MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:43 am

Vengeance glanced back at them again, but it didn't aid in him calming down in the least. He was hurting himself in trying to get away and he thought it was them doing so for some reason. Needless to say he was freaking out. Finally he got off the couch in another way that left a more open way to escape. Now if he had been decently coherent of pain and where it stemmed from he totally wouldn't have been able to do so but he had managed to get on his feet with his head not working quite right. He was still majorly stumbling around, but was trying to figure out how to escape this house of horrors. He just couldn't seem to figure out the different between wall and open walking ways as he kept running into walls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:46 am

Tex was starting to freak out now.

"What's wrong with him?!" she asked her Dad. "HELP HIM!!" she then commanded. Her Dad was not functioning very well, he wasn't sure what to do! He began to pursue the Veng.

"Hey scout, lets try to relax okay?" he boomed.

Tex's Mom came out with the strawberries and saw what was going on. "What's going on?" she asked loudly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:49 am

vengeance did not relax that was for sure. He only looked more terrified by Tex's father and went crashing into another wall, knocking himself off his feet again. Why were the walls not aligning with his vision? Finally he managed to get through an actual opening not the dang wall, although being near that much free open space made him fall down again with nothing to cling to. It didn't stop him from getting back up and trying to keep scrambling along. Even though he couldn't tell where he was or were he was going.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:53 am

Tex's Dad was getting rather irritated at the damage Veng was causing, and not so smartly tried to grab him via under his armpits.

"I said relax!" he tried to command.

Tex's Mom put the strawberries on the coffee table near the couch and went to help Tex's Parental Unit Mr.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:56 am

Very bad idea indeed. It only triggered Veng's defense mode more than anything and defense was more like attack..with only thing currently capable of. That was claw hand. In his mind? he was captive by these weird monsters he had never seen before and they likely wanted to torture him. He wasn't really willing to go through with that.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:59 am

Tex's Dad dropped Veng, clutching his newly scratched arm. His plasma was already dripping onto the white carpet.

He had an intense glare as he swiftly wound up and tried to kick Veng. =U

Tex was yelling from the other room as she got to her feet and began to limp her way in there,

"DAD WHAT'S GOING ON?!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:03 am

Veng did not escape in time and got kickeded. =c It didn't help his mood really, other than it seemed to have made him quit moving. Instead he laid there somewhat sprawled out and twisted oddly , helmet fins plastered down to the sides of his head and eyes wide in fear.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:06 am

Tex made her way into hallway 2 and saw Veng there, with her Dad clutching his own arm.

"What....what happened?!" she asked. Her Mom was in shortly, looking very surprised.

"Tony what did you do?!" she gasped.

"I didn't....it's not my fault! He scratched me!" Tony said, his arm beginning to tiiiiingle and burn. >=D

Tex knelt down by Veng and gave him a nudge. "Vengeance? Vengeance are you okay?" she asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:10 am

Evil brad expression >=. XDD

Tex probably shouldn't have gotten by Veng, because he swung his claw at her now too. He saw them all as a threat after all and he was just nearly in a state of complete horror and shock where he was, that's why he hadn't gotten up and ran. He was still defending himself as he thought though. He'd have felt bad if he had been in his right mind.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:15 am

Tex gasped as she yanked herself away, she gasped of course because now her leg had fresh clawmarks on it and it was beginning to tingle and burn now too...and bleed.

"...Vengeance!" she said, very delayed.

Tex's Dad AKA Tony was very angered that Veng hurt Tex and wound up and attempted to kick him again. =U

"DAD NO!" Tex yelled.

"TONY!" Tex's Unnamed mother yelled.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:24 am

Once again Vengeance didn't get out of the way. This kick had seemed to have more of an effect than the first one. He coughed a few times, and cringed and made somewhat of a noise that sounded as if he was having a hard time breathing a few times. Then it evened back out again. He tried pulling himself along again, but he'd barely gotten his arm stretched out before realizing he couldn't move any longer.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:19 am

Tex stood up in a rage and gave her Dad a rough shove.

"You're going to kill him!!" she screamed. He stumbled backwards, but regained his balance before hitting anything. he glared at Tex before turning in anger.

"I see where YOUR priorities lie." he told her as he went on his way to the bathroom.\

Tex was saddened by her Dad's comment and regretted pushing him already, but it didn't last for long as she knelt near Veng.

"Vengeance? Are you okay?" she asked.

