hadn't been hurt he'd have tried forcing his way in there. I n current state they'd easily throw him out though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:01 am

One of the two zetras looked at Veng with a glare, his anger from the other zetra transferring over. He had shoved the other zetra who...really wasn't getting back up.

"MMMMMMmmmwhatAR youuuu...you...nnnnlookin' at?!" he asked him.

Homeless zetra watched.

Dizzy finished his drink...I MEAN WHISKEY. >=D Or do I?

Whiskey finished his drink and left the glass on the counter, along with a few very large bills. He inched past a chattering group and headed for the doors.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:03 am

XDDD zetra.

Vengeance blinked, then his helmet fins twitched. "What's it matter?" he asked, he could argue with drunks even without being drunk yay for you Veng!
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:07 am

Drunk zetra burst out laughing at this reply. "What?!" he asked, barely pronouncing the 't'. "You were lookin' ...nnnnlike you wanted to kick mah *bad word for butt. =U*!!" he exclaimed, taking a few awfully clumsy steps toward Veng. Veng could probably outrun him. Wink xD

The homeless zetra was grinning, he liked street action.

Whiskey made it to the doors and patted himself down for his flasks, because yes, even in a BAR he still used them. He had them both. Satisfied, he opened one of the doors, behind drunk zetra, and stepped out. He started to walk past drunk zetra, but glanced at who else was there. Homeless zetra and.....Mr. Vengeance? His walk slowed as he jerked his head to look at the ground. Should he keep walking? What the heck was Veng doing here? Was Tex here too?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:12 am

Vengeance had not retreated, he had a bit of..stand there and fight tendancy with something m ore equally matched with himself. He could claw the zetra after all if he wanted. "Maybe I was." He replied, looking rather irritated at the zetra, even though he hadn't been intending for that.

Tex needed a drink c: XD

Anyway.

Vengeance glanced past zetraloids approaching, his helmet fins perking up, clearly HE recognized people quickly. 'Cept he had forgotten what he called Whiskey now and realized he had no name to address him by. Well that was stupid. His helmet fins went back down as he tried stepping around mr. drunk's path with intentions of intercepting Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:46 am

Mr. Drunk glared at Veng, but it was quite clear he was very unstable. He tried to inch in Veng's way, but ended up collapsing into a heap....fast asleep as well.

Whiskey continued on, but at a seriously slow pace. He didn't want to see Veng here. Why was he here? Why wasn't he at Tex's? He stopped walking and looked over at Veng with a glare, his eye was not lit, however.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:54 am

Vengeance was rather surprised actually. To see Whiskey glaring...and then considered that maybe he wasn't particularly pleased to see him...well standing here...and not where he left him...and oh yeah, he forgot he'd torn the thing off his hand too. Hm. Well...oh well.

"Um, hi." Vengeance stated.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:04 am

Whiskey continued looked at Veng. He nodded, deciding against speaking...if only for a moment. He didn't want to be rude, believe it or not. And I am serious too that was his reasoning.

"Mr. Vengeance." he stated.

VERY GOOD WHISKEY! =D You get a sticker.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:08 am

XDD yes.

Vengeance had suddenly forgot why he had come for a moment. He had to think it over. And standing there was kind of hurting. It was a good thing he had a generally black shirt c: Or else someone might've gotten freaked out at his plasma soaked existence. Yes he'd remember sooner or later he decided. As long as Whiskey didn't try running off >=U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:15 am

Whiskey only continued to study him, he glanced at his hand with no more bandage on it. That sure didn't last long.

"I see life has not abandoned you." he stated quietly, breaking the silentness.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:20 am

"What?" Vengeance gave Whiskey a rather odd look. Meh it didn't matter. He'd just tell this story how he remembered it. "I left. And I walked somewhere. Then I pulled this stuff off." He held up his hand, "And I tried pulling these things out but they hurt like crazy. So I decided I'd go massacre the doctors. But then I thought maybe I should find Dizzy first. Cept I dunno where he might be--and I kinda considered I should probably say thanks or something stupid like that to you, but I also thought maybe you could help me find him. I'm so darn slow right now. This stupid ugly thing on my leg gets in my way. And everything hurts!" As if this were whiskey's fault he glared at him, then stated, "So thanks." (XDD)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:29 am

Whiskey listened to the story and gave it a few moments to sink in after Veng stopped speaking.