Her Mom watched on worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:43 am

Vengeance still wasn't really coherent of what he was doing or who was aruond him, gosh Tex can't you stay AWAY? He didn't attack her this time though. He said nothing, just staring at her with his creepy EYES that were on his FACE, all you really could see were his eyes actually, he had his arm in front of his face where he was laying out mostly. For he was on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:49 am

Tex was pleased to see Veng looking at her, that meant he was alive.

"He seems alive." she reported to her Mom, who was also quite relieved. "We need to get Wander back here though and find out what's wrong with him!"

Tex's Mom nodded. "What's the number for the office?" she asked.

Tex shook her head. "He won't be there...not this soon and I bet he isn't heading there anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:52 am

Vengeance didn't know what they were talking about at all. His helmet fins flattened against his head as he tried moving back some, he couldn't do that either to his complete dismay. He couldn't make himself move anywhere. So he settled for staring at them from behind the only cover he had, his arm which also wasn't really moving.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:58 am

Tex examined Veng the best she could at that range.

"Are you okay?" she asked. It looked like he was trying to move.

"Are you paralyzed?" she asked again, as if he would answer.

Tex's Mom went outside to see if Whiskey was still hanging around, which he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:06 am

Vengeance watched her but said nothing, as Brad tended to notice. He just kept staring at her with the same rather terrified expression.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:09 am

Tex wasn't sure if they should move him or not, he seemed mighty terrified and was starting to freak her out again. She grabbed a tablecloth from a nearby table and draped it over Veng.

(Time for her Mom to come in and scream thinking Veng is dead. xD)

Tex figured he'd maybe calm down if his face was covered, much like a wild animal might if they couldn't see the 'danger' around them.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:13 am

(HAHA XDD)

Considering Veng wasn't very INTELLIGENT at the moment, aka couldn't think right, having the cloth thing over him actually did calm him down. As far as he was concerned the evil people had gone away blocked out by his little safe zone. c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:46 am

Tex couldn't tell if it was working or not, after all Veng wasn't moving much before and now she couldn't even see his eyes. She stood up however and looked him over anyway.

She saw her Mom returning Whiskeyless (*uncapitalizes Whiskey* =) ) and explained what she was doing to Veng, so her Mom would not freak out.

They began to talk about if they should move him or not.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:49 am

(HAHA YES XPPP )

Veng was pretty content to stay where he was. he wasn't completely calm but way calmer than he had been. Even though he could hear them, he thought he was hiding from them.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:53 am

Tex's Mom thought it would be a bad idea to move Veng, while Tex thought they should at least move him to the couch. They decided against it however when the thought of Veng freaking out returned.

They turned off the lights in the kitchen which is where Veng was and turned off the lights in the nearby rooms as well. The couch was moved to the kitchen doorway where Tex sat with a blanket and a flashlight, ready to check on Veng if he started moving.

Tex's Mom and Dad went upstairs to go to beeeeeed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:58 am

Poor THEM having to DO stuff. Because SOMEONE dropped off a Veng.

Vengeance didn't do anything >=U He was content that it was quiet now and that he couldn't see anyone, for he was well hidden.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:01 am

The night dragged on and Tex fell asleep soon enough. She had turned the flashlight on a few times to see if he had moved, but she figured he was out for the night or something and ended up dosing off.

The house....was quiet.

TIME LAPSE.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:06 am

OKAY >=U

The Veng didn't stay asleep all night, you dumb Tex. He woke up later on, well it was early morning I guess. He had fallen asleep for awhile but when he awoke again, his mind was back to normal basically. And the blanket thing over his head confused him. And even moreso where..was he? he moved the arm in front of his face to push it back. Dark. Hm. That was odd. Remember sort of what had been going on last time he had gone to sleep did not please him. Now what had happened? He tried sitting up, which he succeeded in and looked around for some kind of hint, in the darkness it was hard to tell though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 am

Tex was still asleep on the couch, which was almost blocking one of the two doorways out of the kitchen. (You can help me invent the house as we go along if you'd like. xD) She was not snoring, but rather curled up under the thin blanket. The flashlight had fallen onto the floor.

Her Mom and Dad were still like ZZZZZZ too.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:11 am

This entire thing was confusing Vengeance. He pulled himself up to his feet again, which he totally shouldn't have been using to walk currently with a broken leg. It hurt a lot but so did the rest of him and he was confused still about where he was. So he headed the opposite way of where he really couldn't see Tex at. Looking for a window or something, anything more light would show through...or something. A light? That'd be good too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-