"I...told you it needed to be left alone." he told him, turning away. "You broke the deal."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:33 am

"I had already broke the deal." Vengeance stated as if this changed the facts. "so why's it matter..?" He was being serious, not sarcastic. DUR Whiskey do you really think Wrath taught him any VALUES of HONESTY? =|
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 am

"Why do you want my help?" Whiskey asked, raising his voice. "You don't respect my intentions for you, yet here you are."

He blinked his one eye creepily. Was he being too harsh? No, he wasn't. Veng rarely showed him any respect, yet he did his best to ensure he gave him respect.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:47 am

Vengeance's helmet fins flopped down. Okay maybe this hadn't been the best idea. He'd never considered maybe Whiskey wouldn't want to help. or that anything he'd done would affect it. He somewhat made a face as he thought this over. But he really wasn't sure of his reasoning behind it.

"Um...." he answered rather quietly, he had no answer he realized. Whiskey was WEIRD. At least with what he was used to. Respect? As far as he knew, you got your way if you were strongest, that was it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:52 am

Whiskey sighed. He knew he was going to help Veng regardless, calling him out like that just made him feel a little better. Was that selfish? He glared. Perhaps it was.

"Don't answer." he mumbled. "What..." he paused, was he really going to take THIS path again? "What do you need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:56 am

Vengeance shook his head, "...er, nevermind. It's fine." Yes his entire tone had changed, if he had been more normal in healthy status his general mannerisms may have too but they didn't now. He turned away to start walking the opposite direction. Or ya know, something slower than walking.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:58 am

Whiskey watched and his eye lit up.

"Enough with the games, I don't want to follow you and beg to help. You want my help, I'm offering it. Let's get down to business, Mr. Vengeance."

He hoped Veng would listen, after all, he would follow and most likely need to force himself to help..something he was in no mood to do.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:00 am

Vengeance stopped and sort of glanced over his shoulder, "No. I mean it." He answered, "I wasn't trying to be a bother or something. I'm already that to everyone else. I don't deserve to be helped. I get it." He faced the other way again as he tried to move along again, "Dizzy probably hates me anyway." He added, although it was uncertain if he was telling Whiskey that or just stating.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:02 am

Whiskey crackled as he followed Veng AGAIN.

He reached out to grab Veng's shoulder, to try and stop him.

"Maybe I'm doing this for me, okay? Because if I don't, my conscience will be hell, alright?" he asked angrily.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:07 am

"It shouldn't. I don't deserve help." Veng muttered, yes Whiskey tossed him into emo mode with that simple statement he had made earlier. And it wasn't like Veng was moving epic fast so Whiskey stopped him just fine. Veng was just staring off half absently as he rambled on a bit about some sort of 'options' go figure his options, which he was muttering to himself but may have on occasion been semi understandable were simply about which way was easiest to kill himself c: Right now he was settling on tearing himself open again, something about because he deserved to die painfully anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:09 am

Whiskey glared at Veng some more as he took out a flask, opened it and attempted to dump some of the contents on Veng, maybe to snap him out of his emo mode.

"I need to help." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:13 am

Veng made another face. It wasn't quite a glare, but it was far from happy. Kind of like an irritated cat you just spilled water on or something. Anyway after a moment he shook his head. "Then help." He muttered to Whiskey before deciding sitting down was a good idea which he did, in his common little emo heap. He was still off muttering about his emo ideas though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:15 am

Whiskey was pleased by the response. It's about time.

He looked at Veng sitting there. "Can't lead us to Mr. Dizzy like that can you?" he asked, abruptly bending down to pick him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-